PDA

View Full Version : Task Assistance?

pixie_dust
11-06-2006, 11:12 AM
I have just been given the task of coming up with 15 different forms of punishment for minor trangressions that are to be placed into a jar for my Dom, for his use when he deems it necessary.

The big problem is, none of them can involve pain as he knows that this is too much of a pleasure for me. In addition, I am to have this task completed by 5pm, this Friday.

I have permission to ask for assistance here, so any help you are able to provide would be greatly appreciated. These are some ideas that I have come up with so far:

1. menial tasks/chores to be done throughout the home
2. masterbation control
3. speech restriction
4. posturing/positioning for chosen length of time
5. restraints during assigned tasks
6. internet time restrictions
7. forced observation without touching (possible restraints?)
8. cum restriction/control
9. sensory restriction
10. restrained during sleep
11. writing tasks

Some of them I feel he will approve of, others I am not so sure. If there are any ideas out there, I would love to hear them.

Havensov
11-06-2006, 11:29 AM
well you seem to have the basics... I would simply expand on what you have here. Like writing tasks... like what... this could be 500 words explaining why what you did upset him... or writing on your body 5 times that you did wrong, A written apology to him for what you did, or my fav, if you have a old tape recorder or mp3 recorder recording the apology to him so he has it forever, or even video of your apology.

One of the one that i like is not being able to look at your Master for a set amount of time... not a blindfold, just you are not allowed to look at him at all, you must look away from him.

Just a few ideas.

Timberwolf
11-06-2006, 11:35 AM
You missed corner time. *Everyone* hates corner time.

You mentioned interned restriction, if you're someone who listens to a lot of music maybe he could restrict that too?

Havensov
11-06-2006, 11:46 AM
Ah yes, corner time... or the Penny against the wall. but you do have to careful with some of these. My sub has some very bad memories going back to an abusive father, so doing some of these punishments brings back flashes of him, and that is not what i want or need in our relationship.

But, if you cool with them, then by all means.

Another that i find fun, is TV restrictions. but, facing away from the TV while its on... lets remember that TV shows and commercials are made to draw you in, so putting something on that the sub really like to watch and then have them only be able to hear it and not turn to watch can be very agravating...

~hellish one~
11-06-2006, 03:33 PM
~grumbles at the mention of corner time~

RickBulow74
11-06-2006, 04:06 PM
*thinking corner time should be good for hellish*

Ozme52
11-06-2006, 04:25 PM
Variations on restraints can include "no hands" time. All daily routines during the period of the punishment are done sans hands... including eating, cleaning house, or even bathing master.

Sleep on the floor.

Be a footstool or other furniture.

pixie_dust
11-07-2006, 08:30 AM
These are some great suggestions. I can't believe I forgot about "corner time". Keep them coming, please!!

~hellish one~
11-07-2006, 08:56 AM
Variations on restraints can include "no hands" time. All daily routines during the period of the punishment are done sans hands... including eating, cleaning house, or even bathing master.

Sleep on the floor.

Be a footstool or other furniture.

wicked man! good ideas though...lol

These are some great suggestions. I can't believe I forgot about "corner time". Keep them coming, please!!

yes, corner time can be VERY effective in the most humiliating of ways. as Havensov mentioned, having to hold a coin against the wall with your nose while you are in the corner...holding a piece of paper would work too. also, having to hold something between your legs while you are standing there is uncomfortable as well. imagine standing in the corner for 30 minutes while trying to hold a raw egg between your legs without busting it. NOT fun.

another i've had experience with is writing the offense or humiliating words on a certain body part. that way you see it and are reminded of it repeatedly. one that stuck out the most to me was having "bad girl" written on my hands for the whole day...that way everytime i looked at my hands, i would think of what i'd done wrong.

oh and then there is the classic - washing your mouth out with soap. ~cringing~ i HATE this one with a passion. so it just proves how effective it is. it is being used on me at the moment to help curb my problem with cursing too much. in your case, it could be used any time you get smart with your Dom or say something you shouldn't...anything that involves your mouth getting you into trouble. take a bar of plain soap and hold it in your mouth. if he is truly wicked, he would have you rub the soap against your tongue and teeth...that way you are tasting it long after you've spit it out.

Guest 91108
11-10-2006, 10:45 AM
I like this thread.
i tend to go to lightly for punishment as i want to hurry back to the play side......
but...Here lately my Pet has become kinda irritating on purpose .
I know she wants more punishment.
so i too shall keep these in mind.
thanks all.
Now .. where did she go. I know she won't like some of them badly. wicked grin.

Timberwolf
11-10-2006, 10:52 AM
How about an assigned bed time? I know someone who has one now... glad it's not me lol.