PDA

View Full Version : how can i help (and learn too)?

slave ruthie
11-05-2006, 02:06 AM
hihi Rabbit1 and O/others :)

when You (Rabbit1) kindly reviewed one of my stories, You mentioned this extra forum and that i might help.

umm if i can, i'm willing to try and maybe learn how to deal more effectively with my own Writer's Block too!

please letme know :)

Talia
11-05-2006, 08:02 AM
WOW! hello slave ruthie...uumm welcome.

I wonder where you would feel most useful...or where your need is. I'll give you access to level one so you can determine if you would want to start writing or if you would like to more of instructor/assistant. I've seen some of your stories....just wonder if going through the writing levels is what you want to do.

Talia

Rabbit1
11-05-2006, 10:15 AM
Love you are most welcome as a student or as and instructor ---this is all about helping authors ---new and experienced ---we have some great authors helping out ---Ruby and AussieGirl ---and you would be a great addition to the other authors sharing your experience

slave ruthie
11-06-2006, 03:30 PM
Love you are most welcome as a student or as and instructor ---this is all about helping authors ---new and experienced ---we have some great authors helping out ---Ruby and AussieGirl ---and you would be a great addition to the other authors sharing your experience

umm i hope to do both - i get totally stuck soemtimes just staring at the screen and then other times WHAM i can't type fast enough...then i re-read and tear everything apart over and over until i can't be satisfied (i'm NEVER completely satisfied with what i've written!).

so if i can learn how to cope better with the blockages and how to confidently post a story or chapter without agonizing over it i'll be very glad.

and if i can share the birth pains and the growing pains and the letting go pains with O/others i will :)