PDA

View Full Version : Teen Girl Restrained On The Gyno Exam Table

PATTYCAKES
06-28-2002, 01:48 PM
My neighbour’s daughter Taylor Lynn, is one gorgeous chick, strawberry blonde, blue eyes, 36c breasts, 5'8", long tan legs, and a bald pussy to die for.

Anyway, my girlfriend asked if I could give Taylor a complete physical exam on a Saturday, when my office would be usually closed, so I said yes, bring her in about 1000am, and with just you alone, as I don't want an audience for our little B&D party.

U see, Taylor is unaware that we will be using leather restraints on her arms and legs and a rubber ball gag mouthpiece, so she can't scream out and be heard by anyone other than us.

Ok, so Saturday has arrived, and Julie and Taylor are at the door of our medical clinic, and I greet them, and am in my usual daily garb of light blue scrubs top and bottoms, my stethoscope around my neck, and ready to go

Since I only have a casual acquaintance with Taylor Lynn, I shake her hand and ask both her and her mom Julie, to enter the #3 exam room which is so large that it has a gyno table and a regular exam table with slidout stirrups, so i decide to use the gyno table for Taylor Lynn as it is more comfortable for her as it has leg rests as well as stirrups on it, little does Taylor know what is in store for her next.

Ok Taylor why don't u just slip out of your halter top and those tight fitting white tennis shorts, and as she proceeds to strip down, she is wearing a very sexy white thong, which is cut extra tight to her pussy.
I would like for u to get comfortable Taylor, so just hop into the gyno exam table, and leave your bra and thong on, please as I will remove these foe u when it becomes necessary to complete your exam.

Your mom says, that its been about a year since u had a thorough physical exam, and though it might be best to have me do a pap smear on your cervix while we are at it, is that ok with u Taylor, “yes, sure, go ahead, do whatever u need to do," she said, what a blank check that remark will turn out to be for her.

Ok so i will get started with your exam, Julie, could u assist me please, and hand me those leather restraints,
As Taylor’s mouth falls open in total shock,” like what are u doing to me", u will see, it is for your best interest during my exam, believe me Taylor it wont hurt u any.

Taylor's legs as long as they are, were resting on the leg rests, so I grabbed one of them and strapped the first restraint around her gorgeous leg and secured it to the table, as I quickly got to the other one before she could do much about it, in the mean time, Julie was securing her arms over her head and tied tightly together, so the only thing lacking was the mouth gag, which I produced, and stuck the red ball into her mouth and snapped the holders into place, so now Taylor is mine, totally vulnerable to my touches and medical intrusions to her sweet looking body.

I could see fear in Taylor’s eyes as she didn't know what to expect next.

I quickly unsnapped her sports bra, and those mouth watering 36c's fell out and sat nicely against her chest, with large pinkish nipples ready to be teased.

Taylor began to struggle to no avail, as she was totally restrained to the table and couldn't cry out for help.

I began the exam, by listening to her heart and chest and wow was her heart a racing, 90 mph, and her breathing was quick and very laboured. I put the bp cup on her arm and did a quick ready and yikes, she was ready to explode in more ways than one, 240/130, and rising, I decided for her own safety and well being to give here a sedative, and got out a syringe and filled it up with some good stuff, and had Julie rub some alcohol on her beautiful right globe of a superb heinie, and it took just 2 minutes, but it had begun to take affect, as her eyes were dilating and her breathing was subsiding as I continued to listen to her heart and did another bp reading and it was down to 160/90, a safe enough reading , for me to proceed with my exam.

Ok Taylor here comes the good part as I slipped my hand inside her white thong and she was getting nice and juicy for her internal exam, and oh yes, a rectal exam with an anuscope, whether she likes it or not.

I pulled out another surprise for her and Julie, as I began to attach nipple clamps to her breasts and they responded by getting harder and larger.

Taylor was some what red-faced by now, and I went over to the sink and brought back a nice cold washcloth to put on her forehead, as she had begun to perspire.

I slipped off her white thong and put on my latex gloves and yes she was ready for some vaginal invasions, as I worked on her nice healthy labias first, and then the little guy popped into view, and I rolled him between my thumb and forefinger and she began to squirm harder with no place to go, as she was my patient and prisoner for now anyways, and i always like my patients to be happy and satisfied with my internal exam.
I was able to get three of my fingers inside of her and by golly, she wasn't a virgin as I thought she might have been, so I continued to probe even deeper, placing a fourth finger inside her and twisted them around, stopping to massage her g-spot and she was totally beside herself, as I made sure that I brought her to a juicy climax, as I saw her legs shake and her pelvis shudder well as she came for me like a good girl should, during my exams.

Its on to the speculum exam now, as i had a nice medium sized one for her that I greased up with KY jelly and began to slowly insert it into her pussy, that by now had become extremely juicy and her cum juice was flowing out all over the exam table. She seems to be a good cummer as it was still flowing out of her as I was examining her vagina with the lighted speculum which makes my exams so much easier to do on my patients.

Its time that I rewarded her, and I decided to tweak her nips and rub her clit at the same time to bring her off again, as I think my 18 year old girls should become multi orgasmic. She kept moving her legs against the restraints and moving her head back and forth as she thought that I might take the gag out of her mouth, but it wasn't time to do that yet.

Since she is secured to the table, I will need for Julie to assist me with the rectal exam, and brought out a nice shiny anuscope made just for her cute little rosette.
We are going to need to untie her legs and somehow get her on her tummy or side so I can invade her final orifice of dignity.

I asked Julie, to grab one leg and I the other and when I count to 5 remove the leather strap and hold on to her legs for dear life as we didn't want Taylor to be hurt by this action, ok Julie are u ready, yes she said, 1,2,3,4 and 5 now untie them and lets flip her over on to her belly, and retie them to the table, I think that Taylor realized it was just too futile to resist anymore so it was an easy transition for us to secure her legs as she lay on her tummy.

I made sure that I had enough grease on the anuscope as I slowly slipped it inside her beautiful healthy golden buttocks.
It was all the way in as far as it could be pushed and I got out my exam lamp, and took a good look inside her and slipped my finger inside her and twisted it around to give her joy I am sure.
I pushed my latex finger up as high as I could to grab some of her brown sugar and slid my finger out and sure enough, we had a nice light brown specimen to look at on the specimen slide.
Ok Taylor we are going to untie your hands and take off the leg restraints too, and remove the ball gag from her mouth, as she was becoming groggy from the Demerol I had given her in the beginning.
She was so weak and docile now that it was time for her exam to be over with.
Taylor I hope that u enjoyed your exam today, as she barely could shake her head in agreement to me.

Julie, why don't u help me to get Taylor off of the table, and we will help her to the cot where she can rest till she is ready to get dressed and u can then take her home.

Everything looked fine, so I'll see u two in a year, for a follow-up exam, ok Taylor? She nodded her approval as we laid her down on the cot and put a blanket over her sweet body.

PATTY

Mobius
06-28-2004, 05:47 PM
I like the story and will readit in a sec but please turn the caps lock off thanks

Xelebes
06-29-2004, 12:46 PM
Ack! Can't read CapsLock prose on a computer screen.

myri_SN
06-30-2004, 04:24 AM
i pasted the whole thing into word and changed it into 'sentense case', much better now. :D

Neopadinski
07-01-2004, 06:47 PM
Mmm. Good story. I liked it.