PDA

View Full Version : Want a female partner for a BTVS story

GaryWilcox
10-26-2003, 11:35 PM
Need someone pretty knowledgeable about BTVS (and Angel, natch) to help me work on a story... would prefer a female writer for better female dialogue and logistics, but a super-knowledgeable male writer would be great, too... and I wouldn't mindmore than one partner, either.

I've got an outline of the story prepared... it's going to be one of those "sneeze and reality changed" stories where no one remembers it ever happened, so I'm taking a lot of license with the characters. It's based roughly on THE WISH, from season Three, exept this time, Dawn's in the story. (No, nothing bad happens to the thirteen-year-old...)

If interested, Private Message me and we'll talk shop.

GaryWilcox
10-27-2003, 10:37 AM
Writing guidelines

1. Women kick ass. It's about a female who doesn't run screaming when the monster shows up. That should be a part of this story, too-- even if awful things happen, she has tremendous will to fight... if not survive.

Characters like Willow draw a great deal of strength from Buffy's resilience and determination. Faith is a little unhinged, still running from the ghost of Kokistos, but still a good gal.

2. Characters remain very close to who they were before "THE WISH".

3. Characters to contain the following: Buffy Summers, Xander Harris, Willow Rosenburg, Daniel 'Oz' Osbourne, Cordelia Chase, Rupert Giles, Angel, Anyanka, Principal Snyder, Amy Madison, Mayor Wilkins, Alan Finch, Joyce Summers, Dawn Summers, Jonathan, Larry, "Cordette #1" (actress' name is Nicole), "Cordette #2" (actress unknown), Nancy, The Harbingers/Bringers, Ubervamps, Caleb, Veruca (season 4 werewolf), Halfrek, D'Hoffryn, Ethan Rayne, Lindey McDonald (W&H), Glory/Ben, and The Hellions. Oh, and The First, of course.

4: Not using any of the following characters beyond peripheral story or death: Riley Finn, Tara Fitzgerald, Spike, Wesley, Gunn, Doyle. Tara might become the new universe's White Hat leader.