…all my life
different versions,
unfailing,
even in the dark
without looking,

here I can talk…

Timberwolf
10-23-2006, 11:14 AM
Indeed here you can talk, and we are better off for it.

Talia
10-23-2006, 12:01 PM
Yes we are better off for it. You do have a talent for writing poetry. Please, continue to talk and sometimes shout too.

Talia

TheDeSade
10-23-2006, 01:04 PM
Isn't it amazing how much easier it is to express oneself on the page rather than with voice? I know several artists, painters and photographers, and almost all of them well tell you that they are more comfortable expressing themselves through their art than they are vocally. Let your talent and your art speak for you for you are very very eloquent.

DemonGoddess
10-23-2006, 02:22 PM
Isn't it amazing how much easier it is to express oneself on the page rather than with voice? I know several artists, painters and photographers, and almost all of them well tell you that they are more comfortable expressing themselves through their art than they are vocally. Let your talent and your art speak for you for you are very very eloquent.

But it's also frustrating when others don't see what your trying to say when they read/see your work, When they see something compleatly different.

Oh and BTW Love the Quote.

Echoes
10-23-2006, 02:45 PM
thank you TM, Talia for reading, your encouragement and your support, but I would strongly dispute "better off".
Everyone here, whether it be erotic or not, poems or stories... their writing speaks for them, to them and to others touching to mingle and sigh or cry... stirring every emotion learnt and possibly felt.

Echoes
10-23-2006, 02:54 PM

Thank you TheDeSade...I am not sure what to say as trying to dispute eloquent would be trying to say I am not expressive...yes it is much easier to let my art speak for me yet I fear it sometimes for this even shows deeper insights that I have yet to realize, some of which I do not understand fully.

Echoes
10-23-2006, 03:04 PM
But it's also frustrating when others don't see what your trying to say when they read/see your work, When they see something compleatly different.

Oh and BTW Love the Quote.

Hi DemonGoddess, I remember first writing in hopes to reach other people to let them know they arent alone, that I wasnt alone and found slowly that no one can know exactly what you are trying to say or understand unless they have walked beside you through life with complete understanding and feeling...and as everyone feels differently and reacts differently...how would this be possible. This working both ways. I speak different...I was born in the Maritimes but grew up in Quebec...a different language, then moved back to the Maritimes in my teens finding the contrast such a huge adaptation in language and formation of sentences, speech...even wrapping the tongue around consonants has left me with a slight touch of an accent no one can place.
The only thing one could hope for is to touch one emotion, one part...to embrace, to hug, to caress, infuriate, shed a tear.
I am slowly working my way on the poems, as I am the rest of the forums and would love to read yours.