PDA

View Full Version : Outdoors

jillthomas02
11-10-2006, 07:24 PM
My favorite things is to be nude outdoors. I shared in the slave lifestyle for a couple years. My Master...he made me go nude outside lots.

Any others?

Jill

Sir Phallus
11-15-2006, 12:55 PM
Did he make you wear a collar and leash?

Longterm247
12-30-2006, 08:51 PM
I like this too. One time I went out at the dead of night at around 2.00am in the morning, it was pitch black and fairly chilly. There is a large area of woodland with huge trees, it is very secluded and lonely. I used to get at the top of a hill in secluded trees and then strip naked and roll all the way down the hill slipping and sliding through thick mud and sludge all the way to the bottom. I used to try and climb back up the hill naked and it was a turn-on when I couldnt because it was so slippery and muddy and I would just end up back where I started, flat on my belly and covered head to toe in mud.

I really enjoyed being exposed in the outside. I could feel the wind against my skin and just being nude in mud was mind-blowing.

ElectricBadger
12-30-2006, 11:39 PM
Ah, this is a nice fantasy of mine too, but alas a hard one to pull off much as I live in the middle of the city...running naked in forests is fun, naked through city parks is just creepy.