PDA

View Full Version : The perils of angel (private)

slaveangel{HM}
10-31-2006, 02:27 AM

Sir_G
10-31-2006, 03:32 AM
Richard Black was well known about town. Not only because he was one of the most successful business men in town but also for his charitable work. He regularly donated large sums to various charities and even found time to do some volunteer work with the disabled.

What nobody, apart from his sexual partners knew, was that he lived his private life as a Dominant. Dominating women who desired to submit sexually to a mentally strong dominant man. He was between partners at the moment, a situation that suited him for the time being. It allowed him to focus on a large business deal that was worth several million dollars to him if all went according to plan.

He stood six feet two inches tall, and was physically fit and strong. At forty years of age he dressed impeccably well and had a keen sense of fashion. He of course had the means to buy anything he wanted and furnished his home with leather and mahogany, everything was as perfect as he could make it.

Having all this meant that he required a live in house maid to clean and prepare the odd meal, that sort of thing, the girl he had recently engaged to fulfill that task was proving herself to be very capable and quite attractive. His previous housekeeper was brilliant, respected his privacy and was the soul of discretion when it came to his BDSM activities. He even trusted her to clean the dungeon which she did without a word. She had moved to England to take up a position he had recommended her for to be closer to her family.

His new maid just happened to be the niece of a friend who needed a job desperately. He remembered the interview which was more of a formality than an interview and the phone call when he rang to tell her she had the job. She sounded quite excited and moved into the estate the next day.

It had been several weeks since she started and things were going well. She was only in her mid twenties and he didn't want her freaking out about the dungeon so he had instructed her that under no circumstances was she to enter through the door. He also kept it locked to discourage her from exploring.

He was just on his way out for the day and had opened the door to the Porsche when he realised he had forgotten his PDA.

"Damn" he muttered under his breath and started back towards the house.

He remembered putting it down when he had been in the dungeon just before he he was about to leave and he made his way to retrieve it. The dungeon door was slightly ajar. He cursed his apparent lack of attention to detail for failing to lock it.

"Richard you are getting forgetful." He muttered to himself as he walked down the steps.

He entered the dungeon proper and hit the lights flooding the room with light and too his suprise there was Angela his maid with one of his favourite crops in hand.

"Just what the bloody hell are you doing in here girl" he roared.....

slaveangel{HM}
11-01-2006, 01:33 AM
I squint as light floods into the darkened room. Shielding my eyes I hear Richard’s voice. I shiver, never hearing him sound so angry before. His voice sounding more ominous as it rebounded along the walls of the room.

I stand there transfixed, his eyes, so cold and dark, flashing with anger. I watch him gaze downwards, I realise I am still holding one of his crops. I take my time, trying to settle my nerves, putting it back in place. I shut the cabinet door, with an audible click

He stands there saying nothing. Waiting for me to speak, his arms folded across his chest, expression cold. I am stunned in silence, my mind ticking furiously over, wondering how I could get myself out of this mess.

The room was forbidden, he told me so when I first arrived, and I still trespassed. I trembled as his eyes watched my every move. A part of me wanted to run out of there, never returning in shame, but another part of me wanted to stay. Those dormant feelings were slowly seeping through my being like an addictive drug, teasing and taunting me, wanting to be released.

I wanted to tell him everything, but in my fear of reprimand I stayed still. My job was at stake here, what if he instantly dismissed me and I never returned? Not only would I be out of a job but also this room and what it possessed would never be available to me again. Ah silly girl, what would make me think that he would ever enlighten me on such things?

I look to Richard, with stark fear in my eyes; I close them briefly trying to compose myself in the best way I can. "Richard I am sorry…" Is all I could muster weakly, as my mind is left reeling.

Sir_G
11-01-2006, 05:15 AM
Richard stood there glaring at Angela, his anger obviously apparent to the girl.

He had welcomed her into his house and trusted her not to do what she had so obviously done. The first thought that crossed his mind was instant dismissal and to send her packing back to her family. There was a conflict there though as he processed his thoughts. He had yet to put his finger on what was holding him back from just telling her to go and pack but it was there nevertheless.

Perhaps it was the look of contrition and fear on her face. Or was it the way she submissively dropped her eyes after initially meeting his and apologising.

"Damn it! This would be so much easier if I wasn't attracted to her." he thought as he stood there glaring.

The air was electric and the atmosphere thick enough to cut with a knife. It suddenly dawned on him as the image of her fingering the crop filtered through the anger. She was fascinated by all she had seen and perhaps even desired to experience submission.

He made his decision in the next heartbeat, a decision he hoped he would not regret. He would have her and he would have her submit to him.

He strode over to where she was standing and put a finger under her chin lifting her eyes to his. He pierced her with his gaze making sure that she understood initially without speaking that she was at his mercy.

"Angela you have betrayed my trust and I cannot let that go unpunished. There are two ways we can handle this. The first way is you can go and pack, leave this place forever in disgrace. No recommendation and no reference or you can take my punishment and then we can work things out. I warn you now though, the second option will not be the easy way out. Make up your mind now and let me know your choice. Be quick I am waiting and I am not a patient man."

He stepped back to allow her a little breathing space, his anger had subsided a little but he still was bristling his right hand twitching at the prospect of marking her soft white ass cheeks with a good hard spanking...

slaveangel{HM}
11-02-2006, 12:51 AM
My heart quickened as I inwardly sighed with relief. Either I choose to allow him to punish me, and stay, or leave in disgrace never to return again. I set my eyes upon him meekly, watching him wait for me to make my decision.

My mind was as if were a whirlwind, pondering what the punishment entailed. Would it be a physical punishment using some of that equipment in the room, or was it to be a verbal berating? I realised I had to accept my fate before knowing what it was to be. That being the case, made me afraid, yet quiver with excitement. I knew his anger, that was as clear as day, I had to survive it, to have any chance of continuing my employment…or perhaps anything further if he wanted.

I wondered if he kept any others in this way? Were all his house keepers submissives in another life? If they weren’t who did he bring down here, and when? In my time here I didn’t recall him bringing other women to the house.

I remember memories from years ago, of past partners who dabbled in the lifestyle, how alive and focused it made me feel, as if I had a purpose, a reason for living. Perhaps Richard thought me to be too young, and simply had me here to teach me a lesson in betraying his rules? On the other hand I wished to let him know what was in my mind, that I had a recollection of familiarity in these things, that I needed it so desperately, but was afraid in finding a suitable someone to share it with?

I take a deep breath and nervously fumble with my uniform, looking up at him. "I am willing to accept a punishment for disobeying your rules, and in turn having the opportunity to sort things out in relation to my employment and purpose…" I pause, starting to tremble. "...when you feel I have learnt my lesson." I say, barely in a whisper, my throat dry.

Sir_G
11-02-2006, 01:35 AM
Richard listened to the girl speak and was pleased with her response. The way she answered hinted that this may not be the first time she had been punished this way.

"Good." Was all he said and He spun on his heel and walked over to a large armless leather chair and sat down.

He motioned for her to come over indicating she should stand before him.

"Stand there Angela and take off your panties. You are in for a good old fashioned spanking.".....

slaveangel{HM}
11-02-2006, 01:57 AM
I watched him wide-eyed as he gave his answer, then turning away and sitting on a large armless leather chair. 'A spanking?' I thought. I saw his chair, noticing that it was a perfect chair for such a thing. I wondered how many submissives he had, had in that position, over his lap, in his time.

I walked up to him, extremely nervous. I was berating myself inwardly, 'it's just a spanking, why are you so rattled girl?' I fumbled under my uniform, reaching for the elastic band of my panties. I paused briefly, and looked at him. His eyes cold and looking at me as if to say 'I don't have all day.'

I pull my panties down, letting them drop to my ankles. As I bend to retrieve them. I blush noticing that they are wet. Quickly I fold them neatly, hoping he wouldn't notice my arousal, in such dire circumstances. I place them carefully out of the way, unsure on whether I should let the dress stay down or not. I tried to suppress a giggle, as my head turned, thinking, 'he's spanking me it will be up regardless.'

I stand before him as instructed. Suddenly I feel the pang of guilt, the guilt I felt, for deliberately disregarding a rule. The pain of angering him and the relief that he didn't dismiss me on the spot.

A single tear trickled from my eye. I blinked hoping he didn't see it. I squeezed my legs together, feeling terrible that I was aroused, when in such serious trouble.

I felt a sudden pang of urgency. Realising I hadn't had such punishment in a long time, hadn't experienced such things lately, yet wanting them so badly. I was suddenly confused, my heart pounding. I felt as if it were about to explode out of my chest.

I suddenly looked down at him, in fear and anticipation, waiting for his next command.

Sir_G
11-02-2006, 02:51 AM
Richard watched as she complied with his order. He savoured a womans submission, it was a gift, also it enhanced their beauty tenfold and Angela truly looked beautiful as she took down her panties, her shapely legs were a sight to behold and he almost sighed with desire when he noticed the honey dew on her panties. He noted her embarrassment at that fact and smiled inwardly, maintaining the stoney look that he knew intimidated every submissive he had dominated.

He looked at her as she stood there, taking his time, truly appreciating for the first time how beautiful Angela really was. When he couldn't resist the urge to begin her punishment he pointed to his knee and said

"Come here and lay across my knee Angela"...

slaveangel{HM}
11-02-2006, 03:14 AM
Blinking as his words register in my mind "Come here and lay across my knee Angela"... I think to myself there is still time for me to run and escape, but the strange thing was, I stayed put, as if some force was keeping me in my place.

I lay over his lap, feeling quite at ease in this position. My heart skipped a beat at the sudden notion that I felt like I belonged there. It crossed my mind that I would be spanked, for being naughty by trespassing in a forbidden zone, and there was no turning back.

I wondered if I should have lifted my dress up for him, usually that was something that was a given in these circumstances. But I didn’t know him or how he worked, so I decided that by taking him literally it would be the safer option.

Shivering I realised the magnitude of the situation. I am over the lap of my employer in his dungeon about to be spanked for being disobedient! Being a submissive or not didn’t matter, it was the situation at hand. Trembling, I wondered if he had realised my little secret. Blushing terribly feeling the slight dampness between my legs, I attempt to keep them together. 'Surely he won’t notice' I think to myself.

I wait with anticipation, my bottom flinching, not knowing what to expect.

Sir_G
11-02-2006, 03:44 AM
Richard watched her approach and take up her position across his knee. She seemed so light and he wondered absent mindedly if she could feel the beginnings of his erection. His left hand automatically went over her back and shoulders to keep her anchored as he spanked her, his right pulled up the uniform dress exposing her beautiful ass for his viewing and spanking pleasure. He loved the humiliation that act imposed on a sub during a first time spanking.

He looked down at her ass noting her pouting lips peeking out where her ass cheeks came together, her lithe thighs and he stroked both preparing her skin for the coming shock of his hand. Her slit glistened with moisture, his hand brushing it as it moved up onto her cheeks.

He stroked her ass cheeks and said to Angela "This is going to hurt you a lot more than it will hurt me."

He raised his hand and swatted each cheek twice firmly, not enough to truly hurt, but enough to warm her up and paused again to stroke her cheeks, watching the red hand marks begin to appear.

"I hope you are ready Angela, now your spanking begins, ten for betraying my trust, ten for entering a forbidden room, ten for shaming your family, ten for shaming your profession and ten for shaming yourself."

His hand fell rapidly and firmly ten times and the heat from Angelas ass warmed his hand. Richard smiled as only a happy dominant can...

slaveangel{HM}
11-03-2006, 12:12 AM
My heart tightens, realising that I am splayed so openly over his lap. The utter humiliation in that I am in this position in the first place, so exposed and vulnerable, sending shock waves through to my soul. His hand firmly but gently pressed on my back and shoulders keeping me in place, furthered my distress. On the outside I was calm, but internally I was struggling.

His hand stroking my thighs, then teasingly brush up against me, delaying my punishment. Relaxing me, yet making me tense at the same time. I shiver as I feel his hand brush my cheeks lightly preparing me for what was to come.

"This is going to hurt you a lot more than it will hurt me."

I cringe hearing his words, but scowl inwardly at his jest. This wasn't a time for humour when I was feeling so vulnerable and conflicted over my state of being. I responded in the only way I recall being taught how "Yes Sir." I wasn’t sure, but I thought I felt him stiffen, as I said those words…perhaps I shouldn’t have said them, but I felt it was only right.

Without warning I feel his hand swat my cheeks twice each. The warmth on my cheeks instantaneous, not enough to hurt, but enough to steady myself in the mindset of a punishment. I was thankful he gave me a moment to ready myself. I blinked and realised he was addressing me, I tried to maintain focus as he spoke.

"I hope you are ready Angela, now your spanking begins, ten for betraying my trust, ten for entering a forbidden room, ten for shaming your family, ten for shaming your profession and ten for shaming yourself."

I quickly calculated the sum in my mind. Fifty spanks. Fifty spanks and it would be over. So I believed. I recall his words before I accepted punishment "I warn you now though, the second option will not be the easy way out." Perhaps he had more in store for me? For a submissive fifty spanks wasn't enough for betrayal of trust, let alone my other mistakes. Yet I was remorseful the moment I gazed upon his eyes and saw his anger and disappointment. There and then, even without this punishment I knew.

I am roused from my thoughts as I feel the pressure of the spanks increase. He was spanking me much harder now, I count to ten silently in my mind, my bottom cheeks starting to get warmer. I desperately wanted to cover myself. The humiliation overpowering me, the shame in being in such a position, a grown girl with her bottom on display.

I knew I had done wrong, the moment my curiosity was sparked to venture down there, but the notion of not knowing, ate away at me each day that passed.

I wasn’t in much pain, but I felt like crying, the lump in my throat, further confirmed my predicament. I needed this so badly, I needed to feel something…

I whimper as I feel the spanks continue, progressively getting harder after each ten. A reminder after each set, of what I had done wrong. I felt myself getting wetter, and tried my hardest to not get aroused. Being positioned in such a way so exposed, and the sting in my bottom so reassuring yet, painful, made me have trouble telling the difference between pleasure and pain – right from wrong.

Being held in position, my hands gripping the seat, I whimper louder, keeping count in my mind, for he did not give me permission to speak.

Sir_G
11-03-2006, 02:32 AM
After thirty spanks Richard moved the impact closer to Angela's sex and the "sweet spot". He noted her increasing arousal with pleasure. She was obviously a responsive girl and he relished the thought of many more sessions with her.

After the fortieth spank had landed, he ran his hands over her cheeks feeling the heat emanating from her bottom. His fingers traced down the line where her cheeks met and continued down to her sex where he slipped two fingers inside her dripping cunt. Easing them in and out gently, feeling her internal heat as well as the external heat caused by the spanking.

His cock was hard now and there would be no mistaking that. He resolved to make the last ten really count and delivered them as hard as he could, she would learn his orders were to be obeyed...

slaveangel{HM}
11-03-2006, 02:50 AM
In my mind I count the fortieth spank, the tears in my eyes almost spilling. I whimper as the spanks suddenly stop feeling his fingers trace my bottom. I gasp and wriggle on his lap, as I feel his fingers push into my wet cunt. A moan escapes from within me, as his fingers move in and out so gently, coating them with my wetness.

I could feel his hardness beneath me; I shiver, giddy with lust and excitement. The sting in my bottom not feeling so bad as his fingers, tease my cunt, moving in and out so wonderfully. Suddenly his fingers leave my cunt, I semi-growl in protest as the feeling is stopped. I realise the reality of the situation and that it is a punishment. I yelp loudly as his wet fingers spank me hard, the sting burning right through me.

Sir_G
11-03-2006, 05:49 PM
He listened to her yelps as he delivered the final ten spanks, delighting as she wriggled and squirmed on his lap inadvertantly stimulating his hard cock as she did. Her ass was very red now contrasting with the alabaster whiteness of the skin that was obviously covered by a bikini when she sun baked.

Her juices flowed freely now down the inside of her thighs, testament to her growing arousal and as the final blow landed on her ass his hand began stroking the red skin and again his fingers explored her sweet sex. It squelched a little as her inserted his fingers inside her bringing another smile to his face.

"It would seem to me that you enjoy being punished Angela. Which would also indicate to me that you have misbehaved before and been punished this way. I am wondering if you did this deliberately in the hope of being discovered or are you just a nosey, willful brat of a girl. Given your behaviour today and your breaking of a trust placed in you it would seem you will be getting punished a lot more."

He continued fingering her dripping honey pot as he spoke, he could smell her arousal and almost taste her juice. All this served to heighten his senses, he could feel his lust rising but knew he had to attend the meeting. He had just enough time to finish Angela's punishment and humiliation before he had to leave. He would make her strip and masturbate in front of him while he stood and watched, then he would task her and she would be waiting for him to come home. There would be time for his pleasure tonight. He withdrew his fingers from her.

"Stand up girl and strip, NOW! You will strip and masturbate for me while I watch. Your legs will be as far apart as you can place them and you will masturbate like the naughty little slut you are. You will beg for permission to cum and you may be allowed, then again you may not."

He cocked an eyebrow and again pierced her with his gaze, waiting for her to comply, his body language and stony look commanding obedience....

slaveangel{HM}
11-04-2006, 05:35 AM
I moan softly as I feel his fingers pushing inside my dripping cunt, never wanting it to end. His arousal evident, as I wriggle against his lap. I smile inwardly to myself somewhat forgetting the predicament I am in.

I find my mind drifting to a happy place, my body conforming and relaxing to his touch. "Stand up girl and strip, NOW! I am roused from my state of complacency and jolt upright out of his lap.

Standing before him I realise what he had asked of me. I hesitated momentarily, pondering my next move. I was meant to strip naked in front of this man, have him view me most intimately, as I masturbate. Those feelings of vulnerability and humiliation slowly started creeping back. I shivered realised that I had to beg to cum. A sudden ripple went through me, as I thought upon what he said ”…you may be allowed, then again you may not." On one hand I was turned on by the prospect, yet on the other I felt alarmed thinking what if I failed and came anyway?

“Yes Sir” Is all I say.

I blink back into reality watching him. His eyes piercing right through me. I slowly untie the apron, and fold it, placing it aside. I reach back and pull the zip down from the dress, his eyes fixed intently on mine. I pull it off my shoulders and wiggle my hips, as it falls from my body. I step out of it. My thigh high black stockings, shoes and bra, the only items remaining on my self. I feel ridiculous standing there before him my lower body on full display, as my panties were removed previously. I put my hands behind my back and unclasp my bra, releasing my breasts. His eyes focus on my breasts, I am not sure whether my nipples stiffened due to his gaze, my arousal, or the cool temperature in the room. I bend slightly kicking off my shoes and then fumbling with the elastic on my thigh highs, pulling the silk black stocking down rolling it neatly as I went along to the other one. I pause fully naked before him, then quickly fold up my clothing and put it aside with the other garments.

I look around the room, wondering if he wanted me to stand there and then and start masturbating. I needed support I wasn’t sure if I could arouse myself and cum standing where I was. He wanted my legs, as far apart as possible, while standing that could be difficult. I spied a wooden chair nearby, and looked at Sir for approval. He stood there impassively, and made no signs of refusal as I went to get it. It was as if I could feel his eyes on my spanked bottom, watching his handiwork first hand. I put the chair at some distance away from him, but directly opposite where he was seated.

I sit on the hard chair. A loud whimper escapes from my lips, I realise that my sore bottom is pressed hard against the wood of the chair. I spread my legs to either side of the chair, my cunt wide and open on display, fully visible to him. I hook my feet to the front chair legs to keep my legs open and in position at all times. My cunt already wet. The scent of my arousal in the air, causing my head to spin.

My legs spread so wide, I could feel them aching, My nipples like little buds at attention craving to be touched. I thought to myself Sir didn’t give me permission to touch my breasts…he just ordered me to masturbate, and beg to cum. But a part of masturbation is to become fully aroused…if he didn’t want me to touch my breasts he would tell me.

I part my cunt lips with my right hand, sliding a finger in my cunt, wetting them with my arousal. Then, I move slowly finding my swollen clit, and begin running my fingers over it in slow circles. I moan loudly feeling little shocks run through my body. My left hand finds my right nipple, I pinch it gently, and roll it between my fingers. Simultaneously my fingers on my right hand start rubbing my clit a little faster.

I suddenly shudder my cunt juices trickle out of my cunt, on the verge of cumming. I bite my lip hard, trying to suppress the urge to cum there and then. I rub my nipples continuously trying to alleviate the pressure on my dripping cunt.

“Please Sir, let me cum.” I whimper.

He says nothing.

“Please Sir let this disobedient little slut cum” I moan, almost losing control as my fingers tremble over my clit.

Silence.

“I will do anything you ask Sir, please let this slut cum.” I almost scream in desperation…

Sir_G
11-04-2006, 07:58 PM
Richard watched her, his face impassive not betraying the lust and desire he felt for Angela. He wanted her mind, body and soul and he would do whatever it took to possess her in that way.

He drank in the vision of her as she undressed. Her ass glowed red, her long shapely legs that met at her apex promising so much. Her sex glistened invitingly as she sat down on the wooden chair and spread her legs, her breasts were firm and tipped with succulent buds that just cried out to be clamped, cropped or tortured in some way.

The air was electric with their combined arousal and the growing connection that a dominant has with his submissive. He was amazed at her penchant for submission and the way she so readily fell into the role. She had definitely had some kind of training. How good that training was and to what level she was prepared to submit remained to be seen.

He watched her go to work on her clit with those slender fingers, her nipples were hardened little rosebuds and her fingers found them, rolling and pinching them. She was already aroused from the spanking and his ministrations with his fingers so it came as no suprise that she was quickly begging for her release. He was tempted for a moment to give it to her but he was still too angry and disappointed.

"No you may not cum Angela, an orgasm is a reward and you certainly haven't earned a reward. You will have a chance to redeem yourself tonight when I get home. You will find a pair of latex knickers in the cupboard you so readily found my crops in. They have an internal dildo that you will obviously have inside you for the rest of the day. That is all you will wear. You will have my dinner ready and waiting when I get home along with a nice bottle of wine...lets say a Shiraz from the cellar. You will greet me and serve me my dinner naked with a pony tail inserted in your ass, a clamp with a bell on it on your clit. All can be found in the cupboard you are familiar with. I will be home at 7.00pm, don't disappoint me."

With that Richard picked up his coat and PDA and strode out of the dungeon leaving Angela to her tasks.....

slaveangel{HM}
11-04-2006, 10:57 PM
"No you may not cum Angela, an orgasm is a reward and you certainly haven't earned a reward.

I stopped dead in my tracks, at His words, letting out a frustrated groan. The overwhelming sensation to orgasm was cut short in my recollection that this was indeed a punishment. There would be no easy way out of this situation, He and I both knew it.

I wondered if He was pleased with me at this point? Whether I had passed His somewhat subtle test? Breathing heavily I watched Him, hoping for Him to continue.

You will have a chance to redeem yourself tonight when I get home.

My heart leaped, he was giving me a chance to prove myself, to redeem myself of my shame and mistakes. I whispered "Yes Sir" while still holding my position, it seeming quite natural now.

He gave me my task. My mind thinking fast on how I was to achieve this. I watched Him stand and leave, shutting the door behind Him. I had until 7pm to organise myself. I cringed. I never had worn latex panties before, let alone have it attached to a dildo, shoved up my cunt. I shiver, thinking upon how much it will tease me.

Standing from the chair, my legs shaky as I finally am able to move them after a while. I make my way to the cabinet, and search the bottom shelves. Sure enough I come across the latex panties with the dildo attached. I shiver with excitement. The dildo itself is six inches long and thicker than most of the things I have experimented with, in the past.

Slipping the latex panties on, wiggling as they go up. I spread my cunt lips with my right hand as I take the dildo in my left, positioning it and gently pushing it into my cunt. I gasp as the dildo slips into my wet cunt, stretching it as it enters. I moan with lust and pain, as my cunt had not been accustomed to such an intrusion in a long time. I grip the door of the cabinet, while my cunt accommodates the dildo. I spy the other items that Sir wanted me to use later, but I decided to get them once I finished the housework and cooked His meal for the evening.

I moan in delicious torment as I start to walk around the room, the dildo moving within me as I go. I yelp and curse myself inwardly as I attempt to walk up the stairs of the dungeon to get into the main part of the house, the dildo pushes in deeper with each step I take, as I climb those stairs.

Quietly I enter the kitchen and search His fridge and pantry, trying to see what I can organise for dinner. I look in the meat compartment and come across a piece of beef. Hmmm I think to myself I might make Sir a nice roast with all the trimmings.

While I prepare the meat, and wash, peel and chop the potatoes and vegetables I giggle to myself thinking it is so strange my preparing this, in this state, yet feeling it to be so natural.

I fry the potatoes and vegetables in a little oil, to crisp them up before I add them to the roast. I curse myself loudly and jump around in pain, as hot oil splashes and spatters on my bare skin. I think to myself, I bet he wanted this. I heat up the oven as I fry the remaining vegetables, then make a gravy sauce if Sir wanted it, to blend nicely. Adding the vegetables to the meat, I put it all in the oven. Turning the dial on a slow temperature so that the meat can caramalise with the vegetables as it self marinates. I smile, I am such a genius.

I clean up the kitchen and set the timer. I move off to the bedrooms and make the beds and dust the furniture. I cringe as I bend down to pick up stray cushions and straighten ornaments and books. The dildo tormenting my needy cunt, the latex pressed against my clit, arousing me even more.

With all the housework done, I find myself on edge with nothing to do, still a few hours before Sir was to arrive. I set the table, using the best cutlery and plates I could find.

My mind suddenly reverted back to the dungeon and the items i was meant to have ready. I walked down the dungeon steps, my cunt on fire as each step I took, thrusted the dildo in me deeper and deeper.

I find the ponytail butt plug, and gasp at it's size. I squirm with excitement, but whimper thinking how on earth I'd get it to fit in. I find the clamp and the bell, and jingle it, giggling. I realise the clamp is to be on my swollen and agitated clit. I whimper, hoping that when I did put it on, I'd be able to control myself.

I bring the items back upstairs with me, and set them on the table, staring at them. I hear the timer from the oven beep and I go to check on the roast. I smile knowing He'd be pleased, it smelt so good. I wondered if He'd let me have any, or He'd deny me as I was being punished. I check the time, it was almost 6:45pm. Fifteen minutes until He walked through the door. I turned off the oven and carved up the roast, then flipped the potatoes and vegetables marinating them in the pan juices. Stealing some of the roast juices turning them into a gravy.

5 minutes to go.

I served the food and put lids on them to keep the heat. Retrieving the wine from the chiller I serve it in an ice bucket to maintain the coolness, I wasn't sure if I was to serve it, or let Sir, do it, so I let it sit there.

Gingerly I pull off the latex panties and cry out as the dildo comes out of my cunt. I look seeing how stretched I had become, having this intrusion in me all day. I brush my clit gently with my fingers, instantly sending shockwaves through me, back on edge.

I kneel by His chair, looking at the clock, a few minutes to go. I spread my legs and bend forward, trying to make room to insert the butt plug. I whimper loudly, as I push the plug in, my ass not used to such a thing. I kneel upright, my eyes tearing with pain, as I feel my ass being stretched and aching. I spread my legs and gasp, and clasp the clamp open between my fingers. My clit protruding as I close the clamp on my clit, I scream in agony and lust, not caring if the whole neighbourhood heard me. My fingers shaking as I apply the bell. Wondering of its purpose as it jingles while I try to calm my nerves.

Without warning I hear the key being turned in the lock.

Sir_G
11-05-2006, 01:51 AM
The meeting had gone extremely well and Richard felt pleased. All that needed to be done on that front was the bank transfer and he would be five million dollars the richer. Real estate deals were very lucrative in today’s economic climate and he was sharp when it came to playing one company against another. The way he was feeling it would be difficult to maintain an angry exterior when he got home to Angela especially if she had carried out her tasks.

He pulled into the estate and parked the Porsche in the garage, as he approached the front door he caught a whiff of what smelled like a roast wafting on the wind and his stomach reminded him it was empty. He loved a good roast and if the smell was anything to go by this one smelled awfully good. He heard a scream, alarmed he sprinted up the path turned the key in the lock and entered the house.

He ran into the dining room to see Angela kneeling beside his chair naked. He composed himself and wondered if he was hearing things. The roast meal she had prepared was on the table and steaming and his stomach again reminded him he was hungry. He noted with a small amount of annoyance that she had chilled the Shiraz that was supposed to be served at room temperature but she would learn these things in due time. He was pleased and couldn’t help but smile a little.

The table was set for one as it should be but he decided then and there she would share in the meal. She would sit on the floor next to him and eat though and share a glass of wine with him. They would then retire to the dungeon and she would learn about the true meaning of pain and pleasure.

“Stand up for me Angela and show me your pretty tail and let me hear that bell ring.” He said softly piercing her with a gentle yet commanding gaze. “Then go and get a plate and wine glass for your self, you will eat sitting next to me on the floor.”…….

slaveangel{HM}
11-05-2006, 02:03 AM
I rise slowly, trying hard to not move too abruptly to cause strain on the clamp. I turn around showing Sir the 'tail' the butt plug firmly in place, I wriggle slightly, smiling but also wincing as the bell on the clit clamp jingles.

I look at Sir as He motions me to get a plate and glass. To my annoyance and probably to His amusement, with each step I took, the jingling is heard, further straining on my clamped clit. I return and take my place kneeling on the floor beside Him.

I suddenly feel weary, the pain in my clit sharp and throbbing, the butt plug, an uncomfortable presence. I close my eyes momentarily, as I await for further instruction, in silence.

Sir_G
11-05-2006, 02:13 AM
"Such a fetching sound that bell Angela and your tail is very pretty too. Now lets eat this delicious smelling meal."

He reached over and poured the wine, carved the meat and served himself some vegetables. He smiled to himself knowing the clit clamp and tail plug would be driving Angela to distraction although she did look a little tired. It mattered not, he was not the one who intruded and this was part of her redemption. It suited him to have her getting up and down to serve herself, knowing it would further torment her clit and ass.

"Serve your self some vegetables Angela and tell me about your day, how you are feeling and what you are prepared to do to redeem yourself."

The wine was good and he thought to himself the conversation will be more so....

slaveangel{HM}
11-05-2006, 02:45 AM
I stand again tormented, biting my lip hard as the clit clamp sends waves of pain right through me. I blink hard as I serve myself some food slowly, trying to catch my breath and control myself, without losing it completely.

I turn to Sir and smile a small smile as I slowly move to my place on the floor. Wincing as I kneel back into position, I try to eat something to settle my nerves and distract myself from the pain.

I look up at Sir and smile, watching Him eat, glad that He's enjoying it. I drink my wine a little too fast, as I contemplate my response.

"The task went well Sir..." I paused, then looked at Him. "The dildo was much larger than what I am usually used to. With regular use, I probably would become more accustomed to it. But it did hurt to start with."

He nods.

"It was difficult walking up and down the stairs of the dungeon Sir, as each time I moved up or down the dildo pushed in me deeper each time, and it stretched me.

He takes a sip from his glass.

"Cooking naked was hard Sir, occasionally I got heat burns from being too close to the oven, and got oil splattered on my bare skin, but I survived, and did what you asked."

He turns to watch me.

I tremble slightly "The ass plug was a little hard to get in at first. It had been a long time since I used such toys. The pain is something I need to get used to. I am thankful that we aren't around many people Sir, because when I put the clit clamp on I couldn't suppress my screams. It was very painful and sharp pain shoots through every time I move."

He nods again.

"I feel confused Sir. I am terribly sore, yet I love doing this. The feelings running through me are of lust and intense pain. even though it is a punishment."

I watch him reach for more food and resume eating.

"Sir?" I pause.

He turns to me fully, His eyes upon mine.

"I am willing to do whatever Sir wishes me to do, to redeem myself in His eyes, and regain His trust. This is something that is important to me and must be done, for the guilt that is within me must be eased." I take a big breath. "It has been a while since I have engaged in such activities, but as I recall I do still have a few things that as a submissive I have trouble allowing." I shiver at the recollection. "Needle play, animals and scat are my main issues, as well as wax play being a soft one that can be tested on. As far as anything else to be considered a limit, I am yet to experience it and may require further assistance in realising if there are anymore."

I lower my head, and wait for Him. Allowing both of U/us a little time to gather O/our thoughts.

Sir_G
11-06-2006, 01:22 AM
Richard watched her lower her head and eyes musing on her words. He was very pleased she had been so honest about her day and the way she was feeling. Of all the things he desired in his submissives, honesty and openness were high on his list of personality traits. Afterall how could you structure a training program for her if she was less than forward about her needs, desires and wants.

Some dominants he had met claimed the submissive was there to meet their needs alone, he did not hold to that philosophy. D/s to him was about so much more and true submission was a gift given when both parties communicated and shared their needs and wants.

He continued to eat the delicious meal Angela had prepared. She was a great cook, he was in no doubt of that. The chilled Shiraz even seemed to fit the mood and the red meat meal they consumed.

"Eat your dinner Angel, you are going to need all your endurance tonight." he remarked as he poured another glass of wine for them both.

"When you are finished remove the tail and bell clamp and you will bathe me and we will retire to the dungeon and we will take our pleasure together.".....

slaveangel{HM}
11-06-2006, 07:03 PM
I look up at Sir curiously. Wondering what on earth he meant by needing all my endurance? A wry smile played across my lips as I stood, then yelped forgetting about the clit clamp. Watching Sir's amused expression at my predicament.

Quickly I clear the table, the bell on my clit clamp jingling away, the pain shooting through with each step, the strain unbearable. I return to Sir, and kneel before Him as I remove the butt plug. I bite my lip hard, trying to not scream out. I grip the table hard, my knuckles white, pressed hard. My little hole on fire.

Breathing hard, I take a few moments to remove the attached bell, and make my way to the clamp. Before I even touch the clamp tears spring into my eyes. I know the pain will be just as bad as the moment I screamed when I put it on. Deep within me I knew it was a punishment, and once I had done this I could assist Sir with His bath. I tried thinking of those thoughts over and over, as my fingers shakily wrapped around the clamp. Trembling in fear of the pain, but trying to relax knowing that He allowed me to remove it, kept my mind on track. I remove the clamp, crying out, the sharpness in pain, causing me pitch forward. The mixture of pain, and pleasure as my clamped clit was released, suddenly ripped through me as wetness appeared at my thighs. I whimper looking at Sir, knowing full well that it would be too easy if He allowed me to cum now. Aroused, and in pain I lowered my head giving myself a brief moment to rest.

Sir’s voice rouses me from my state, I gingerly stand up and follow him to the bathroom. I become accustomed to the absence of the intrusions that have left my body. Slowly I’m feeling more comfortable. I turn on the taps and draw His bath, adding scented oils and foam, as the water level rises slowly I stand nervously before Him.

He motions towards me with a brief nod.

I firstly help Sir out of His shoes and socks by kneeling and removing them with care, putting them aside. I move my hands up to His shoulders, looking at Him, resting them briefly against Him as I slip the jacket off and put it carefully aside. My fingers shakily unbutton his shirt. I curse inwardly thinking why I am so nervous? This should be the nice part! I still considered myself being in punishment mode, so I wasn’t entirely sure. I move my hands to His trousers and unbuckle His belt. I kneel before Him unzipping and helping Him step out of them. I look up at Him as I run my hands up to his sides, and gently remove his pants. I shiver, realising that He is naked before me.

He coughs, directing my gaze to the bath.

Quickly I rise and turn off the taps, I lean forward and test the water, smiling that it felt so wonderful and inviting. “Your bath is ready Sir.”

I watch Him test the water before He entered, seeing Him smile slightly. Whether or not it was a smile of approval or not I wouldn’t know. I wasn’t sure if He wanted me in with Him or not. So I decided to kneel behind Him and massage His back with one of the washers, as He relaxes.

As I massage Him, the warmth of the water suddenly feels so deliciously inviting. I shiver wanting to feel the water caress my skin. Needing to please Sir so much. I crawl to the side of the bath looking at Sir, my fingers rippling through the water.

He looks at me, saying nothing as I slip silently into the water, breathing a happy sigh as I make my way over to Him. He allows me to slide behind Him as I resume washing His back, running the washer, over His neck and shoulders. My breasts pushed gently against Him. I giggle as I feel his body loosen up, no longer feeling as tense.

I slide over in front of Him, my legs on either side as I take the washer and run it over his neck and chest, running them playfully over His nipples. I look at Him and smile girlishly, as I push the washer underwater, to wash His cock, massaging it between my hands, and the soft washer.

Sir_G
11-07-2006, 02:48 AM
He had always found the act of being bathed by his submissive intensely erotic. Angela undressed him as the bath filled, he could smell the scented oil she had added to the water as it steamed. It smelled like musk and added to the atmosphere nicely.

The look in her eyes as she undressed him was one of sweet submission, eyes downcast yet attentive, taking care to place each item aside neatly. She looked at his body with hungry eyes and timed the filling of the bath and his undressing to perfection.

Richard slipped into the warm soothing water and sat down feeling her hands move to his back and begin to massage him. The sensation was so good, the water washing away the tension of the day.

As his mind drifted over the days events he caught her eye and her unspoken question, he simply nodded and she joined him in the bath. She slipped behind him continuing to wash and massage his back, neck and shoulders. The feeling of her breasts pressed into his back was wonderful and he feels like a king from ancient history being tended to by one of his concubines. Her fingers are skilled and she ran them over his nipples causing his cock to twitch and swell with his growing desire.

She moved to his cock, washing his manhood gently and he leaned back into her, a low barely audible sigh of contentment escaping his mouth. He reached back and pulled her face to him kissing her gently on the mouth, his tongue seeking hers. He savoured her full lips, tasting her, feeling her hot breath on his face and neck. He wanted to take her then and there, his fully erect cock evidence of the lust he felt for this beautiful girl, but he knew he must control his desire and finish what he had started.

He broke the kiss and looked into her eyes.

"It's time Angel." Was all he said and stood up and stepped out of the bath his cock bobbing as he did. He stood there dripping on the bath mat as he waited for her to emerge and dry him.

He took her hand to help steady her as she got up, stepped out and went to the towell rack and began drying him.

"After you have dried me I will get changed. You will prepare yourself and meet me in the dungeon in half an hour. You will be waiting for me on the mat kneeling, knees apart, hands resting on your thighs, back straight and eyes downcast ready for my arrival.".....

slaveangel{HM}
11-07-2006, 03:58 AM
I murmured softly enthralled by His kiss, and tenderness, the connection growing. Wanting nothing else but to savour this moment for all of eternity. His mellowed voice informing me that we must finish what was started.

"It's time Angel."

My heart leaped with joy. He referred to me as angel, not Angela. Perhaps it was a mistake? Perhaps it was that He softened, a little, showing a little affection? It was hard to tell. But as I looked into His eyes I felt...something. I couldn't quite place it. I beamed, not really caring for the first time if He would admonish me for my elation or not. I felt as if I were soaring.

You will prepare yourself and meet me in the dungeon in half an hour. You will be waiting for me on the mat kneeling, knees apart, hands resting on your thighs, back straight and eyes downcast ready for my arrival.".....

"Yes Sir" Is all I said, looking at Him fondly as he left to get his clothing.

I looked in the mirror and saw myself as a dripping mess. I ran my fingers through my wet hair and giggled. I took a towel from the rack and rubbed the soft towel over my body also drying off excess water from my hair. I smiled, knowing that in a brief moment He'll meet me in the dungeon and I'd see Him again. I also knew that the next part of my punishment would be conducted.

Running my hands over my body, I wondered what He'd do to me. He had so many wonderful and interesting things down there, I hoped He'd keep me safe. I turned my attention to the scented oil resting on the bath, I smiled, maybe He won't be so angry if I calm Him with fragrances. I apply small dabs of the oil on my wrists, throat and between my breasts. If the scents do not calm Him they'll surely keep me in focus instead.

Making my way to the dungeon, I felt a little resistant as I walked down the steps. I wondered what He was doing, what plans He had for me.

I looked around and found the mat He referred to in His instructions. I kneeled, spreading my legs apart, my cunt on full display, as I rested my hands on my thighs, back straight as much as possible. I lowered my eyes and concentrated on a mark on the floor. I still had a little time before He was to find me. I used this time to think about what I had done wrong. I took a little time also to reflect on how fortunate I was to be in such a position, if only the reasons on how I came to be here, weren't due to a punishment.

Sir_G
11-08-2006, 01:50 AM
Richard stood in front of the mirror making sure his leather jeans were aligned perfectly with his belt. His boots gleamed in the light and the leather vest he wore completed the dominant look he preferred. He wanted to make an impression on Angel both visually and psychologically.

He worked to maintain his physique and was justifiably proud of the way he looked. Physical attraction was important to him and he knew it was no different for a woman. His shoulders were broad and his arms well muscled. He could comfortably bench 250 pounds and his body reflected that.

Satisfied with his appearance he made his way downstairs to the dungeon. The image of Angel as she bathed him still fresh in his mind. Her long black hair, the way her breasts felt as she she pushed them against his back, her sex that he longed to taste. She had affected him, of that there was no doubt, the speed with which it had happened alarmed his logical mind a little but his gut told him everything would be ok.

He walked into the dungeon and found her precisely in the position he had instructed her to adopt. He stifled a grin, maintaining the stoney look that would tell her he meant business and she was about to pay the price for her inquisitiveness.

He walked up to her and placed a finger under her chin and gently brought her eyes up to look into his. He motioned for her to stand, she complied, standing completely naked and vulnerable before him. He circled her taking in her beauty once more, admiring her curves and the softness of her skin. Her brown eyes were pools of desire that caused an ache in his belly and again he felt his cock begin to swell.

"Legs shoulder width apart Angel, you will always make sure I have easy access to your sex." he commanded. "Place your hands behind your head and make sure they stay there until I tell you otherwise."

He walked up to her as she stood in that position and looked into her eyes as he reached down and ran his fingers over her sex, splitting her slit and feeling her wetness. He was thrilled she was already so obviously aroused and he continued to finger her. Her clit was swollen and no doubt sensitive from the clamping and he circled it gently with his index finger.

As he did so he said "You seemed to have a fascination for my crops, it would seem appropriate therefore, that it be the first implement of your punishment."

He strode over to the cabinet and removed the very one Angel had been looking at and returned to stand before her so she could see it. He ran it between her breasts,down her belly to her mound and gave her sex a short sharp slap. He looked into her eyes to see her response.....

slaveangel{HM}
11-08-2006, 03:10 AM
I hear Sir coming down the steps of the dungeon. My stomach flipping in fear and anticipation. I told myself to not dare look up. I inwardly battled using as much of my willpower as I could muster. I could feel Sir standing in front of me.

Feeling His finger under my chin lifting my head up, allowed Him to gaze upon me. He motions me to stand, and I rise slowly, before Him.

I hear His instructions and spread my legs apart, my cunt open and visable. I place my hands on my head, feeling utterly ridiculous, but so open to His gaze, my body displayed in such a way. I curse myself that I cannot hide my arousal, which is peeking through.

Biting my lip, I feel his finger parting my sex, knowing that He knew how aroused I was becoming. I fidget slightly as he circled my sore clit, but loving how wonderful it felt. I seemed to float as he rubbed.

As he did so he said "You seemed to have a fascination for my crops, it would seem appropriate therefore, that it be the first implement of your punishment."

I gasp, the fear apparent in my eyes as I took in His words. I shivered as I saw Him choose the crop that I was caught holding, when He found me.

I sighed as I felt the crop slide between my breasts, and flinched as it travelled down my stomach. I trembled as the crop still made its way lower. I gasp in surprise as I hear an audible slap. I realised a few split seconds later that Sir had hit me with the crop. I gasp in surprise. The jolt of pain running over me like a warm blanket. My fingers twitched as I tried to keep my hands on my head, wanting so much run my fingers over the spot.

I look at Him, so many things running through my head, I stay in position in silence, but my eyes wild.

Sir_G
11-08-2006, 05:59 PM
He watched her face intently, gauging her reaction to the blow from the crop. Her sharp intake of breath and the slight pulling away of her hips bought a brief smile to his lips. He continued to run the crop over her body, watching her skin go goose bumpy as he did. He moved around behind her and ran it down the length of her spine, tapping her ass cheeks just hard enough to hear a light slapping sound.

Angel wriggled a little at that, more from the suprise than actual pain and that told him her body was highly sensitised. He moved back around to her front, running the crop over her breasts tantalising her nipples with the tip, watching them harden.

"Such impertenant nipples" he remarked "Standing up like that, so hard and erect, that will never do, they must be reminded to wait until they are bidden to rise." Richard of course knew how absurd his words were, but he also knew that they would make Angel more aware of her body and the way it betrayed her arousal.

He stood back a little and said "Force those lovely breasts out for me Angel."

She complied and he fired a firm slap to each nipple, watching as they flattened and then returned to their previous state. He then worked on the soft flesh of her breasts, turning her soft white skin to a nice pink hue as the crop did its job. The blows where firm but not hard and would cause a nice warmth to begin to spread through her core. He loved the way her breasts would distort at the impact and then return to their beautiful shape. Returning his attention to her nipples, he ran the leather tip over them again finishing each tantalising stroke with a firm slap, five on each nipple.

He then moved close to her, inches from her face, reaching around and grasping her raven black har and pulling it back a little, forcing her to look into her eyes. As he did, he ran the length of the crops shaft between her slit, stimulating her clit.

"You will never disobey me again will you Angel." his voice was low and menacing. His eyes full of fire but tinged with disappointment. "Your choices have brought you here and the piper must be payed. Whilst you disappointed me greatly this morning you have been a brave girl and have done much to redeem your appalling behaviour. In a few hours we will see if you are truly worthy of my forgiveness. Now I will give you something that I hope will sustain you through your trials."

He pulled her face to him and kissed her passionately, if she was aware enough she would feel his desire for her, the new found spark of attraction and need he felt to have her at his side. Time would tell if indeed she felt the same....

slaveangel{HM}
11-09-2006, 01:04 AM
I inch backwards, in reaction to the slap.The crop moves slowly over my skin, as if it were caressing me. I suddenly break out in tiny goosebumps. The crop travels behind me. I shiver as I feel Sir trace it along my spine, and wriggle in surprise as He taps my ass. Standing in this way, being teased by the crop, heightening my senses when being touched.

The crop returns in front of me tracing along my breasts, then rubbing so teasingly over my nipples. I murmer at a whisper as my nipples harden, surprising myself at my responsiveness.

I giggle inwardly at His comments, as He gazed upon my hard nipples, not daring to outwardly show my amusement. I watched Him move a little away from me, I slumped a little thinking He was leaving. But those thoughts were dismissed as he continued "Force those lovely breasts out for me Angel."

"Yes Sir" I whispered. Just as I spoke I felt two sharp slaps of the crop on my nipples. My nipples falling, then rising in response. I murmered again, and tried to control my breathing as His crop started striking the soft flesh. I could feel my arousal baiting me as Sir punished and teased. My breath quickening, as He hit my nipples five times teach.

His face was almost touching mine. His hand grasping my long dark hair, pulling it, forcing me to gaze deeply in His eyes. I could feel something against my slit, it was the crop. He moved it slowly, rubbing, almost as if to torture my swollen and tormented clit. As He rubbed He spoke, His voice low and tinged with anger. "You will never disobey me again will you Angel." I shivered, too much in shock to formulate a logical response. My body overcome as I glimpsed the flicker of disappointment among the fire in His eyes.

"Your choices have brought you here and the piper must be payed. Whilst you disappointed me greatly this morning you have been a brave girl and have done much to redeem your appalling behaviour." I lower my head in shame as I hear His words, I briefly look up sensing that He was pleased with how I handled proceeding thus far.

In a few hours we will see if you are truly worthy of my forgiveness. Now I will give you something that I hope will sustain you through your trials."

My mind stumbled. 'A few hours...' I thought. A few hours of punishment to redeem myself? My heart quickened, my fear apparent as I squirmed.

I turn to Him hearing His last words trail off as He leaned towards me. His hands upon my face, my body melting as I feel His deep and passionate kiss. My body for one moment felt as if it were merged with His. Breaking from the kiss, my eyes looking upon His, not wanting to let go. The moment seeming to last forever.

Sir_G
11-10-2006, 02:28 AM
As they kissed he felt his heartbeat quicken and the warmth of his desire ignited in his belly. He moved back to administer more of the crop to her lush body, loving the way she looked, with her hands behind her head feet apart.

He noted some of her juices had begun to travel down the inside of her thighs. He placed the crop between those strong thighs and began slapping them gently, moving up and down, stimulating the soft flesh, gradually getting firmer with each slap. The crop moved inexorably closer to her sex as he worked it, until it was almost brushing the pouting lips of her pussy.

He stopped abruptly and started stroking her cunt directly. Running the smooth flat end of the crop over her lips and running the shaft of the crop between her slit, coating it with her juices. He slid the shaft all the way along her slit till the handle nudged her clit, then withdrew it slowly and then slapped her clit with the end firmly. He looked at the shaft of the crop, it was liberally coated with her juices, he lifted it to her lips, looked into her eyes and simply raised an eyebrow indicating that she clean it with her tongue.

After she had cleaned the shaft, he moved the crop to again tease and tantalise her nipples. They sprang to attention as the cool leather tip ran over her sensitive flesh. He delivered five more slaps to each nipple, working alternately on each bud. Her breasts bounced a little as each blow landed.

"Angel I have just realised I have been terribly neglectful and I must apologise. Fancy not paying that delightful ass of yours any attention. My crop would have been most disappointed had I completely forgotten." To emphasise his words he moved around behind her, briefly stroked each cheek and ran the tip down the valley between those glorious twin globes.

Then without warning he delivered two hard slaps to each cheek, delighting in the way they bounced and jiggled as each blow hit its mark. He moved closer to her, kissing her neck, stroking the red marks with his hand, his right middle finger sliding down her ass crack and finding the puckered entrance to her asshole. He licked his finger to lubricate it and toyed with the little ring, inserting it to the first joint and withdrawing it. Then stood back to truly warm her cheeks with the crop...

slaveangel{HM}
11-17-2006, 06:48 PM
I break from His kiss, my body tingling, watching Him as He steps back. I try to control my breathing as the crop is administered to my sensitive flesh. I flich, trying to maintain position, my fingers itching to move, each time the crop strikes.

I tremble feeling my wetness leak out of my cunt, dampening my thighs, aroused with my legs wide apart, showing my shame and lust. I whimper as the pressure of the slaps increases, and moan softly as the crop shifts over my cunt.

I shiver as the crop rubs teasingly between my cunt lips, I look down and realise how wet I was making the crop. I am woken from my thoughs as I feel the crop nudge firmly against my swollen and sensitive clit, then bite my lip hard as I feel the sting as it is slapped without mercy.

I momentarily shut my eyes, and try to block out the pain. I open them again to see the crop raised to my face, Sir looked into my eyes suggestively as if to say, 'the crop is wet with your arousal, what are you going to do about it?'

I lean forward and start licking the crop clean. I moan tasting my arousal, my shame of getting so aroused at a punishment, eating away at me inside. I lick along the crop, ensuring that it is glistening and clean. He moves the crop away from me, probably because it was cleaned to His standards.

I feel the crop strike my nipples. They come to attention. Each stroke sending shockwaves down to my clit. 'Ohh Sir...' I moan. I whimper realising that He didn't give me permission to speak.

He stops and looks at me. "Angel I have just realised I have been terribly neglectful and I must apologise. Fancy not paying that delightful ass of yours any attention. My crop would have been most disappointed had I completely forgotten."

I shiver in anticipation, and slight disappointment in that He isn't letting me cum. I stand there looking at Him procariously on edge. He moves behind me slowly, I wriggle, not knowing when he'd strike next. I feel Him stroke my cheeks. I flinch feeling the crop move against my ass, tracing it.

SLAP SLAP

I feel His breath on my neck, Him kissing me, as His hand strokes my reddened cheeks, the sting slightly alleviated. I moan feeling His finger inserted into my ass. Wriggling slightly, I feel the intrusion leave. I feel Him step away from me. I realise that the cropping is far from over.

Sir_G
11-20-2006, 02:03 AM
Richard stepped back measuring the distance and let the crop cut the air a few times, knowing the sound would at the very least mess with angel's mind.

Starting with her right ass cheek he struck ten times; working his way down to the sweet spot where her cheeks met her thighs, then quickly moving to her left cheek and did the same.

By the time he finished her ass was glowing red again. Slight welts had raised here and there and angel was breathing heavily. He left her standing, still in position, hands on head and went to the refrigerator and pulled out a cold pack, wrapping it in a thin towell so the cold would not be too shocking.

He walked up behind her again and soothingly ran his hands over back, kissing the nape of her neck gently and whispered how brave she was being. He then gently ran the cold pack over her burning cheeks with one hand, lingering a little where the welts had risen. His other hand stroked the inside of her thighs moving upwards to feel her wetness and inserted two fingers inside her, amazed at her heat.

"Angel, relax your arms by your side while I prepare for your next test. You may touch your cheeks and move your feet but you are not to turn around." he instructed her.

He then moved off to gather the necessary equipment....

slaveangel{HM}
11-28-2006, 11:58 PM
I flinch hearing the sound of the crop through the air, clearly confused as I didn't feel the sharpness against my skin. 'Ah He's teasing me' I thought to myself, slight irritation building up within me. This was slowly thwarted as the crop cut through the air again, leaving its mark on my already reddened ass cheeks.

I whimpered as the sting surged through my body, my arms straining, wanting to be let down as they remained at my head. I felt Him step away momentarily, without words.

I knew He had returned as His hands snaked over me. I felt His kiss on my neck, His breath sending little shocks across my skin. I shiver suddenly feeling the cool but welcome sensation of the ice pack, traced over my welts and my burning ass.

I felt His other hand, find its way up to the inside of my thighs, I whimper again as I feel His fingers inside of my cunt, the warmth and wetness betraying me.

"Angel, relax your arms by your side while I prepare for your next test. You may touch your cheeks and move your feet but you are not to turn around."

I whimper and am silently thankful that I was permitted to let my arms down. The prickling sensation, surging through me. My hands move to my sore ass, and I massage it slowly, trying to regain normality, as well in my breathing. I inched my feet a little, thankful that I was allowed to move. My curiosity was rampant at His order to not turn around, I questioned myself wondering what would happen if I sneaked a quick peek.

I decided to not find out the consequences of such a thing, and remained in place, thankful that I was allowed to temporarily soothe my punished ass.