PDA

View Full Version : eating

hurt me
10-28-2003, 02:23 PM
Is it safe to eat youre own shit and drink your own piss.

BDSM_Tourguide
10-28-2003, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by hurt me

No. It's quite terribly unsanitary.

E coli bacteria (you know? the stuff you keep reading about where people get sick from it) is found in the human digestive tract, along with several other species of innocuous bacteria. The thing is that these bacteria will not make you sick, unless they are found in your stomach. As long as they stay south of the duodinum, then you won't have any problem. However, these bacteria, when found in the stomach, can lead to crippling fevers, diarrhea, vomiting, dizziness, headaches and even death.

Urine is the filtrant from your blood stream. It is, essentially, the built up liquid waste from pre-digested matter. It isn't necessarily toxic in the sense that it's poisonous, but it is toxic in its chemical makeup. Urine comprises primarily of urea, an ammonium compound, but may also contain many other substances like undigested ketoproteins, spent acidic ions and dead white blood cells.

I think I have my information correctly, if I can remember all my college bio courses and my anat and phys texts. EE norcod might be able to elaborate more than I can.

Fox
10-28-2003, 03:35 PM
First Tourguide:

EE norcod might be able to elaborate more than I can.

Gawd I hope not, yours is quite enough, thank you!

and now, the question at hand:

Ack! Why would you want to? My own cooking is bad enough!

slavelucy
10-28-2003, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by Fox
Ack! Why would you want to? My own cooking is bad enough!

ROTFL!!!! :)

sl

Mobius
10-28-2003, 04:51 PM
I dont see the attration other than degrading and humiliatong your sub. I know I speak for no one. But it is just to disgusting.
Dont like in pictures no interest in doing it.

Thorne
10-28-2003, 07:34 PM
http://www.rotten.com/library/medicine/bodily-functions/pissing/drinking-pee/

Try reading this article. Very informative.

rallan
11-05-2003, 09:49 PM
*reads said article* Damn, every time I thought I knew everything I needed to know about pee, someone comes along and astounds me.

Anywise, the article's got the general gist of it right (although you've gotta wade through a lot of historical and cultural stuff about our pee-drinking forefathers to get to it). Urine is reasonably sterile provided that the pee-provider keeps their southerly regions clean and doesn't have any urinary tract infections, and is perfectly safe in small amounts.

On the practical side (the article didn't go into that, although I'm sure the watersports article they've linked to does), your best bet is to have whoever plans on doing the pissing to drink a lot of water beforehand. Or better yet, low-alcohol beer. Or better still, full strength beer... well, except you probably don't want people getting drunk right before participating in kinky bondage stuff, especially in a bathroom with floors that are about to get wet and slippery. Anywise, all that extra fluid will not only help them pee, but it means it'll be a fairly diluted pee with a weak flavour (which could be a good thing if you turn out not to be as keen on golden showers as you thought you were).

As for poop, that stuff (obviously) isn't sterile at ALL. You run a serious risk of food poisoning, and any cuts or grazes you've got that come into contact might end up with nasty infections as well. So even if you've got a perfectly healthy partner, you're probably best to make sure that scat is for external use only. Eating it might make you spectacularly ill for the rest of the night, but I doubt your health is gonna be in grave danger just from making a mess of yourself.

rallan

Dari
11-06-2003, 03:40 AM
I find even the idea of drinking piss or eating shit hightly revolving, but I guess that everyone has to decide on that out of their own.

as a student of life sciences I can only contribute one thing to this topic: nature wanted to use urine as a means to get rid of the body's toxic waste - if you have any problems with your kidneys you'll have a major crisis, so there is a reason why this stuff should get out and be deposed of as far as it concerns us humans. faeces is the rest of everything the body can't use, so it's either useless or also toxic; this knowledge, although rather rudimentarely put here is enough for me to answer the question of this topic with NO

BDSM_Tourguide
02-06-2005, 02:44 PM
No. It's quite terribly unsanitary.

E coli bacteria (you know? the stuff you keep reading about where people get sick from it) is found in the human digestive tract, along with several other species of innocuous bacteria. The thing is that these bacteria will not make you sick, unless they are found in your stomach. As long as they stay south of the duodinum, then you won't have any problem. However, these bacteria, when found in the stomach, can lead to crippling fevers, diarrhea, vomiting, dizziness, headaches and even death.

Urine is the filtrant from your blood stream. It is, essentially, the built up liquid waste from pre-digested matter. It isn't necessarily toxic in the sense that it's poisonous, but it is toxic in its chemical makeup. Urine comprises primarily of urea, an ammonium compound, but may also contain many other substances like undigested ketoproteins, spent acidic ions and dead white blood cells.

I think I have my information correctly, if I can remember all my college bio courses and my anat and phys texts. EE norcod might be able to elaborate more than I can.

After further research into this matter, I have decided to make a full retraction to my statements involving the drinking of urine. From everything I can find, it seems to me that the practice is quite safe and may have beneficial effects.

Please consider the following:

http://www.heartlandhealing.com/pages/archive/urine_therapy/
http://www.abc.net.au/science/correx/archives/piss.htm
http://www.theargus.co.uk/the_argus/body__soul/HEALTH_FEATURES34.html
http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~issues/fall02/urine.html

It seems that my high school and college biology classes might have been wrong on this issue. Or perhaps in the last ten years, the available information and research has offered new opinions and studies on the sunject. I don't know.

What I do know is that I was apparently wrong. This activity appears to be relatively safe.

yellowrose
02-06-2005, 11:47 PM
Urine drinking is relatively safe. You should never though eat feces. TG was right on target with that.