PDA

View Full Version : In the mood...

Mishka
11-06-2006, 10:39 PM
I submit to a very nice Switch. I can tell when he needs me to top, sometimes he just asks.

Do you ever find that when you're in a certain mood determines which role you'd rather be in?

I find that if I'm in a good, upbeat mood I'm much better at being a Top. I don't initiate being the Top, but I can get into the frame of mind when I'm feeling fine. I can command as much as he wants/needs me to.

If I'm very sad, upset, frustrated...I want him to Command, I need him to. There is no energy there for me to be in charge. I can do as I'm told, serve, be disciplined. I just can't Top.

Wondering if any of you understand the state of emotions coinciding with which role you play? If there is a connection?

Timberwolf
11-06-2006, 10:45 PM
For me definitely. When I'm down it's much easier to be in a sub role. Part of that is wanting someone to lean on when you're sad, I guess. Also because in those times I feel more vulnerable, more needing assurance as well, so it fits in better with a sub mindset. I find it hard to Dom if I'm quite down.

Masters_lilone
07-24-2007, 03:48 PM
for me it depends on my mood if i am in a pissed off mood or if i'm mad at my Master then i need to top but if i'm in a good mood i prefer to sub to him.
the reason that if i'm not in a good mood i top is because if i'm subing to my Master and i tell him to Foff or something like that i get punished for it but if i'm toping i can let out all my anger and not have to worry about getting punished for it:lovetits:

Mimi Usagi
07-31-2007, 12:44 AM
I prefer to be submissive when I'm angry or whatnot. I find myself being a top more often then not when I'm depressed..... to try and cheer myself up.

DoubleStandards
10-18-2008, 06:05 AM
Hi....I hope you get this OK. Its My first message here and I don't really know the etiquette.....so I hope I'm not stepping on My own dick this first time.

So hi and have a gr8 weekend.....:)

markus_valtion
11-02-2008, 04:51 AM
i'm not very experienced yet. but but usealy when i'm down or mad i like to be the sub those are the time i either need reasurance or to be put in my place.

on the other hand when i'm happy i enjoy being the dom. those are the time i just enjoy being in control and have my way with the other person.

Spankmeplease2009
02-07-2009, 09:36 PM
The only mood that makes me want either is when I am stressed. When I am stressed I love to be spanked. It is a great release. Apart from that its whatever I am in the mood for but that mood is not necessarily tied to any emotion. Its just whatever works at that time.

damon
06-05-2011, 06:35 PM
I agree, When I am pissed off though I am in the mood to be on top, but other times I feel submissive.

FaerieLytes
06-05-2011, 06:58 PM
it has nothing to do with my mood surprisingly, and more to do with the effect i want, if my boyfriend is being soft or sweet and i want him to be more dominating well i grab him by the hair and act like a brat, he reacts to this immediately usually otherwise its a case of gender, females get my sadistic Domme side, males get my submissive side. what can i say... i at heart want nothing more than to please my Dom and watch a cute submissive squirm under my touch/gaze

Mobo
07-09-2011, 06:45 AM
I definitely agree with you FaerieLytes, Men get the Sub and women get Dom. But sometimes, I do like to switch it up with my master, and punish him for once.

papereye2
07-16-2011, 03:39 PM
This is a delicate dance, She has been Dom for the last song and enjoying the hell out of it. The song has ended and now she wants to be the sub. I know this and am making her wait as in limbo. It is like a purgatory for her and I know this. Making her wait and wonder when I am going to demand her to strip, assume the position and, place the blindfold on her. I will be leaving for 3 weeks and she knows this, the wonderment of when I will be placing her at my mercy. I am pushing the envelope, yet for the next 3 days I will let her know I am her Master. She will not forget while I am away.