PDA

View Full Version : Breasts in Torment

MasterofU
11-01-2006, 09:09 AM
Hello all,

I am dedicating this thread as a place to post your great pics of breasts in various forms of bondage & pain. There is nothing more exciting then seeing a great pair being teased, tied, & tortured..

So enjoy and please add often.

_ID_
11-01-2006, 09:30 AM
I decided not to vote, simply cause I like boobs all boobs (see my ten things men know about women thread).

So here are some pics of some breasts in torment.

ID

SheepishJaina
11-01-2006, 11:20 AM
Yeouch Dawg! That first pic *winces*

MasterofU bigger isn't always better! *fondles her girls and wanders off*

Ozme52
11-01-2006, 12:42 PM
I voted no. Here's why.

SheepishJaina
11-01-2006, 12:49 PM
ouch, Oz that last picture just looks painful

funtime37
11-01-2006, 02:21 PM
personally i voted yes but on the same line let's get real the examples of those big boobs were not real in any sense of the word. so that being said i would vote bigger is better only if bigger is all natural.

TomOfSweden
11-01-2006, 05:44 PM
I voted yes because I like tying tities, and there is a size that is too small for that. But then again, the size of the breasts is really of no consequence when it comes to what I fall in love with.

Psynymph
11-01-2006, 09:55 PM
i think 36C is the perfect boobs size as long as it's natural......but smaller boobs have their draw too......smaller boobs tend to have the best nipples....the kind you could just gnaw on for hours.....but bigger boobs do seem like they would be more fun to play with in bondage.

of course i wouldn't know....*looks down a her chest* mine are currently going to waste...*pouts*

ID liked the clothespeg pic....very pretty.

mina
11-01-2006, 09:59 PM
I voted yes too. I think a fuller pair looks better than someone who's flat chested or has really small tits. That's not to say less endowed women don't look nice too, but if you have two naked women next to each other, one big chested and the other small, I'm gonna look at the bigger tits! lol

I would also say bigger is better in terms of men's size too. Just like most men prefer looking at a nice set of tits, I like looking (among other things...) at a nice big dick =)

And I don't see why people freak out when women actually say size matters lol. In terms of performance? No it doesn’t matter for that, but a small dick is hardly going to get the worship that a bigger one would, unless it's forced.

Psynymph
11-01-2006, 11:18 PM
here are some good pics from my personal collection.....

Pictures with copyrights on them are not allowed on this forum. ~sheepish

Ozme52
11-01-2006, 11:19 PM
Oz contemplates a tour of Pennsylvania, Carolina, Las Vegas, and the bi-coasts.

Sir_G
11-02-2006, 12:09 AM
Right on Oz, I'm considering a trip to America!

Psynymph
11-02-2006, 12:57 AM
well i've got an extra bedroom.......;)

master 327-834-200
11-02-2006, 04:08 AM
I also could not vote as I could not choose between the options but it reminded me of this photo taken by a tourist who got somewhat distracted when photographing a local landmark.

I am assuming the photographer was a man.

Havensov
11-02-2006, 06:38 AM
LOL

Sorry,... lost it there for a moment...

I voted no, 1. personally, couldn't care less about breast size as long as they are there. Something, anything, I'm good. This has helped me out allot in life as i am not distracted when i talk to women by there breasts so i always look them in the eye when talking to them. Now, as soon as they turn around and walk away... you better believe i am starring at their ass!

2. My Wife/training Pet has been endowed with naturally large breasts. 38F i want to say. For her they cause allot of pain in her back and shoulders, finding bras that don't look like they could have been from the Smithsonian and that she likes is a pain. and because the rest of her is a medium build finding shirts or dresses that fit across her chest and don't look like a moo moo on the rest of her is also hard.

On a personal one again, because her breast are so large she has lost most of the feeling in her nipples, so playing with them only has about 1/4 of the effect that it has on smaller breasted women...

So, no, big breast are not better...

In fact, i am going to pay for the reduction that she wants, as soon as i can.

Sorry, rant...

Pet_Amanda
11-03-2006, 11:30 AM
As my Master above me wrote, I am a very large busted woman "36F". And the pain kills me. I have permenent grooves in my shoulders from my bras, I have back pain and I am finding it hard to breath when I am laying on my back because of the weight. I would seriously urge any woman who wants to have her breasts enlarged to not do it. Bigger breasts are not the answer. They will not make you look better or make you feel better. Your confidence and self esteem are the only things that will. I am wanting to go back down to a 36C. Which is where I was before I had kids. If any woman out there wants to talk about this subject, please feel free to message me about it. I am willing to give advice. Thank you.

Timberwolf
11-03-2006, 12:15 PM
I like the mid-range models myself. Domestic or imports.

servius
11-07-2006, 04:28 AM
Sorry to be serious, but don't thoughts of breast cancer even for an instant modify the 'fun' of whipping nipples or tying breasts so tightly that they inflate like blue balloons? I can't help feeling that the women in particular who write in celebration of such pictures are a mite foolish.

Servius

_ID_
11-07-2006, 05:17 AM
servius - Your concern is well represented many places on the net. I gleaned the following thread from a website I frequently refer to, as I find the authors are well written.

http://www.domsub.info/breastprimer.html

Lymph nodes, though certainly there for some important purpose, are the site of one of the meanest cancer problems around, and once infected, frequently spread cancer through a body like a bad chain letter.

! - Serious problems, ranging from fibroadenoma to breast cancer, are very real issues when it comes to playing fast and rough with breasts. Any damage to the inner workings of a breast places the woman at risk. Skin is made to take certain amount of abuse, and nipples and areola are made, within reason, for even more, particularly in a rug rat biting and sucking on them until they’re numb sort of way, but, you do not want to do anything that will bruise, cut, pierce or otherwise cause damage below skin level!

I'm curious however, are you purposing that breast play can lead to breast cancer, or just exacerbate it?

V/R
ID

Timberwolf
11-07-2006, 10:33 AM
Now I'm not a doctor but you'll forgive me if I don't immediatly draw a connection beteen the occasional restriction of blood flow, and a mutation in human DNA dealing with the balance between cell proliferation and pragrammed cell death rates.

servius
11-08-2006, 04:23 AM
Many thanks Dawg - that quote certainly seemed to give the best advice. As for Timberwolf, I'm no doctor either - but would either of us really want to risk it?

Servius

MasterofU
11-16-2006, 09:42 AM
I am really enjoying the posts so far...I do really love seeig a nice pair tied bound and pinched!!

Lee Boudine
11-18-2006, 08:54 AM
Size offers variety, but not necessarilly quality. It is the girl behing the boobs that provides the quality. I like breasts of any size. :icon176:

rora
11-18-2006, 02:25 PM
Bigger is NOT better if you are the one that has to deal with it all the time.

Guest 91108
11-18-2006, 03:01 PM
I'll take C's or so please. just enough for play. I really would rather focus on all other areas ...

Master_chris
08-26-2007, 09:29 AM
what is it they say, the big the better, well I don't think so, NOT! I love them