PDA

View Full Version : Trying to feel this out

toolongtoosoon
10-22-2006, 04:45 PM
I'm somewhat young (almost nineteen) so I can't say I have a lot of experience. I have done some minor play with past girlfriend but they all would only go so far being the dominant so I usually ended up being the master which was okay, but... from what I have seen it appears that there is a larger proportion of male subs to the number of femal doms, so I just didn't know if this is true or if I am missing something I'm not looking to find a dom right now I just wanted to know. Also I want to get into the scene a little bit more but I don't want to go stubbling around in the dark trying to find a club or not knowing what to do or where to look, if anyone knows where I could find reliable information on what the really bdsm scene is like that would be great too. Thank you Milandya.

Ruby
10-26-2006, 07:13 PM
Hi Milandya,

In general, there are a larger number of subs than doms for either gender.

As to getting in the scene in real life, do searches for clubs in your area. Meet at a local munch.

There are a number of threads that discuss rules for attending munches and the local clubs usually post their own.

To your success on this adventure,

Ruby