PDA

View Full Version : I love mental torture ...

LadyAmanda
10-27-2003, 03:40 PM
There's nothing like starting off on the right foot with a new sub, is there?

Sylvie had to go on a business trip this week, so we decided it would be a good idea for Kat to move into her apartment and look after the cats while she was away. Sylvie was leaving Wednesday, coming back Saturday. So we had dinner out with Kat on Tuesday, and then brought her back to Sylvie's flat after that.

We have settled that she is going to be my new sub, but we hadn't played with her yet. She has had 2 previous doms, but never a domme, so she's a little nervous about pleasing me. She has been trained, so she knows what to expect. She hates being punished, and will go out of her way to be obedient.

We brought her home, showed her around the place, and, since it was about 10:00, sent her to her room for the night. Then Sylvie and I started to play.

Sylvie had been mouthing off during the evening; I think she was jealous both of the fact that I got to play with Kat without her, and that Kat was going to have my full attention for several days. Whatever the motive, she was being a real brat, and we can't have that, now can we ... ?

Anyhow, first I tied her spread eagle to the wall. Then I gave her a good caning, causing her to scream (I didn't gag her; I wanted Kat to hear her). When I felt she had had time to think about her attitude, and adjust it, I took her over to the bed. I sat her near the top of the bed, and attached her there, upside down. That is,
I tied her feet to the top of the headboard, and her wrists to the headboard near the mattress. This time, she was 'gagged'; I used a 6" candle with elastic wrapped over one end, taken around the back of her head, and then wrapped over the over end of the candle. I love candles for this; if she bites too hard, she gets a mouthful of wax. And the way it pulls back on her lips, she can't help but droll like an idiot.

She now has her ass and pussy up in the air, spread open. I put a 12" candle in her ass, and light it. It's a candle that drips, of course, so any movement sends hot wax down on her. I put some small ice cubes in her pussy, and leave it for a little while, then I put in a little bit of hot water, to partially melt the ice. Then, another 12" candle goes in there, too, but at a bit of an angle, so movement makes the wax fall on her breasts and sometimes chin. I stayed to watch for a while, because of the candles, I won't leave them on with no one else there. I blew the candles out when I left her.

This upside down position is one of those positions that aren't painful - for the first 1/2 hour or so, and then they slowly get worse, til it's really hard to even breathe.

Meanwhile, poor little Kat is still in the other room, trying to ignore the screams coming from the tough woman who is normally her boss. Poor girl hates pain, so she doesn't understand that Sylvie loves/desires/craves this.

Before I left, I went to find Kat, to tell her that Sylvie needs to be up at 7:30 the next morning, so she should make a pot of coffee before then. Oh, and by the way, I say casually, you might want to go and untie her in about 2 hours ... and I left.

Let me tell you, by the time I met Kat on Friday to start training her, she was a bundle of nerves, willing to do absolutely anything I asked ...

e.e. norcod
10-28-2003, 08:50 AM
Absolutely fabulous head game. To instill a sense of dread and foreboding in the one who is waiting to be punished is the finest state of the art. Any fool can beat and wound. A true master or mistress knows the mind of the sub and can make them tremble without touching them or even saying a harsh word! Someday you should tell us about the kat's weekend under your care.

jadrel
10-29-2003, 04:52 PM
LadyAmanda,

Can i just say wow!!! That message had me shivering - with my brain alternating between Kat's POV and Sylvie's!! You certainly have a pair of 'lucky' subs!

jadrel

kittenfemme
11-02-2003, 11:24 AM
Mu hu ha ha ha ha haaaaa! You are an especially devious woman! Your submissives are envied my Lady.

Jones, Nikka
11-07-2003, 03:17 AM
That was just wicked... I remember being once in that situation. I was chained to the radiator in the hallway entrance of my dommes's appartment and had to hear the shouts and screams coming from the bedroom, where she was flogging another sub. I knew the other girl, and I considered her to be tougher and more experienced at taking pain than I was. Knowing that my turn was coming made me dizzy with fear.

By the time I was tied to the piano bench where I was to be flogged, I was shaking almost out of control. The whipping was almost gentle, (I realized later) but my apprehension made it so terrible that I screamed my head off as if I was being skinned alive. The most horrible touch came afterwards, when the other sub was ordered into the room and made to show her naked body to me.

She did not have one single bruise or welt on her body! The sounds I had heard and that made me panic so much had been my mistress using her cane on the padded piano bench and the other sub play acting and screaming to match every stroke!
Talk about head games!

Shellyfemme
11-09-2003, 11:27 AM
if i was to looked up the word sadistic in the dictionary i'm starting to think i would find your picture there. :)

kittenfemme
11-09-2003, 11:46 AM
Hmm, no picture but...

Main Entry: sa·dism

Pronunciation: sA-di-zm

Function: noun

Etymology: International Scientific Vocabulary, from Marquis de Sade Date: 1888

1 : a sexual perversion in which gratification is obtained by the infliction of physical or mental pain on others (as on a love object) -- compare MASOCHISM

2 a : delight in cruelty b : excessive cruelty

3 : Of or like LadyAmanda in word or deed

- sa·dist /'sA-dist, 'sa-/ noun
- sa·dis·tic /s&-'dis-tik also sA- or sa-/ adjective
- sa·dis·ti·cal·ly /-ti-k(&-)lE/ adverb

Faibhar
11-09-2003, 01:22 PM
Fine mind games. Sort of like parentally dealing with teenagers - only more perverse.

Speaking of which, further arcania/word play/whatever FYI: You'll find sadism and masochism in the DVS-IV, but won't find "Psychomachia". The latter comes to us from an obscure 16th century Spanish poet and speaks to the female gender stepping out of more traditional roles to act for the better good...

Sound familiar? Well, it should. "Psychomachia" has a rich history in modern entertainment, to name just one example.

kittenfemme
11-09-2003, 01:28 PM
*purrrr* What a lovely term! This word slut thanks you! :D

Faibhar
11-10-2003, 09:25 AM
Risking another the use of another cliche method is outweighed by the effectiveness of simply bindfolding the sub and applying alternating hot and cold, e.g. ice and kisses/wax to tender parts.