PDA

View Full Version : The abduction of Jessie

gagged_Louise
10-23-2006, 07:47 PM
Setting: Jessie is on her way home from a party one August night and takes a short cut through a wooded area, something she will come to regret as she is overpowered by a fierce and experienced Master, who is ready to take her to his out-of-town farmhouse and train her to be his slave and painslut.

Initially one-on-one between gagged_Louise and TheDeSade

PROLOGUE (moved from Last Word Chain and edited a little)

Night was his time. How easily he moved within the shadows, almost invisible, unseen, unheard, unnotived, free to stalk his prey. A target moving like a silky outline across the lawn, Jessie has decided to take a quickie over a wooded knoll to get home at 3 a.m, and doesn't look back.
Back into the shadows he steps as he watches the lithe form as it glides across the ever darkening space. Moving quietly, paralleling her line of travel, slowly closing the distance, judging the time and the place to make his capture.Yet capture is the last thing on her mind as the young woman strays beside old oaks and bushes, her dark skirt lilting below her knees. She spotted the moon, which is just passing into a cloud.
Clouds masking the moon. Darkness becomes darker. In an instant he springs. Hands around throat and mouth, lifting her and pulling her back into the thick cover of the shrubs and oaks. His hands tighten, cutting off all sound and all breath, holding her as she struggles silently. Silently pushing her calves and her right knee up from the ground she runs her arm out to try and jut him in the chest. She feels her assailant's hairy hand over her mouth, pressing shut and shaking her jaws and drowning her voice into grunts.

"I have to get to see past this bully to get some light" she thinks dimly, "to see what I'm doing. Mmmgh!" The cold panic is going close to her surface, and she tries not to see the red evil in his eyes, shut nearly to a squint. He tightens his grip, one hand over her mouth and nose, the other holding her tightly around the waist, lifting her easily off the ground.
Again pushing with the weight of her bosom, the damsel tries to head bunt the attacker, but fails in her intention. She's thrashing about like an angry kitten. Kitten-like mews issue from her throat. He feels her stuggle, but the struggle's getting less and less as the lack of air begins to work on her ability to fight. She knew how to fight off she thought, but not in this wooden pitch darkness. Her face and mouth grabbed by his harsh hands, she instinctively decides it's better to get hustled than to get maimed or killed. Grunting and nodding at her abductor, eyes wide and her arms still, Jessie signals her, for now, unconditional surrender.
Surrender the message she has sent, he half drags and half carries her to the waiting van at the bottom of the hill. Parked in the darkness of the shadow of the parking garage, the door stood half open, awaiting its next passenger. Passenger of a car Jessie had been many times before but never for a ride like this one. To calm her kidnapper, the young lady puts her hands together in front, but he grabs them and coldly guides them to Jessie's back and has them securely tied. Fear rises in her throat again.

Again and again he wraps the rope tightly around her wrists. Grabbing her ankles he secures them well. Pushing Jessie's face down into the carpet of the van, he slides a hand up the back of her thigh, under her silken skirt, cupping the globe of her rounded flesh and squeezes tightly. Without a word, he slams the door and darkness falls.
Fallen darkness outside of the van: Inside, the hogtied beauty is squirming, tugging blindly at the ropes on her wrists. The swift motion of the car bumping Jessie about on the carpet, she can't even get up on her knees, her feet and thighs being too viciously bound and roped up to the strict knots at her wrists. Close to panic at first, she steels herself, grunts into the rolled, dirty panties found in the van and shoved under the tape gag and tells herself she's lucky to be alive. Alive she is and intensly aware. Licking his lips in eager anticipating of the things to come, but concentrating on his driving Master maneuvers the van down the lonely, nearly abandoned road to the dark farmhouse. Parking near the door, he exits and jerks open the van door.
The door opening for a new chapter in her life, though she doesn't know, there is nothing she can do as yet: Squirming on the floor, she perceives him like a shadow against the farmstead wall and the apple trees. As he touches her by the arm, Jessie grunts with fear and tension under her breath. Breath coming in short sharp bursts, he drags her from the van and hurries inside the abandoned house. Kicking the door shut as he enters, he turns and finds his way carefully down the dark steep stairs to the deep basement beneath the house. Turning into the dark room, lit only by a small camp lantern, he dumps her on an old mattress, leaving her for a moment.
Moments passing, Jessie kicks into the mattress and grunts unintelligibly "Mómmy, help,.,Mmmpf!" She goes on thrashing and amking muffled sounds in her tomb-like darkness; she realizes the ropes are getting tighter still but there's no holding her back. Right back into the room Master now strides, carrying the tools of his obsession. Tossing the heavy bag on the floor he kneels, the bright flash of a blade in the light and he starts to remove her clothing, a piece at a time, slowly, savoring the time he spends.
Spending her time the evening before choosing a nice outfit, the tights and the gloves she liked for a party was of no use, as she is about to see. Her gloves destroyed already in the assault, her tights are being peeled off like orange peelings, and still hogtied, there is nothing to do about it. The prisoner realizes with a shudder that he will soon destroy her skirt - what else could he do with it? - and grunts really loud, but to no avail..
Loud in the quiet room are her grunts punctuated by the sounds of her clothing being slowly removed in tatters. He works slowly, enjoying the sight of her skin coming slowly into view. The tights, then the blouse, then the skirt, until the lady lays only in thong and bra. Hips, bra and ribcage exposed, her shoulders crouched as if to protect her head, Jessie can't rise from the floor, her hands and calves still folded and pinned under her. Through the oily darkness she meets his wolflike eyes, and she knows the end will be worse than the beginning.

TheDeSade
10-24-2006, 12:29 PM
Looking down at the helpless woman as she lay on the dirty mattress, he grinned and slowly licked his lips. His eyes ran from the tips of her toes to the top of her head slowly, drinking in the sight of her, tied, helpless and almost totallly nude. In the dim light he could see the swell of her breasts behind the lace of the bra. He could also see the fear in her eyes. Her mouth, filled the with dirty, used panties he had found in the floor of the van, worked as she tried to scream or plead or beg. He couldn't tell which as the tape covering her mouth and securing the panties in her cheeks, effectively muffled her sound. Kneeling, he grabbed a handful of her hair, turned her head so that he could see it better in the pale yellow light of the camp lantern and rubbed the bulge in his crotch.

gagged_Louise
10-24-2006, 03:50 PM
Though she recalls the attack, the hideous van ride and their arrrival in this forsaken place, it's now like she's been shot through a dark tunnel. Tugging again at the ropes holding her she looks at the shreds of her clothing, then at the lamp, then at him, fiddling with that hand and holding her trapped. Even as Jessie is held by his fist yanking her brown hair, she jerks her head violently and cries out, muffled by the vile-smelling, sweaty rips of somebody else's tights in her mouth: "Umm-MMGH!!"

This is like in a space movie, she thinks as she receives a hard slap on her cheek. No windows, no sounds from the outside and this caveman who is gazing at her in a cold fever. I had such a great time earlier tonight, she feels, and now...this guy has ripped me into his private Alcatraz. She tries to kick out but remembers it's no use as her feet are held like in irons. In the yellowish, dusty light sh pereceives his powerful arms and his shameless rubbing of that cock in his jeans. How long will she stay here? Will she get out alive? Aimlessly she tries to hold her thighs tiogether though her cunt is already exposed, and sinks back into her hogtied, helpless position.

TheDeSade
10-24-2006, 04:34 PM
Reaching into the bag at his side, he retrieves a hard steel collar, hinged at the back and with an inset lock at the front. From the side, welded tightly to the wide steel ring hangs a length of heavy chain. From his pocket he takes a key and opens the leather ring, spreading it wide and then fitting it around her neck. She can feel the intense cold of the steel on her tender flesh and tries to recoil. She curls event tighter into a the ropes that bind her as she hears the lock click closed.

Taking the end of the chain, he raises it and attaches it to a ring set securely into the concrete of the cellar wall, then stands and examines his handiwork.

gagged_Louise
10-24-2006, 04:56 PM
Silently, she clenches her hands then breathes hard through her nostrils. Jessie is close to choking with fear but tells herself she mustn't throw up at any cost as long as she's silenced by the thick gag. Locked in this dungeon she can't even talk, only watch as her captor grins at her and shoves his hand deep into those grease-smelling pants.

TheDeSade
10-24-2006, 05:29 PM
SHe hears the flick and click of the knife again as it opens. His shadow falls over her and his hands move to her face. Stealing herself for the expected pain of the knife as it slices into her tender flesh, she only feels the cool side of the knife as it slides between her cheek and the tape, slicing the bindings that close her mouth. Suddenly, the filty rags in her mouth are pulled roughly from her lips. THe light falls again on her face as he stands and back away a few steps

gagged_Louise
10-24-2006, 06:05 PM
At first she feels almost senseless by having the knife that close, then pain and release grip her, she feels the sharp "rip" of the tape coming off and the sudden vile stench of those rags. "You.." she starts to say but against her will, her throat jerks and she finally retches, not much but a slight oozing pool of white-pink, liquid vomit that lands on the side of the mattress. She gulps for air, then looks at him:
"What...what do you want of me? Please, please don't harm me with that knife you got."
He gives no reply and she goes on:
"Listen, whatever cash I had, you've got it. Why are you DOING this, chaining me like some goddam monkey? Hey, can we talk..."

TheDeSade
10-24-2006, 06:15 PM
Keep talkingbitch and i will replace the gag. And you don't have anything to bargain with. You are where no one can find you, no one can hear your, no one can help you. You belong to me now. As soon as you come to accept that, the better off you will be. Understand?

gagged_Louise
10-24-2006, 06:36 PM
She stares at him, his looming fingers, his sharp chin and eyebrows, and tugs sharply at her roped up wrists, feeling like she's sunk in a well. Her whole body is swerving and the rage sweeps through her again:
"You can't keep me in this here hell-hole! What you gonna do after you tore my clothes, put me in a damn corset or what? You're NUTS!"

TheDeSade
10-24-2006, 06:39 PM
WIthout warning slaps her hard across the cheek causing her to fall sideways onto the mattress. Stepping back over her he grabs the chain attached to the collar around her neck and pulls it up, forcing her onto her knees, her neck painfully stretched and cocked to one side. The steel cuts cruelly into her tender flesh as he reaches down and rips the bra from her breasts, spilling them out.

gagged_Louise
10-24-2006, 06:49 PM
Suddenly afraid again inside her rage, Jessie tries to keep her forearms behind her straight. The pain at her wrists as the rope cuts into them, now that she's on her knees, is agonizing in itself but she tries to catch her captor's eyes, his dark clouded look. When she feels she's got contact, she says meekly:
"Please, I'll be nice to you. Don't need that knife, I'll serve you. You want me to suck cock? I'll suck your cock hard, I'll be a good girl. Just calm down..."

TheDeSade
10-24-2006, 07:06 PM
Shaking the chain, he speaks to her in a low cruel voice. "Of course you will you fucking slut. You will suck my cock, lick my ass and you will let me stick my cock in all of your holes. You will scream and beg and cry. You are MINE!"

gagged_Louise
10-24-2006, 07:14 PM
What have I got to lose with him talking like that, she thinks and answers "Oh I'm not some slut! You got no claims on me if you think that...you just took me an' wrestled me down...hey Mister the game is over, my parents will find me! What you think is gonna happen next?"

TheDeSade
10-24-2006, 08:04 PM
He smiles wickedly as he jerks up on the chain again, reaches down and rips the thin panties from around her waist, leaving her naked.

"I think that next you are going to scream!"

gagged_Louise
10-24-2006, 08:29 PM
"You think you got me in your power for long then yer totally misguided" Jessie sputters at this dark Spider of a man who has suddenly turned her life upside down. So tired she feels half numb, it occurs to her this might be a crazy dream. But no, it is not.

TheDeSade
10-25-2006, 02:12 PM
Not wasting another breath nor giving her a moment to collect her thoughts, he grabbed her nipple between his thumb and finger, pinched it hard and yanked forward, stretching the fine flesh of her tender tit taut. With a twist he smiled as she did, indeed, scream.

gagged_Louise
10-25-2006, 03:14 PM
The rip at her unprotected nipple made her cry out, and then had her gasping for breath, but her captor did not give in, he pinched it steadily. She could glimpse something looking like used clothes-pins in the half-open bag he'd brought down, and beside herself again she purred "You slab of SHIT, let me out!"

TheDeSade
10-25-2006, 03:19 PM
Dropping the tit he so viscouly tormented, he slapped her again across the face, first with his palm, then with the back of his hand on the other cheek. He heat snapped back and forth as sput flew from her mouth. Reaching into the bag, his hand came out holding a fist full of well used clothes pins.

gagged_Louise
10-25-2006, 03:33 PM
Reaching out desperately as his hand came back to swipe her, Jessie thrust her jawbones forward and managed to get at one of his fingers. She jabbed at it with her bared teeth. The stranger growled with pain for a few moments and then yanked loose his finger and returned with two fresh, hard swipes that made her feel dimly his raw strength. Then he jerked open her mouth and looked at her, an evil glance telling her, without words, "You think you're gonna get away with that?"

-No, no, please, Jessie implored in a half-soft voice, but it was too late. Would she be taken first in her mouth or in her cunt?

TheDeSade
10-25-2006, 04:04 PM
Holding her jaw with one hand, he fished in the bag with the other, finally finding what he sought. THe big heavy ring gag was monstrous in both its size and its weight. WIth no care for her pain or her flesh, he wedged the thick raw steel ring behind her teeth and tightly fastened the buckle behind her head. Without hesitation, he opened his filthy jeans and pulled out his bulging cock, throbbing in its entire length. Grasping it in his hand, he jerked her head back and unceremoniously rammed the gigantic member deep into her mouth. Just barely fitting through the ringof the gag, he raped her face brutally, jamming his cock deep into her throat, feeling her gag and retch as the head pushed hard on the back of her throat.

gagged_Louise
10-25-2006, 04:20 PM
"No..no...nngh!" are her last words as the steel ring pushes at her jaws and the insides of her lips. There's a faint stream of blood from the side of a tooth but she doesn't know. With mouth bent wide open she receives the inroads of this greasy fat cock, rapidly forcing her tongue under it like a bulldozer. She begins to lick the sides of it, just to keep some control of her tongue and be sure it won't get pressed against the steel.

The dick flesh moves up into her mouth quickly and its living flow feels like sand washing against her mouth cavity. Totally silenced Jessie tilts her head a little as he's still holding the chain with one hand. His crowning point turns up against her palate and she feels the thick heat. Without knowing why, it shoots through her brain "What do I look like now, sitting naked on my knees and with my hands and feet tied, and giving head to this gangster?" and against Jessie's will, she is turned on for a moment.
Now if I'm here let's make the best of it, she thinks, and coughing at the stuffing weight in her mouth, she starts to try and widen her throat.

TheDeSade
10-25-2006, 04:47 PM
He feels her as she begins to acquiece to his demands. Knowing that her surrender has commenced, he renews his efforts at her mouth, stuffing his cock as far back into her throat as he can manage, until he feels the steel ring of the gag at the very base of his cock. Holding her there, he waits until he feels her throat relax and his cock slide that last small bit down toward her belly. Grinding her face against the rough fabric of his jeans, he relishes the touch of her tongue on his tool. ANd then, driven by lust, he grabs her hair with both hands and savagely pistons his cock in and out ofher mouth, using her to relieve the immense pressure building in side.

gagged_Louise
10-25-2006, 05:17 PM
Stretching out her neck a little as he holds the swirls of her hair above the buckle of the ring gag, she tilts her bust to get that precious space to move. She breathes the damp night air through the nose and pushes her vocal organ down, then breathes deep and begins widening out her throat. Sure as money, his cock comes moving down the open mining shaft of her throat. She tugs at her bound wrists and senses the hard ropes pinning them to her waist and her feet. Shamefully she feels herself getting hot and tingly deep inside.

As his fat. greasy shaft drives down her throat, she goes on licking the fleshy, red log in her mouth. He pulls her face tight against his belly, and slightly heaving and sinking on her toes in rhythm to her licking, she is diving into something unknown. She moans a little, not with pain but with the feeling of discovery and turn-on, and she feels his fat dick is already letting loose a flow of male spume that bathes the walls of her mouth. Nnngh!

TheDeSade
10-25-2006, 05:23 PM
In reply to the swirling attentions of her tongue, his cock, almost as if it had a mind of its own, spews forth a fountain of his frothy cream cum. Jetting it down her throat to her belly, he groans deeply as he clutches her hair, his hips dancing in the dim light.

Yanking his withering cock from her mouth he drops her back to the fetid mattress and steps back to look at her.

"Now do you understand you little fuck piece. You air what you are right now. You will be until I tire of you or until you fail to please me. That
s right. You are mine. My toy, my fuck slut, my whore. And it please me that you seem to like it."

gagged_Louise
10-25-2006, 05:38 PM
Lying with her mouth all open, jaws and throat hurting, her captured mouth drooling with this villain's cum and with her most private also totally flung open, it begins to seep in what he's saying. Mmm, mmmph she gives off as she stares at him in the nightly basement room. Obviously, he's not about to set her free, nor even to remove the ring gag that reduces her mouth to a fuckhole. He just told her she's his whore, and the word sinks in. And it's only begun, or...?

TheDeSade
10-26-2006, 08:08 PM
Closing his pants and looking down at his newest possession and toy, he reaches back into the bag and retrieves a handful of well used clothes pins. KNeeling again next to her, he talks to her as he begins to work over her ripe full breasts.

"I've got to go and get a few more things ready for you upstairs. Until I get back, these should keep you busy until I get back."

With each word he applies another clothes pin to her tender breasts. Around her nipples he places 5 pins and then, to top things off, he places one pin directly on the nipple, the hard wooden jaws closing savagely on the pale pink flesh of the nipple. Hearing her whimper as he works over her breastrs, he smiles, leans down and licks from the edge of her jaw to her forehead. Then he stands and walks out, leaving her alone, in the near dark, her tortured tits burning as if they were on fire.

gagged_Louise
10-26-2006, 09:24 PM
Keeping her eyes shut because she just can't take more right now, Jessie feels the pins biting into her young flesh. For each new bite, a muffled cry comes out of her taken mouth, until it's like her bust is a log on fire. She tries to push her tongue forward to say something intelligible but realizes it's a hopeless thing and will be until this man has the mercy to remove the ring gag.

As she hears the awful man leaving and the dim light goes out, she's in a complete and mute darkness. She rolls on her side and heaves on her ass, pulling at her treacherously bound calves and the wrists fixed in a girdle of sweaty, hard cords. "Mmgh! MMGH!!" come her grunts, then she's suddenly pushing her loin muscles too far forward, loses control and lands with her face and stomach down into the mattress like a helpless upside-down turtle, the clothespins also getting pressed in harder.

MMMMGH!!!

Dark groans come out of her for two minutes before she realizes dimly she has to fold her body at the waist to get back onto the side. The cum and salty stench of that dick still lingers in her mouth and face as she gets back into what seems the best of ten lousy positions.

Bone tired, Jessie stares into the dark. What did I do to deserve this? And why did I for one moment feel aroused by that dreadful fuck? And those awful clothespins. What's the time by the way?
Tuning a cold knell of pain and despair from her raped throat, she sinks into a dizzy half-sleep

TheDeSade
10-26-2006, 09:29 PM
Upstairs he works to prepare the play area he wants. For several hours he labors at the preparations. Finally finished, he heads back down to the basement to get his new toy, his cock hard a the thought of what he had in store for her. THe way he would use her holes. The pain he would give her. The screams she would make. THe begging she would do. ANd finally, the money he would make from selling the video of her to his clients.

Back in the basement, he unhooks the chain from the wall . . .reaches down and cuts the ropes around her ankles and knees. Jerking on the chain he commands.

"Stand up bitch and walk. Its time for you to go to work."

gagged_Louise
10-26-2006, 09:42 PM
Dizzy, she gets up on her feet in the yellowish light, draws a few breaths as he goes on to cut her hands free. She rises and looks at the guy as she rubs her reddened wrists, then points at her tits.
No reply. She growls and points at her silenced mouth.

-A whore such as you has no need to speak right now, he tells her, still holding the chain to her iron collar.

Staring at the man who is in control of her, the young lady wants to hit him in the face but she knows that would be really stupid. She swallows and unsteadily walks beside him, the chain held taut.

TheDeSade
10-26-2006, 09:46 PM
Half leading and half dragging her up the stairs, he climbs the steps two at a time forcing her to stumble and run up the stairs. At the top he pushes her toward the center of the room. Looking around she can see a complete dungeon set up with all the heavy cruel furniture and equipment. However, around the perimeter, she can also see lights and a number of video cameras on tripods. It is obvious that what ever is going to happen will be taped by several cameras.

SHoving her toward the equipment he grunts. "Go on bitch . . . its time for you to make me some money!"

gagged_Louise
10-26-2006, 09:56 PM
In the dim light of day coming from some of the windows - others are´covered in red and black curtains - she glimpses benches, stalls of whips, dildos and other equipment and hooks and items of ladies' lingerie strewn about. In a less cluttered corner of the room there are two steel hooks hanging from wooden stands fixed to the roof with pairs of chains set into the floor under them, and in a flash she realizes what dreadful things they could be used for.

Jessie breathes hard and then looks at her captor in shock. She has never seen a place like this before, and she can barely bring herself to walk further. "You OGRE!" she blurts out.

TheDeSade
10-27-2006, 08:40 AM
WIthout warning his hand fist fires forward catching her full in the stomach. In a hearbeat she is doubled over on the floor, gasping in pain, unable to move, to breath or to speak. grabbing her by the ankle, he drags her across the hard floor of the room to the corner where the hooks are fixed to the beams over head and into the floor. WIthout speaking he wraps the heavy chains around her wrists, locking them tightly and then pulling them up until she hangs by her wrists, feet inches off the floor, her wrists pulled wide apart.

gagged_Louise
10-27-2006, 01:40 PM
Talk about a disconcerting plunge into a fresh nightmare. Nothing seems to be getting better in this place! Her arms and legs are near point-break, she feels, the relentless pull on her arms and the still obvious smears of his cum in her mouth and her face, making her feel like a distended and distorted chain gang convict. Why does he want to take her on this ride?

Her need to cry out with pain is overwhelming, but denied by the wrenching ring gag: her head jerks back and forth and it feels like someone has stuck a fork from her mouth and deep in. The back is totally nude too, if only I had something nice and styleful to wear, Jessie muses as her eyes sweep around the room. On a few chairs and tables she spots corsets, handcuffs and hose and tights of different kinds - pink, black and dark sheer hues.

Pain rises like a steady pillar of water in her, flooding her senses but as she looks down her long, chained legs and feels the pull she is getting drugged by the feeling of no escape, absolutely no escape.

"You're a whore, a slave", he had told her.

Hell I'm not

"You're my whore and I can take you anywhere I want. I can do unspeakable things to you, call you a slave and tattoo it on you, pee in your mouth, turn you over to somebody I choose to fuck you and I don't need to ask you.Tie you up, whip you, deprive you of talking.. Any moment i want."

Mmmgh. Help! Mmmgh..The thought sinks in, it's horrible, but at the same time - fascinating. But photograph her, use her like a cyber slut to get the money to buy more implements of torture and stuff his bak account?? Never, never.

Her cunt is tickling her again.

TheDeSade
10-30-2006, 03:09 PM
We need to do a little sound check to make sure we are all set up. Walking up to her he grasps her left nipple between his thumb and finger and pull it straight out, stretching it grotesquely from her body. It is then that she sees the glint of the long thin surgical needle in his other hand. Five inches in length, he moves it until the micro sharp tip is against the side of her breast about an inch behind her stretched and tortured nipple. WIth a smile, he slowly begins to push the needle through her breast flesh.

gagged_Louise
10-30-2006, 03:26 PM
She'd thought it couldn't get any worse with rregard to her nipples and she was wrong. Feeling the hard twitch of his finger sends a sharp jolt of pain through her tired tit, but when she spots the needle she barely can believe her eyes. You kidding me or...

MMMMNNGH! she cries out, mouth open in a murmuring, harsh scream that would have been twice as loud if she could bend her jaws and her tongue. Her whole body shudders.

TheDeSade
10-30-2006, 03:31 PM
Watching as the needle tip emerges from the other side of her tit, he smiles and drops the nipple and watches as it bob and jiggles, the glint of the needle on either side flashing in the glare of the photographic lights. He turns and checks the dials and meters on the complicated looking sound board. Making a few adjustments, he turns back to her, grasps her right nipple as he speaks.

"Almost there, one more sound check and we should be ready to begin!"

pulling the nipple straight out, he produces a second needle and quickly and effciently spears her breast with one quick easy stroke.

gagged_Louise
10-30-2006, 04:05 PM
She stares at her tormentor in blank fury, then as he ´closes in with the needle she closes her eyes. The pin is hideous, it would be even worse if she weren't already a bit numbed by his assault on her left crown. Her lips wrinkle around the ring gag and she yelps with pain, and shakes her calves in a frantic attempt to escape. Then she opens her yes a little and sees how he is holding a cotton tuft wet with white spirit right by her battered nipple. He moves it close to the netrance wound of the needle.

MMMGH!! she growls again, then wailing.

TheDeSade
10-30-2006, 04:09 PM
"Good" he says. "That should be about right . . . now we can get down to the real business of the day. I have been paid a considerable sum of money to produce a video of the reduction of a young woman by torture and rape. Guess what. You are the star!!!!! Your role requires that you be tortured, whipped, beaten and raped until you are nothing but a simpering pile of semi-human flesh. No lines to remember, no marks to hit! Simple isnt' it? Shall we begin?"

gagged_Louise
10-30-2006, 04:38 PM
His instructions are plain and simple and Jessie gets the part wrong from the start. She furiously jerks her head "No!" and, hardly audibly, growls with pain.

gagged_Louise
11-01-2006, 01:07 PM
RP closed due to different opinions over artistic direction.