PDA

View Full Version : D/s couple looking for friends

Dscouple67
11-03-2006, 01:42 PM
Hello,

i am brooke and my Master and husband is Allen, our middle names. Anyway, we just want to talk and and share with others who are like us. i am sub and of course my Master is Dominant. i am a housewife and mother and also a slut in training. i would like to speak with other female sub slaves about their lives. Master and i would also like to speak with couples. Other Masters too.

i 37 and my Master is 39. We are a white good looking couple from the midwest but my husband has a great job so we live in the Virgin Islands. To most we are a vanilla couple but our home life behind closed doors is very kinky. We have children so that does dictate how things go sometimes. All our kids are older and they kind of know but not everything. They know i wear a collar but it looks like jewelry. i also call my master Daddy but they have got used to it.

Please write us and say hello.

brooke

Havensov
11-03-2006, 02:03 PM
Welcome from another couple, tho we are much further north... as in its snowing here, right now, i hate the cold... but i digress..

We two have kids and have found interesting ways around them to have our fun. It is always nice to see other couples with families.

_ID_
11-03-2006, 02:12 PM
Hello brooke, Glad to see you have come to the forms. Careful they can get addicting! ;)

We too are a Married couple that enjoys the kinky side of things. We are currently in Germany, and soon moving to the Florida area. I look forward to seeing more of both of you on the boards!

V/R
ID

TheDeSade
11-03-2006, 02:21 PM
Hello There! We have been married 30 years and have raised two kids of our own. We are now enjoying the benefits of the empty nest! I am retired and my wife lacks a few years, but out dream is to go south to warmer climes with more sand and water when that times comes. Its good to know there will be friendsly faces in some port we can put into as we sail the carribbean.

MrDom
11-03-2006, 03:25 PM
Hi you too welcome too the boards please have fun and enjoy everyone.

MrDom

cariad
11-04-2006, 03:37 AM
Please write us and say hello.

brooke

Delighting in obeying such requests; smiling, saying hello and extending a warm welcome to both of you.

suchaminx
11-04-2006, 05:46 AM
~smiles~ hello and welcome to the forums

minx

~hellish one~
11-04-2006, 06:06 AM
welcome to the forums! :wave:

MsUther
11-04-2006, 07:14 AM
Welcome both of you :) And thank you for the lovely intro.

frankee
11-04-2006, 09:42 AM
Welcome to you both:)

Flaming_Redhead
11-04-2006, 10:25 AM
:welcomebo

Umm...do y'all wanna adopt a 30-year-old girl?!!! *ggls*

Today is Book Lovers' Day and King Tut Day! *smiles and hands y'all a book about King Tut*

dzire2pleeze
11-05-2006, 12:32 PM
~races right past red's post without looking... giggles~ ow ow ow...

Greetings and a warm welcome to you both..