PDA

View Full Version : Funny true stories

MrJerseyGuy
11-08-2003, 09:43 AM
I hope to inspire some good true stories with this...

As many of you have read about the advances in my relationship with my first true sub over the past 6 months, I have an unrelated but funny story that I feel compelled to share because it's not the kind of thing I can tell a lot of my friends about.

Two days ago I went to the Emergency room of a local hospital for something that turned out to be minor, but it scared me enough to get checked out. By 4 that afternoon I felt fine, but had already been admitted and was told they would be keeping me overnight for tests the next day. My girlfriend and sub immediately took the night off of work and spent most of it with me in my hospital bed. The staff was really cool and didn't kick her out when visiting hours ended at 8pm. I was really horny and tried to talk her into a blowjob in the bathroom. I was fantasizing about having her strip and squat, then using a grip on her hair to force fuck her mouth...something we have done many times. She wouldn't go for it. She was afraid of discovery and not being allowed to come back. She left at 11:30pm and I just lay there with my hardon.

By 12:15 I knew that the only was I was going to be able to sleep was to get some relief. Any guy that has ever tried to fall asleep with a hardon will understand this. I was in a room alone so the bathroom was pretty private. I walked in, wheeling my IV cart next to me with a bunch of wires attached to my chest and some meter on the IV cart that was recording certain vital signs.

I snuck a cigarette, then dropped my shorts and started stimulating myself. As horny as I was, its no easy task to get excited when your standing up in a stainless steel bathroom by yourself. To make a long story shorter...just at the moment of truth...I had just shot my first spurt of cum as I fantasized like crazy when I was thrown back to reality by a series of knocks on the bathroom door. A female voice sounded alarmed as she asked "Sir! Sir! Are you OK?" I was still finishing my orgasm as I answered. "Yes, I'm fine." She spoke again. "Your heart rate just shot up and set the alarm off at the desk...when your through in there maybe you should lay down. It's probably the moving around..."

As I "cleaned myself" I shook my head and rolled my eyes. I hadn't been aware that the gadgets attached to me were being monitored at the nurses station out in the hall!

After I got back into bed I really wanted to call my girl and tell her so we could laugh about it but I was afraid she might already be sleeping so I didn't. A short time later the nurse walked in to check on me. "You doing OK?" She asked "Did you feel anything in your chest around the time I knocked on the door? Your pulse went from 80 to 130 in just a minute or two. We were worried about you."

I wonder if the nurses ever figured it out. Anyway, thats my little contribution. Am I the only one that this kind of shit happens too???

Jones, Nikka
11-08-2003, 08:39 PM
That is a very good story. It reminds me of the one and only time I gave myself an orgasm in public. I had joined a gym for the first time and was pleasantly surprised to find out that when using one of the abdominal isolation excercise machines, that I could tense my vaginal muscles the same way I do when I masturbate, except with no hands.

So there I was, "working out" and enjoying the effects of each series of reps when , at the end of the last series I had a blinding orgasm. I bit my lip to avoid moaning out loud and squeezed my eyes shut only to open them and seeing one of the gym's trainers looking at me with a very concerned look in his face.
I was still dizzy and could not talk, so he came over, steadied me and told me that it was normal for beginners to be very enthusiastic about working out for the first time but that I should take it easy the first few weeks.

By then I could breathe normally again so I thanked him for his concern and his help but to this day I can not look at him without getting a stupid grin across my face. I am sure the poor sweet guy thinks I have a crush on him.

MrJerseyGuy
11-09-2003, 06:46 AM
You should find a way to market that! I'll bet it would be bigger than the Atkin's Diet, Richard Simmons and Slimfast all put together!!!

GaryWilcox
11-09-2003, 07:44 AM
The scene: my first apartment, age 20. Girlfriend (an Irish redhead, lithe, beautiful...) wants to come over and celebrate newfound freedom with a wild night of lovemaking. We plan for days; I stock up on Karma Sutra products and condoms; she buys bra and panties special to the occasion.

She knocks on the door, and I greet her warmly. She looks at me as she enters with some trpidation, and I ask her what's wrong, as I close the bedroom door behind us.
"I, ummmm... I got my period." She winces.
"Oh!" I hold her hands and step back. "We don't have to... we could just go to Blockbuster..."
The look of disappointment is immediate. "We could..."
Any suggestion she has at this moment is very welcome. "...yes?"
"My big sister says it actually helps her... having sex when she's got her..."
"You still want...?" I look eager, and ignorant-- she realizes I'm missing the point and she'll have to spell it out."
"There'd be a bit of blood."
"Oh... that's alright with me, if it's--" She starts hastily stripping right there and I grab her, rushing her into the bedroom.

An hour or so later, after much teasing and kissing, I am about to cum inside her. I pull out, gripping the condom so that I can collect the sperm without spilling on her. As I raise up and the coverlet falls away from her body, I see the blood. My shaft and belly are smeared in a thick, dark blood. Her crotch looks like a vicious stab wound, with blood oozing from the condom to where I 'stabbed' her.
She covers her eyes, embarrassed and mortified, but I'm still staring, satisfied with this mock image of rough sex. Curling my lip like Billy Idol and breaking into my best Spinal Tap impression, I say, "None more black."
We laughed for hours...

Cleo671
11-09-2003, 08:04 AM
Well this happened..oooh exactly ten years ago..but at the time I couldn't 'discuss' it with my girlfriends at the time because most of them didn't experience 'that kind of sex'..and would have been mortified..but they were all secretly certain that this man I was seeing was beating me up black and blue.. because I had a lump the size of a golfball on my forehead..
Anyway I was seeing this 'hot guy' (well to me at the time) and one night we were hot and heavy in the bedroom..as one would be (hopefully)..and we are switching all types of positions after the foreplay..so it was (yessssssss I know I know but when your 'young') missionary..then me on the side and him behind..and then me on my stomach, him lying on top..and while we were on the same them we move onto doggy style..
by this time we are 'volcanic'..
so there I am on all fours..he is primed and ready, actually I don't think we paused, and yes the following is the reason why the lights should not be 'off'..

In one clean sweep.. he does his 'thang'..and I am 'what the fuck was that?????????????????'..and I move like Flash Gordon FORWARD.. meaning my head meets the bedhead.. I see stars..he is motionless.. I am having a split second thought of 'Do I deck the bastard or don't I?'.. simply because he was looking at me with the Bart Simpson 'I didn't do it' look..but after that we didn't do anything.. I don't think we knew what to say..

but yeah..
that was my first introduction to Backdoor..by mistake mind you..and at the time most of my gfs were virgins..so it wasn't like I could say 'well he didn't hit me, this golfball is because he accidently knocked on my backdoor'

looking back though..
remembering that moment I do laugh to myself..

It's not a funny story to tell the grand kiddies one day..but
it's funny enough to tell to 'seasoned' adults.

GaryWilcox
11-09-2003, 08:13 AM
Slapstick sodomy! That's funny...

I remember talking to a young woman in 1995, just after my divorce, who agreed to come down to Atlanta for a wild night of sex, and just 'belong' to me for the weekend-- but I think we had diffenrt ideas of property management.

Our conversation had denegrated to phone sex, and she was asking me about all the things I was going to do to her, and cooing as I laid it out in detail:

"And after I'm done having you up against the wall..."
"Mmmhmmmm?"
"...I'll tie you to the bed, face down, legs spread..."
"Oh, my god..."
"..and put my cock up your hot ass--"
"Whoa! You are so NOT doing that!"
"Whoops! No, not that... I mean..."

Cleo671
11-09-2003, 08:33 AM
hahahahahahahahaha...
oh stop it!!!

I had an experience with this guy who was 'phone' wooing me for weeks(this is this year..recent)..he was an acquaintence, we knew one another through social events, he got my number from a mutual friend..and there am I thinking 'what the heck..the semi blind date'...anyway..
he was six years older than I was..according to him he hadn't had a dry spell for 5 years.. So inside me I was a bit concerned, not sure whether I should feel uncomfortable or not as it was my second foray into the 'world of dating'..and here I was talking to a SEXUAL DYNAMO..

the conversation turns to sex..he asks me about domination (because we were talking about it but in his mind he was thinking about the Gone with the Wind type of domination)..and to tell him an aspect of it, as to what it meant to me.. 'which position do you think is more dominant for a male'..

(I can be so naive at times, either that or I get really 'excited')..

so I begin to talk about anal sex..and how it can place a man in more control/the pleasure pain aspect etc.. and then I go on in detail as to how.. being tied.. being held down.. over a dining table..that it didn't necessarily need to be done in the 'bedroom'...

well..
he just went quiet.. for a few minutes..

Don't you just 'hate' that dreaded conversational pause?

Faibhar
11-09-2003, 08:34 AM
Anyone who coins the phrase
Slapstick sodomy , as did G.W. deserves some sort of an award.

Cleo671's account of "back door" activity is very close to a personal experience. Would that it could be funny now, but at the time she was quite clear about leaving her posterior alone.

In retrospect, perhaps it was ineptness on my part that made the person mentioned so definitive, just like possibly ineptness on the part of Cleo671's partner at that time.

GaryWilcox
11-10-2003, 05:34 AM
I have only once cheated on a partner. I was involved with a slightly unstable person and I wanted out of the relationship. But like a coward, I did nothing. One night, out drinking with some friends, I agreed to be the safe driver, as I'm a near Tee-Totaller. It was three of us, including my best friend, a girl he was flirrting with a lot, and his ex-girlfriend, Patty.

Patty had been the focus of many fantasies. Beautiful on the cellular level. She wore Dior, Poison, and that stuff has always been a powerful aphrodisiac for me that I like to call "Justifiable Rape". She was not a supermodel, but after knowing her for three years, I had a hard time understanding how anyone could be alone with her and not try to kiss her.

Not that I had every tried. She was my best friend's girlfriend, and I knew she was off limits. The previous year, she and my friend had broken up after she grew disenchated with him. It was an awful ordeal that ripped our circle of friends apart, and she had taken a swing at him-- indication that there was more at play here than just 'disenchantment'.

They managed to find the friendship that was underneath their affair, and became drinking buds and occasional lovers.

But that night, she and I were hitting it off fior the first time, and I confessed a secret crush I had on her. She was less intrigued by the honest emotion and more intrigued by the idea of having a 'quickie' with her ex's best friend, I think.

We got back to my home and after putting down my best friend to sleep off his intoxication, we got naked together and climbed into bed.

IMPOTENCE.

The only time I ever cheated; the last time I tried. I am still embarrased when I think about the incident.

Lord Douche
11-10-2003, 05:51 AM
Originally posted by GaryWilcox
We got back to my home and after putting down my best friend to sleep off his intoxication, we got naked together and climbed into bed.

IMPOTENCE.
LOL!
A bit Freudian here, punishing yourself, etc

I admire everyone's guts to admit this stuff. I only hope I can avoid similar experiences ;)

MrJerseyGuy
11-10-2003, 06:32 AM
I've already told a half a dozen people my masturbation story. Maybe I'm weird but I don't have any problem admitting stuff like that...I find it funny!

GaryWilcox
11-10-2003, 06:42 AM
Originally posted by Lord Douche
I admire everyone's guts to admit this stuff. I only hope I can avoid similar experiences ;)

"I prick my finger and bleed, that's tragedy. You walk into an open manhole and die, that's comedy." -- Mel Brooks

Anonymity helps!

Cleo671
11-10-2003, 07:06 AM
Ok I don't have a dick..but the female equivalent of impotence..when you both want penetration say..is when your on a new brand of Pill(because I wanted to avoid an oncoming period..so it was ULTRA Hardcore Oestrogen dose) that really screws your hormone balance so you don't lubricate (if your a woman that is :P).. and at the same time you don't have any KY Jelly..or any lube at all..and your at a place ie holiday away middle of nowhere ..middle of night..where you don't have anything in the cupboard that you can improvise with..

that happened to me when at a moment where I should have been experiencing my 'younger male at my dirtay 30's' stage..

the poor guy.. I didn't feel bad..a bit embarrassed...

there he was thinking 'oh yeah older woman.. at her peak'..

and I was ..the Sahara was an oasis compared to me..

I have to say it was so cute when he had a tantrum ..

'That's it tomorrow when the supermarket opens I am gonna go and get lube!!!!!!.. I have to say I was chuffed.. now that's modern day chivalry.. :)

GaryWilcox
11-10-2003, 07:25 AM
I remember a tale of personal unreadiness. Didn't embarrass me, but.. well, read the story below!

Those who have read the opening post of "My Little Demon: Rape" might remember that I was in an open relationship that led to a serious long-term relationship after a few months.

I had always been clear with her that we could be great friends, and kiss and make out, but I wouldn't take it to the point of intercourse until we were monogamous. (Must have been my George Michael "explore monogamy" phase.) I was reading on sublimation at the time, so I suspect there may have been method to that madness.

I arrived at her house so we could watch Twin Peaks and talk about it after. She informed me nonchallantly that she had decided to stop seeing someone she flirted with now and then. Nothing registered with me at the time, because she didn't say, "...and I was hoping we could go forward now that I'm seeing only you..."

I was working full time, and I would begin to get tired after 10... she and did the kissing thing on the couch. Her parents were out of town, and her brother was at wa friend's. Strangely, none of these clues tipped me off that she might have something serious in mind.

At some point she stood u, taking my hand, and led me into her father's work study, where small bed was. I was looking pretty beat, so maybe she was going to offer me the bed to sleep in.

Two seconds into her peeling ff her shirt, I knew where we were going. I probably didn't ask what this meant. She kissed me again, and we started shedding clothes together. Then came the question..

"Did you bring it?"
"Bring what?"
"A condom."
I swallowed hard. I hadn't bothered to carry a condom in my wallet in months. After all, I was seeing just her, and I had no interest in casual encounters. "Um... let me just drive downto the Jiffy..."
One of us remembered her keychain: a condom in a "Break Glass in Case of Emergency" case. In a few seconds, we were consumating our love.

Two days later, Jenny is out with friends. She gets her keys out to open the car door, and the friend gasps, "Oh my god! You did it with him!"

She said she turned an interesting new shade of purple.

Cleo671
11-11-2003, 01:23 AM
lol I remember those keychains..
Were they ever trademarked? ..

but I'd never heard of anyone using the condom in them
until now..

:) wow

GaryWilcox
11-11-2003, 07:19 AM
...the condom actually worked!

;)

norton
11-13-2003, 11:12 AM
My story occured about 15 years ago when I was married with two children, a boy ten years old and a girl nine years old.

My wife and I were watching TV in the living room during the day. I was employed and working 4PM to Midnight shift at the time. We were cuddling on the sofa while watching and we were getting pretty intimate. We decided we didn't want to put on a floor show for the children so we retired to the bedroom.

I had put a lockable handle on the bedroom door so we could lock it from the inside and feel our privacy was assured. Same kind as used on bathrooms.

We lay on the bed and cuddled for a while, then I started petting and kissing the back of her neck. I removed her blouse and skirt and stroked her bare skin for a while before removing all her clothes.

I then pulled the covers back on the bed and laid her face down and told her to spread eagle. I took some half inch braided nylon ropes and tied her hands to opposite corners of the headboard and then tied her ankles to opposite corners of the footboard.

Having her helpless was a big turn on for me so I played with her for a while then straddling her behind I entered her.

Imagine our surprise when the locked bedroom door opened and my daughter asked what we were doing? I quickly yanked the covers over my helpless wife and told my daughter we were playing.

How did she get in? Most lockable inside doorlocks have a small hole in front so you can unlock the door from the outside using a small pin. Poking the pin into the small hole will unlock the door. That's so you can unlock the bathroom if your child locks themselves in and can't figure out how to unlock it.

Somehow or other my daughter had figured out how to use the little pin and unlocked our bedroom door!!! I don't remember where she got the little pin or how she figured it out because I was so dumbfounded at the time. I just hope we didn't scar her little psyche for life!!

MrJerseyGuy
11-13-2003, 01:12 PM
Been down that path too!

woodsman'sgame
11-14-2003, 05:45 PM
Mine has to do with language, nothing more, but it was pretty embarassing. We live in the Bible Belt and people still call each other Sir and Ma'am. Keep this in mind when you read my story.

Woodsman and I were in his shop and I was dialing my son's girlfriend's house on the portable telephone. I had just finished dialing the number, when Woodsman came up to me and unceremoniously reached under my dress, around my panties into my crotch and plunged his fingers into me. All of which would have been fine if it had not so happened that he apparently had not washed his hands well enough of one of the chemicals he was using and my sensitive tissue began to burn.

"I looked at him exasperated and raised my voice (it was almost a scream because it hurt). "Stop, (insert Woodsman's real name here), its burning. You are contaminating my pussy!"

At that moment I looked down at my hand and saw the phone.
I put the phone to my ear and my son's girlfriend's father said,
"Hello? Hello?"

I hung up.

The father has never said a word about that call.

GaryWilcox
11-14-2003, 06:39 PM
Oh my god... that must've made game night and school plays uncomfortable!

woodsman'sgame
11-14-2003, 06:56 PM
What was most irritating was that Woodsman would not stop laughing after I hung up and told him who had been on the phone.

Cleo671
11-14-2003, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by woodsman'sgame
"I looked at him exasperated and raised my voice (it was almost a scream because it hurt). "Stop, (insert Woodsman's real name here), its burning. You are contaminating my pussy!"

.. Next social occasion..I'd mention that something chemical was sprayed near the cat and the cat reacted..had to take it to the vet.. I know it sounds lame as ..but..it's a suggestion lol..

In a strange way it reminds me of my first 'public' blush..moving house..forgetting I had the vibrator(which was one of those rite of passage girly gifts at the time) packed amongst pillowcases, which were only in a small open cardboard box..the removalist dropping it and then seeing an anatomically correct and somewhat large dick specimen there on the concrete in between the front door and the van, it being daylight..an apartment block (kiddies and adults around)..me, the removalists and a nosy neighbour looking on the pavement..

and Bart Simpson came to mind right there and then..

'I didn't do it !!'..

the irony of going to lengths for it not to be discovered at home and succeeding only for it to fall out right there and then..isn't always the way it happens?
:)

GaryWilcox
11-15-2003, 06:35 AM
Long before I was in to D/s, back in the days just after high school when I drank socially, I was a bit of a freak within my circle of friends for my willingness to get nude without warning or consent.

I remember my friend, Wayne, had a recent ex-girlfriend coming to a party-- someone who'd broken his heart. I did one of those kitchen consults, consoling him about the pain he was in. I told him I could ask her to leave, but he thought she'd cause a scene of some kind.

At the time, we were a very tight-knit group, so I decided to do something to show Wayne I was 'rooting' for him. ( ;) Cleo!)

I stripped right there in the kitchen, got my dirtiest thoughts going, worked myself to full erection, amd then walked out into the party nonchallantly and sat on the couch next to his ex-girlfriend.

Her eyes bugged, but I pretended not to notice. The rest of the room was noticing, but trying not laugh... she asked me what the hell I was thought I was doing... I said politely, "Oh, sorry-- just really eager for the orgy to start."

She lasted about twenty seconds before splitting. That alone deserves an award.

Cleo671
11-15-2003, 06:55 AM
..Oh that's a definite show of support for Wayne, you definitely 'rooted' for him in that situation.. ;)

I just want to ask; when you say 'nonchalantly' was that accompanied by a bug eyed innocent look or was it the 'steely' gaze? Because if it's the second, I am amazed she lasted up to the 20 second mark and didn't faint before she raced out.

But that's a classic line , I have to file that in the 'for future reference' category just in case a similar situation arises..
:D

GaryWilcox
11-15-2003, 07:39 AM
It was overly 'Christian witness on the bus" sort of friendly...

Tee hee!

norton
11-15-2003, 11:12 AM
I and my wife at the time had been experimenting with bondage for a while and found it enjoyable. So she was tied up with her hands behind her back and her ankles tied together. Both were pretty secure. I was playing with her body when the phone rang on the bedside nightstand. I ran a small business out of my home and customers called my number so it was imperative that I answer it.

I picked up the phone and said "Hello"

It was her mother. We chatted for a bit then she asked to speak to my wife. Being a bit flustered I held the phone to my bound wifes mouth and ear and said "It's for you". She said "Hello" and listened for a bit. Then she said "I'm tied up right now". "I'll call you back later".

We both laughed so hard the moment was broken but I was impressed with her quick wit!!

norton
11-15-2003, 11:17 AM
Back in the 70s my girlfriend at the time was pretty submissive. She had done something that irritated me so I decided to punish her. I don't remember what exactly she had done.

At the time I rode a motorcycle. So I punished her by taking her in my car to an outdoor drive in movie and forced her to watch 3 (three) motorcycle movies in a row. "Hells Angels from Hell" was one of them I think.

I figure this counts as cruel and unusual punishment.

Faibhar
11-16-2003, 06:59 AM
Fine stories one and all! They do bring to mind a time before my ex became my ex when she was hosting in the livingroom a neighbor whose friendship she was actively courting. The neighbor's son, at the time about 5, came into the master bedroom where I was, saw a vibrator on the floor, where it was always conspicuously kept alongside HER side of the bed and asked me, "What's this?".

Call it sadistic , mischievious, or just plain poor taste, I answered the young lad by saying that he best ask the owner, indicating my then wife in the other room. The innocent then did so, holding the device in front of my ex's reddening face, and his mother's paler contenance.

Needless to say, the adult friendship never did get off of the ground after that incident.

Mobius
11-16-2003, 07:30 AM
It was 1988, I was at a strip club just outside India polis. it was called Dancers west. I was there as a designated driver with a group of friends in Charleston Indiana for a Radio controlled helicopter fun fly .

At the time I had more money than sence and started stuffing dollar bills into the strippers panties and getting little more and a quick kiss in return.

I wear glasses and at the time I was wearing shooting glasses that had pop out lenses. Well this one stripper a little hottie was so happy that I had slipped her a 20 that she took my glasses and stuck them in her panties and rubbed her female stuff all over my glasses and then to her horror when she pulled them out the lenses had popped out. She turned to me in the middle of the show and handed me the frames that then the lenses and said that she was so sorry, and that if I meet her after her shift she would pay me for the glasses.

I like an idiot simply popped the lenses back in and wore her pussy caked glasses the rest of the night.

but I took her up on her offer to meat after the show and got a little head from her any way.

GaryWilcox
11-16-2003, 05:15 PM
This happened tonight.

I stopped at a chicken place called Zaxby's and ordered dinner. When I pulled around to pay, there was this cute little blonde teenager at the window. I turned off my CD player so I could ask her if he could break my $100. She said sure, and while she was getting the food, I turned back on the CD.

I listen to lots of things in the car-- mix CD's, obscure 4AD bands, Jeff Buckley, the Sundays, you name it. But one of my favorite things to listen to is the OCR of "RENT".

So I start singing along to "La Vie Boheme" and I belt out, "To Sodomy, it's between God and me... to S&M!"

Naturally, I look over to check on my food, and realize the girl is trying to hand me the food while blushing a new shade of orange at what I just sang.

Dammit, I'm gonna get shot one day...

Mobius
11-16-2003, 05:27 PM
coruptor of the inecent.

I have to be carefull with car/bus audio with the XM radio in my car/bus 50 some odd channels are adult with swear words from rap hip hop comedy to playboy radio talking about fisting and anal sex. not for the inicent children of america but it is ok for old board bus drivers to lisen to when the bus is empty

GaryWilcox
11-16-2003, 05:37 PM
Seventeen...

...ish.

Cleo671
11-21-2003, 04:01 AM
It was the 80's..big hair...big shoulders (pads)..frosted lipstick..those were the days.
Working the bar was more quiet on the weeknights and the live music in the background only did so much so at around 3am the night went downhill, and there were only so many bottles of alcohol I could arrange nicely and so many ashtrays I could empty.
I had just left home and told an itty bitty fib to get a job in this nightclub restaurant and the switch from working in nursing homes was great financially. My policy was never to date any customers, and I was very successful..however this particular night the rug was pulled out from under my feet when 'the most good looking guy waltzed into the bar area'.. hey I was seventeen..He was tan, had eyes that were the lightest shade of green, a killer smile that is seen in toothpaste adverts and wore a cologne that wasn't spicy..but oriental in it's fragrance. I literally was incapable of speaking for the first few seconds, and he goddamned well knew it..after a few seconds however I regained my composure (difficult for that age) and served him. After knocking back his drink offers, at around 430am he asked me out..and I told him I'd think about it (as a woman usually does)..but that only took me five minutes, so I said yes.

I nearly had kittens by the end of that week deciding what to wear, what makeup, whether to wear the shocking pink matching underwear or the basic black.. yes the pink won..
So we have dinner.. we go and see a live band.. drink a HELL of a lot. My mood is a combo of anticipation,lust and more lust.
Very late in the wee hours..we arrive to my place, a house which I shared with two others, a guy and a girl..things get heated, we move into the bedroom...and it's oh so grand but at the same time I'm shitting bricks because there I am a 'big virgin' and all, but the alcohol earlier provided dutch courage..and it all flowed so well...
just as the big moment happened..and I was in 7th heaven after realising it wasn't going to be that 'painful'.. there is a noise...and no time.. there is my female housemate (she forgot her goddamn keys) climbing through the window (which I, the idiot would leave slightly open in the summer)..

'Ohhhhh!!!' she says..

what do you do when it's summer, it's hot and there is not a blanket or sheet to be found so you can 'duck and cover'?

norton
11-21-2003, 09:56 PM
In the 1980s I was having an affair with a single lady near San Diego. I was going to college and she was a nurse. She was living on a ranch and I was living near San Bernardino and I would drive down and spend the weekend or the occasional three day weekend with her.

She was a knockout and men were always hitting on her in the doctors office where she worked. A retired deputy sheriff was particularly aggressive but she kept putting him off although she would occasionally have a few drinks with him in the kitchen. She had told me about him and mentioned that he normally carried a gun or two.

The first time he came to her house and surprised me Joan told me "Take off and go back home. I'll get rid of him and you can spend next weekend with me." So I took off on my motorcycle and drove back home to Walnut. As I thought about it I decided that if this guy comes around again he might pull a gun on me and I didn't want to go down without a fight. So I put my little .25 caliber Llama in a holster in the small of my back where it would be inconspicuous.

The next weekend I and motorcycle and hardware went down to San Diego for the weekend. We talked in the kitchen and before too long retired to the bedroom. The bedroom was a beauty with a fireplace, private shower and French doors that led to a stone patio.

You'll never guess what happened. Right. He comes to the front door and knocks and Joan says to me "wait here I'll get rid of him". She dresses hurriedly and goes to the kitchen where he has let himself in and is sitting at the kitchen table with a liquor bottle. I can hear their conversation and he is saying like: "I love you and I want you to be mine forever." I'm lying naked in bed and listening to this and he begins asking ""Who is in the bedroom ?"

This is not a good turn of events. Joan says in a loud voice "There's no one in the bedroom". He gets up and starts walking toward the bedroom. I quietly jump out of bed, grab all my clothes and go through the French doors onto the patio. So I'm standing out there nude, holding my clothes when they come in. It was pretty embarassing and I was thinking "I feel like an actor in a B movie". I was not only cold but I felt rediculous. I want to be quiet and not arouse suspicion so I don't dress.

My thinking went along the lines of "If he finds me he'll shoot me and there my lifeless nude corpse will be found". Although this is in San Diego it was cold outside and I'm gradually changing from nice warm bed to frozen feet. I hear "See, I told you there was no one in the bedroom."

He finally leaves and by that time I am frozen. Joan comes back and tells me "He's gone" and we resumed what we were doing before his arrival.

There is a postscript. I went down one weekend on my motorcycle and there was his car parked out front with him in it. He had just arrived. Joan came out and started talking to him through the car window when he opened the door and stepped out. He opened the cars back door and started rummaging around on the floor. I figured "This is it. I'm going to shoot it out and he's probably a better shot than I am." I put down the kickstand because I didn't want the bike to fall over and scratch it after I was dead. I put my hands on my hips and started sliding my hand back under my leather jacket toward the small of my back. Joan grabbed his shoulder and talked animatedly for a minute or two and then he got back in his car and roared off. Awfully close to me.

After several months he admitted he was too old for Joan and that I was the right man for her. He and I became wary friends and..... There are a few more stories along this line but that's another story.

BDSM_Tourguide
11-25-2004, 12:36 PM
This should go nicely with that "Embarrassing Moments" thread that was started recently.

Sailor861
01-22-2005, 11:57 AM
On January 20, 2005, I was admitted to a local general hospital for an orthopedic "day surgery" procedure. A little nervous when I was escorted into the operating room, I glanced around and saw three nurses busying themselves in preparation for the arrival of the anesthetist and the surgeon.

"Take off your dressing gown and undo your hospital shirt," said one nurse, glancing casually at me. I immediately complied and undid the short, little green gown and untied my "johnny shirt" (you all know the type -- the backless one) and placed them neatly on the OR table. it was cold in the OR as I stood there, in my natural state. :eek:

To my great surprise, all three nurses suddenly turned around, with broad smiles and closely engaged my eyes only (I thought). The head nurse said: "No, no, you can keep the hospital shirt; I meant just untie it!"

The three nurses struggled to keep their composure as I slipped the hospital shirt back on and sheepishly looked around, trying to look "cool." (ha)

"Chilly in here, isn't it?" said one nurse as she came up beside me to attach sticky things to my chest and place the blood-pressure monitor cuff on my right arm.

I managed a wan smile, I think, and was soon rendered unconscious although I do believe I put a smile on a trio of nurses' faces that afternoon.

Eruditio Deus
01-27-2005, 05:16 PM
A few years ago my brother and his girlfriend(now his wife) were sharing an apartment with me. His girlfriend was my best friends little sister so I knew the family quite well.

One saturday morning her parents call and tell me they're going to stop by for a visit in about an hour. Now normally this wouldn't be a problem as they are both morning people-but they went out the night before, got wasted, and humped like rabbits all night. I thought I was in a cheap hotel all night. Now since the music in their bedroom was playing I knew they were too busy(again) to take a phone call, so I gave them a few minutes-like 45 or 50 before I yelled through their that her parents were stopping by.

The stereo soon turned off and the sounds of frenzied dressing could be heard and this was about the time the door bell rang. I greeted her parents and invited them in, and noticed they had brought their schnauzer Muppet, with them. I made polite chit chat for a few minutes while the two love birds got dressed and came out. They looked a little rough and quipped "We didn't sleep too well last night", to which I couldn't help but roll my eyes.

About this time, Muppet is in their bedroom barking, so everyone looks towards the bedroom door. And at this exact moment Muppet comes charging out victoriously with his new toy. A foot long floppy rubber dong he's holding right in the middle so its flapping up & down in time with his bobbing little run. This is when I snort a mouthful of orange juice right out my nose(fresh squeezed too, damn pulp...).

To make matters worse, when they tried to retrieve the dong, Muppet thought it was play time and refused to be caught. Those little schnauzers are quick. I laughed until I could hardly breath watching those two chase that dong bearing little dog around our apartment.

Her parents, being rather devout christians were of course mortified.

I've gotten to make hundreds of jokes about that incident over the years, and I still give them the same anniversary gift every year-a package of doggie treats called "Snausages".

slavelucy
01-27-2005, 09:41 PM
To make matters worse, when they tried to retrieve the dong, Muppet thought it was play time and refused to be caught.

ROFL, great story! By the time time i'd read up to this part, i could almost hear the circus music playing in the back ground, it's like a carry on sketch!

Sailor - LOL! What most made me laugh about that was when you said you tried to look 'cool'...lol - bless you, we all do that don't we, try and recover it....*grins*. Still, at least it was something to think about other than the impending operation.

A few weeks back, i had a nickel rash round my face, from a ball gag....in a VERY obvious shape... i was getting my nails/waxing done and the beautician (also a friend) asked what was wrong with my face. i shrugged and said "Dunno, maybe it's dry skin"...she comes over and looks at it (NOT a good idea to suggest it was a skin complaint..to a beautician) and says "Hmmm...ya know what it looks like though?" i asked what..she replies "It looks like a bit shape..you know, those things horses wear". :eek:

i wanted to say "a BIT? Sheesh, it wasn't as bad as all THAT, it was just a run of the mill ball gag". Alas, i didn't, i just blushed, laughed (probably too much) and said "heh, giddy up". :rolleyes:

sl

(oooh, this is my 1000th post, god, i can yap)

AndrewBlack
01-28-2005, 04:36 AM
LOL, good stories chaps.

Sailor, your one sounds better than leaving your pants on when going for a gynaecology procedure under anaesthetic, I've often wondered about the mentality behind that. ( You are proably now thinking that this guy has too much time on his hands! )

magicgrl
02-02-2005, 06:14 PM
<snip> Am I the only one that this kind of shit happens too???[/QUOTE]

Oh hell no-- this fall i wass working insane hours on a political campaign and i was NEVER home. Master and i decided that He could e-mail me orders at work to help keep me focused. WEEEEEEEEELLLLLL--

He sent the order to my work e-mail address, because i checked that one all the time. i have a lap top and He thought that was the only place my e-mail was loaded. Nope-- i had placed an account on one of my co-workers computers because i use Mac and we needed Windows for several things we did. One afternoon my co-worker looks at me and says, "Take your panties off now." :eek: Stunned, i looked at him and said, "What did you say?" He replies, "Someone named Lord Thomas sent you an e-mail telling you to take your panties off now." Quick thinking Public Relations person i am i responded, "Yeah, well i get e-mails all the time telling me that i can have a bigger penis too." The incident was soon forgotten by those in the office, but damn i learned my lesson....

We nixed the idea of sending orders that way anymore.

*~magic~*

slavelucy
02-02-2005, 09:05 PM
Stunned, i looked at him and said, "What did you say?" He replies, "Someone named Lord Thomas sent you an e-mail telling you to take your panties off now."

ROFLMAO!! Oh my god, that's so funny..something about the line 'Someone named Lord Thomas etc etc...' hugely amuses me. Thanks so much for sharing that.

*still laughing*

sl

Aeneas
02-17-2005, 11:52 PM
A while back I was sessioning a sub. I had tied her nude spread eagle on her back on a bed with a ball gag attatched. I was expecting a good friend, a Domme, to come by to meet my new sub and she was running a bit late. I decided to begin without her, figuring I could make the introduction just as easily with the sub restrained. As I was just begining the preliminaries, the phone on the other side of the bed rang. Thinking it must be my Domme friend, I huried around the bed to answer. When I made the last turn and almost had the phone in my hand, my left foot got tangled on the sheet I had hurriedly thrown on the floor. My left foot slid under the metal bedframe as I lurched forward and fell, getting wedged in the proicess. I experienced a complete rupture of the Achilles tendon, crashed to the floor (in my best dominating fashion). Reaching out in desperation, I managed to pull a 500 cd rack down on top of me. I crawled to the phone, pulled it down to the floor, and was thrilled to learn that my teenage son had just bought his favorite computer game on sale.
It was a bad moment for the sub and myself. She was totally helpless, couldn't even speak. I was in pain and buried under 500 cds. Both of us were nude. I couldn't very well tell my son to have his grandmother run him by to untie my friend. The thought of dialing 911 for emergency help didn't work either. After telling my son how happy I was for him, I pulled myself up from the rubble, freed the disappointed sub, pulled my clothes on, had her answer the door (the Domme had arrived), and called my doctor. The ladies took me to the emergency room, after which they had an exciting evening together. I came home with pain pills and a leg immobilizer.
Two weeks later I was in for surgery and in a full leg cast for several weeks. Months of rehab followed where I learned, among other things, that you can dial a phone with your toes with enough practice. People I would meet would always ask, "how did you hurt your foot?" I had a new story for each person, none of them the true one.

Ranai
02-19-2005, 06:44 AM
Incapacitated Dom buried under 500 CDs. Now this tale is truly a mix of painful and hilariously grotesque. Also a reminder of how good it can be to have a backup... (Also thinking of the self-bondage aficionados here.)

But if you had not been expecting your friend, telephoning for emergency help would probably have turned out just fine. There is not much that experienced first-aid people have not seen before. And much of what they have seen is rather less appealing than a nude lady tied on a bed and a nude gentleman who can't walk.

ObsidianCaine
02-19-2005, 08:28 PM
I wish I had a good story to tell but I don't however I must say some of these were a hoot to read.

Thanks to all for sharing.

BorderCollie
02-20-2005, 12:07 AM
Hi Ya Gang,
This goes back a few years but............
I had my sub tied spread eagle and had her that way the whole time, I was showering so her anticipation was well and truely up there on the richter scale.
She was blindfolded and gagged as well.
I finished showering as stepped out of the ensuite to get a good look at my sub.
I started nibling and kissing at her toes, working my way up to her freshly shaved vagina where I really started licking, biting and spanking.
Well, enter the dog!
I didn't hear her come into the room, and she stuck her cold wet nose right smack bang on my "DOTTER".
Man I swear I almost stuck my head through the wall, it deadset frightened the shit outta me.
What was even funnier was my sub in fits of laughter with a penis gag tightly fitted, even now sometimes it comes up in conversation.
I guess you had to be there???

Cheers

craftygirl
02-21-2005, 01:17 AM
This evening I managed to "lose" a toy in my pussy.

See, at the suggestion of a friend I bought a wireless waterproof (essential for me at this point, I think) vibrating egg. You can see where this goes pretty quickly ........... I was sitting at the computer when I noticed it wasn't vibrating any more. My first thought was "hmm wonder how that happened" and my second thought was to reach in and turn it back on, as it had been just inside the entrance.

HAD BEEN was the key phrase there. I couldn't reach it.

And of course this happened right as the group I was gaming with got to an instanced dungeon -- which basically means once you're in, you can't go back out until you're done or you die. It also means nobody else comes in, so there's no chance of random person wandering by (in this case, to save my distracted self.)

*blinks*

So in between fights I managed every sort of squat, bend, and wiggle in front of my computer chair, and while I did finally manage to put one finger on the toy, I could NOT get it out.

You know how your muscles sort of subconsciously tighten when you're nervous or panicked? Yep, you got it. So I did what any gamer girl would do ..... I ignored it and killed murlocks for a while.

*chuckle*

That actually did seem to help, because when we all died again I managed to get two fingers around it. Unfortunately by that point it was too slippery for me to get a grip on it, so all I managed to do was swish it around some.

Greeeeeat.

Finally I told my group (after nearly an hour of alternately trying and NOT TRYING to get this thing loose) that I needed to go ..... died and left the dungeon....... and hopped and wiggled and sat and squatted til I managed to pop it out.

Then of course I proceeded to call the aforementioned friend and tell him alllll about it and we had a great laugh at the situation.

:p

Chuckdom19
02-21-2005, 05:28 PM
This evening I managed to "lose" a toy in my pussy.
(snip)
Then of course I proceeded to call the aforementioned friend and tell him alllll about it and we had a great laugh at the situation.

:p

That sounds hilarious, after the fact. My diagnostic spouse suggests kegals exercise might help that not happen again.

Chksng19

craftygirl
02-21-2005, 07:19 PM
That sounds hilarious, after the fact. My diagnostic spouse suggests kegals exercise might help that not happen again.

Chksng19

It was pretty damn funny AFTER I got it out.

And I do kegels pretty regularly but I guess I should do some more!