PDA

View Full Version : Changes.

slaveangel{HM}
10-24-2006, 04:53 AM
A submissive is born into a noble family and has a powerplay trip with the one who she is engaged to - Laurant. Is this something that they both want?

In this scene the girl is addressing those around her on issues of importance in regards to her family and why she has returned to Laurant's home. She hasn't seen Laurant for quite some time, as they had a dispute and she fled from him. Laurant suddenly appears at this meeting - they are reunited.

There is a lot of preamble before we get into the powerplay itself. That is where I require some assistance.

FYI - Santino is Andrea's mentor in this story, his presence overwhelmed her in many ways. He loved her longer than Laurant, and I am sure he was jealous that Laurant has her heart. I didn't write it much in this part, but when Andrea ran away from Laurant after their argument, she was counselled by Santino.

Many other characters can be added to this.

I enter his room, sensing that he was indeed here not so long ago. I sat at his table, looking at myself in his mirror. He will come...he will come.

I smoothed my crumpled hair, and wiped the dirt that streaked my face. I stood, thinking I cannot greet my people looking like this! I crossed the room and entered the room near his own.

I sat on my bed and momentarily lay down, resting my weary body. Time seemed to pass, but I felt safe and happy. The water in the pot above the flames was starting to warm. I opened my eyes wondering what I should wear, and if my clothing was still in its place after all this time. I chose a nice dark blue dress, and blue silk gown that would go on top of the dress. I lay the clothing out on the bed, and walked over to the pot, feeling the temperature of the water, and the fire's warmth. I filled a pail with warm water and took a cloth and proceeded to wash the dirt and weariness that had overcome me.

I dried my body and my hair, feeling at peace, with the welcome warmth of the fire, dulling my mind. I stood there, naked and contemplative, thinking upon my surroundings and the future.

I made my way to the dresser where I oiled my body and perfumed my hair, in the way that Laurant remembered it. I smiled, binding my hair back, letting a few strands trickle down. I ran my hands down my body, looking in the mirror, at this moment feeling so beautiful, wondering if others thought the same.

I slipped on the dress, and applied the silk which enveloped me. I twirled around, not caring that I didn't look as a leader should, but I felt beautiful and happy, so they would have to deal with it. I smiled.

I made my way to the great hall, where I heard people starting to arrive. I spied Laurant's servant and motioned him to come to me.

"How do I look?" I smile.

"Milady you look beautiful!"

"I dread to ask what your eyes would have told me the first time we met if I asked you." I laughed.

"You were missed terribly here. Things have not been the same without you. Laurant hasn't been the same...."

"In time things will be sorted out, for we have plenty of it. Come. You know these people better than I, stay by me, will you?"

"As you will milady, I will serve you as I did your Lord."

I walk ahead with the servant a few steps behind, now and then I offered him my ear so he could tell me about this person or that person. All eyes were suddenly upon me, and the room was silenced as I entered the Great Hall. The rumors are true She is here, to guide us! It was still not midnight, there was time for more to arrive.

"Dear friends, and companions. At the strike of midnight, I will begin our talks. Until then, be at ease, reaquaint yourselves with your brothers and sisters, and time and fate will determine all our paths."

The hall seemed to fill, the energy of such a meeting was high and positive. I felt some hesitation and I quickly assured those who I felt were afraid with a few kind words and sincere talks of the future.

"Silence dear friends, for it is now time for me to inform you why I have called such a meeting and to explain to you my presence here tonight."

I pause.

"I have arrived to guide and lead our kind, so we can live in harmony and peace. I can hear your thoughts, the reign of Antonius is on many of your minds, but do not fear, for you no longer need to be destroyed under his guidance. He was a wise man, I at one time respected him, but power corrupts, his downfall was that of his own doing, and I told him this, as I slayed him for treason."

A gasp and chatter emerged at these words.

"Do not fear, what was done, had to be done. Free of his reign we can now live in peace, build our community and protect eachother, like those great cities of old. Laurant and I shall lead you." I pause. "In his absence I will take care of matters, and if any of you wish to speak to me, you can request an audience at anytime. I wish to work with you, not against you. Do not fear me, for I want unity and strength just as much as you all do."

The room goes silent once more, and I stand silently, fearing that my words may have caused problems. Suddenly a cheer erupts from the back of the hall and soon everyone is applauding, cheering and shouting my name.

I smile, feeling humbled and overwhelmed. "I am home." I yell out in the wonderful mayhem.

I mingle with our people, conversing and sharing stories, speaking to them of the battles, and the struggle, I felt as if I were a grand story teller, as hundreds of pairs of eyes gleamed at me in interest. I spoke with them on plans to build a town, a community and surround it, with a wall of stone, to protect us from harm. I spoke of the adventures with Santino, my heart sinking with guilt over our last words together, but knowing that I was right, Laurant and the energy bolt, Antonius, and his transformation, Markus my guardian and warrior, noting to the people that he will lead and train the army with his skill and masked abilities that he thought I didn't know.

As time passed the people groups at a time, left, and made preparations to my specifications on how things will be.

"Andrea!" I hear my name being spoken harshly.

I turn in surprise and see Laurant stand before me, in between the pool of the surprise of our people. I felt an energy of protection arise from the people, as Laurant addressed me so roughly.

I smile lovingly to the men standing next to me, but tremble inwardly, knowing that Laurant was bound to be angry with me.

"Gabriel!" He barked.

"Yes My Lord?" The servant who I spoke with during the evening scrambles up lowering his head.

"Ensure that our people are tended to while I speak with Andrea, and take care of her for the rest of the evening." I feel him grip my arm roughly. I smile looking at the people room, pretending that it were a gentle carress.

He leads me to his chambers, and shuts the door. He takes me in his arms and holds me, running his hands over my body. "You look beautiful tonight." He growls.

"Laurant, I'm sorr-"

"Silence my love." He shook me and kissed me roughly.

A million thoughts crossed my mind and ran against eachother as if a blur. What was he doing? Was this my punishment for hurting him at the shrine, leaving his side, running off with Santino...oh Santino forgive me, my mind screamed.

Laurant dragged me over to the bed and in a quick movement ripped my beautiful gown from my body, I whimpered at the loss of such a beautiful garment. I felt him on top of me, fully clothed, baring down on me, his eyes dark and flashing.

"You...you..." He stammered.

"I...I am sorry I hurt you. I love you Laurant..I love you." I cringe, whimpering, shutting my eyes in case he were to strike me.

I feel his hand carress my face gently, I open my eyes, his expression altered, softened.

"You hurt and betrayed me, that is true. But I cannot ever hate you, or not love you for you are my lover and I also need you by my side to bring our people together."

He runs his hands across my body, gently and with love. Kissing my neck and burying himself in my hair, stroking caressing. "You remembered my love."

"I...I wanted to please you, to look beautiful for you."

"You are always beautiful in my eyes love."

I begin to sob. "Please forgive me my beloved Lord and companion....I was so afraid...so frightened, I thought you were going to hurt me, that you...would want nothing to do with me."

"Shhhhhh." He leaned next to me and held me to his body, stroking my hair. "I am proud of you Andrea."

"Why?" I look at you.

"You organised our people to come together, you spoke fearlessly and with confidence in front of hundreds of people, not even flinching, or fearing for your safety."

"They are our people, I trust them, as they trust in me as their leader, they know I want us to be at peace together more than anything in this world."

"Yes. They felt that, as did I. That is why they follow you."

"You were there?"

"Yes. I was outside, so no one could know I was around. My eyes were tearing, I felt so pleased with you, you were beautiful like some dark angel bringing our people to enlightenment. Then I was filled with rage and anger over you, I couldn't control it, and I hated myself."

I smile and kiss you, sighing.

"There is something we need to discuss."

"Oh?" I look up at you smiling as your arms are wrapped around me.

"There is the matter of your punishment."

"P..p..punishment?"

"How quickly we forget girl." He smiles wickedly.