PDA

View Full Version : couple of 3d toon pics i took..

Mycokizyrz
11-09-2006, 07:29 PM
If you like i'll take more..

Talia
11-09-2006, 08:44 PM
I can't approve these...sorry..they are copywrighted....if they are your copywrights..pease let me know.

Talia
11-09-2006, 10:36 PM
You're all set...great pics btw.

Flaming_Redhead
11-09-2006, 11:58 PM
Very cute! That is a really cool program ya got there!

Rabbit1
11-10-2006, 06:29 AM
yep great pics but I told you yesterday they could not have a copyright on them ----

Mycokizyrz
11-10-2006, 07:54 AM
yep great pics but I told you yesterday they could not have a copyright on them ----

My apologies, I thought I had explained that they had it but it just applies to the technology the program uses, not the image itself. In this program you can pose and dress the model, and take snapshots. As far as I know you can distribute pics you take with it as long as it's not for commercial purposes. I just wanted to explain that I don't think there would be any trouble for the site for posting them. It's your call of course and if your decision stands then ok.. :cool:

Ozme52
11-10-2006, 11:31 AM
Are you saying those are images you created and the 'copyright' is the equivalent of the 'kodak' or 'fujifilm' watermark on photography paper?

An interesting conundrum... the technology is going to keep pushing the boundaries.

Mycokizyrz
11-10-2006, 03:28 PM
Are you saying those are images you created and the 'copyright' is the equivalent of the 'kodak' or 'fujifilm' watermark on photography paper?

An interesting conundrum... the technology is going to keep pushing the boundaries.

Yea that's basically it, I took the pics but the program stamps the notice on the images..