PDA

View Full Version : Short Story

reverie35
10-31-2003, 05:36 PM
Here is a short story for critical review as I prepare my longer ones for submission.

How did this happen, I, Sara am in Dallas approaching a strange house to try a fantasy. Have I lost my mind, or just given the control of logic over to my sexual desire. Yes, we went though the process of selecting doctors for independent certification of health – no S.T.D. for either of us. Yes, I called his references – he had one, a professional dominant. She was very interesting to talk to and very helpful.

I am at the street – phone check, yes I see the open garage, I’m in and into the first door as directed. It’s a bare bedroom with a dresser, chair, and a closet. I strip and put on my doggy things. First the thigh cuffs, and then the ankle cuffs, with their connecting chain, this keeps me kneeling. I take the collar and fasten it firmly around my neck, I have done this so many times since I bought it at the pet store. It’s snug and wide and looks good against my throat. It has a big ring for the leash. I turn out the lights, and scratch on the door doggy style.

My heart pounds on, but no one comes, did he hear, should I scratch again. I do scratch after a while and am greeted with the door opening and “Bad dog”. My owner has a leash, which he attaches to my collar, and then loops over his wrist.

“Sit”. And I do.

I am not prepared for the paw booties that go on my hands. I have to make a fist and then these padded leather booties are laced and buckled tightly to my wrists. A lock goes through the buckle and they will not come off even with my teeth.

“Heal”, as he turns and walks out of the room. I scurry to follow before the leash comes taught.
We approach a family room with fireplace. There is a large doggy bed to the left of the fireplace, my bed. In the brick of the fireplace is a large ring to which I am leashed. My master fetches some straps and begins to work on my waist where a one inch belt is fastened. It has two chains in front and two in back that are use to hold something flat and cold between my pussy and ass leaving them still very exposed. He takes off my leash.

The master holds up what looks like a car door remote and presses a button. A short jolt of electricity comes from that cold spot. I have a remote dog training collar but the collar has been repositioned. The master puts me through a series of doggy commands and every time I am not correct or quick enough he uses the device.

I am getting tired of running about on the carpeting, and I guess he notices because he tells me to lie down in my doggy bed. I crawl over to the bed and circle twice before flopping down. The fire feels nice and warm so I rest for ten minutes.

Up for a drink from the doggy dish. It has been interesting to act like a dog but what comes next. I try to sit up and beg with sexy dog eyes but get a shock. I was hot all day thinking about this and I am still sexually exited, I want to get off. We have agreed that I will not talk in doggy mode, but I break down and begin to ask for some stimulation. I barely have the first half syllable out when the shocking kicks in and “Bad Dog” and a sharp jerk on the leash. He brings out a muzzle.

This goes over my mouth and jaw closing it. Straps are buckled over and around my head. There is a short extension with a ring just in front of my mouth. The leash is shifted to this ring. I am put through a few more doggy paces, but he begins to stroke my pussy, which is wet with juice.

My muzzle is attached to that ring on the fireplace and I can only move my head a couple of inches. An ottoman is placed under my chest and helps to support my body.

He shows me a vibrating dildo, one of those expensive ones that vibrates, rotates and has a little finger for the clit. This one has been modified so that there is a large knobby head, like a dog cock. It looks too big to go in.

In it goes and I can feel the knob moving deeply inside, He slides it back and forth for several minutes before turning on the power. The little finger hits my clit and I explode in orgasm.
He removes the device, then licks up the pussy juice, This nearly makes me come again, but I have to wait for the vibrator to get my second. He licks this up as well spending even more time with his tongue in my slit. I am still very excited, but very tired. He takes off the muzzle and puts me in the doggy bed where I fall asleep. I wake with out the doggy boots and know it is now my turn to take the leash.