PDA

View Full Version : Bestiality

Psynymph
11-08-2006, 10:42 PM
ok so yeah this doesnt really have anything to do with bdsm but it's sex and well.......

so we all know what beastiality is. for the most part, i think, this is still an extremely taboo thing.

but i have a friend who recently "came out" about his avid interest in beastiality. he even admitted to exploring it. and me being the open-minded little freak that i am, i couldn't help but ask more about this fetish. cuz whereas i know what it is, i've never actually met someone that was interested in it.

and apparently, in the beastiality community (and yes there are several) there's this big debate about animal rights. some people think that it's wrong, abusive towards animals for them to engage in ANY sexual activities with a human. and obvisously other's don't.

so i'm starting another debate.

i don't think it's wrong for a male dog to fuck a human, so to say. i mean.....i don't really see how a human could FORCE a male dog to engage in sexual activites with another human. i guess training could be involved but still, doesn't seem wrong. it does seem wrong to me, for a male human to fuck a female dog. i mean......it's kinda hard to determine if a female dog enjoys that sorta thing. plus....it may hurt...size and all.

so this debate is more focused towards......do you think it's wrong to involve animals in sexual activites? not really, do you like beasitlity....although feel free to voice your opinion about that aspect too.

MasterC
11-08-2006, 11:06 PM
ok.I'm pretty freakish Myself, and extremly perverted. but this is just sick. Sex with animals...*gags and dies*. But I guess everyone has thier kinks.

thats what I have to say about that, lol.

sorry If I wasnt able to answer that the way Y/you wanted.

Master C

Timberwolf
11-08-2006, 11:13 PM
For the record I have an interest in male animal/female human sex, yes. Mainly as fantasy really, but given the right conditions I could see taking it to reality.

"but this is just sick. "

Funny how if you make these comments in a BDSM related thread how they get tolerated so much less. Because that blood play thread, branding, and the fire play thread, or comments on snuff had nobody thinking this, I bet.

Is it abuse? Depends on the animal. Like anything else, drawing one mass sweeping concusion is doomed to total failure. Sometimes it's definitely abuse, sometimes it definitely isn't. I don't condone male human with female animal sex in any case, because proving consent is much, much harder, even for a legitimate animal expert. It's simply much to gray an area for my comfort.

In certain cases, I'm sorry, male dog to female human sex simly isn't abuse. It just isn't. Are there abuse cases? Yes. But certainly nothing close to all.

Psynymph
11-08-2006, 11:24 PM
thanks Timberwolf.....You made a great point.....like i said though....this is still one of those fetishes that people just can't handle.

You say you wanna piss on somebodies face and nobodies bats an eyelash. You say you'd like a german shepard to hump you, well they call the authorities.

MasterC your are certainly entitled to your opinion....just remember though....that everyone views things differently.....

MasterC
11-08-2006, 11:56 PM
Ok, first off, your both right. Timberwolf, Maybe Sick wasnt the best word to use there.And yes, it was just My oppinion. like I say, everyone has their thing they are into.I've been into this lifestyle so long, I'm surprised this still bothers or shocks Me, It just does. But if someone is into it, then power to them. Its just not for Me.

To ME(IMO), its not natural.but then again, niether is My fetish for blood.
To each thier own, and sorry If I offended anyone. It was not My intent.

J's blu
11-09-2006, 03:08 AM
i havent posted in here for a long time but i think i will to this one. i have been involved in the 'on line' BDSM community for about 4 years now, and have some real life experience as well. and i will say, the thought of a dog fucking me???
is SO HOT!!! it is one of my strongest fantasies, and if the opportunity ever arises to make it a reality, i will grab it so fast!!
i have no idea why it is so strong for me. if i think about it, i suppose it is one of total loss of control, and dogs fuck so hard and fast!! lol maybe that is it. i make no qualms about the fact that i am a cum slut. and i like erotic pain. i also am somehwat of an exhibitionist, maybe that is some of it as well.
anyway, that is my attitude. and do i think it is abuse? no, i dont. and i suspect that someone who was paying any attention to any animal could tell if it was not enjoying what was being done it. a Dominant person is aware of how their sub is feeling, whether they can express it in words or not. animals are quite capable of expressing fear, discomfort, etc in their body language.

thank you for listening to my little rant :)

SheepishJaina
11-09-2006, 04:38 AM
This is one of my hottest, hidden taboo fantasies, and up till now, Twolf's been one of the few I've told. We've talked about it before a few times.

It's so primal, and if I were coupled with a male dog, so degrading, humiliating, I would be so helpless and controlled. It's ALL extreme with this fantasy. The thought of being impaled, trapped by the knot, unable to be freed till the animal is done with me, is a very powerful image.

Have I done this? no. Would I? I'm not close minded to it, but no, most likely not, which is not to say I haven't had a fantasty about it (which I view no different than fantasies about scifi BDSM with aliens who have all sorts of strange and different appendages), but thats just it, its just fantasy. If I were to do it, I cannot say if I would still feel the same way as I do now. Some things should remain just that, a fantasy. However, find me a male human who gets a knot.. and i'm getting in line. Till that day, I am more than happy to be tied down and fucked senseless by a human Dom.

Is it abuse? It would depend on the situation. For example, if there's a female human tied up, so that she was open and the dog went and started humping her on its own free will, then no I do not believe it is abuse. However, I do believe that a male human with a female dog is abuse. She can't say no. The same goes for any human to dog oral interaction. Dog to human oral interaction, I do not believe to be abuse though. It's the animal making the choice to lick the human.

That's my 2 cents on it.

karin
11-09-2006, 05:04 AM
*coughs...blushes a lil...scuffin' my toes into the carpet* well um...*hesitates...lookin' around to see if anyone's watching* um..i had this male dog once...*coughs* and um..well...one day, i was getting ready to take a shower, and was naked in my bedroom...bent over to retrieve a fallen item and well um....*stammers some* um..."Bear" came up behind me and shoved his nose into my pussy and took a lick and well..*dies a lil* um..i didn't stop him.....in fact....*dies more* um..i kinda..liked it and well gee...even sorta somehow encouraged it *shocked look at myself*...anyway..i was single at the time, and Bears oral skills..kinda um...got me over the hump *so to speak*

*slinks off to a corner and hides*

karin
11-09-2006, 05:07 AM
*LOOKS at ID hard as he reads this and brings up...other stuff* HEY..i'm not ready to spill ALL that SIR!!!!!!!!!!

_ID_
11-09-2006, 05:12 AM
I guess I don't need to mention the Gentleman we know out west who has a special taste for this particular fetish, and has trained several dogs, as well as ladies in this particular fascination.

As far as male to dog interaction, if the male human was the recipient. Well who knows.

I don't have any practical experience in this, but have met at least three people who have participated on one level or another. All of them were dog to female situations. In all cases the experience was favorable.

V/R
ID

ObeyMe
11-09-2006, 06:02 AM
Wow, I'm very impressed to see this broached here.

Personally, I've no r/l experiences with K9, but, have a VERY viable male and if the right girl comes along, Wwe will certainly be open for him to use her.

This has been a fantasy of Mine since HS, its just so incredibly hott. Having spent the majority of My adult life in church, this fantasy along with many others had been repressed.

Now living the Life F/T has allowed Uus to explore many fantasies, with plans on exploring more.

As for abuse, in My mind, abuse is defined as causing pain, harm, with no regard for the victom. Obviously if a male dog, horse, etc gets excited and mounts, this hardly constitutes abuse.

So the question is, does a human male having intercourse constitute abuse, unless hes causing harm or physically forcing the said female animal to comply, I dont think so. Not My cup of tea mind you, I much prefer the thought of seeing a female used by a dog.

vampyres{ID}
11-09-2006, 10:25 AM
Not something I am interested in, No I don't consider it sick twisted or otherwise wrong (Unless its hurting the animal, like a man screwing a toy poodle etc) actually its kind of odd that this isn't amongst my twisted as perversions, being a big fan of Hentai, tentacles, demons, and some furries.

fantassy
11-09-2006, 10:35 AM
Alright, I can't leave Karin out on a limb all alone. Years ago, I too had the male dog nose to my pussy experience. I mean, come on, those noses go to the pussy like magnets are drawing them there. Eventually, one catches you unprepared . . . and licks . . . and wow . . . it felt great.

fantassy

ObeyMe
11-09-2006, 11:25 AM
Gotta LOVE that!

Phantome
11-09-2006, 11:28 AM
I think condemning a kink like this as "sick and disgusting" is rather narrow-minded, particularly when our membership is not opposed to drinking piss, blood, cum from strange men, and eating shit. I don't think any kink is too perverse, as there is always someone that may enjoy it (disclaimer: I'm not advocating pedophilia, snuff, or real rape. I'm talking about consensual, extreme, kink-play).

That being said, I've had a fantasy or three about a scene involving animals. It usually involves me watching rather than receiving, and it usually involves larger animals rather than dogs. I can say with certainty that I wouldn't partake in a scene like that in real life, but I am rather turned on by the idea of it.

Regarding abuse, I think if the animal aproaches on its own accord and arousal to partake in a sexual encounter, then no, its not abuse. But the minute that an animal is forced, it becomes abuse (pushing or pulling a dog onto a waiting female and/or holding him there, restraining a dog so that a man can penetrate it, tying a goat in with a rope so it can't get away from molesters, corralling a reluctant horse so it can be mounted from behind, or held still so someone can use his penis to penetrate themselves... you get the idea). To me, the idea of a man penetrating a dog is particularly abusive, because a dog's vaginal tract is very small, and cannot accomodate the size of a man's penis (hello vet tech training!). Any other thoughts?
-Phan

learningtopleez
11-09-2006, 11:32 AM
First of all thank you to Psynymph for starting this thread, and to Timberwolf for pointing out that it isn't sick.:)

Like Karin and fantassy, I also had an occasion when the doggie got curious! I was 12 or 13, and it was summer. I was outside playing, cause that's what you did way back then!:rolleyes: Anywahoo, our dog was following me around outside, and I had squatted down to look at something when he came up and just started licking. Well DAYUM! I was like....this feels goooooood! I had on shorts so I just moved them over a little more to make it easier on the dog ya know! ;) So I had my first oral experience and orgasm with a dog, and all I knew was that I wanted more. That little doggie became my best friend, and oh was I sad when he disappeared! And it took me until being in my twenties to find a man who did as well as that dog did! :blurp_ani
So I have had fantasies of actually being fucked by a dog as well, but the opportunity has never arose. I'm sure I'd give it a try if with the right Dom and dog, but like sheepishone, I won't know if I like it as much as I do in my fantasies....at least until I try it. ;)

As for abuse, I agree with what others here have said regarding male dogs with female humans as not abuse.....and sheepishone.....thank you for that lovely visual of the tied down human female being humped by the dog! Yum! :icon176:

TheDeSade
11-09-2006, 01:34 PM
My comments really have no sexual connotations at all. I will get to those later. But a lot of these arguments are tied to the concept that animals have "rights." Now, I don't want PETA on my front doorstep, but personally, I find the concept of embuing animals with rights as a little nonsensical. I just can't get around the perception of an animal having a right to anything. From a biblical standpoint, man was created and placed here and given dominion over all things. From a legalistic standpoint, on a sentient being can have rights. To my knowledge, animals are not sentient. They may be intelligent, they may be able to display certain sentient traits, but they are not sentient beings. From these standpoints, if an animal has no rights, there are no rights to be violated and consequently the argument is moot.

Now, we, as sentient beings, do have a responsibility to treat every living thing with care from a stewarship standpoint. We kill animals in the normal course of our own existence. We have a responsibility to see that this is done in as painless and quick manner as possible to spare the creature suffering. Does involving an animal in a sexual encounter with a human cause suffering. Probably not unless it involves some sort of sadistic abusive acts, in which case it would be irresponsible, since, unlike a lot of masochistic subbies I know, the animal gets no observable pleasure from the act.

I think the bigger argument is, are we acting responsibily when we engage in or encourage these acts?

fantassy
11-09-2006, 01:46 PM
What is your basis for categorically stating animals are not sentient beings?

fantassy

MsUther
11-09-2006, 03:13 PM
I find it a little hard to comment on this, cause without the right words i feel my words easily get tacky.
Its such a taboo, and still somewhat it isnt. I have never read any statistics on this but from what I understand, many "normal/vanilla" (whats one to say...) people admit to being more or less aroused by watching animals breed. Like horse breeding.
For me the link from animal/animal to animal/human is not very far. Now offcourse, the reality of whats possible and whats just not, is considered in that comment, lol.
I know that from I was a little girl this has intersted me. Very taboo and very exiting. And this is quite common.
I remember crazy neighbourhood dogs humping on my leg, and one overthrew me when running with him in a leash. I remember watching animals on nature programs... Not much were more interesting and fascinating scary than to see big animals aroused. Its sex and its on display. Even if the species are different. It exites me.

The moral that has been debated here, I do agree on.
Its easier to wonder if the female animal gets abused than the male animal. But I find it hard to enter that debate. When I mentaly make an argument on one side, I just as easily can make a counter one, so I dont know what to say really.

But there is something so merciless about beastiality. And that I find very attractive.

TheDeSade
11-09-2006, 03:17 PM
Fatnassy, you are correct. Instead of sentient I should have used the term sapient. Sentient organisms can feel, but only sapient organisms act with willful judgement.

Phantome
11-09-2006, 04:11 PM
That being the case, as sapient beings, we are bound with responsibility to respect the creatures that are "below" us. If we are talking about biblical standpoints here, we were given the responsibility to care for and protect this world and its creatures in a compassionate manner (even if we have to kill a non-sapient creature, respect is still due. Why do you think people of biblical times had prayerful ceremonies of thanks before sacrificing an animal or using a dead animal to fulfill basic human needs?) .

From a non-biblical standpoint, as sapient beings, it is our responsibility to willfully refrain from causing pain or harm to non-sapient creatures, regardless of whether they have "rights" or not. "With great power comes great responsibility;" it's not about whether the animal has rights (which I personally beleive they do), but about human responsibility and basic respect of life- ours or otherwise.

TheDeSade
11-09-2006, 04:16 PM
I think I said most of that in my first post. In my view, the appointment of rights demands the ability to make willful judgements and decisions, which, I dont believe animals have. You are right that we, as sapient beings, have an ethical responsibility to treat all these creatures in a benevolent manner. What I cannot accept is that an animal has a right to anything. A responsibility on our part does not translate to a right.

Flaming_Redhead
11-09-2006, 05:15 PM
*blushing furiously* Ahem...um...*ggls*.....well, like Karin, fantassy and learningtopleez, we had a male boxer that just stuck his nose where it didn't belong. *ggls* I don't remember the age, but I think it was around the same age as learningtopleez. Anyway, he was very persistent, and it felt good, soooooooo...I....uh.....pulled my pants down and let him lick away. Now, that being said, hasn't anyone ever wondered why rich ladies always carry a little doggy in their purse?!!!! *ggls*

karin
11-09-2006, 06:07 PM
well...i can say this..my dog didn't seem to mind ONE BIT...*laffin*...particularly when................well...*leaves it at that*

ObeyMe
11-09-2006, 06:19 PM
you girls are soooooo naughty....I LOVE it!

Psynymph
11-09-2006, 06:35 PM
First off...

MasterC...thank You for clarifying on Your views and apologizing.

Wow....so i totally wasn't expecting these responses. *big grin* I mean this is awesome.....

after Timberwolf's reply to this thread i pm'ed Him, telling Him how impressed i was that He was so open about His interest. then i come back here and see all these replies......

so yeah karin....wow....

and to everyone else.....

my friend first introduced me to this fetish and for the first time in my life i was actually ashamed of something that i was sexually into. i'm a very open person, i don't throw in it your face, but neither am i going to apologize if i seem unconventional. but when i discovered my interest in this fetish.......i was truly embarassed.

but wow....

i've actually never had a uhh...lol....dog to pussy experience but one day i would like to errm.....*big blush* you know...well....dog to female kinda thing.....*cough, cough* maybe if you know the opportunity ahem.....*shuffles feet, bites lip, twirls hair* you know...presents itself.

ok wow...i feel like i'm at a AA meeting.....

karin
11-09-2006, 06:40 PM
hi...*embarrassed look* um..my name is um....*coughs a lil..stammers* karin and um....*talkin' fast now* i'm a kinky bitch *hears a chorus of HI KARIN*...

the opportunity can present itself. get a realllllllllllly big male dog! *hint* DOGS LOVE PEANUT BUTTER *nods lots*

Psynymph
11-09-2006, 06:42 PM
lmfao....ohmigod...karin.....your killing me...."kinky bitch".........AHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Guest 91108
11-09-2006, 07:55 PM
wow.. and i thought i as kinky for liking to watch the movies. :P

Talia
11-09-2006, 08:01 PM
*sighs*

I'll admit...I've had fantasies about it...but think I will leave it at that. I've even writen a story about my fantasy.

Is it abuse..I agree with most here. If you aren't hurting the dog in any way, why would you consider it abuse? If the dog is willing (like karin and LTP's) well...have fun. ;)

Talia

ObeyMe
11-10-2006, 12:39 AM
For anyone truly interested in K9, there is an awesome website zooskool.com, lots of stories, vids etc.

I'm on there as luv2CUcum......;)

moptop
11-10-2006, 03:59 AM
Oh, boy, this is a fascinating thread. Yes, what a taboo subject. And Psy, what you said about an AA meeting, well, yeah... this forum does sort of bring the truth out of people doesn't it, yes... um... OK. There is only one person in the WHOLE world I've ever told about this - until now - and so I choose to tell it to an unknown number of people I've never met and really don't know, well, go figure??

I was about 17/18 I guess, and my family had recently adopted a (male) dog who'd been kept in a pen (appauling small pen) for months. I really can't quite remember how it happened, but he was rampant and all over me with an interesting stiffy and well, yes, I just sort of thought, I wonder if... got naked and got on all fours. He was right on me immediately, and certainly needed absolutely no encouragement to get his dick straight in me. It was rather quick - he hadn't had any for so long! - but I did enjoy it. I'm sure I must have enjoyed the sheer forbidden-ness of it as much as anything, but really I only remember being grateful for a cock inside me.

Sadly, he never did it again however much I encouraged him! :o

Have also had cats start to suck a nipple. Boy. That is a FANTASTIC turn on! They're none too gentle with their teeth...

Oh, sheepish - no experience of the knot, I presume this means like when a pair of dogs get stuck together and wander around as an 8-legged 2-headed beast for hours... didn't notice it, perhaps physiologically doesn't occur with human female anatomy?? don't know enough about it. But boy, that could have been embarrassing.

There. Unburdened of big taboo secret.

Also, re the female animal thing. I remember a female Great Dane who belonged to some (rather kinky) friends, when she was on heat. One of my friends teased her by putting his finger in her pussy - I remember being joyously outraged by him doing this, but believe me, she showed every sign of enjoying it and wanting more.

But yes, you really do have to think of size of cock etc. and whether the female is in a receptive state at the time - which in general is only during their heat. In the which case, personally I believe they will enjoy the activity: animals are not inhibited by social or moral rules as we are. If they like something, they will happily do it. If they don't, they make their pain/disapproval equally obvious. And that must be respected, just as we respect one another.

To post; not to post; that is the question...

moptop
11-10-2006, 04:00 AM
God, I can't believe I just did that!

ObeyMe
11-10-2006, 07:27 AM
Awesome moptop!!!

And yes, its totally possible for a human female and male dog to "tie" and depending on the size of the male, stay that way until his cumming subsides.

frankee
11-10-2006, 08:07 AM
*coughs...blushes a lil...scuffin' my toes into the carpet* well um...*hesitates...lookin' around to see if anyone's watching* um..i had this male dog once...*coughs* and um..well...one day, i was getting ready to take a shower, and was naked in my bedroom...bent over to retrieve a fallen item and well um....*stammers some* um..."Bear" came up behind me and shoved his nose into my pussy and took a lick and well..*dies a lil* um..i didn't stop him.....in fact....*dies more* um..i kinda..liked it and well gee...even sorta somehow encouraged it *shocked look at myself*...anyway..i was single at the time, and Bears oral skills..kinda um...got me over the hump *so to speak*

*slinks off to a corner and hides*

*giggling* Very cute how you explained yourself:) i've had friend's that have admitted to having the family dog lick their various body parts. i suppose it's like any other fetish and kink.

Certainly not my thing, i much rather take human contact over having a German Shepard hump the living daylights out of me LOL. Being a huge animal lover, i'm always concerned about the welfare of the animal.

Everyone is entitled to their fantasies/kinks/fetishes, if it's your thing, go with it. Just be nice to poor Rover.

Guest 91108
11-10-2006, 08:34 AM
I sure find it a turn on to read these posts. wonder why That is.
I've always enjoyed watching it on movies and in mexico. grins wickedly.
the donkey and horse shows there are awesome.

Ozme52
11-10-2006, 11:28 AM
horses and donkeys sometimes get kinky with each other... so it isn't just the human species... of course, they're pretty intelligent...

...and male dophins have been known to get a little frisky with women who swim with them... and I've never seen one of them in the confessional thereafter.

:rolleyes:

TomOfSweden
11-10-2006, 11:57 AM
Sweden and Denmark have decriminalised it. If the animal isn't suffering then the authorities here think it's ok. Just as sex with ladies really. If she's happy then you're doing it right.

laine
11-10-2006, 12:01 PM
This is just my opimion but i wouldnt ever have sex with an animal......i think mixing people and animals is just wrong.......and gross.......but like i said that is my own opinion ..........what people do in there own homes is there own business.....whatever floats there boat....

learningtopleez
11-10-2006, 11:18 PM
DOGS LOVE PEANUT BUTTER *nods lots*

*nods along with karin* Yes! Yes they do! ;)

TomOfSweden
11-11-2006, 01:36 AM
This is just my opimion but i wouldnt ever have sex with an animal......i think mixing people and animals is just wrong.......and gross.......but like i said that is my own opinion ..........what people do in there own homes is there own business.....whatever floats there boat....

Isn't that a little bit like throwing handgrenades in glass houses? Everybody here likes to do something which many people would consider "is just wrong.......and gross". I'd rather like opinions like that are vented in other more suitable forums.

_ID_
11-11-2006, 02:22 AM
Tom - I kinda agree with you on that, but I didn't say anything because she stated that it was her own view, and didn't say her opinion was what others should believe.

ID

cookiecat
11-11-2006, 02:30 AM
omg - ID's avatar. i love it.

now about the pets.........i agree with frankee - do what you will but just be kind to the critters.

_ID_
11-11-2006, 03:08 AM
Thanks cookie

star_catcher77
11-11-2006, 09:50 PM
first off, moptop; that was awesome, thanks for posting.

secondly, thank you psynymph for posting! glad to see this topic here, it's been one of my most difficult fantasies. by far. Even inside BDSM, it's hard to suggest to people that you like this, because there's always such a huge chance that they'll reject you. And when you're in a BDSM relationship, you don't want to take that chance, because it's hard enough to establish it in the first place. Especially if you're a male sub.

But the topic of bestiality always gets me a little hot. Even though I normally don't have very gay tendencies, I get turned on a lot by the thought of a male dog taking me. I suppose it might have something to do with my submissiveness. But, I'm thinking that it has more to do with my love for anal play. The idea of doing that with another man is only exciting (for me) in the context of BDSM, whereas bestiality is is hot no matter what. The fact that I've never had a dog myself makes it much worse for me. When I was younger, my father was pretty much scared shitless of anything moving that wasn't human, so I wasn't allowed to get a dog. And now, my life is too chaotic...I want an Alaskan Malamute, but those can be expensive, and at this point in my life, I don't think I would be able to properly take care of him. It's so frustrating to want something, to almost be able to get it, but be denied because of little practicalities.

As for the question of abuse when there's a male human and a female dog...there's really a couple of things to consider. Someone said earlier that the canine vaginal tract is too small for a human penis. If this is true, then it certainly is abuse. But I would thing that this varies from dog to dog, and should be practiced with common sense. Also, someone mentioned that you can easily read a dog's body language to gauge consent, and I'd have to agree with that. Even though I've never had one for a prolonged amount of time, I've lived with friends that had dogs and some of my relatives/close friends have them as well. I do think that it's pretty easy to read their body language. So I think when combined with common sense and caution, it should be an okay fantasy to pursue.

Personally, to me it seems a little "dirty" and I don't mean this offensively in any form of the word. In fact, it goes to show the oddity of perception. I'm fine with being fucked senseless by a male dog, even sucking him off, but I find a man having sex with a female dog is dirty? It's preposterous! I don't discriminate though, and don't mind people doing it as long as it's safe for all parties involved. I also kind of hope I get over my little prejudices.

I know I've rambled on a LOT, but one last thing; as a psychology student, it's really interesting, and *very stimulating* to discover little taboos and prejudices. I swear, this posting will keep me up all night because I'll be thinking about a million different things. so thanks again, psynymph. and it was very brave of you to post, moptop, even if a lot of people didn't post back. Everyone that posted in the earlier threads, those stories were hot too ;)

~star

Psynymph
11-12-2006, 12:14 AM
thank you star but really the people like Timberwolf and karin deserve more kudos. i didn't even have the guts to say it was something i was interested in.

lol i'm a chicken!

laine is entitled to her opinion. she didn't say anything offensive really. it's good to have both view presented. although, laine, maybe (in a nice way) you could tell us why you don't like it.

Timberwolf
11-12-2006, 12:21 AM
"Even though I normally don't have very gay tendencies, I get turned on a lot by the thought of a male dog taking me. I suppose it might have something to do with my submissiveness."

I could copy that about word for word actually. I'm not into guys really, but I've had the male dog fantasy myself yes. And for me it is definitely part of my submisive fantasies, though it's one that I don't know that I'd ever live out.

hiding
11-12-2006, 06:34 AM
I too, have had to learn to think of this as something other than gross.
I have to smile when I remember the first time my Master mentioned the possibility of pairing me with a dog. My initial reaction of "yeeewwww!!!" was that of a fourteen year old and amused him. He has brought me so far since then...to the point of craving it. He carefully cultivated my interest by pushing me to read about it, look at pictures of, and eventually to begin writing about it in stories for him. He delved into my thoughts and got my mind to break down the initial walls, to wrap around the kinkiness and accept the idea of having a dog not only licking my pussy but plunging his hard cock up my cunt to explode a load of hot cum inside of me. I was going to do it willing or not but I have gotten to the point where I want very much to do this for him...to give him the pleasure of watching me being fucked by a dog. My only problem now is where to find one....any ideas??

moptop
11-12-2006, 06:39 AM
Pet shop? dog pound? but remember, a dog is for life, not just for kinkiness!

Sorry, in rather facetious mood. But, I really don't know if you could 'borrow' a dog for this - although of course he wouldn't kiss and tell...

vampyres{ID}
11-12-2006, 11:02 AM
I have to smile when I remember the first time my Master mentioned the possibility of pairing me with a dog. My initial reaction of "yeeewwww!!!" was that of a fourteen year old and amused him. He has brought me so far since then...to the point of craving it. He carefully cultivated my interest by pushing me to read about it, look at pictures of, and eventually to begin writing about it in stories for him. He delved into my thoughts and got my mind to break down the initial walls, to wrap around the kinkiness and accept the idea of having a dog not only licking my pussy but plunging his hard cock up my cunt to explode a load of hot cum inside of me. I was going to do it willing or not but I have gotten to the point where I want very much to do this for him...to give him the pleasure of watching me being fucked by a dog. My only problem now is where to find one....any ideas??

Borrowing a dog very well might work, if find someone with a twisted dog. (I know borrowing would probley work because I have a freind down here whos husky seems to be enamoured with me and tries humping my leg, arm, etc everytime I go there, much to my annoyance, and everyone else's comic relief, I swear everytime I visit that dog knocks me over and tries to screw me, normally I wouldn't admit to this, figure enough people have seen me being terrorized by tank, but I guess its ok to admit here, no it doesn't turn me on it does however scare the hell out of me)

OttifantSir
11-12-2006, 03:03 PM
As my status reads, I am exploring all sexuality. I have seen movies and pictures of this, and it turned me on greatly. For me it was the submissiveness of the women being taken by a dog, a horse, a snake, etc. It also turned me on to see how much cum a dog or a horse can spray onto a woman. I love cumshots and bukkake in almost any way, and seeing a woman trying to gulp down almost a pint of horse cum is equally impressing and exciting to me.

About rights of animals, I don't think they have any inherent rights as such. I love animals, and I do my best to be nice to all of them, even the ones I don't like (phobia of frogs of all things). But rights as such I don't believe they have. We, as humans, have the responsibility to treat them with respect and kindness and not use them excessively. That brings up animal-tryouts of medication and other fields of exploration. I would rather have it tested on animals to find the flaws before it is being offered to me, and it turns out to be deadly.

For the last 8 months I have been down because my cat has gone missing. It went missing one time earlier for about two weeks, and I couldn't have been happier when I got him back. When he went missing the second time, I waited and waited and waited for him for weeks. Put up some posters, but nothing. I have thought about getting another one, but I found after some soul-searching that I probably aren't a good keeper of a cat.

Beastiality is not for the masses, as are a lot of things. The things that ARE for the masses, tends to be bland and non-interesting, inciting no emotions at all.

If anyone now knows what I'm trying to say, I'm impressed, as I don't quite know myself anymore.

Phantome
11-12-2006, 03:55 PM
I was intrigued after reading this thread, so I did an internet search about beastiality to see what I could find out about it. I came across an interesting forum- the Beast Forum- that is similar to this one, only revolving around beastiality instead of BDSM. Has anyone here been there? Some of the stuff was kind of thought-provoking. Just thought I'd pass it along.
-Phan

Jadetiger
11-12-2006, 05:12 PM
I have always had K9 fantasies. Not actually being a participant but the trainer or breeder pre-say. I find my fantasies very hot but to tell you the truth I am pretty sure I wouldn’t explore them. I can’t seem to resolve the conflict I feel inside about using animals for sex.

I have been a dog owner and I believe it is an owner’s responsibility to protect there animals just as it is a parent’s job to protect there children. See my conflict. I think of my pets as furry children so using them in a sexual way is taboo for me. Believe me when I say the thought of exploring with them did cross my mind but I just couldn’t do it.

There where also practical reasons for never crossing that bridge. The thought of them suddenly thinking human females where there for relief made me realize no female would be safe if they entered the house. The image of them knocking down my grand baby and having their way with her was enough to sober me up. Hence my philosophy about not fucking around with mother nature.

That being said I have watched a few K9 Bestiality films and have found them hotter than hell. ~grins It is a great fantasy and maybe one I will explore if the circumstances are ever right for me but for now it will just stay a fantasy.

Jade

learningtopleez
11-12-2006, 08:59 PM
It also turned me on to see how much cum a dog or a horse can spray onto a woman. I love cumshots and bukkake in almost any way, and seeing a woman trying to gulp down almost a pint of horse cum is equally impressing and exciting to me.

*melts* Okay...that's the part that gets me too OSir! Just the thoughts of being covered in that much cum....*major pussy meltdown*

Oh and Phan...I once was a member of the Beast forums....was a couple or so years ago...very interesting info found there!

OttifantSir
11-12-2006, 09:12 PM
Have looked at this Beast Forum Phantome talked about, and I for one will probably never visit that site again. After reading a thread that the mods holds in high regard to the point where 3/4 of it says the word "bump" to keep it at the top of that sub-forum, I realised that they are too discriminating and in-flexible for my liking. The rulebook alone took the interest from me. The big issue they have, are that it is illegal to have several accounts. You aren't even allowed to look at the forum with the computer of a fellow forum member, because that will get you both banned from the site. And I particularly don't like the rule saying that an account will never be deleted, even at the request of the user, who can document his/her ownership of the account. That sounds like blackmail to me. Along the lines of "we keep this to ensure you will never try to shut us down, 'cause then we will show to the world that you have been a member here, and that will destroy you."
And it's near-impossible to follow the rules unless you are an attorney-at-law, because there are at least five different rules to each sub-forum on top of the general twenty of the entire forum, with rules about getting so-and-so credit for posting here, but not there, and so-and-so credit for posting in that place.
And extortion are used it seems. If you, by any mistake or misconception of the rules, even after alerting/asking the mods if it's alright, get a disabled download, you have two options: Upload 150+ genuine items to the forum, or pay through your nose to be an Elite member.

If you intend to check out this site, be very careful and be sure you truly want your membership there to be on record for, possibly, the end of time.

star_catcher77
11-12-2006, 09:55 PM
It does sound pretty shitty. I don't even feel like bothering to visit. A better place for those interested in bestiality would be http://www.zooskool.com . They have a genuine community there. In fact, someone mentioned it earlier in this thread.

ObeyMe
11-12-2006, 11:13 PM

Pick Me...Pick Me.....I have a very randy male....:D

Phantome
11-12-2006, 11:17 PM
Yeah Otti- I was pretty turned off by it all, too. However, I did do some curious poking around because I had never seen a forum that was dedicated to that subject, particularly because in many areas, it is very illegal. I did think that a lot of what I saw was fairly dodgy, none of it having anything to do with beastiality......
-Phan

Miraculix
11-16-2006, 02:18 PM
Agreed, both worlds are highly sensitive and EXTREMELY highly kinky; rarely will you find so many people really getting off at this fantasy knowing they will NEVER dulge into it in real life.

My personal opinion about a submissive female being taken by a male dog while her Master watches and aides in the process can be expressed in one single word:

Yummy!

But then again: it's firmly attached in the world of my fantasy, and I don't think it might ever get to this side of the blurry line between the two worlds...

Primus_Pilus
11-17-2006, 01:29 AM
First, it's been some months since I've had time to post in here and have had alot of things change since the last time I posted.
I took a philosophy class last year in which we explored this a little at the end of the term. Of course, in the class everyone was either dead silent or fervently refuting interest (I didn't help that there was a couple very hot girls in the class, but that's an aside that is accepted in college). I find it intriguing that everyone is so quick to label Human male to Canine Female abusive but is either willing to allow their partners to enjoy canine companionship. I don't think that either are abusive, and I seriously don't think that size is going to be a factor... unless the guy is hung like a giraffe or something. That being said, here's my two sense.
It's facinatingly intrigueing, frankly. We as sentient beings view interspecies coupling as foul, but I think that that has more to do with clarity of the species than anything; that being handed down for centuries. If you think that this is foul, should we address the Leviticus section of the bible on coupling with a human woman? I think that if my partner expressed her interest in it, I would assist her gladly.

A little more: This reminds me of a story I read when I was in high school about a woman slave who was kept in a cage late at night and forced to service her masters Dogs. At one point, they were jogging (her naked and being pulled with a chain attached to her nipple rings) and she tripped. Because the dog was with her and he saw her vulnerable, he mounted her with passerbys around. One note is that she only got one type of food... should I give you a hint or is it obvious?

Anyways, if anyone is interested in looking at it, I could prolly kind the copy of the philosophy paper I read on it. It was intriguing and slightly titalizing.

hiding
12-22-2006, 06:16 AM
Star_Catcher77, just want to send you a big thank you for the information on
the zooskool site. My Master made a connection with an owner there and
we had quite the expereince this past weekend...we could not have done it
without you! I am working now on a post to describe exactly how this
expereince fulfilled me both physically and mentally...it was a great Christmas gift to my Master...submitting to this large dog for him...more later.

ObeyMe
12-22-2006, 07:17 AM
Star_Catcher77, just want to send you a big thank you for the information on
the zooskool site. My Master made a connection with an owner there and
we had quite the expereince this past weekend...we could not have done it
without you! I am working now on a post to describe exactly how this
expereince fulfilled me both physically and mentally...it was a great Christmas gift to my Master...submitting to this large dog for him...more later.

HEY!!!! I was the one who suggested ZooSkool!! Been a member for about a year. Hmmmmph...she gets some...he gets the credit....I lose on both ends..:(

LOL

ObeyMe
12-22-2006, 07:18 AM
Ohhhhhh BTW.... I STILL have a male looking for a "friend"

tessa
12-22-2006, 11:23 AM
There is another thread somewhere around here that asks "why did you join?" and "why do you stay?" Well, this would be right up there on the list of top answers for both. I mean where else can one read about beastiality, female ejaculation, and everyday piss-off's all in the same forum??? I'm new to this site, and don't know much about any others, but I'm betting there aren't that many sites that offer what this one does. And even if I'm wrong, it'd be money worth losing. :p

To reply to the original idea Psynymph presented, no, I don't believe it's wrong to involve animals in sexual activities...adding the caveat that states everyone, and everything, must be treated with the utmost concern and consideration, of course.

~overwhelmed with sheer giddiness at being able to discuss such a topic!~

What a place!! :264:

D e m e n t e d
12-22-2006, 11:36 AM
in my opinion, beastiality is just another perversity the human mind has come up with, yes some people might think it's sick but not all people think alike now do they :)

hiding
12-23-2006, 06:58 AM
I have succeeded in finding a dog to give my Master the fantasy he desired! This past weekend we traveled down into KY and connected with the owner of a large rottie. The internet site that Obey Me sent me to was terrific, so many of my fears were put to rest before we even arrived. This site had extensive lessons on exactly how to go about preparing to be fucked my a dog. The owner spent some time with me making sure I had the proper posture and knew what to expect before he had the dog make friends with me.

I must admit that the site of the dog scared me when I first saw him; large and extremely broad across his chest I could not imagine the size of the cock he had hidden beneath him. My Master had his crop handy so I knew better than to balk but my palms began to sweat as I trembled with anticipation. My hands were not the only things that began to get damp!
There I was, kneeling on the floor, elbows locked, back arched down to tilt my cunt up in the air at just the right angle, my pussy wet in anticipation of the hard O-bone of the dog connecting with my tender pussy. Glancing up I saw my Master smiling at me from across the room as the rottie took a few quick licks of my juicy hole mounting me much more quickly then I thought. I would have liked a bit more attention from that long rough tongue rubbing me from my clit all the way to my asshole...but this was not about my pleasure but fulfilling the fantasy of my Master. The entry was fast and hard...the dog shoved that stiff shaft in me in one long thrust that took my breath away and then started pumping furiously in and out of me before shooting jets of cum into my tender cunt. The first fuck happened so fast I barely had time to beg my Master to cum...but I did manage to orgasm before it was over. No sooner had he pulled his cock from my dripping pussy then it was presented to me to suck. My lips remained sealed until my Master told me to suck it and I knew it was not a request but an order. The hard tip went between my lips and back into my throat as I gagged on the cum that shot from it. Dogs cum again and again, watery thin jets of salty cum continued to shoot down my mouth as I gently worked at milking at work the last of it from the hard cock as my Master looked on.

The second coupling was so intense I am getting wet just thinking about it. I was not finished with just the one encounter, as the site of me being dog fucked was not enough for my Master, he wanted to see me knotted. For those of you who aren't familiar with a dog's anatomy, the cock has a huge knot that forms at the base of their cocks when they fuck. It seals their cock inside the bitch so that they can cum again and again and not lose any of their seed, it is far inside the cunt with no way to get out. The process of knotting is painful with a big dog because their knots can be larger than a big lemon. Fear of the pain made me shake as the rottie once again wrapped his front paws around me and slid his hard rod into me. When instructed I pushed back against him and felt the beginning of the knot slip into me. I then felt the initial growth begin to stretch my cunt lips but kept it in me as the pain and pressure began to spread. The burning sensation as that knot sealed itself in me had me whimpering and biting my lip to keep from squealing out loud...but then the hot pulsing streams of cum started and the tingling began to grow as I let go of the pain and took in the look of amazement on my Master's face. The sensation of the dog orgasming in me againI began to beg him once again was all I needed to begin to beg him once again for permission to cum as he slipped his fingers inside me to feel the knot wedged inside....

It was an experience beyond anything I had ever done for him before....hope to do it again for him soon...

ObeyMe
12-23-2006, 07:27 AM
Yeah.....see....thats hott........like wayyyyyyyyyyy hott.....

Lucky Master...Lucky Puppy!

hiding
12-23-2006, 07:57 AM
Obey Me, just want to formally apologize for not recoginizing you in my first thank you note...I realize now that you are the nice man who sent me in the proper direction... thank you, sir! Oh, and I am glad you liked reading about my experience...

qlight2006
12-28-2006, 07:49 AM
Has anyone read Topping from below, if you get the chance it is a very good read

_ID_
12-28-2006, 09:06 AM
have the author?

H Dean
12-28-2006, 10:03 AM
Her name is Laura Reese

H Dean
12-28-2006, 10:11 AM
I got a bit of a kick out of people speaking about animal rights. This, for more than one reasons but especially as homo sapiens are animals.

I would also like to clarify the notion that animals are not capable of true thought. This was a popular notion that has since been proven incorrect in various experiments, most notably the Koko experiment and further in other experiments with primates and cetaceans.

Finally, I would like to point out that the notion of "rights" is a purely man-made concept, just as "right" and "wrong" are man-made concepts. As a man-made concept they can be applied witheld to any creature on the planet.

As for bestiality - go for it, so long as you are not being cruel or forcing it upon the animal.

Desperadosong
01-19-2007, 07:13 AM
Beastiality has long been a fantacy. I do belong to a couple "beasty sites" but haven't acted on it yet. The key word there being yet. It's intresting the diffrent views people have on this though.

Ds

tltslv
02-07-2007, 08:33 AM
I haven't noticed many inputs in this thread from male submissives. To qualify what I am about to say, this desire, about which I have mixed feelings, is not something that I have ever done.

I was in a casual relationship with a dominant female Air Force nurse. She had two large dogs. One afternoon she told me that she wanted to watch me suck off her male dog and that she intended to make sure that I did just that -- using as much force as necessary to get me to comply (obviously, for this "little" scenario I would first be somewhat bound, albeit in a vulnerable position). Ironically/fortunately, she got orders to ship out to Bahrain before her desire reached a point that she acted upon it.

Nonetheless, to this day, the idea of submitting to so much perverse power, as distasteful as the actual act would be, has had an erotic hold on me.

gregor2001us
02-13-2007, 06:18 PM
I haven't noticed many inputs in this thread from male submissives.

Oh it is quite a hot fantasy for me. To be forced by my Domme to sexually service a female dog. I don't know how it would be in real life, but it is a hot fantasy for me.

ultimatesubbie
02-20-2007, 07:09 PM
I know this is an old thread, but its great to see such a taboo brought up.....It is definately something which turns me on although I don't know if I would actually ever do it in R/L!
As I say about alot of things, each to their own

daeira
03-02-2007, 05:30 PM
in a way i think this subject does have something to do with bdsm...i think a girl submitting to a dog would be the most submissive thing she could ever do...

canEHdianMAN
03-05-2007, 01:17 PM
The Dogs

Three dogs were sitting in the waiting room at the vet's, discussing why they were there. The first dog, a poodle, told his woeful tale.
"My owners bought the great new sports car with leather seats. They took me for a ride in it one day, and I was so excited, I couldn't help myself. I wet all over the backseat. I'm here to be put down." The other two dogs nodded sympatheticly, then the second, a Kelpie, explained his situation.
"A brand new Persian rug had just been placed in the loungeroom, and it was very expensive. My owners made a big fuss of it, when it came. Then, once when I was in the room, I had an incredible urge to roll all over it. So I did, and ended up getting quite a bit of my fur over the mat. My owners were very annoyed, and sent me here to be put to sleep." The other two dogs nodded, and the first dog asked the third, a German Shepard, what he was there for.
"My owner has this habit of cleaning the house in the nude, and once when she was cleaning under the sofa, I just couldn't help myself. I jumped on and had the ride of my life." The other dogs tut-tutted.
"So you're here to be put down too?" he asked. The Shepard shook his head.
"No, just to get my nails clipped!"

toiletslaveoh
03-05-2007, 07:42 PM
I haven't noticed many inputs in this thread from male submissives.

I will admit to being very very interested in this topic and have thought about and read a great deal on the topic. While there is a great deal on women being taken by animal most of the male stuff is on giving rather then receiving. The humiliation of it would be so powerful that well just thinking about it gets me pretty worked up.

Primus_Pilus
03-05-2007, 11:20 PM
hey, here's an interesting thing I just found!

Sudan man forced to 'marry' goat

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/4748292.stm

_ID_
09-18-2007, 03:14 PM
Ok, so this thread hasn't been brought up in quite some time, but I thought about it when reading an article

The gist of it is, members pay a hefty fee at the door to be allowed to... have sex with the animal of their choice - which is subsequently killed, cooked and served to the violator and his party for dinner!

http://inventorspot. com/articles/new_bestiality_restaurant_caters_6934

crazy_grrluk
09-18-2007, 03:17 PM
The gist of it is, members pay a hefty fee at the door to be allowed to... have sex with the animal of their choice - which is subsequently killed, cooked and served to the violator and his party for dinner!

blinks

Guest 91108
09-18-2007, 03:36 PM
Definitely in the Hard limit category and probably in the inhumane category.

rach
09-18-2007, 04:08 PM
HARD LIMIT!

*shudders*

gagged_Louise
09-18-2007, 04:18 PM
Having sex with an animal involved is pretty much a hard limit for me as well, certainly dogs and rats.

Rhabbi
09-18-2007, 04:58 PM
Have not read this whole thread, but I have to say this. Legally, bestiality is always animal abuse. It does not matter if you instigate or just lie there and take it.

That said, I sometimes find the idea to be exciting, but still consider it a personal hard limit.

angelic.zest
09-18-2007, 05:20 PM
im with the whole lot, its a personal hard limit but i find it to be exciting but i doubt very much i would do it in r/t or even want anyone who would want me to do it..

annie
09-18-2007, 06:07 PM
Honestly... kinda find it interesting and not so sure I have it as a HARD limit...

But, since my assumption is that it is the animals HARD limit guess I will never know....

tired.of.vanilla{DJ}
09-18-2007, 08:52 PM
It's a hard limit for me. But gosh...parts of me do wish you could find human males who could "knotup" or have burrs on their penis like a tiger would. ummm

gagged_Louise
09-18-2007, 10:05 PM
*looks around for the nearest (and safest) tiger cock*

gloombunny
09-19-2007, 12:44 AM
Have not read this whole thread, but I have to say this. Legally, bestiality is always animal abuse. It does not matter if you instigate or just lie there and take it.
In what jurisdiction? These things aren't universal.

gagged_Louise
09-19-2007, 01:11 AM
You're quite right Natalie, in many countries of Europe bestiality (sex with animals) is decriminalized since many years, though it can still lead to charges of painful abuse to the animal. Quoting Wikipedia:

"Currently, the legality of bestiality varies greatly around the world. It is legal in some countries, such as Sweden, Denmark and the Netherlands, while it is illegal in Great Britain (for penetrative acts), Canada, and much of the United States, Australia and New Zealand. Countries such as Belgium, Germany and Russia are in between the two as they permit sexual activity with animals but strictly prohibit the promotion of animal-oriented pornography"

In Sweden, where the act does not fall under the law anymore, it was punishable by death until 1864 and later with penal labour. Some of the later cases brought to court in the 1920s-40s were "gangbangs" of animals by country teenagers. There's been discussion lately about making it a crime again.

nk_lion
09-19-2007, 01:13 AM
Sex with humans is just fine for me

Uncle_Ed
09-19-2007, 01:19 AM
Umm...should I mention that my avatar in YIM is a Tiger?

Probably not...

Logic1
09-19-2007, 03:09 AM
hard limit for me with no interest in it either.
should be illegal imho

Rhabbi
09-19-2007, 09:45 AM
In what jurisdiction? These things aren't universal.

Technically true, but I would imagine that even in Sweden a prosecutor could indict someone who has sex with an animal, here are just a few thoughts from a bestiality group I know of.

Other Points on Laws:

- Having sex with someone else's animal without the owner's permission
is a crime against property, the same as if someone "borrowed" his horse
to haul their carriage without his permission. Remember that horse
thievery was a hangin' offense in the old West.

- Sex in public is "open and gross lewdness." People have been prosecuted
for ordinary sex in a fenced-in backyard and even in a bedroom with the
shades up, on the basis that a child *could have* climbed the fence or
looked in the window and seen something.

- Sometimes prosecutors are imaginative, and will creatively apply
irrelevant laws. For instance, statutory rape if the animal is less
than 18 years old.

- Exposing a child to bestiality is considered child abuse/sexual abuse in
many states. If someone leaves a tape in a VCR and a child hits play and
sees it, that may be considered exposure.

- There may be something in the obscenity laws regarding bestial acts on
video tapes.

- In many states even where bestiality is legal, it IS legally grounds for
divorce.

- To really know the legality, you would have to look at court cases in your
area to see how judges define the laws and whether the law has been
enforced at all and whether acts between humans are equivalent to acts
between a human and an animal.

Just because it is not against the law, does not mean it is legal. If you do it, treat it like you are breaking the law and you will be a lot safer. Again, bestiality is always illegal because if a prosecutor really wants to get creative and ends up charging you with rape, there is no way that you will be able to prove that an animal gave consent. An animal is not capable of giving legal consent.

wingsofanangel
09-19-2007, 09:48 AM
Interesting retort Rhabbi.

My question... Are animals given the same rights as humans.. when it comes to things like rape and murder?

Uncle_Ed
09-19-2007, 10:01 AM
LEGAL adj., adv. according to law, not in violation of law or anything related to the law.

ILLEGAL 1) adj. in violation of statute, regulation or ordinance, which may be criminal or merely not in conformity. Thus, an armed robbery is illegal, and so is an access road which is narrower than the county allows, but the violation is not criminal. 2) status of a person residing in a country of which he/she is not a citizen and who has no official permission to be there.

"Just because it is not against the law, does not mean it is legal"

Yes it does! If it is NOT legal-it is Illegal. If it is "not against the law" it is not illegal-therefore it must be legal.

Please define again for me, Rhabbi. You have totally lost me.

Uncle_Ed
09-19-2007, 10:07 AM
BTW-Ill eagle sex is not only far from legal-it is also not right. You must watch the claws that say you shouldn't do it.

Rhabbi
09-19-2007, 10:17 AM
"Just because it is not against the law, does not mean it is legal"

Yes it does! If it is NOT legal-it is Illegal. If it is "not against the law" it is not illegal-therefore it must be legal.

Please define again for me, Rhabbi. You have totally lost me.

Alright then Ed, let me rephrase that.

Just because it is not against the law, does not mean it is not criminal.

annie
09-19-2007, 10:30 AM
Just to throw a kink in the chain a bit...

In chat we were discussing a new kitten, what they ate, etc.

So.... If a woman was to breastfeed a baby animal is that still bestiality? and is that still illegal?

gagged_Louise
09-19-2007, 10:55 AM
Alright then Ed, let me rephrase that.

Just because it is not against the law, does not mean it is not criminal.

Sometimes I get the impression that U.S. judges and prosecutors have a greater freedom how to mount a case or to choose the punishment than their brothers in other ocuntries, but overall the rule is said to be: if something doesn't fit an act or a kind of action that's criminalized by the law, then you can't take it to court under penal law.
You could mount a civil lawsuit, but i don't see anyone making a lawsuit about bestiality - if the thing isn't criminal, then it would have to be a case about cruelty (to the animal or the human) or mental abuse. You could argue it's immoral of course, but that won't make it a crime under the law.

tired.of.vanilla{DJ}
09-20-2007, 07:17 PM

So.... If a woman was to breastfeed a baby animal is that still bestiality? and is that still illegal?

Oh tough one...after all breastfeeding a child is not sexual abuse.

gagged_Louise
09-20-2007, 07:27 PM
Í suspect breastfeeding a puppy or a kitten would have been seen as illegal and monstrous in the old days, when bestiality counted as a crime against God's creation. When the crime carried capital punishment, they'd often have the beast killed too. Back in the 18th century and before, you could even have animals charged and brought before the court for some crimes.

Platonicus
09-21-2007, 07:44 AM
While I do not really have an opinion to offer as far as the activity under discussion, I did wish to say that this discussion itself really makes the case for why I have found this site and the people who share here to be so impressive. In some respects, I have at times found the BDSM community to rival the Vanilla world in being judgemental. Here it seems people are willing to give consideration to another person's point of view and even allow their own minds to be changed when there is a basis for that to occur. I was thoroughly impressed with the openness that many have exhibited in this discussion.

I simply know that it is a good thing when people can discuss issues over which they may not all agree and can be respectful of someone else's views and opinions. What a marvelous example of effective communication I have read here and I much appreciated the opportunity. I think it is always a good thing when we can show tolerance for the interests of others even when it may be something we ourselves do not find appealing. At least within the lifestyle I think people should be able to expect this.

Hime
09-26-2007, 08:10 PM

I don't think it would be illegal, but it certainly wouldn't be practical. The woman would have to be already nursing (there are BDSM-related practices that induce lactation, of course...), and of course many other mammals, including kittens, have much sharper teeth than human babies. Ouch!

John56{vg}
09-26-2007, 08:44 PM
MY ex and I had a cat that was the runt of the litter and would nurse on anything. If you held him close to your ear he would go for your earlobe. One day he was sleeping with my (very vanilla) ex-wife and I and he went for her nipple. It freaked her out to no end.

xalmostgoldenx
09-29-2007, 09:51 AM
Haha, I do think it's wrong. And I'd be really freaked out of a partner of mine admitted to an interest in it!

Did you hear about the man who tried to have sex with a dog, but the muscles in the dogs arsehole contracted, trapping the dog on the mans penis?

He had to go to A and E (or ER, if you're american) with the dog still attached to his penis.

Doesn't get more embarrassing than that, does it?

himind
09-29-2007, 11:08 AM
I'm kinda surprised that such a topic raises taboos and makes people uncomfortable even in a place like this,but I can understand it.Bestiality is one of the last tabbos,I mean after this,what?Many people recoil from the thought of it,and at the same time can't avert their eyes if they happen to see a film or pic,and I've seen this in vanilla people too.As for me I think I'd love my sub to have it,if she was not too uncomfortable about the idea.It would be the ultimate homage!

Polaris
09-29-2007, 11:18 AM
Did you hear about the man who tried to have sex with a dog, but the muscles in the dogs arsehole contracted, trapping the dog on the mans penis?

I presume it was a nice change for the docs to operate a man out of an asshole rather than operating something out of his asshole...I hear that happens quite frequently :)

Joking aside, I don't have an interest in bestiality per se, but I found this thread quite interesting so far, so I thought I'd chime in.

What really got me thinking was all the legal talk. Thing is, under my jurisdiction BDSM practices are actually illegal. Every lovely, caring and wonderful dom who decides to do whatever we agree upon strictly taken commits a crime. If he spanks me, canes me, crops me...whatever -- it's battery. The law insists that there is nothing like "consensual abuse". I, as a consenting submissive who really enjoys the act, am a victim under the law and need to be protected. Now I'm sure most of us will agree that it's okay -- as long as it is safe, sane and consensual.

For the vanilla world things that are common for BDSM people are actually "on the dark side". It's as much taboo to them as bestiality might be taboo to some of us. So I'd say as long as it safe, sane and consensual it has to be okay. Yes, I'm aware that animals can't use safe-words. But I believe that you can very well get a vibe whether the animal is in discomfort or pain if you pay attention -- as somebody already noted in this thread, sorry I forgot who it was :)

Although bestiality is nothing I'd ever try (and, to be perfectly honest, it actually gives me the creeps to consider it in earnest -- I'm not wanting to be judgemental, it's just not my thing at all) I find the thought quite interesting from a power/loss of control point of view.

Anyway, just my two cents! :)

Gr1m'sGirl
09-30-2007, 11:24 AM
I am very interested in bestiality, I have been for years. I've never had many experiences with it, just the nose to pussy thing. :p It felt alright, but I'm not really a big fan of receiving oral. I'd much rather be fucked by a dog than be licked.

I'm lucky that my Master is also interested in this, we plan to get a large dog. ;)

rover
10-03-2007, 06:31 AM
fucking animals is sick and wrong

_ID_
10-03-2007, 05:59 PM
fucking animals is sick and wrong

Glad to see your so open minded

rover
10-04-2007, 06:06 AM
well 99.999999 % of the poulation wld agree with me ;)

Sick and perverted

_ID_
10-04-2007, 06:20 AM
Would love to see those stats.

lisalusts79
10-10-2007, 07:57 AM
i think any kind of sex is okay. it's sex, right? ok, maybe not rape, but consensual 'rape'. i am a sub and more than anything enjoy sex when i am being taken over and used. In other words, dominated. i had sex with our lab over a period of about six months while my husband (now ex) was overseas. It was kind of a way to get off and not cheat (though i never told him about any of it). he licked me, i sucked him. we had vaginal sex to completion. as i am sure most people here know (sorry, i'm a newbie), it's kind of a patience game, and very messy unless he stays in you the whole time (which he won't). But it was also very hot, i admit. there was a point where i would let him into the bedroom in the morning, get back in bed and he would come and fuck me like my husband used to. sort of. my point is, i don't think there was anything remotely abusive about it, it was consensual, and at times it was actually very very sexy. :)

~faerie~
10-10-2007, 08:29 AM
well 99.999999 % of the poulation wld agree with me ;)

Sick and perverted

While it may not be everyone's cup of tea, you should be respectful of others interests and ideas. To each his/her own as they saying goes. If you don't agree with or like something and you don't have anything constructive to say, don't post.
Thank you.

_ID_
10-12-2007, 06:11 PM
Ok, so not too sure this link actually falls into this thread, but since it is human animal contact of a semi erotic nature I thought this would be the best place for it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFmFm7N7M0o

Jack_The_Trainer
10-16-2007, 01:25 AM
Hi all this is a first post for me i have joined here yesterday so have not read many threads, first of all great site glad to be here , now that is done with down to my beleifs on the original subject. I am a horse trainer and have been known to use restraints on a horse ( a halter for starters) and when using such restraints a horse dog or whatever, it can become stressed, could this not this not be considered abuse? Yet it is legal in every country in the world. I must state that my personal prefference is ONLY human females.
But I dont consider being fucked or fucking a horse, dog, pig, whatever turns you on any more abusive than training one in the conventional method, it is not like the animal is going to find it any more abusive. The animal is not going to turn around and say "Oh my god i am being raped" and be traumatized for the rest of it's life.

Well that is my oppinion.... for what it is worth

rover
10-16-2007, 07:21 AM
Well its just plain wrong. Most normal (sane) people would thinks its extremely sick and a sign of a twisted and distorted mind.

What is wrong with people??????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

Isabelle90
10-16-2007, 08:07 AM
I'm an owner of large dogs. (Great Dane) I've tried to be a responsible pet owner by doing my homework and learning as much about the breeds that I'm interested in. Apparently, dogs have a maturity level of that of a 2-3 year old child.

I'm wondering if this seeming willingness is really more of a canine instinct?

I won't begrudge anyone their fantasies and/or realities, just thought I'd throw out something more to think about.

Incidentally, I read something in the news a while back about a man that died from internal injuries while having sex with a horse....

A few definitions found on dictionary.com:

n. pl. bes·ti·al·i·ties

The quality or condition of being an animal or like an animal.
Conduct or an action marked by depravity or brutality.

noun
1. the stupid brutal quality of a beast

wingsofanangel
10-16-2007, 03:31 PM
this in my opinion is sick, a male dog fucking a woman? thats why men have dicks so you dont resort to useing animals, anythin other than watering, feeding, taking for walks, giving it a pat on the head(fuss) and making sure it has a warm suitable place to sleep, i see as abuse.

if you argee with fucking animals, or animals fucking you, then just before you kill yourself prey to God in hope you are reincarnated as the opposite sex of the animal you want to fuck, then you wont be sick and twisted any more.

Well its just plain wrong. Most normal (sane) people would thinks its extremely sick and a sign of a twisted and distorted mind.

While I don't enjoy this myself and in fact do find it contradictory to many of my own personal beliefs and morals.... I don't think you are being very kind.

People are expressing their own feelings on it.. which is fine no matter where you stand on this issue, however I think your words are uncalled for.

You must remember you ARE on a BDSM website that YOU signed up for.... most "normal" people as you put it would think you are extremley sick and twisted for being here.... and might say"WHATS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!?!"

So uhm.. yeah maybe you should be just a tad bit more respectful. We try not to point fingers here or ever make anyone's fantasies or kinks be embrassing or shameful.

It sound weird saying this on a BDSM forum but.. be more open minded. Maybe you don't agree but you don't have to be rude about it.Not to mention Rover you've already stated your opinion I think we got your point.

and Blossom... I feel similar I don't think this si something god would approve of however..

I don't think he'd thinking showing off yer Hoo-ha to the world or many other things you.. I.. and others do...

One sin isn't better than another.. so if you're going to bring God into it atleast look at the over all picture and not just the select few that are offensive to you.

I just wouldn't want anyone's feelings to get hurt because careless words were thrown around.

My two cents.

_ID_
10-16-2007, 04:06 PM

Some people would say the same thing about BDSM. What about the snuff stories on this site, some people would say the same thing about that. What about knife play, what about oral sex, what about... well all of it.

blossom
10-16-2007, 04:11 PM
anythink that i do or my partner does its done by agreement on both parts,

when you use an animal you are manipulating it it do doing somethin which it may think is right, animals put their trust in us, and anyone who thinks this is ok, i would personaly disagree,

when did you see a rino and elephant gettin it on? never

keep to you own breed.

and if i wanted to show of my "hoo-ha" thats by MY permission, god didnt make adam and eve with clothes now did he?

wingsofanangel
10-16-2007, 04:15 PM
I'm just gonna leave this alone cause my ass isn't getting canned over this one..

I'm just saying.. there is a way to say what you want and be tactful...

chettah 12
10-16-2007, 05:21 PM
Well every body to their own I suppose, but its not for me! I"m up for almost any human to human sex ,so to say but lets leave animals out! I have an open mind an don"t look down on people who get in to that kinda thing but its not for me, I have enough fetishes already. But everybody dances to a different beat I suppose!!!

Flaming_Redhead
10-16-2007, 08:22 PM
This is y'all's only warning to remember that your personal opinion is just that, and insults against other members will NOT be tolerated. If you find this thread personally offensive, then stay out of it! It's rude to call an entire group of people "fucked up" just because you don't like their kink. The next one who does will be banned whether it's flaming a specific person or not. Also, this is not the thread to discuss your religious views. The Vanilla Life forum on Religion and Philosophy is the place for that, which is why I'm not going to comment on how morally wrong some might see it to use profanity and expose yourself.

Not one word.

~faerie~
10-16-2007, 09:25 PM
This is y'all's only warning to remember that your personal opinion is just that, and insults against other members will NOT be tolerated. If you find this thread personally offensive, then stay out of it! It's rude to call an entire group of people "fucked up" just because you don't like their kink. The next one who does will be banned whether it's flaming a specific person or not. Also, this is not the thread to discuss your religious views. The Vanilla Life forum on Religion and Philosophy is the place for that, which is why I'm not going to comment on how morally wrong some might see it to use profanity and expose yourself.

Not one word.

Thank you for stepping in. It was getting quite rude. Every one should be respectful as this is all about pushing limits in yourselves in however you and your partner see fit.

Jack_The_Trainer
10-16-2007, 11:26 PM
Animals are "bred" all over the world. Vets and other "professional" people stick their fingers hands and some cases their whole arms in a varity of orifices ,while the animal is either drugged or restrained with out the animals permission for the purpose of artificially inseminating them. does this not constitute sexual abuse, rape and a whole heap of other charges if it was done to a human with out thair permission? And yet this is legal And for what purpose? Monetary gain? Is that so much different than sexual gratification ?
Like i said in a previous post, not my scene, but please look at the "whole" before you go running others down for their "left of centre practises.

Widget
10-17-2007, 12:57 AM
i have to add in a thought here as well, well two really.

1 An animal does not have the feelings about the sex act that humans do. If the animal is not physically harmed it is not going to be mentally traumatized by the sexual play.

2. Male animals, dogs are probably the most common one in bestiality play, have an alpha view of life. Top dog gets the sex, the food and the rule of the house. If the dog is fucking you, you are now lower that the dog is for the pack mentality. I think it could cause significant issues if you are dealing with a very dominant animal.

Isabelle90
10-17-2007, 09:07 AM
Some people would say the same thing about BDSM. What about the snuff stories on this site, some people would say the same thing about that. What about knife play, what about oral sex, what about... well all of it.

Reading all of the opinions on this thread has been enlightening. However, as IDCrewDawg is saying, we really shouldn't pass judgement. I'm certainly not going to run up and down the streets of Indiana proclaiming my sexual preferences, but this forum feels like a safe non-judgemental place.

My father always used to say, "opinions are like butt holes, everybody's got one." Throw them out, but please do not belittle someone else in the process. I'd like to keep this place a nice educational and entertaining place to come to. Everyone seems so nice and open!:)

mkemse
10-17-2007, 10:50 AM
ok so yeah this doesnt really have anything to do with bdsm but it's sex and well.......

so we all know what beastiality is. for the most part, i think, this is still an extremely taboo thing.

but i have a friend who recently "came out" about his avid interest in beastiality. he even admitted to exploring it. and me being the open-minded little freak that i am, i couldn't help but ask more about this fetish. cuz whereas i know what it is, i've never actually met someone that was interested in it.

and apparently, in the beastiality community (and yes there are several) there's this big debate about animal rights. some people think that it's wrong, abusive towards animals for them to engage in ANY sexual activities with a human. and obvisously other's don't.

so i'm starting another debate.

i don't think it's wrong for a male dog to fuck a human, so to say. i mean.....i don't really see how a human could FORCE a male dog to engage in sexual activites with another human. i guess training could be involved but still, doesn't seem wrong. it does seem wrong to me, for a male human to fuck a female dog. i mean......it's kinda hard to determine if a female dog enjoys that sorta thing. plus....it may hurt...size and all.

so this debate is more focused towards......do you think it's wrong to involve animals in sexual activites? not really, do you like beasitlity....although feel free to voice your opinion about that aspect too.

2 things I have found on the subject, number 1 animals CAN NOT impregnate humans, the other is that aside fromones personal opnion on the subject, aside from not beeing my thing, bestiality is AGAINST THE LAW

enough said

newby
10-17-2007, 12:03 PM
So is anal & oral in some states...but i break those every chance i get

_ID_
10-17-2007, 12:09 PM
2 things I have found on the subject, number 1 animals CAN NOT impregnate humans, the other is that aside fromones personal opnion on the subject, aside from not beeing my thing, bestiality is AGAINST THE LAW

enough said

Where?

wingsofanangel
10-17-2007, 05:57 PM
From WIKI

Zoosexual acts are illegal in many jurisdictions, while others generally outlaw the mistreatment of animals without specifically mentioning sexuality. Because it is unresolved under the law whether sexual relations with an animal are inherently "abusive" or "mistreatment", this leaves the status of zoosexual activity unclear in some jurisdictions.

Laws on zoosexuality in modern times are often triggered by specific incidents or by peer pressure.[11] Whilst some laws are very specific, others employ vague terms such as "sodomy" or "bestiality" which lack legal precision and leave it unclear which exact acts are covered. Other factors affecting the operation of law include enforced assumptions as to abuse, creative use of alternative laws, and the impact of uncodified cultural norms, prohibitions, and social taboos. In the past, bestiality laws were mainly put in place for religious reasons and the assumed possibility that sex with an animal could result in monstrous offspring, and were primarily concerned with the offense to community standards.[12]

Currently, the legality of bestiality varies greatly around the world. It is legal in some countries, such as Sweden, Denmark and the Netherlands, while it is illegal in Great Britain (for penetrative acts), Canada, and much of the United States, Australia and New Zealand. Countries such as Belgium, Germany and Russia are in between the two as they permit sexual activity with animals but strictly prohibit the promotion of animal-oriented pornography.[13]

Notable legal views include Sweden, where a 2005 report by the Swedish Animal Welfare Agency for the Swedish government expressed strong concerns over the increase in reports of horse-ripping incidents, and gave as its opinion that current animal cruelty legislation needed updating as it was not sufficiently protecting animals from abuse, but concluded that on balance it was not appropriate to call for a ban. [20], New Zealand where the 1989 Crimes Bill considered abolition of bestiality as a criminal offense, and for it to be treated as a mental health issue.[14] In some countries laws existed against single males living with female animals. For example, an old Peruvian law prohibited single males from having a female alpaca.[15]

A more detailed list of countries and laws can be found at zoosexuality and the law.

_ID_
10-21-2007, 05:05 PM
Thanks wings. The point of my response was that people shouldn't be so closed minded to think that just cause their country is conservative, that every jurisdiction holds the same laws for the same situation.

TheVariableX
10-22-2007, 12:32 PM
If you can lock them in cages and slaughter them for food I really think it's a little silly debating if having intercourse with an animal is cruel. Maybe I was attacked by an animal when I was young but I don't really care about animal rights, especially when there are enough humans deprived of their human rights.

Personally I have enjoyed reading stories with women performing bestiality. There is something very primal, degrading and forbidden about it.

thezigg
12-17-2007, 12:04 AM
Well last time I checked most dogs have really sharp teeth. If they object to the sex I do believe it may bite you. If not I think they are willing enough.

gagged_Louise
12-17-2007, 01:37 AM
2. Male animals, dogs are probably the most common one in bestiality play, have an alpha view of life. Top dog gets the sex, the food and the rule of the house. If the dog is fucking you, you are now lower that the dog is for the pack mentality. I think it could cause significant issues if you are dealing with a very dominant animal.

Excellent point Widget, this really would matter if one would want to have sex with one's dog, or have the submissive fucked that way. Especially larger dogs like boxers, German sheepdogs and - bulldogs. :eek:

By the way bestial (slight changes in spelling) in many languages does mean inordinately cruel, sadistic (in a non-sexual sense)

nina
12-17-2007, 01:51 AM
become wet my pyssy to read forums

fee
12-17-2007, 03:01 AM
Hi Nina do you rearly get turned on about sex with animals or is it just the thought of doing it that makes you wet? Fee

dirtygirl
10-07-2008, 01:37 PM
please forgive my naive ignorance, but my question is sincere, out of curiosity.
Are there no health issues related to having sex with an animal?

blythe spirit
10-07-2008, 03:59 PM
There are, I'm certain, diseases that can be transmitted through semen, urine, saliva, etc. Not to mention fatal allergic reactions, such as anaphylaxis.

However, I've heard from animal lovers that a dog's tongue is cleaner than a human's. *shrugs* Never researched the veracity of that, though.

locopup
10-12-2008, 06:57 PM
I dont knock anyones fetish. As I like all kinds of bdsm activities. But I am against beastiality for the fact that humans in alot of cases would be forcing the animale to have sex. So in a way they are raping a cat, dog, goat, bird, or whatever. So yes, I see it as abuse and illegally in most of if not all areas of the US.

FatherTimejr
10-16-2008, 05:30 AM
One of my personal largest...turn ons? fetishes? I dont know, fantasy's in the end is femaleH/maledog sex. Now I agree that forcing an animal that is unwilling to act, is abuse, I do not feel that a dog who willingly, albeit perhaps not through his intelligence but more so instinct would be abuse.

I mean a dog who feels the instinct to mate, and the need and desire, isnt wholly different from a really horny guy. Why not let him at it? not to mention the tongue, if he feels like taking a taste, I dont see whats wrong with it.

Now i CAN understand women not wanting to participate, I mean to each there own, I like to watch and so on. Ive found that especially in fantasy roleplays and such with it, writings and such, ive found that alot of women find it to be a very primal sort of fantasy, perhaps not one they would live out, but none the less a strong one.

Whether or not an animal can choose I think is essentially irrelevant, due to the fact that if they have no need mentally to choose, if their instincts lead them into that action and they participate then they are fine. And most dogs if they dont want to, wont participate and/or will fight back.

Someone posted, and im not sure, about their being problems with realy dominant alpha dogs. I WILL give this a point, if you are going for it with ah...larger animals often times, it CAN be a problem, in that the dog can take to her like shes well...his bitch...and ive read occasions where the husband is attacked by the dog for trying to fuck the wife. So this being said you either need to train the dog well, or make sure the dog is tame enough to not have this issue.

But either way I find it to be an extremely extremely hot fantasy and were I to find a female partner interested in including it...welll...-halo-

blythe spirit
10-16-2008, 11:04 AM
Well, FTjr., I'm guessing you're not alone in your thoughts as the internet is alive and well with sites on just this very thing. And whilst, there might be some women/men that enjoy this activity, I'm certain that most of the videos/pics, etc on these sites doing what they're doing are probably well-paid actors.

You say, you "enjoy watching." I'm interested in the turn-on this activity has for the viewer. Does it cause the watcher to become aroused? (well, duh, apparently so or these websites wouldn't exist lol) But I guess I want more detail as to what thoughts goes through the viewers mind when watching. Care to share?

FatherTimejr
10-16-2008, 07:31 PM
wow it took me several drafts to respond blythe.

Part of me enjoys watching I think a great deal just because of the I dont know....beastial side of it, especially in a female girl/male dog, theirs something....I dont know, its hard to describe, but seeing the dog jsut go at it and her enjoying it so much is just incredibly attractive on so many levels.

Another part of it, it seems to me to have a very...well, dominating feel to it the way it happens at least with the dogs, and in the terms of thinking of if I had a sub and it wasnt a hard limit etc...and I think someone mentioned it, but it seems it could be one of the farthest steps of submission, submitting to do that, and imagining that occuring is part of it as well.

Ive done alot of online scenes and such with subs involving situations like that and so forth so it has alot of added conotations (sp) for me.

I hope that made sense, if it doesnt, and as I think about it, i'll continue with this but well...yeah!

as well I dont believe any of this applys to everyone, it took a great deal of time for ME to come to terms with the fact that its something I enjoy.

blythe spirit
10-17-2008, 03:13 PM
Thank you FTjr. This subject is for many, taboo; therefore, it was very brave for you to come forward and admit your pleasure.

Whilst your post made sense, something is still not clear to me. You state that you enjoy watching the submissive derive pleasure from the act and in the next paragraph suggest that it may be a "hard limit" for her and would prove her ultimate commitment to submit to you.

If, indeed, it's a hard limit, why do think she'd be enjoying the act? Could it be that knowing she's not enjoying it and doing it despite how much she's repulsed by it, is exciting to you, because she's doing it for you?

FatherTimejr
10-18-2008, 12:36 AM
no, what I meant in that second paragraph is considering if it WASNT a hard limit for her. While I like to push boundries I also very much respect a hard limit, and so no in my imagination it would be a situation where it wasnt a hard limit for her.

Though there are have been times in some of my dealings with subs over the web and such where she had never done anything even in her imagination with beastiality and to her was a soft limit, but was willing to experiment for me, and at the begining it did seem to repulse her some, but then she REALLY got into it, and in the end found she really enjoyed it. Happened twice I think if I remember. That being said, if it had turned out not to be something she enjoyed I would not have continued.

Now...if it was a hard limit and she willingly consented to it....well honestly I hadnt really thought about that. I might enjoy it from the mere fact that she did it for me, to prove her loyalty, but im fairly sure I wouldnt derive the same sexual pleasure as I would otherwise.

Snark
10-18-2008, 05:43 PM
Having watched a few (maybe more than a few) videos of this activity, it seems fairly apparent that a 140+lb great dane or rottweiler isn't going to to be forced into a sex act that he doesn't want to do. Quite the contrary, every single one of them is eager, willing, almost frantic to do the deed. It certainly doesn't seem like they are enduring a lot of abuse.

Snark

shayna{L_D}
10-19-2008, 07:49 AM
okay i am chiming in a little late but.. chiming in is what ill do.

When i frist got into BDSM (around 19 years old) i thought of beastiality as a NO NO, hard limit, so gross, never gunna do it, so on and so forth..It was never in fantasies, it was so far out of my mind kink wise.

Then i met a boy...wait a man,that i fell in love with (online), head over heels, and he was into beatiality. We would role play a lot, and he told me that he was into this kinda stuff. I,wanting to please him so badly, opened my mind to it, and started to role play with it, it became something we would role play about all the time, it started to turn me on and really get me going.

He then asked me if i was ever presented with a situation where i could have a dog fuck me, would i do it? I had to think long and hard about it.Yes in the role plays and fantasys it was nice,fun,exciting,new, kinky and got me horny. But could i ever do it in real life? In the end my answer was 'i dont know' i cant get my mind wrapped around it,i cant see myself in that situation, and i cant imagine me doing it. So the answer would really be no, but i wouldnt rule anything out.

Him and I have broken up and stopped talking, and does the k9 fastasys still lurk in my mind? Not at all they left right along with him. I dont sit around and dream about a dog fucking me, or me doing things to the dog, or visa versa. Was i into it with him? Yes. Without him im not into it.

do i think people that have had a bestiality expierence are gross? Not at all, heck more power to ya, its your kink!

Never deny what turns you on, ever. Thats what i learned. No matter how kinky or sick you may think it is there is someone else out there that is just as "sick" or as kinky as you.

Abuse to the animal, i think not. If its a male dog fucking a female human then he wants to, he is not being held against his doggy will to fuck a human. If he didnt want to do it then he wouldnt.

blythe spirit
10-19-2008, 08:07 AM
Thanks for responding, FTjr. Interesting.

And Snark, I agree, it doesn't seem like they're being forced in videos; however, is there maybe a lure to do the "deed?" Did you ever think that perhaps there's incentive for them to complete the act?

We train animals in all sorts of ways with positive reinforcement. So I'm of the mind that even a great dane or rottweiler, could be trained likewise.

Question for anyone who wishes to respond: If you are blindfolded, have sound taken from you, are spread eagle and suddenly feel a tongue working your nether regions - does it not feel just as good, be it beast or human - man or woman?

I won't respond because I hate oral performed on me. lol

FatherTimejr
10-19-2008, 10:25 AM
well to start i'll say, even if they are trained in this way, is it abuse if it feeds their nature?

id say a man with a female animal would be considered abuse as someone stated earlier, just because even if you wanted to claim "well she was in heat!" or some such, its not quite the same as a dog willingly humping someone.

And as for your question blythe, im not a woman so im not sure it would quite apply to me -wryly- somehow I dont think a dog would take to oral sex on a man to anywhere near the same degree as a woman

That being said, and If im wrong I dont mean to put words in any womans mouth, however I mean, a tongue is a tongue, a dog tongue might have a different texture, but id imagine the pleasure would be the same, perhaps not as skilled though as a human who knows what he/she is doing.

But in the end it seems that a scene like you described, if you never knew it was a hound going at you, or which sex it was, then its perhaps a literal approach to ignorance is bliss.

SirMcDoogle
10-19-2008, 07:01 PM
I have helped several girls over the years step into beastiatliy and most were ont he grounds of, "This is so disgusting no way!!". one girl i new many years ago was so taken with not only the idea but her golden retriever Rex that she suggested i marry them before they actually fornicated.

It was an interesting situtation but i went ahead with it and dhse put a scarf on him and would usually draw a lil poor print on her butt as a symbol of their union.

I ask those who are skeptical not to judge those who are interested in this lifestyle. It is un fair on them. most know they have these feelings but try so hard to push them down and feel so bad about it, that when they can finnaly bring it out into the open they are very self concious about it.

If someone enjoys something and finds another who will help them let them be :)

SUBtly_shy
10-20-2008, 08:02 PM
for me personally. it is neither a turn on nor a turn off. People in general have things that peak curiosity and interest them its the way people are. If we go on the assumption that the animal in question isn't being physically harmed or forced who am I or anyone else to say its "wrong" or "sick". Before we all start casting stones remember that not to long ago same sex interactions were considered "sick" and "wrong". ANYWAY we are all kinky people in our own way right? so show some love for your fellow kinksters.
*HUGS* to all the kinky people!!!!

walkingdude225
10-20-2008, 08:24 PM
First off, i dont care what anybody dose behind closed doors but or me i would never do it, i am not into it but hey to reach his or hers own. Yet, i will give my reason in not being into it and forme this one is a good reason, you cant ask the animal if they want to have sex, therefore since you do know what the animal wants.. you might have to think of it as your forcing the animal in to something it dose not want to do .. and i am not into that idea...yes its a slipery slope logic but i will take it back if someone disproves me on it.

blythe spirit
10-21-2008, 09:11 AM
When I was a wee lass (about nine years old) I had a boxer. I came from the shower, went into my bedroom, bent over to get my panties and the boxer licked me. He was neither forced, nor enticed, he just did it.

Of course, at nine, I was shocked. I jumped and turned abruptly to smack his snout, reprimanding him with "bad dog!"

I don't know if this disproves your idea, dude, but I am of the opinion that some dogs just do things like that. I can't tell you how many times a male dog humped my leg or stuck it's nose in my crotch. OMG! How terribly embarrassing.:eek:

Snark
10-27-2008, 08:03 PM
Having had a 150#+ male, un-neutered Dobe, I can assure you that you don't have to "ask" what the critter wants, nor do you have to "lure" him to do it. I do reccommend that if you wish to get in his way that you either a: be bigger and prepared to combat him for it, or b: be the one that he KNOWS is in control! A horny dog, much less a large horny dog, knows what he wants, where it is and what to do. He may need help hitting his target (they don't seem to watch, just hump) especially if there is a big difference in leg length. But otherwise...stand back and out from under...unless you enjoy that perspective.

the Snark.

ps. I'll NEVER abuse an animal. But if they aren't objecting to what they're doing, I might watch.

alexandrapaul82
02-08-2009, 06:49 AM
As my status reads, I am exploring all sexuality. I have seen movies and pictures of this, and it turned me on greatly. For me it was the submissiveness of the women being taken by a dog, a horse, a snake, etc. It also turned me on to see how much cum a dog or a horse can spray onto a woman. I love cumshots and bukkake in almost any way, and seeing a woman trying to gulp down almost a pint of horse cum is equally impressing and exciting to me.

For the time being I wouldn't dare to suck an animal or swallow dog- or horsecum. I think that is very nasty and far too nasty for me.
But I ind the idea of being forced to do this a very thrilling fantasy. I love to imagine myself being the one to be made to do it and read stories about it. I am not so much in porn movies but I have seen some of these and they were "entertaining" :rolleyes:

steelish
02-08-2009, 10:04 AM
Fatnassy, you are correct. Instead of sentient I should have used the term sapient. Sentient organisms can feel, but only sapient organisms act with willful judgement.

The DeSade hit the nail on the head. This is the basis for debate in a nutshell.

Animals have sex driven by instinct. Humans can control their sexual impulses (for the most part, lol).

JimmyJump
02-17-2009, 04:22 PM
Okay, so this thread was started 2 and a half years ago, but I thought I could my 2 euro-cents.

Sex with animals has been known to happen for as long ago as during the height of the Egyptian and Greek cultures.

I myself enjoy stories where (human) females have sex with animals, preferably dogs or horses. I find it one of the ultimate degradations. Of course, it's fantasy. I wouldn't stick my pecker in anything else but a human (female, again) and I wouldn't be too keen on my girlfriend having an afair with our neighbour's dog.

Speaking of neighbours. I knew a woman once, in the neighbourhood where I lived at the time, who had sex with her dog, a Great Dane (which in fact is a German Dog). After a while, the dog got harder and harder to handle, until it became right-out agressive towards the woman.

It must have been an alpha-male which couldn't live with this female not acting quite like the dog thought she should act.

She got really intimidated by her dog. It went as far that the dog wouldn't let her out of the house at times, or really 'insisting' on wanting to have sex.

She had to let the dog be put down in the end, because it became a real danger to not only her, but towards everybody who came to the house. Seemed the dog was rather jealous as well.

Animal rights? Sure. But it's not only a question of animal rights. It's also about Humans not quite understanding what they're getting into, sometimes. I mean, what do we know what goes on in an animal's mind?

The relationship is also a lot like with people: sometimes they like each other, sometimes they don't. When a human doesn't like another human, they avoid each other. Animals usually confront each other, especially when living on each other's turf.

Also, there's a theory doing the rounds that AIDS was transmitted from Bonono monkeys to humans via sexual intercourse. Bonobos are subject to the same type of HIV/AIDS infections as Humans... so, who knows.

JJ

megaen
02-17-2009, 05:24 PM
well it's not my thing to do, but if your going to do it well that would be between you and the animal i guess.... *grin*

Tonydog000
05-22-2010, 07:37 AM
:wave:

I have my own trained male k9 and quite often go out to couples where the Dom wants the sub bound, gagged and forced to take the dog. Of course i speak to both parties first to see they know whats involved. To clarify, i dont force my boy to have sex with women, he displayed his own willingness to mate with a human female with no prompting from me at a very early age and has had lots of fun time since. Our life style is just a little different to yours and we 'love' our animals just as you 'love' and cherish your subs.

:p

damyanti
05-28-2010, 05:34 AM
The one difference we use in defending BDSM being tantamount to abuse in vanilla courts, both those of law and public, is consent.

Now so long as whatever is happening is happening between consenting parties (no matter how sick, perverted yada yada yada is in someones opinion) is your private thing.

But when one of the parties is incapable of giving consent...we are talking about rape and criminal behaviour.

Animals, children, corpses....I am sorry, but that is morally indefensible.

Ozme52
05-28-2010, 09:24 AM
The one difference we use in defending BDSM being tantamount to abuse in vanilla courts, both those of law and public, is consent.

Now so long as whatever is happening is happening between consenting parties (no matter how sick, perverted yada yada yada is in someones opinion) is your private thing.

But when one of the parties is incapable of giving consent...we are talking about rape and criminal behaviour.

Animals, children, corpses....I am sorry, but that is morally indefensible.

Hmmm. A very adament position. These three things are also on my off-limits list but for the sake of arguement, let me ask you this (and not relating to children, no arguement there, we just need to define "child" as age alone is insufficient, noting the age of consent varies by country, including "western" and/or "first world" countries,)...

1) Are you a strict vegetarian? Do your animals consent to be your meat? Your leather? Even your pet? How would beastiality be any different? In fact, it's far less harmful to the animal. My neighbors dog never asked for my consent when he tried to hump my leg... Should the dog be put down for attempted rape? ;)

2) What if someone with a necro-kink made a specific arrangement for his/her corpse to be used sexually after his/her death? That would qualify as consent would it not?

damyanti
05-28-2010, 03:06 PM
1) Are you a strict vegetarian? Do your animals consent to be your meat? Your leather? Even your pet?

Actually, I am a strict vegetarian and I dont wear leather. I have cats rescued from abandonment living in my house, but I dont think of them as "less", in fact I sometimes think I am their pet, ;).

But I do agree with your argument...if an animal apparently has enough intelligence to "consent" to intercourse as some here have claimed and I would bet most of them are omnivores, how can then they rationalize eating their sex partners or at least their relatives? :p

In fact, it's far less harmful to the animal. My neighbors dog never asked for my consent when he tried to hump my leg... Should the dog be put down for attempted rape? ;)

Less harmful than what? The intelligence of dogs can be compared to a two year old child, if a two year old child cant legally consent to intercourse how can a dog?

As for your other question....Dogs are pack animals. They understand social structure and obligations, and are capable of interacting with other members of the society, which for "house dogs" means humans. If they have been raised, much like toddlers, to see their certain behaviors rewarded for being cute....that still doesn't mean that they understand complexities of human sexuality or that they would voluntarily seek this.

2) What if someone with a necro-kink made a specific arrangement for his/her corpse to be used sexually after his/her death? That would qualify as consent would it not?

Without going into moral, legal and mental health dilemma which I am ambivalent about (I had a thread about snuff once actually)....yes, in your example that would qualify as consent.

Ozme52
05-30-2010, 07:16 PM
Actually, I am a strict vegetarian and I dont wear leather. I have cats rescued from abandonment living in my house, but I dont think of them as "less", in fact I sometimes think I am their pet, ;). Then you indeed do have "the right" to make your arguement, but anyone who says that beastiality is wrong because animals can't consent and then chomps down on a steak is a hypocrite.

But I do agree with your argument...if an animal apparently has enough intelligence to "consent" to intercourse as some here have claimed and I would bet most of them are omnivores, how can then they rationalize eating their sex partners or at least their relatives? :p
Yep, an equally hollow assertion.

Less harmful than what? Less harmfull than being consumed. The two sentences taken together were perhaps less implicit than I assumed.

Cathryn Blackthorne
05-30-2010, 09:30 PM
Then you indeed do have "the right" to make your arguement, but anyone who says that beastiality is wrong because animals can't consent and then chomps down on a steak is a hypocrite.

I apologize for getting off subject and don't mean to attack or offend Ozme - but isn't it (more) accurate to say most (if not all) people are hypocritical to some degree? I tend to think it's a question whether or not they're willing to admit they're hypocrisy, rather than being completely free of such tendencies.

tdav73
10-31-2010, 07:05 AM
when i was younger i had a girlfriend that was into this
she lived on the outskirts of town and they had alittle farm
i went to see her one saturday and her mom told my she was working in the barn
so i went out there to find her on her hands and knees getting it from behind from her husky
i was dumbfounded to say the least be i was very turned on by the site of it
me and her had not had sex yet we had only been dating for a week or so but after her dog got done she ask if i wanted to be next
i didn't say a word and got behind her and had amazing sex
after that we spent alot of time in her barn with her dog
so i guess i would say that im not againts it its a very good turn on for me
and always remember as long as everyone is happy through it all nothing is wrong with it

understudy
10-31-2010, 08:48 AM
Where do we draw the line? If one employs acrobatic semantics one can ostesibily justify and defend even the most egregious behaviour. If someone gives you their permission to murder them becase they no longer want to live is it ok then to kill that person?

Snark
10-31-2010, 09:47 AM
So bestiality is the same as murder? That is a rather acrobatic line of semantics itself! If anything that seems objectionable to another is to be forbidden, then this forum will be vacated rather suddenly. This thread has been open for over three years; many have expressed dislike for bestiality, others have supported it. So do we draw the line at rope, but not steel? Whips no longer than 21.5"? Horses but not dogs? Much of the behavior discussed on this forum is illegal in some areas. In other places it is displayed openly. The bigger question becomes WHO gets to draw WHAT line.

Ozme52
10-31-2010, 10:41 AM
I apologize for getting off subject and don't mean to attack or offend Ozme - but isn't it (more) accurate to say most (if not all) people are hypocritical to some degree? I tend to think it's a question whether or not they're willing to admit they're hypocrisy, rather than being completely free of such tendencies.

I missed this comment while I was on the road... eating (etc.) my sex partner... but that's not on topic either. LOL.

Sure Cathryn, everyone has some degree of hypocrisy naturally built in because it is the rare subject/topic that either doesn't, or can't be made to seem to, overlap onto another subject that has similar issue. I, for example, recognize my hypocrisy in some eyes for being pro-death-sentence for criminals and pro-choice on the abortion issue. And certainly the opposite views, taken by many of my "brethren" conservatives are equally hypocritical.

I wasn't so much defending the position as attacking that particular hypocrisy... that it is somehow "worse" to attribute the ability to consent to an animal as an arguement against beastiality while munching on your burger or steak or vindaloo. ;)

Ozme52
10-31-2010, 10:48 AM
Where do we draw the line? If one employs acrobatic semantics one can ostesibily justify and defend even the most egregious behaviour. If someone gives you their permission to murder them becase they no longer want to live is it ok then to kill that person?

How so acrobatic? You mean if I use a more acceptable word, euthanasia, I am somehow twisting your argument with semantics instead of addressing the real issue? Sorry, but isn't that the point of language? To express ideas, and alternate perspectives, to make a point? And by the same token, to use language skills to point out fallacious arguments as well. Acrobatics? Better acrobatics than the equivalent of online BLUDGEONING. ;)

Ozme52
10-31-2010, 10:51 AM
So bestiality is the same as murder?Well, some theologians might think so. ;)
That is a rather acrobatic line of semantics itself! My point too.
If anything that seems objectionable to another is to be forbidden, then this forum will be vacated rather suddenly. This thread has been open for over three years; many have expressed dislike for bestiality, others have supported it. So do we draw the line at rope, but not steel? Whips no longer than 21.5"? Horses but not dogs? Much of the behavior discussed on this forum is illegal in some areas. In other places it is displayed openly. The bigger question becomes WHO gets to draw WHAT line.And of course, that's the whole point of the argument. At least have a consistant position. Calling the kettle black is a common fault, even amongst us kinksters.

Nice post snark.

Snark
11-01-2010, 06:41 AM
Thank you, Wiz

amber321
11-17-2010, 12:49 PM
I am trying to catch up on threads but readily admit that I have no time to read thru all of these replies...in fact, I only read the first few, so if I am echoing anyone, sorry. I just wanted to hurry up and put in my thoughts before I have to leave.

One of the differences between the animals and us is we make choices.

For instance, if a man or woman gets aroused, we do NOT HAVE to screw the next person that comes along. We can control ourselves.

If a man gets a hard on, he does not have to stick it into the next inter or intra species hole that he sees. A dog does. It's not willingness, lust, romance-- It's instinct. He has no choice.

If you train and/or entice that dog to have sex with you (or any person else), it's not even just instinctual reaction to scents and such any more. It's rape!

Hell, I'm not even saying that that's Wrong!

I absolutely love a good steak, wearing leather, and getting spanked with leather. So, basically, even though I am not doing the slaughtering myself, I am reaping the benefits of wholesale cow murder and very much enjoying those benefits. And will do so til the day I become plant fertizer.

So who the hell am I to condemn dog or horse or hippo rape if I am all for the murder of pigs, cows, buffalo (which is VERY good eating btw), etc ?!

I'm just saying, please, let's be honest here and not talk, like I saw on the first pages, like there is any consent or any of the other prerequisites we attribute to our relationships and lifestyles, when we are discussing fucking animals of either gender by men or women.

tdav73
11-17-2010, 04:32 PM
good point thank you

Snark
11-20-2010, 08:19 PM
As you said, you haven't read the whole thread. But if animals copulate purely by instinct, then whether it's with another animal or a human it is rape by your description. Many vegetarians would consider eating meat to constitute murder. So, if it's rape, then meat is murder! It is very difficult to ascribe legality (or illegality) to any instinctual behavior, whether with humans or other animals. Under Sharia, what we would describe as rape is immoral fornication by the female if she can't produce 4 male witnesses in her defense. Who draws what line...?

amber321
11-21-2010, 04:30 AM
it would be a good point except for that the female animal is not making a choice EITHER...when she "entices" the sex it is not willingness, romance, lust, love either

it is PURE instinct... it is her time ... neither of them have a choice.. when we "are in season" we do not have to jump on the first hard penis we come across... we can control ourselves... if you want to get absolutely technical then is not rape when one of the participants has a choice and the other doesnt? animals then dont rape each other since they are BOTH acting on instinct... neither can control themselves. We can!

men and women have sex by choice (whether by our desires or implicit consent with our mate/partner)...unless its rape of course. i cannot speak to shariah or any other custom, but i will say out loud if BOTH parties are not acting with those conditions, i am calling it rape.

when a human takes advantage of an animal of either gender and trains it or entices it to have sex with us by whatever means we divise when WE have the choice and they dont, its rape

i addressed the vegiterian aspect by already readily admitting that i am condoning the mass murder of pigs, cows, buffalo, ostritch etc. because i will eat them, wear them, and hopefully be spanked by them til i expire.

i also readilly admitted that i am not even saying animal rape is wrong !

im just saying lets call it what it is and not "justify" it by attributing anything like "consent" to the act... do it dont do it, but lets certainly not equate what we do by choice to animal mating... we do what we do because unless we too are raped, we made the decision to... whether by mutual lust, desire, depravity (just kidding lol...sort of), what have you... animals dont

Snark
11-21-2010, 09:11 AM
I guess we'll have to agree to disagree. I view rape as a violent assault of another person - usually female. The instigator uses violent force to demonstrate control, inflict pain, usually both physical and mental. The sexual aspect provides humiliating, tortuous dominance over the other. Any sexual gratification derived is a manifestation of the sociopathic nature of the attacker. This hardly describes an act of copulation between a willing female (or male) and a male animal. It could describe such an act between a male human and a female animal, though I don't believe that is the nature of this thread.

By the way, describing Sharia as a "custom" is like describing the US Constitution as a "historically interesting document". Both describe the basis of rule of law, holding the literal power of life or death over individuals within it's domain. Both set the principles for societal behavior and establish governmental relationships with the citizens within.

amber321
11-21-2010, 05:46 PM
you are describing the extreme end of a rape "scale" for lack of another word

let me illustrate

a woman (just for the purpose of this example... i know it happens to men too) is unknowingly given a drug

taken to a house and given a candle lit bubble bath, laid down on 3000 count egyptian sheets. he goes down on her, gently carressing, slow tender sex with a condom follows, she is tucked in to sleep, woke with a kiss and breakfast in bed.

not a mark on her to show from the experience

it was rape! he had a choice of what he was doing... she didnt.

i would never persume to think when a human wants to have sex with any species of animal, that he or she meant to harm it, torture, or what have you

but i dont care how scrumptious a biscuit, the dog (for example) is given when its over, it was rape cause one party (the human) had a choice... the animal didnt

really tho, my whole purpose was to point out that we should not be talking like the animal has any consent in the matter ... not whether its right or wrong or moral etc

Snark
11-21-2010, 07:59 PM
Yes, it was rape. It was also a tender act of brutal control and personal violation. And it was an example of sociopathic behavior. (Actually, that is part of a scenario I am including in a story I am currently writing.) The animal doesn't have a base of morality to distinguish proper behavior. He doesn't care. Actually, he gets his rocks off and generally enjoys the activity whether it's human or dog. (Using a dog as example. Usually horses are more passive with humans than with those of their own species.) The point is that all too often people ascribe human morals and laws to the acts of animals. (In years past animals could be tried for their actions against humans in some cultures.) If you let a dog hump your leg until he climaxes, how different is that from allowing him the use of a human vagina? He doesn't care less...no, actually he prefers the crotch. It's warmer. So it's a matter of consent? On whose behalf? The owner of the leg or the owner of the vagina? My point is that the dog in this case is not being harmed, he will actively participate and return to do it again. He won't go running off and the only instruction necessary is for him to understand that he won't be punished for his actions. Bodily dimensions are different between humans and dogs, so there is a bit of adjustment to be learned, but if you've ever watched a Great Dane with a Beagle (in either direction) you'll see that they learn the adjustment pretty quickly. It isn't cruel (to the dog) to allow a dog to participate in sexual congress with a human. It could certainly be cruel to the human if she didn't want to be there. That's a different thread. As I stated before, which you may or may not have read...having owned a 150#+ un-neutered male Doberman, if he doesn't want to do something he will surely let you know. Likewise he'll let you know if he wants to. And if you disagree you better be a bigger Alpha than he is if you want to win. Fortunately for me...I won. Every time! (Only got bit three times in his life, never broke the skin. His way of making a point, I made a better one.) The concept of it being rape simply because there was no consent given by the dog who not only enjoyed it but will repeat the action every time he gets a chance is to me, a stretch of the term. In your case the woman did not give the consent, not the man. If she had consented but he didn't, but still performed the act would you say that he had been raped? Even if she had been drugged? Rape is an act of force. Gentle or not, tender or not, using a knife or a drug, it is force. I'd love to watch someone try to force a 150# male Dobie do something he doesn't WANT to do. Here's a clue: dial 91 and have a 1 on speed dial.

amber321
11-21-2010, 10:34 PM
sigh... i feel like nothing i write is read...i never said the animal is either harmed or isnt getting his jollies. .. i have repeatedly said and now give up... that he ............ has ........................... no ................ choice

i dont care if its a 6 ton elephant.. he can say no when it comes to the instinct he has to act on

Ozme52
11-21-2010, 11:20 PM
amber,

Your definition of rape is your justification for calling it rape. Your frustration lies in that we don't agree with your definition and refuse to merely let you label it as rape because you want your definition to be inviolate. That's the point. We don't agree with your definition.

By the way, using your definition, I was raped. How? Because my sperm was deposited in a woman who claimed she was on the pill. But she lied. She took my sperm into her fertile womb without my consent. She figured a child would force a marriage.

When I found out, and luckily I found out before a child was conceived, I broke it off. Little did I realize I should have had her arrested and charged with rape.

And you're stuck because you have to agree now. She raped me. (If not, your contention that animals are being raped is likewise untenable.)

amber321
11-22-2010, 03:55 AM
how is that possibley rape? you both made a choice to engage in sex

you both had a choice... you acted on the choice to have sex... that she lied about a contraceptive did not change the fact that you both acted on a choice to have sex... it was not instinct... neither one of you copulated because you HAD to and neither one of you forced the other. that you took her word for being protected was a mistake and i am just damn glad an unwanted child did not come of it

it was an awful thing she did... and i have heard of pregnancy being used to trap into marriage... thats horrible and immoral... but its not rape

Snark
11-22-2010, 07:46 AM
Your description of rape is that one party hasn't given consent. My description is that consent wasn't asked or it was ignored. A woman can acquiesce without giving consent. She doesn't say yes, she doesn't say no, she allows a man access to her crotch. Is that rape? What about the woman who changes her mind half way through? Animals have have no knowledge of the concept of "consent". Male dogs will occasionally attempt to mate with a female that is not in heat. Is it rape? If a male dog energetically and eagerly copulates with a consenting female human, then he is being raped?

We have been reading what you write...but as Oz said, we disagree with your definition.

Ozme52
11-22-2010, 09:46 PM
Clearly (to me,) amber will refine her definition narrowly to conform with her choice of words.

Is it consent if a lie was used to obtain consent? That's like saying I offer you a drink, you consent to take it not knowing it's a rufie and the sex act that followed must not be rape. But I know you'll apply your definition narrowly. I'm not saying this isn't rape, but that your definition, which currently says it isn't rape, will no doubt change again.

Can't have a discussion if you can't even nail down your own definition.

wicker
11-28-2010, 08:46 AM
the only thing i can think of is......"woooofffff".. yeah

Ozme52
11-28-2010, 11:34 AM
the only thing i can think of is......"woooofffff".. yeah

...which gives a whole new meaning to prowling the scottish moors.

sexyjames14
02-27-2011, 05:35 PM
...which gives a whole new meaning to prowling the scottish moors.

it really does

13'sbadkitty
02-27-2011, 06:42 PM
please don't shoot me for not reading all of the 7 pages of posts...

it isn't possible to have a dogs consent in this, regardless of cooperation. It isn't possible. If the creed of this lifestyle is to include consensual, then this act as any act where the other party is not able to consent is not fair.

i do work with animals, and have for a long enough time to know that haircuts and baths and shots may not be consented to either...these as well as being trained not to eat my couch are not things they consent to but are for the good of the animal.

typically dogs do not hump humans for sexual pleasure, it is for dominance. dogs do not approach sex with the same intentions we do and it isn't fair to do this to anything that can't make a competant choice to do what your asking it.

_ID_
02-27-2011, 11:19 PM
please don't shoot me for not reading all of the 7 pages of posts...

it isn't possible to have a dogs consent in this, regardless of cooperation. It isn't possible. If the creed of this lifestyle is to include consensual, then this act as any act where the other party is not able to consent is not fair.

i do work with animals, and have for a long enough time to know that haircuts and baths and shots may not be consented to either...these as well as being trained not to eat my couch are not things they consent to but are for the good of the animal.

typically dogs do not hump humans for sexual pleasure, it is for dominance. dogs do not approach sex with the same intentions we do and it isn't fair to do this to anything that can't make a competant choice to do what your asking it.

Assuming the dog, or any animal for that matter, is a sentient being. Which for the entire 5 pages is the crux of the argument.

Snark
02-28-2011, 12:41 PM
So when a male dog leaves a wet spot on the sofa cushion he's demonstrating his dominance?

Ozme52
02-28-2011, 04:54 PM
please don't shoot me for not reading all of the 7 pages of posts...BANG!!

I'll be blunter than ID... though the next two words are strictly mine and not to put them in his mouth.

It's rude and selfish to expect us to say to you exactly what we've already said in the 7 pages, (which I reread, btw, when the topic was bumped again 3 months ago...) If you'd read the thread and said you still have problems with the definition, concept, or circumstances, and told us why, presumably from a fresh perspective and not one hacked to death, I'd be happy to continue. But you didn't.

Which is a shame imo.

13'sbadkitty
02-28-2011, 06:59 PM
I did not mean to offend anyone, i did read quite alot of it, i did see that it was bumped. I honestly did not mean to annoy, i guess that for me i saw the first few and the last page and was just responding. I read where there were words used like rape and sick and i also read where it was said that male dogs do only what they want near the end. I happen to work with animals, as I said and I feel like i had some credible experience. I don't feel like i was either rude or selfish to post that and i didn't ask you to bother explaining to me anything you had posted nor anyone else for that matter. I am completely aware that this thread is long and my apologies for addressing what you felt I had no right to address. I would prefer that if you feel i am rude or selfish, pm me rather than attack me. I don't feel "unfair" is terminology that is hostile and i am not sure of why i received this degree of response. I attempt to be respectful to you and everyone else here and I don't feel i merit that.

13'sbadkitty
02-28-2011, 07:48 PM
ok now i have read all 7 pages on my computer. I see there was pages and pages of either pro or con. I see that some of what i said, you have responded to. I did not bump this, i was reading as I am home sick and bored. I felt that I have some experience with animals that was not argued above, but whatever. I would remove my post if i could but i cant seem to find where the button is on this format.

I apologize for responding. I will attempt to read all of a thread before i post here, and when i can't i will attmpt to not post.

thir
03-01-2011, 04:02 AM
BANG!!

I'll be blunter than ID... though the next two words are strictly mine and not to put them in his mouth.

It's rude and selfish to expect us to say to you exactly what we've already said in the 7 pages, (which I reread, btw, when the topic was bumped again 3 months ago...) If you'd read the thread and said you still have problems with the definition, concept, or circumstances, and told us why, presumably from a fresh perspective and not one hacked to death, I'd be happy to continue. But you didn't.

Which is a shame imo.

I'd like to ask two questions:

1) What does it mean that a topic is 'bumped'?

2) I can understand that it is best to read a whole thread before answering, although that can mean hours of reading. But is there any actual rules saying you have to do that?

3) Many topics are sort of ever greens that keep coming back, with new members or new things that arise in connection with them. While it is a good idea to refer to previous threads, is there anything wrong with posting a topic that has already been discussed? After all you can just ignore it.

Snark
03-01-2011, 05:07 AM
When a thread has some age on it the title will sink below the newer posts. Responding to a post that has slipped down a few pages "bumps" it back to the top where it can be seen as if it is a newer thread. Which is why some people will see a thread and not realize how long it has been in discussion. And occasionally rehash concepts that were thoroughly shredded already.

sweetiepie
03-12-2011, 10:58 AM
I kinda in two minds. One the one hand i have had and do have fantasies about it.
On the other hand Im not sure if i would be able to act out on the idea.
Although im sure Master would like me to. lol.
xxx

Snark
03-12-2011, 06:53 PM
Simple solution. Unless it's a hard limit, obey your master. He might lead you into a new experience your enjoy. If you truly hate it, set a hard limit. THAT's why he's the master!

Misschief
04-23-2011, 06:23 AM

How does that saying go.. The pot calling the kettle?

In a way, posts like this make me happy, as they provide an opportunity for all readers to consider the subject-matter from diametric perspectives..

For example: whether or not you personally adore beastiality, the liberal application of generalized statements like, "most normal sane people would..." adulterate your intended point of contention.. Who among us is an authority on normality? And even then, how would this individual instantly obtain the general consensus of his peers?

But then, wasn't the point of writing/reading in online forums to inquire upon the general consensus' of the masses, and to weigh our individual perspectives against said 'consensus', thereby provoking thought and growth..?

The general consensus of the masses differs greatly from the consensus of bdsmlibrary members in erotic realms.. Rover, something about bdsm (forgive the imminent pun) tickled your fancy, or else why would you be a contributing member here..? Consider the spectrum of autoerotic mental imagery you (no doubt fervently) cavort through in your mission to cross your own personal "finish" line.. This spectrum ostensibly has it's range from the mundane and benign, to the concupiscent and malign.. In other words, your masturbation material no doubt has a cache pf vanilla imagery and at least a few sex acts the general populace would find hugely distasteful..

None of us, here, has the authority to edify on the basis of the consensus of the general populace, which desires constitute an
extremely sick and a sign of a twisted and distorted mind

Even in my most open and illustrative moments, there's a selection of dark thoughts that I hold back from view.. I applaud those members who have contributed openly about their fantasies and personal experiences in this thread..

ps - your liberal application of question marks, followed by exclamation points adds to the overall intactness of your post.. A++++++++++++++!!!!!

MrEmann
04-24-2011, 06:27 AM
I don't know if I have anything substantive to add. However many years ago I found an online brochure for a Caribbean Island that specialized in this. They bred three types of dogs, Doberman Pincher, Rottweilers, and I forget the third. The deal was a single woman, or a couple either Male/female or Female/female could come to the island. They would be treated to a show and tell involving girls that would show proper technique. Then a dog would be picked out, and time would be given to acclimate the new O/owner(s) and the dog. Then at the end of the time (week or week end, I forget) The dog was taken home. Clearly the dogs knew exactly what was expected from them. In fact bred to this purpose.

The odd thing was...I found about this on an animal rights website. They clearly were against the idea.

I have long since lost the book mark for this, and have been unable to find it again. Nor can I recall exactly the website I first found this on.

I am sure the reason that single Men were not allowed to visit the island in question is, they would have been overwhelmed to the point of the island sinking. Okay a bit facetious there, but clearly they were trying to limit visitors to the O/ones truly interested and dedicated.

Snark
04-24-2011, 11:34 AM
It's a dog's life...