PDA

View Full Version : Reduced to nothing

nothingness
11-06-2006, 04:50 PM
Ok warning this is a bit different, allright? :wave: But I'd like to share. I'm 28, m.

My ultimate fantasy is to be reduced to a state of complete and total slavery in my own house, with a foreign (read: doesn't speak english) man taking over my house and totally replacing me.

So, in this (dark) fantasy I usually become nothing more than a doormat and a shoelicker for the man who is now fucking my wife and becomes the new father of my children.

You might wonder why I mentionned I'd like the man in question not to speak English. Well, first of all my wife is Asian, so they'd go together very well, and second, what's more humiliating: being told to do something or being commanded simply by a click of a finger or a tap of the foot? My point exactly. Being at the beck and call of someone who yells at you in a foreign language it a major turn on.

The fantasy has a bit of a progression to it: at first, my wife and her lover see me as an amusement, and tend to just laugh at me and put me in compromising positions a few days a months. Progressively, they start abusing me further and further, the man moves in the house, grabs my credit cards and start dining and wining her on my account.

I then become their servant, preparing a romantic table for them then lying at their feet for the rest of the meal, maybe even shining his shoes while he eat dessert and sweetalks my wife. Eventually it escalate to me making their bed, watching them fuck, while sniffing or cleaning their shoes. It escalates further with them calling me in, forcing me to lick his balls while he fucks her to maximize his pleasure, clean her afterwards.

After a few month of that, I progressively become less of an amusement and more of a nuisance to them, so it degenerates into me having to drink his condoms, being beaten randomly by either of them while they masturbate, my pain becoming their source of pleasure. At the end of the fantasy I'm a black and blue mess that survives of eating dirt and drinking piss... reduced to nothingness.

ElectricBadger
11-06-2006, 07:51 PM
Wow, pretty intense, and the linguistic barrier is an interesting twist!

Blue_Monday
11-26-2006, 07:26 PM
When I fantasize about being a slave, it's often with a foreign master. He'll give me an unintelligible order, and when I don't obey (because I don't know how), I'll be punished or forcibly directed--sort of like when you say "sit," and push a puppy's behind down, because they don't know what "sit" means. It means I'll never be spoken to as a human--I'll only learn the words that are necessary to please my master.

Interesting (and very detailed!) fantasy. Do you ever fantasize about your wife having a female lover?

gagged_Louise
11-26-2006, 09:29 PM
Yes I agree there's something horribly fascinating about this idea of being brought to nothing, treated like a mere object and totally unable to stop what's going on. or even strike a deal. Like jumping off a cliff, or being tied to a log and tossed into a river running into rapids (in real life, this would either have you drowned or smashed). I don't see myself as a slave like that but the fantasy and its implications have some power.

nothingness
11-29-2006, 05:46 PM
Blue Monday: to answer your question regarding if fantasize about my wife having female lovers, the answer is yes, but not necessarily in that context, as I enjoy the idea and the whole point is for me *not* to like it for it to become chillingly humiliating.

The idea of my wife having female friends and humiliating me in front of them is probably something I'm more receptive too - but the icing on the cake is for her to have a male lover as it's the true ultimate humiliation (since I'm straight , becoming an object for the man who elope with my wife is quite... intense to say the least ;D)

brendon
12-15-2006, 07:13 AM
I just cant help saying that the fantasies of you people are rather on the darker side of life. If I am going to fantasize then what is the problem if they are positive things? Why does things like slavery or linguistic barriers come in contention? I am sure that there are some problems in the household which has forced to think you in this fashion. Get up thru this and think something positive.

nothingness
12-19-2006, 02:37 AM
I just cant help saying that the fantasies of you people are rather on the darker side of life. If I am going to fantasize then what is the problem if they are positive things? Why does things like slavery or linguistic barriers come in contention? I am sure that there are some problems in the household which has forced to think you in this fashion. Get up thru this and think something positive.

Well, these are dark fantasies, for sure, but that's what turned me on since I'm like, oh I don't know, 11 yo, so this certainly has nothing to do with my household or me needing to be more 'positive'. Before you say 'BS' - yes it's true, when I was only 11yo I was already fantasizing about similar things, not in the context of my wife of course since I didn't have one, but being reduced to a crawling mess by the school bully and his GF? Hell yes! :D

Blue_Monday
12-20-2006, 09:59 PM
I'm with you, nothingness. I have fantasized about this shit since literally before I knew what sex was. Is it weird? Do I think sometimes that I'm "broken"? Sure. But I'm in a relationship and family so healthy and balanced it would make you ill!

Some of us have a dark side. This is the safe place to express it.

santasurprise
12-20-2006, 10:05 PM
Blue_Monday, Santa wishes you a switching good Christmas!http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=10088&d=1166829956