PDA

View Full Version : a work in progress

Guest 91108
11-07-2006, 12:49 PM
I have this fantasy of going to where my Pet works.
Hopefully theres a desk there.

I'll walk up behind her and begin nuzzling her neck. Not giving a dang about anyone that walks by or chooses to watch.
She struggles a second then realizes who is on her.
She then relaxes and submits to the desires and whims that will come.
I lean the chair back and begin to nuzzle her neck as she purrs contentedly.

I can tell she is warming up quickly as she's squirming.
Her hands are grasping and ungrasping the armrests.
She knows what i'm thinking.......

I pull her upright and take her over the desk to the shock and dismay of her co-workers.
A lot of sweat, serious humping and grunting later, i leave her laying over the desk and walk out not giving anyone a second glance.

~~
sound intersting ?

Mishka
11-07-2006, 01:52 PM
pm sent. ;)

Guest 91108
11-07-2006, 01:56 PM
must not be good.

Mishka
11-07-2006, 02:13 PM
;) There's something about the risk of being caught and not caring. It could get addictive, couldn't it? The rush of hurrying to not draw suspicion, the excitement of doing something terribly naughty and taboo.

A very nice thought.

Havensov
11-07-2006, 02:31 PM
its very intresting...just remember that you posted it at 2:40pm... most people are still at work... be patient.

But yes, it is a very nice little fanitcy... i work in an office and i would love for my Pet to come and serve me here... i could use the brake from the boring job.

Guest 91108
11-07-2006, 02:39 PM
ah. well thank you Mishka and Havensov for the replies.
perhaps next time i will have improved.

Havensov
11-07-2006, 02:45 PM
I change my reply... bad word use..

It is interesting, don't get down on yourself when you post something and no one replies.. give an item 24 hours before thinking its a dud... give people time to get home and log on.

Guest 91108
11-07-2006, 02:58 PM
well, have to be honest , it wasn't the lack of replies that caught me. But i'm working on it.

Havensov
11-07-2006, 03:00 PM
well you have the base... build from that.

ElectricBadger
11-07-2006, 06:34 PM
What dismayed you, Wolfscout? As mentioned, it usually takes a while for people to respond. Particularly with the nature of this message board, it's not something most can check from work, school, or wherever.

Personally I like the idea -- though I read it not as taking a risk, but as doing it publicly -- taking your pet in front of all her friends, coworkers, rivals -- leaving them with a completely irreconcilable situation where there's not much to do but go back to their work and pretend nothing happened.

Psynymph
11-07-2006, 06:43 PM
lol as a sub it think it's a rather terrifying idea......

my Trainer visited me at work once......as a Dom you have the power over your sub.....no matter where ya'll are....i couldn't think straight....i was in such a state. because i knew He was watching me....and of course then all the naughty things W/we had done were running through my mind...

i think it's an awesome idea though, lol. i would certainly love to read a full story you wrote.......

Guest 91108
11-07-2006, 06:48 PM
well it's safe as it was a outline of a fantasy.
if i were more the writer, i'd love to have went into details an perhaps even some explanations.

It wasn't about her coworkers, friends or even repercussions. i had thoughts of mutual wants filled. that was all.

Mishka
11-07-2006, 10:25 PM
What dismayed you, Wolfscout? As mentioned, it usually takes a while for people to respond. Particularly with the nature of this message board, it's not something most can check from work, school, or wherever.

He thought I didn't like it. A miscommunication. He's a sensitive Man.

:11_2_102:

my Trainer visited me at work once......as a Dom you have the power over your sub.....no matter where ya'll are....i couldn't think straight....i was in such a state. because i knew He was watching me....and of course then all the naughty things W/we had done were running through my mind...

Did he do that to taunt you? If I may ask? Just to see how you would react? To see if you would squirm or make something of the moment?

Guest 91108
11-08-2006, 02:11 AM
He thought I didn't like it. A miscommunication. He's a sensitive Man.

:11_2_102:

Gah! shrugs. I'm not sensitive. you know what was going on yesterday afternoon.
Trying to take the blame is good. i need another reason to put you in Trouble.
I think you need a couple tasks to set you straight. hrm...
PMs perhaps inbound.

Psynymph
11-08-2006, 02:02 PM
Mishka......

well at some other past time He had mentioned coming to visit me at work and i immediately started blushing, saying no no, i would never be able to work straight. He just laughed so i thought i was done with. hmph, no!
He came in, had me seat Him, get Him something to drink, just basic waitressing....which is what i was doing at the time. But everytime i looked over at Him, He was watching me, with that knowing smirk. And it just got me sooo flustered because it's the same smiles He wears right before He tries out something new on me. And whenever i would come over to His table, to check on Him, He would casually whisper naughty things to me, and nothing else. Like if He wanted a refill, "I'd love to see you lick coke outta that blonde's pussy." And i was so nervouse someone would hear Him. And all my coworkers knew something was up, cuz i was constantly blushing, so they began teasing me too.
lol, it was just...intense.....not really sure why.....but when i have a Dom, my entire world is impressing Him, pleasing Him.

Guest 91108
11-08-2006, 02:22 PM
yes.. something very much like that .... thank you Psy.
see Mishka... grins wickedly... i have plans.

Psynymph
11-08-2006, 03:15 PM
lol, oops sorry.....hehe

Guest 91108
11-08-2006, 04:46 PM
Do not be sorry, Psy.
I/ we welcome the comments.