PDA

View Full Version : New Feature: Book Project

Tiger
06-20-2002, 07:53 PM
If you have got into erotic literature for a long time, you should know there was a so-called "Golden Age" in the 1970's and 80's. There were thousands (maybe tens of thousands) of erotic novels published by many different publishers when the sexual revolution bloomed all over the world and almost anything could be published in US. But over the years, the erotic literature fever was much cooled down under the pressure of censorship.

Here the Book Project is an attempt to save some of those valuable (or notorious for some of you) books in the digital formats. Too bad we don't have many bdsm related books here, yet. So that's why it's called "Book Project", not "bdsm ...".

Due to the large size of the books, this feature is available for paid members only. You can also become a members by contributing to this project. Read "Help" link in the project.

Book Project: http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/bookproject/

VladPotemkin
07-29-2002, 08:18 AM
Jinn, just wanted to say both the art & book galleries are great additions to an already fantastic site. I hope you are able to maintain BDSMLibrary financially, because IMHO it's the best run, most technology-savvy free BDSM website out in cyberland.

Tiger
07-29-2002, 03:40 PM
The cost to maintain this site is going high when there are more and more stories and visitors. Should there were no support from those paid members, this site were long gone, just like other story sites. I will keep the story section of this site free for everyone to read. And, hopefully, to add more features to this site.

And thank you you for your comments, though I can't agree that this is the best site because there are better and bigger ones out there. Well, your comment certainly make me feel good :cool:

The webmaster,
Jinn

VladPotemkin
07-29-2002, 07:04 PM
There may be bigger sites out there, but this site has focus (BDSM stories) and in that niche, it's the best. GreyArchive is good but has strayed to too much anime & sci-fi spin-offs IMHO.

Marcus
07-30-2002, 03:01 AM
I agree, the BDSM art archive for members is excellent. As is the site in general of course.

LadyLibra
09-04-2002, 02:28 AM
In referance to the BEST SITES " I think you should also add "classic, quality and will have(best choise i could come up with on spur of momet) same/close to , Disney's histroy Start out with quality, & one story, to I've lost track of all of the other companys.(think of a way that your web sites can be, as comic books can (as kids 90 % of us never saved) are now $$$.;)

Tiger
09-04-2002, 11:06 PM
Wow, you guys are drawing a great prospect of this site! But for now, all I want is just to keep this site running :) This site has been running for a bit over 2 years. And it's getting more and more popular, thanks to all your support. But I really don't think it can compare with Disney, not evey playboy.

Alright, for all those nice words you said, now I am going back to work on some new features for this site...

Jinn