PDA

View Full Version : Type of pain

toolongtoosoon
10-26-2006, 05:26 PM
I have a spot where I bit my lip in my sleep and I keep knawing at it because it feels good so that brings up a question what kind of pain do you prefer, slow low or hard quick or and anywhere in between, maybe even any pain you can get your body on ;)

mina
10-26-2006, 08:25 PM
I dunno, I like it all.

phantasy_seeker
10-26-2006, 08:28 PM
Any kind, as long as it's on erogenous areas. ;) Don't much enjoy a sore throat or stubbing my toe, heh.

toolongtoosoon
10-27-2006, 05:07 AM
okay then what non erogenous areas really enjoy attention? Ie neck, ears, face, thigh what ever I don't know where nipples fall esspecially for guys, but whatever.

SheepishJaina
10-27-2006, 05:26 AM
Looking at this, I'm reading your question to be something like, "where do you enjoy pain, that would not normally be associated sexually?"

I enjoy cracking my back. Even though it hurts like madness while i'm doing it, afterwards the tension released is worth the pain.

as far as pain on a "normal area" that turns me on.. Slap the back of my hand. Even if its goofing around.. it turns me on.

moptop
10-27-2006, 09:05 AM
One of my ex's once said 'Your most erogonous zone is anywhere within 10 feet of you', so I find it hard to think of somewhere on my body that isn't, in some way or another, erogenous. I think I'd have to be on the same lines as toolong, biting my tongue and then being able to play with the little painful lump for days. Not sexy, but fun-painful.

Psynymph
10-27-2006, 08:32 PM
lol moptop....

the most intensely sexual thing involving pain that i've ever had done to me was when my Trainer bit my pussy lip. He bit as hard as possible because He wanted to test my pain tolerance limit and to see if i would use my safeword(cuz i brag that i never will). He drew blood. And then of course, when He suddenly let go...the rushing of the blood back to that spot.....oh how i screamed!! but i didn't use my safeword and never felt more owned in my life. i was soooo close to an orgasm, i couldn't speak.

i think for myself personally.....the more intense the pain the better.

_ID_
10-27-2006, 10:18 PM
I read this thread, and it reminds me why I would not enjoy being a submissive.

Leigh
10-27-2006, 10:41 PM
It's all good pain, well in my opinion anyway

mina
10-27-2006, 10:52 PM
the most intensely sexual thing involving pain that i've ever had done to me was when my Trainer bit my pussy lip. He bit as hard as possible because He wanted to test my pain tolerance limit and to see if i would use my safeword(cuz i brag that i never will). He drew blood. And then of course, when He suddenly let go...the rushing of the blood back to that spot.....oh how i screamed!!

After reading that, Master and I are curious as to what he did after he drew blood down there =) Did he… do nothing and leave you bleeding, clean it up, or…?

Anyway, back to the original question, I guess I like most types of pain on diff parts of my body, with the exception of gums and teeth, ears, nose, feet, knees, fingers… I can't think of anything else lol.

But arms, legs, neck, back, thighs, tongue, lips, cheeks… all good! As long as it's inflicted by him and not some random accident. Unless that accident has to do with the slip of a knife or something… :) or bumping into things lol ohh god I love pain on my arms…

Psynymph
10-28-2006, 11:46 AM
He watched me come down from my little pain high....watching me bleed and squirm. He let me see the blood, the wound. Then He went down on me.........and ohmigod, thinking about it now........geez.....

ohmy....yes....hmm i'll be back in a few minutes.....*wanders off to take a hot shower*

toolongtoosoon
10-30-2006, 06:52 PM
Well for me my neck is always good, I guess any pain if the person is vicious enough I just love being bit but who does like a little pray animal eaten alive. I have made myself bleed and I have had people scratch me till I bleed on my stomach, that left a scar, also my back but other then that nothing. Sigh the more I look into bdsm the more I want to do some but I just am too nervous to find someone. :/