Are of you
And all I have are questions

Where are you?
What are you doing?
Are you okay?
Why haven’t we talked?
When will we talk again?
Did I do something wrong?
Did the thought of loving me scare you that much?
Are you coming back?

Oh God I’d give anything
Just to wake up tomorrow
To find the words
“I’m okay and I still love you”

It was you yourself that said it best of all
“Simply put
The pain of not being with you
Is unbearable”
But the helplessness of knowing nothing
Is just as bad

I suffer for you because I care

DemonGoddess
10-25-2006, 10:41 AM
Pain

Oh God I’d give anything
Just to wake up tomorrow
To find the words
“I’m okay and I still love you”

I've been feeling the same way alot lately. Only in regaurds to someone who I'm no longer with...

*Huggs* and hope you hear from them soon.

lily27
10-25-2006, 07:01 PM
TWolf, you are stronger than you realise. I know this is a horrible time for you , but in the end, you will be a better person.

You are already better than me....

Talia
10-25-2006, 07:06 PM
Ahhh the pain...I know it...well. Anytime you want to talk, PM me.

Talia

Echoes
10-25-2006, 08:58 PM
why does pain bring beauty in so many varying ways. Here your words are such, showing the beauty in you and how you express it so caring and tender yet fetched with such sorrow.

Timberwolf
10-30-2006, 09:26 AM
Thank you all for your support.

But it appears that at this point for whatever the reasons, I am, again, alone.

SheepishJaina
10-30-2006, 10:01 AM
Twolf, you will never be alone. There's too many of us who love you, even if we can't be "the one". Never forget that your friends are here and are willing to do anything for you.

Warbaby1943
10-30-2006, 10:06 AM
TW it is a sad day but the sun will come up tomorrow and the day after that and the day after that. Soon, though you won't forget nor will you want to, the pain will ease. Until then use your friends here in the forum for support.

All the best to you, my friend.

MsUther
10-30-2006, 12:22 PM
I am very sad that this seems to be the situation, TW. As already stated...You are not alone. Anytime you wish to talk, feel free to pm me.

cookiecat
10-31-2006, 11:27 AM
oh. i can only send you the same thoughts others have here. i don't know you well other than through your posts and it seems to me at some point, she's going to realize who she's lost - someone very genuine..... i'm sorry this has happened to you. take care.

frankee
10-31-2006, 02:35 PM
Your poem brought a deluge of tears and of feelings i know all too well. i know the pain and heartache that grips your heart and soul.

It never really goes away but at some point...you become stronger and you deal with it better. Then there comes a day when someone comes into your life and takes it all away. i know you can't see past the pain right now, but you will.

This is a great place for support TW and everybody here cares about you.

*hugs*

Flaming_Redhead
10-31-2006, 06:52 PM
To quote one of my favorite groups, "Yes, I am alone, but then again, I always was as far back as I can tell. I think maybe it's because...because you were never really real to begin with. I just made you up to hurt myself." *HUGS* Tw, I'm sorry for your loss. Just take comfort in your friends.