PDA

View Full Version : Any ideas for humiliation please

slaveboi
11-03-2006, 05:13 PM
I need some help with some ideas. I love being treated like a little boy and wearing little boy briefs or perhaps diapers. And i love putting stuff in my ass. I love always have something in me all the time. Does anyone have any ideas on like any punishments for me or humiliation ideas. I would really appriciate them.

cariad
11-13-2006, 08:10 PM
Slaveboi, as we agreed, I have changed the title of your thread in the hope that if may stimulate some more interest.

Bump.

cariad

likeafox
11-13-2006, 11:08 PM
hmm fun stuff let me see. Maybe put a dildo in your ass under your cloths in public. lets see ummm, well it be good to know if your had a dom becaues humliations kidda hadr without one. well i cant think of things but i'd sugjest you look at bdsm acadime for some ideas they have alot of cool tasks.

TomOfSweden
11-14-2006, 11:42 AM
Do you have a Master or are you planning on doing this to yourself?

Drinking your own piss is a good one.

slaveboi
11-14-2006, 04:13 PM
I plan on doing the ideas myself because currently i do not have a master.

TomOfSweden
11-15-2006, 12:14 AM
* You could buy a dog bowl to eat your meals from. No hands!
* You could start eating extremly healthy food that doesn't taste nice. Both humiliating and good for you.
*or go to a public toilet get naked and masturbate with a dildo in your ass. When people start knocking on the door it'll be an interesting experience.

You could take pictures and post here.

slaveboi
11-15-2006, 10:02 PM
Great ideas. Keeping them coming please?

janine80
12-05-2006, 04:32 AM
What you could do slave boi, since your doing this on your own, take either shoe lace or a few rubber bands and bind up your balls together as tight as you like (but must have some pain),once their bound get either a dildo or improvise(i.e. carrot, bananna,zucchini) and oil it up good and slowly shove that in your ass,now to make it hurt a little go sit on a chair grab your balls with one hand and with the other jerk yourself off.... It would help if someone would be doing this to you and bad mouthing you as well. It's more effective but try it out maybe its just as good.
Have fun.
Janine(Misstress)

tc_h
12-15-2006, 09:59 AM
slave boi are you actually going to do what these posts say or are you just curious as to what you could do?

Master tc_h

subserviant
04-05-2008, 07:12 AM
the next time you jerk off save your cum but u should refrigerate it then get a realistic dildo .the next time u have the urge to *abuse* your self, put the cum on the dildo and suck it licking yr cum off

subserviant
04-05-2008, 07:21 AM
get a butt plug insert it put a diaper on go to a public place and imagine that yr dome tells you that you cnat go to the bathroom and to sit there and piss yr self