PDA

View Full Version : mother/daughter

Ranger891
10-30-2006, 08:25 PM
What about mother/daughter pair abducted and sold as slaves, kept nude 24/7, forced into prostitution and lesbian "love affair?"

ponytrainer12
11-09-2006, 08:43 AM
The scenario that began my interest in this long ago was "A Man and A Maid," by Anonymous. In the story that Victorian rake "Jack" subjects a 40ish matron "Lady Betty" and her innocent daughter "Molly" to what can best be described as "vigorous session." The ladies are tied naked to a leather bench, the virginal Molly on bottom face up ,the wicked Jack, however, reverses the Lady Betty face down so that the mother's face is level with the daughter's cunt , while the daughter is positioned looking at her mom's expanse of sex.

Jack vigorously applies the whip to Lady Betty and after she stoically absorbs a good whipping, she reluctantly begins to pleasure her daughter's pussy. Next, Jack rides Lady Betty's gapping cunt, while he has the virginal Molly lick his balls. After he comes in Lady Betty,he orders Molly to clean the spunk and when she refues, Jack applies a strap to her pussy; amid great screaming and with great reluctance, Molly begins the task.

The whipping of the mother's considerable flesh is described in detail, including her delightful wiggling on her daughter. I think this is a powerfu image. I have thought it could be refined to have both tied to a frame, which could be set at waist height for male satifaction using the ladies mouths and pussies. The frame could be rotated upright so that the slave on the botton could be lashed vigorously. Or the master could simple watch the two satify each other. During the ordeal they could be whipped to prevent slacking or given breaks and smelling salts to ensure continuous performance. I think this would be deeply humilating for the mother/daughter pair after hours of pressed flesh

If they were slaves in your dungeon more ordeals could be devised. Such as a suspended "birdcage" with legs dangling, while their cunts, breasts and torso where pressed together in the confined space. It would be so tight that maybe the mother's flesh would squeeze against the bars. Use an electric wand to keep them awake or the tip of your cigar. Feed them, if you wish.
through the bars.

In the dungeon, always whip one in the presence of the other. or commit them to treadmill discipline facing each other. That they are raped and tortured in close proximity of each other and forced to satisfy each other is the height of humilation.

Ranger891
11-09-2006, 11:22 AM
Have you read "Stewardess and her Daughter" story, by any chance?

ponytrainer12
11-09-2006, 02:52 PM
Nope, where can I find it?

Ranger891
11-09-2006, 09:13 PM
www.understories.com/djian3i/bang3.html

Ranger891
11-09-2006, 09:54 PM
How long would you keep them in that cage in that position at a time though? :)

ponytrainer12
11-12-2006, 03:22 PM
I guess the length of time you kept them in such confinement, would depend on how and what you wanted to accomplish. It is humiliating situation since they are forced in such close proxmity. The rubbing/coseness of intimate parts would create stimulation and shame at the same time. It is a physically demanding position, yet also it could be boring for the victims. Or after a while the muscle ache would numb them.

You could keep them in it for a long time and combine it with punishment. Cold water, over a hot fire, horsehair whips or pleasure --gaps between the bars to accompdate your cock or have a friend join you in beng serviced by the tortured beauties in the cage.:)

Open for more ideas.

Ranger891
11-12-2006, 10:25 PM
What about toilet functions?