PDA

View Full Version : I found Him ~hehe~

delight{DTT}
10-23-2006, 12:28 AM
Hello Everyone,

I have met most of you, but for thoes of you who do not know me yet, I am clover, a submissive female and I have been here for about 4 months. I came on in seach for others with a passion for the D/s lifestyle, to learn as much as I could through all of your wisdom, to make some great friendships and ultimatley find an online Dom. Well I would like you all to know that I have found him. YAY!! I have found the most perfectly sweet honest trustworthy respectful amazing Dom I could ever imagine. Domtotrain and I have been talking for quite some time now. We have been getting to know and grow with eachother. It started out as a sweet simple amazing friendship and has now blossomed into a beautiful loving relationship. I am so very proud to say that I am his and I want to thank all of you for your warm welcoming, wonderful words of wisdom and endless amouts of love, companionship and friendships. Without you I would not have been able to become who I am today and I do thank all of you from the bottom of my heart.

And to my wonderful Master, Domtotrain, even just saying thoes words brings the biggest smile upon my face. You will never know the endless amount of joy you bring to me. Everytime I see you my heart flutters, with every email my feelings grow stronger and everytime we have to part my heart sinks and the only thought I have is when can I see you again. You are exactly what I have dreamed of and I couldnt ask for more. I can only hope to make you happy and as pround and trust me I will bend over backwards (hehe in more ways than one:hubba: ) to keep you satisfied. I am so proud to be yours!

Thank you all once again. I wish all of you the best of luck and hope that you all can find such happiness as I have found.

riverwindsong
10-23-2006, 12:33 AM
I am so happy for you, Clover...I know exactly what you mean. I wish you and your Master all of the happiness in the world. Congratulations to you both! *hugs*

cariad
10-23-2006, 12:36 AM
What a wonderful post to read. I am so pleased for you both.

Although I hardly know you clover, I do know how warmly Domtotrain speaks of you, and how pleased and excited he is with you. Thank you for making a dear friend so happy.

Hugs to you both,
cariad

Tojo
10-23-2006, 01:06 AM
Congratulations clover- I don't know you, but enjoy your posts.

I wish you many happy times together. :)

Tojo

slaveangel{HM}
10-23-2006, 01:57 AM
Congratulations *smiles warmly* I wish you both well. xx

master 327-834-200
10-23-2006, 02:12 AM
What a great thread to read on a Monday morning, makes me feel all warm inside, good luck to you both.

Flaming_Redhead
10-23-2006, 03:58 AM
awwwwwww That's so sweet! Congratulations! *hugs*

michebe(LD)
10-23-2006, 04:06 AM
I'm so happy for you clover :) i'm glad you are both happy togethr and you have found what you were looking for. I wish you both happiness in the future.

Mich

dzire2pleeze
10-23-2006, 05:45 AM
congratulations to you clover. methinks Domtotrain is pretty lucky, too.

Domtotrain
10-23-2006, 06:00 AM
I am so proud of clover and am thrilled that we are together. A Dom reading something like her post has a heart that swells almost as much as his trousers do. She is the sweetest little lass that I have talked with in quite some time. I think she will make a great sub. She certainly is enthusiastic and that is the one thing you can not teach. You either have it or you dont.

I am absoluetly devoted to her and hope I live up to her expections and will do all in my power to exceed them.

It can get better, but we sure shot high soon!!

With the greatest affection possible,

Domtotrain

Echoes
10-23-2006, 06:02 AM
Congratulations clover for both you and your Master. This is wonderful news to wake to and read. May you both share so much joy and happiness.:rose:

SheepishJaina
10-23-2006, 06:20 AM
Congratulations clover and Domto. Good luck to the both of ye :)

frankee
10-23-2006, 07:13 AM
The first thing i read this morning was your thread...what a great way to start the day.

Such beautiful words clover, i wish you both a long and happy relationship:)

Radiance
10-23-2006, 07:21 AM
very sweet...congrats

Uncle_Ed
10-23-2006, 09:13 AM
Domtotrain and clover-

You've already had my congratulations! Thank you both for confiding in me!

But-CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

Domto-just don't let her mention iguanas and you'll be fine...

suchaminx
10-23-2006, 10:48 AM
clover and Domto

~hugs and smiles~ so so happy for your both. Wishing you all the happiness in the world

~hugs~ minx xx

MsUther
10-23-2006, 10:53 AM
Big hugs and happy congrats to you both :)

Warbaby1943
10-23-2006, 10:58 AM
Domtotrain and clover congratulations to you both. Clover you truly sound happy may it always be.

Timberwolf
10-23-2006, 11:04 AM
Congratulations on your happiness, may it carry on for a long time to come.

delight{DTT}
10-23-2006, 02:07 PM
Thank you all so much! I am so glad i could bring a smile upon ur face. Thank you for all the congrats..and keep em coming I love it! ~giggles~

violetgem
10-23-2006, 02:32 PM
clover!!!!!!! I am so happy for you!!!!! Congrats to you both!!!! tight hugs!!!

lily27
10-23-2006, 05:22 PM
Yup. Definitely something in the water.

*smiles*

Both of you are great people, and I am thrilled that you have found each other!!

~hellish one~
10-23-2006, 05:57 PM
congratulations to you both!! ~smiles big~ clover, your post was very touching and i can definitely see how Domtotrain would be proud to have you! good luck and enjoy each other!

Curious_1
10-23-2006, 08:58 PM
Domto and clover,

Congratulations to you both! I am glad that you finally decided to tell people, other than the few of us that knew :).

I wish you both all the happiness that comes with an o/l relationship! You are both very special to me and it thrills me that you got together.

Curi

Brittykat
10-25-2006, 10:23 PM
Congradulations!!! I wish you two all the best.:)

delight{DTT}
10-27-2006, 08:35 AM
Thank you all sooooo much!

I have a little more news for you. Domto and i have decided that i should be re named. We want a fresh start and a tight bond between him and i, so next time you see me my new name will be (drum roll please) delight{DTT} I am very excited about it and cant wait to show off my new collar. so when u see delight{DTT}, dont mistake me for a newbie! ~giggles~ j/k