PDA

View Full Version : Some Pics of Oour Dungeon.......

ObeyMe
11-11-2006, 03:19 AM
Thought maybe some would enjoy a few pics of Oour developing Dungeon. Not complete by far, but growing as time and money allow.

TheDeSade
11-11-2006, 08:38 AM
Very nice Thanks for sharing. I think this thread has lots of possibilities. We are all looking for good ideas for play space and sharing ideas is what this is all about. I have helped several people convert space into dungeon play space and I can say it is always a challenge given budget, the available room, the need for maintaining the space for other uses, etc. I design, create and build custom furniture and I have been intrigued for years with designing dungeon furniture that gets away from the 2x4 amd 2x6 home improvement center dimension lumber look and intigrating a more quality furntiure look into the pieces. Problem is the cost goes way up when you start dealing in furntiure grade hardwoods and the skill necessary to put together a furntiure quality piece that can stand the kind of stresses that most play furniture must withstand.

Thanks again for sharing your space

Sir_G
11-11-2006, 09:23 AM
Wicked set up OM. Your girl is sooo well toned as are you from your av pic very nice. As has been said, thanks for sharing.

TomOfSweden
11-11-2006, 09:26 AM
Wicked set up OM. Your girl is sooo well toned as are you from your av pic very nice. As has been said, thanks for sharing.

Just what I was thinking. She's got a body to kill for. I like the wood tone. Plain black, red and steel dungeons is getting kind of old.

ObeyMe
11-11-2006, 10:05 AM
Very nice Thanks for sharing. I think this thread has lots of possibilities. We are all looking for good ideas for play space and sharing ideas is what this is all about. I have helped several people convert space into dungeon play space and I can say it is always a challenge given budget, the available room, the need for maintaining the space for other uses, etc. I design, create and build custom furniture and I have been intrigued for years with designing dungeon furniture that gets away from the 2x4 amd 2x6 home improvement center dimension lumber look and intigrating a more quality furntiure look into the pieces. Problem is the cost goes way up when you start dealing in furntiure grade hardwoods and the skill necessary to put together a furntiure quality piece that can stand the kind of stresses that most play furniture must withstand.

Thanks again for sharing your space

Thanx, and you are welcome, all who appreciated them.

Wwe are fortunate, I'm very handy and have many skills, but honestly, I've set out to find as many "pervertables", items found in everyday life that can be used. All My striking toys, are animal based, for instance. Aside from the wooden paddle, I made it from scratch.

Its been fun....I have a few ideas rolling around My head, mostly for bench type structures, I think I can build some nice bench/rack type items, using PVC pipe..:D

I do welding, and did the trapeze bar with those screw type chain links welded on, so far those are the only thing done that wouldnt be able to be easily duplicated.

hardgirl is a seamstress and has fashioned several restraint items out of leather and vinyl, shes as imaginative as I, so this is a nice plus too.

So far all included, sex toys, pieces parts etc, Wwe have well under $500 invested.

himind
11-12-2006, 09:14 AM
Thanx, and you are welcome, all who appreciated them.

Wwe are fortunate, I'm very handy and have many skills, but honestly, I've set out to find as many "pervertables", items found in everyday life that can be used. All My striking toys, are animal based, for instance. Aside from the wooden paddle, I made it from scratch.

Its been fun....I have a few ideas rolling around My head, mostly for bench type structures, I think I can build some nice bench/rack type items, using PVC pipe..:D

I do welding, and did the trapeze bar with those screw type chain links welded on, so far those are the only thing done that wouldnt be able to be easily duplicated.

hardgirl is a seamstress and has fashioned several restraint items out of leather and vinyl, shes as imaginative as I, so this is a nice plus too.

So far all included, sex toys, pieces parts etc, Wwe have well under $500 invested.

Christ!You guys have put in some real effort here.And it shows.Your dungeon's coming up really nicely.Congrats and good luck for the future.Keep us posted!

taintedlove
11-12-2006, 11:32 PM
*wonders where He put the phone*

cariad
11-13-2006, 01:00 AM
Oh - what a stunningly beautiful avatar tainted love. Welcome to Forums and I look forward to getting to know you.

cariad

funtime37
11-13-2006, 02:27 PM
very neat. and very well done. it just goes to show you don't have to spend a lot of money to have fun. i am just jealous that you have the space to set something like that up and someone willing to put it to good use.

ObeyMe
11-13-2006, 04:50 PM
very neat. and very well done. it just goes to show you don't have to spend a lot of money to have fun. i am just jealous that you have the space to set something like that up and someone willing to put it to good use.

Dont be jealous, Wwe are not opposed to having others over to use the space at all....:D

Just clean up after yourselves...oh and of course a pictorial record is a MUST......lol.

funtime37
11-14-2006, 01:30 PM
pictures, i love pictures. well i hope some day to take you up on your generous offer, and of course i will be glad to leave pictures for all to see.

ObeyMe
11-14-2006, 10:59 PM
A couple new additions since the last pics.

I fashioned 4 different cane sizes and made the largest a bit nastier........:D

Also, hardgirls early birfday gift hanging up there...;)

SheepishJaina
11-14-2006, 11:45 PM
I thought I had replied here!

Your dungeon looks like one hell of a good time!

-thinks- Now this could be done here, and that could be done there, ohh and we could do THAT there!

ObeyMe
11-15-2006, 12:27 AM
Is open for suggestions........Not the Ickky type....:D

SheepishJaina
11-15-2006, 12:38 AM
wellllllllll if you add a few sheep to the place... it could really brighten the whole room!

ObeyMe
11-15-2006, 12:43 AM
LMAO!!!
Baaaaaaaaaaa baby!

Miraculix
11-15-2006, 10:29 PM
Thank you for sharing! :)

SheepishJaina
11-15-2006, 11:49 PM
LMAO!!!
Baaaaaaaaaaa baby!

I'm SO glad you agree!

subboyy
11-18-2006, 09:10 PM
nice! And like the muscles!

StillBehindBlueEyes
11-18-2006, 10:16 PM
Ok, wow, those canes or rods or what ever, oh my gawd!!!! Wow, sorry for repeating myself. Such a cool set up, but those dowels, Ahhhhhhh!
Giggle

ObeyMe
11-18-2006, 10:18 PM
Ok, wow, those canes or rods or what ever, oh my gawd!!!! Wow, sorry for repeating myself. Such a cool set up, but those dowels, Ahhhhhhh!
Giggle

Yes, still waiting to use those......any volunteers? Hmmmmmmm

LOL.......I'll be gentle.......honest.........

subbaby
12-03-2006, 08:05 AM
really good ideas. I like walking down the hardware aisles and thinking of different uses than the ones intended.

StillBehindBlueEyes
12-03-2006, 09:42 AM
Yes, still waiting to use those......any volunteers? Hmmmmmmm

LOL.......I'll be gentle.......honest.........

Yeah, I bet, ROFL

ObeyMe
12-03-2006, 02:59 PM
Yeah, I bet, ROFL

GASPSESESES! I.....I....well, I cant believe you'd doubt Me....Lil' Ole' Me......

StillBehindBlueEyes
12-03-2006, 04:56 PM
Smiles, you look like your gentle might be my AhhHhhHHHHHHHH! giggle

ObeyMe
12-03-2006, 10:56 PM
LOL....well, now there still, you may be correct....:D

A couple updates:

cala
12-04-2006, 04:21 AM
Oh my! It's wonderful (http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=9724&d=1165211773) what can be acheived with imagination and practical talents.

The chalet style panelling keeps making me wonder if the last week in July is still available .. ;)

StillBehindBlueEyes
12-04-2006, 05:19 AM
I know I said it before but my word those dowels are scary, ok now for confession I have used those velcro strap things you have, on my bed for some tasks from the academy, rope runs through them so smooth you can really get those legs up and over. Giggle, till hubby put them up with those zip ties you have to cut. He didn't know I'd been slipping out on his work mornings borrowing them.
Those dildo's are pretty shiver inducing too. I've never seen those before.
Great room Sir.

ObeyMe
12-04-2006, 07:48 AM
Oh my! It's wonderful (http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=9724&d=1165211773) what can be acheived with imagination and practical talents.

The chalet style panelling keeps making me wonder if the last week in July is still available .. ;)

Honestly......you let Uus know, We'll have a week open for you anytime...;)....mind wanders a bit.....................ohh sorry.

ObeyMe
12-04-2006, 07:59 AM
I know I said it before but my word those dowels are scary, ok now for confession I have used those velcro strap things you have, on my bed for some tasks from the academy, rope runs through them so smooth you can really get those legs up and over. Giggle, till hubby put them up with those zip ties you have to cut. He didn't know I'd been slipping out on his work mornings borrowing them.
Great room Sir.

Mmmmm sounds very intrigueing.........(didnt see the legs up comment...didnt see the legs up comment) as I was saying, nice.

They have a 10 function motor, very good reviews so far! Very, how shall I say, encompassing of the entire pleasure area...:D

StillBehindBlueEyes
12-04-2006, 09:57 AM
Giggle

cala
12-04-2006, 05:24 PM
Honestly......you let Uus know, We'll have a week open for you anytime...;)....mind wanders a bit.....................ohh sorry.
Yyours is a kind offer, but...

Hehe.. I am more than sure my stamina is not up to a weeks' stay! But a weekend? *fans self* The thought is thrilling and scary.

... Well, if it was not a little bit scary, it wouldn't be so thrilling.. :D

ObeyMe
12-04-2006, 10:24 PM
Yyours is a kind offer, but...

Hehe.. I am more than sure my stamina is not up to a weeks' stay! But a weekend? *fans self* The thought is thrilling and scary.

... Well, if it was not a little bit scary, it wouldn't be so thrilling.. :D

you are in Luck cala, Wwe happen to be running a special..........3 days for the price of 2! Think of it as an extended weekend......:)

Ohhh now, cala, you dont expect Me to believe you get scared now do you?

I was thinking more, electrified with anticipation................Yummmm

cala
12-06-2006, 05:30 PM
you are in Luck cala, Wwe happen to be running a special..........3 days for the price of 2! Think of it as an extended weekend......:)

Ohhh now, cala, you dont expect Me to believe you get scared now do you?

I was thinking more, electrified with anticipation................Yummmm

Ok... Thoughts of that offer are going to play through my head, mainly around 1AM, for many nights to come.... !

Scared and excited beyond belief are all too closely related for me ... :D

ObeyMe
12-07-2006, 12:16 AM
Gee, sorry cala, I had no inten...cough...cough.....tion of causing you to have any thoughts that ma....cough...y lead to naughty images in yo...cough...ur mind.

Oh hell, who am I kidding......MMMMMMMMMMMM I love it......

How does excrutiatingly anticipatory with darkest type desires sound?

Yes, Me too.....works on an invitation for the lovely cala

fantazmaster
12-07-2006, 04:33 AM
LOL,Obeyme!Yes indeed,we don't want the ladies to come away from here with any impure thoughts of any sort!

Gee, sorry cala, I had no inten...cough...cough.....tion of causing you to have any thoughts that ma....cough...y lead to naughty images in yo...cough...ur mind.

Oh hell, who am I kidding......MMMMMMMMMMMM I love it......

How does excrutiatingly anticipatory with darkest type desires sound?

Yes, Me too.....works on an invitation for the lovely cala

~hellish one~
12-12-2006, 10:00 AM
oh my....that is a mighty wicked looking paddle hanging up there!!!

~shielding my eyes from the canes though~

Echoes
12-12-2006, 04:00 PM
These pictures, your dungeon is all amazing, breathtaking and makes one feel dizzy! Thank you for sharing these. Wonderful job you both have done.

ObeyMe
12-15-2006, 11:20 AM
oh my....that is a mighty wicked looking paddle hanging up there!!!

~shielding my eyes from the canes though~

Ohhhhhhh c'mooooon...they are fun.......

ObeyMe
12-15-2006, 11:22 AM
These pictures, your dungeon is all amazing, breathtaking and makes one feel dizzy! Thank you for sharing these. Wonderful job you both have done.

Thank you very much....:D

Heres one I kinda like, has a certain quality.....

woody0564
12-15-2006, 05:22 PM
Nice to see hardgirl thank you

StillBehindBlueEyes
12-15-2006, 05:29 PM
Very nice picture!

ObeyMe
12-15-2006, 10:31 PM
Thank you both, lets see, I may have one or two more.......;)

himind
12-17-2006, 08:42 AM
These are really lovely pics.The contrast between those muscles and the submissive pose hardgirl adopts is so exciting..

ObeyMe
12-21-2006, 11:19 AM
My Never Ending Need To Improve The Dungeon.......

These straps are tiedowns used to secure loads, ratcheting style, allowing Me to apply as much or little tension as desired to restrain the lucky sub....:D

Ohhh...the last one....purely a staged event...;) no slaves were harmed in the making of this picture......

StillBehindBlueEyes
12-21-2006, 01:52 PM
Ohhh...the last one....purely a staged event...;) no slaves were harmed in the making of this picture......

LOL
I love your new Avatar, ummmm never liked boxers till now.
Sbbe

ObeyMe
12-21-2006, 03:12 PM
LOL
I love your new Avatar, ummmm never liked boxers till now.
Sbbe

LMFAO!!!....Well...technically they are GYM shorts...but if you want them to be boxers...then boxers they are...:D

And Ty

woody0564
12-21-2006, 07:50 PM
Again thank you, it is always nice to read your thread. Very nice pictures

woody

StillBehindBlueEyes
12-21-2006, 08:46 PM
Smiles you're so sweet to all us subs.
Sbbe

ObeyMe
12-21-2006, 10:21 PM
:)

BaronVonWinger
12-27-2006, 09:45 AM
Very nice the work you have put into it really shows.

ObeyMe
02-24-2007, 10:36 PM
Ok, hardgirl is competing next weekend at the Arnold Classic. Its her first competition in 15 years, needless to say I'm very excited.

Here are a few recent pics.

ObeyMe
02-24-2007, 10:42 PM
A few more serious poses.

samzum
02-26-2007, 08:34 AM
HArdgirl is AWSOME.... good luck to you in your competition.... but I'm sure that the forum here already has you picked as the WINNER!! *S*

himind
02-27-2007, 07:39 AM
Don't know what the competition is all about,but good luck to you guys.

StillBehindBlueEyes
02-27-2007, 10:27 AM
Wow now that is a body!
Thanks for sharing
Sbbe

ObeyMe
02-27-2007, 05:33 PM
Ty sam, Ty sbbe. Its a BodyBuilding show, competition.

Talia
02-27-2007, 06:39 PM
WOW she looks great ObeyMe! I can't wait for the competition to see how she does...She'll do great!

Good Luck Hardgirl

himind
02-28-2007, 05:59 AM
Ty sam, Ty sbbe. Its a BodyBuilding show, competition.

With a body like that, she ought to win hands down

ObeyMe
03-04-2007, 07:28 AM
Well, unfortunately the judges havent changed much after her 15 year absence, and she was given a 4th place finish, while certainly a good result, she was a solid 2nd place.

Well, I have added a few more items to Our Dungeon! Finally!! its been awhile, things have been crazy.

I had two floggers custom made for Me, much heavier than your average floggers, with good reason, to give Me a true feel of the weight.

One is a heavy tailed unit, thick wide tails for a thud. The other is what I affectionately call My Licorice Strip flogger, its made with very intense stingy type tails, should be able to rip flesh easily, assuming We find one who needs that, otherwise, I anticipate some gorgeous welts.

The third item is cane based, but is a high density poly tube, filled with bbs, giving it a nice sound and lots of action.

I'll include pics, needless to say, as soon as shes ready, these will be tested thoroughly! Oh, any volunteers to help in the mean time....*WEG*

Lastly, I discovered another pervertable, Wwe were at a party Friday evening, and were shown these last items, they are a big twistie tie thing, can be joined together for full body usage, etc... A realy neat item, found at your local Lowes....ahhhhh...Me Lubs Da Home Improvement Stores! LOL!

Talia
03-05-2007, 08:12 PM
[QUOTE=ObeyMe;250578]
I'll include pics, needless to say, as soon as shes ready, these will be tested thoroughly! Oh, any volunteers to help in the mean time....*WEG*

QUOTE]

I'd offer assistance, but these just sound so wicked.....(yes I'm a chicken....never claimed to be anything different ;) )

ObeyMe
03-05-2007, 08:48 PM
LOL...darn.......sighs.....if onlyyyyyyy

StillBehindBlueEyes
03-06-2007, 01:47 PM
Oh my!
Your toys always get my mind and body going. Time to go write. Giggle
Sbbe

ObeyMe
03-06-2007, 09:44 PM
Hmmmmmmm.....wonders whatever can she mean.......

juliesub
03-11-2007, 06:03 AM
Great room Sir.

i must agree it is truely a beautiful room and designed so well for many things.. And thise lovely dildo's which can be pit to such wonderful use..

Wishing You most wonderful,and enjoyable times in that lovely room Sir

juliesub
03-11-2007, 06:08 AM
She is very lovely

ObeyMe
03-12-2007, 03:28 PM
Why Ty julie...:)

Here is another item, its called a Sjambok, apparently rather viscious, I hear, maybe one day will find one to use it on, as for now its VERY intimidating looking.....:D

Its on the left......

~hellish one~
03-14-2007, 06:58 AM
ohhhhh that looks mean!!!!! ~slowly inching away~

ObeyMe
03-15-2007, 07:20 AM
Awwwww...now.....c'mereeeeee.....c'mereeeeeee...LO L!

Talia
03-15-2007, 06:12 PM
If I walked into a room with all that on the wall...I think I'd turn around and RUN!

That one on the left does look so...intimidating!

T

ObeyMe
03-17-2007, 06:42 AM
Hmmmmm.....somehow I doubt that talia, ;)

himind
03-18-2007, 08:46 AM
Would he let you run out,Talia,that is the question..

ObeyMe
03-25-2007, 11:02 AM
Finally, the Dragons Tongue is complete. Used it last nite....wonderful....left some beautiful welts.

OOoooOOOoo I did hear of a fella who can make custom whips......:D:D:D....."Time To Get Crackin".....sorry......lol

Talia
03-25-2007, 07:46 PM
Ok, yeah...umm that looks mean.......

ObeyMe
03-25-2007, 10:34 PM
Why Thank you!

ObeyMe
04-10-2007, 08:12 PM
Yay! Even More Toys!

Believe it or not, on a happen chance visit to the adult bookstore, Wwe found these little beauties.

Happy Easter to Uus!..LOL

The first is a nasty little thing, it was only $25.00, the second isn't as nasty, but certainly has the ability to be, it was only $13.00, and the last one Mine picked out, it was only $1.00. I mean at those prices how do you not invest?

The last items....well, they are just fun.....;)

ceegee{Benz}
04-11-2007, 01:19 AM
Bargin!!!

is amazing what one finds when one isnt looking

ObeyMe
04-11-2007, 11:29 PM
Yes, and I do love those pleasant surprises.

himind
04-12-2007, 08:56 AM
You sure have a wonderful collection.Takes a lifetime to build one like this,I guess

ObeyMe
04-12-2007, 02:14 PM
No, just dedication and frugal shopping dosed with a very sikk imagination!...lol

I started this about 8 months ago I guess.

We are fortunate in that there is a really good local scene, and I've been able to see many things and decide what is best for Uus.

himind
04-13-2007, 06:12 AM
Lucky you.All I have here is a sorry excuse for a whip...and that's it!Tried to build a paddle but I'm not much at woodworking,I guess.

ObeyMe
04-13-2007, 11:41 PM
I have no idea of your economy, but are there businesses that cater to home improvements? Or to large animals, horses etc...?

As for a paddle, just picture it in your mind first then draw it out, then trace it on wood, and begin cutting, then use sandpaper to begin smoothing the edges.

The key is to take your time, if you lose patience, walk away come back later and do more.

himind
04-15-2007, 10:26 AM
Thanks for the words.You might just have convinced me to give it another shot.Will tell you if it works out alright.

xadianx
04-29-2007, 05:13 AM
That a great dungen

juliesub
04-30-2007, 04:39 AM
ObeyMe i wish to say how lovely Your Dungeon is and am sure it will be well used. Even though its not completed as yet from what i see it is able to be used very well.

juliesub
04-30-2007, 05:03 AM
http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=11972&d=1173018338
wonder how this would be used like this??

ObeyMe
05-03-2007, 10:53 AM
http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=11972&d=1173018338
wonder how this would be used like this??

Well, julie, the part coiled around is a flexible piece similar to a wire tie, but, if you have any suggestions, as I hadn't considered leaving that on, please, feel free to PM Me.......:D

Oh and Ty julie for your compliments.

Ty as well xadianx.