PDA

View Full Version : Play Rape

Count_DUQ
11-10-2003, 12:26 AM
This is something that my friends sub has expressed an interest in and as she does not know me has asked if I would help.

The problem is neither of us have ever done anything like this before. He has expressed that it be only she and I who are actually involved, also maybe my wife. I have spoken on the phone/internet to this girl to the point I feel safe that I'm not going to harm someone else and we have worked out the start, that is to say she will come to my apartment.....

Any ideas of mindfucks that can be used to enhance the situation. The girl will not have met me before the event. It is planed for next month (Dec 03).

Also interested to hear any issues, warnings, stories, plans!

Count_DUQ

Darkmind
01-02-2004, 02:41 PM
The specifics should have been relativley easy to work through with the knowledge that the participants were well aware of the consequences before they ventured out and asked. your unique ability to control the rape your way makes the fantasy worth the effort, a scripted rape would be boring and uneventful, now a surprise and keeping them guessing creates the fatal attraction of desire and lust and can become a more intense reality

drake7
01-02-2004, 07:42 PM
You have most likely already spoken to her and/or her dominant about what her limits are, but more importantly than that I would speak to her and/or her dominant- perhaps even just her dominant- to find out what she gets particularly excited about and incorporate that as part of the scene. As the other reply suggested though, keep it to yourself. Don't let her know the details, and certainly don't let her know that you plan on doing something you know she will be especially turned on by.

I have had experiences with submissives who enjoy humiliation/rape scenes and one of the favorite activities I enjoy while doing a scene like this is to use a blindfold and sound recording device. After she is blindfolded, make her walk, or crawl ;) , into another room. Tell her she is on a stage, tell her she is going to be on display- you get the idea. Then play back recordings of background conversations to give the illusion of other people in the room so you get the illusion of a room full of people watching when it is only you and your wife and the "victim". A good source of these background conversations, if you don't want to make your own, is to just use your recording device when you go out to dinner and record normal dinner talk and then adjust the replay so that it is not quite clear what is being said.

Good luck.

Drake.

fetish101
01-06-2004, 12:09 AM
Drake7's idea, in my opinion, epitomizes the idea of humiliation. I mean, you can degrade someone in just a one on one situation all you want, but to really humiliate someone and put them in their place (whether they want to or not) is to publicly humiliate them (again, this is imho). I really like the idea of perceived reality, such as the perceived belief that you are on display to a crowd of men/women/both in the most lewd positions imaginable.

Man..That almost inspires me to write a story...

Darkmind
01-06-2004, 12:12 AM
Man..That almost inspires me to write a story...

Please do.......

Escritor
01-17-2004, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by Darkmind
Please do.......

I second that!!

restraint
01-17-2004, 01:24 PM
Try sensual deprivation before getting into any scene.....that is earplugs, blindfolds etc. If she comes to your apartment she will already know where she is......disorientate her and get the senses buzzing!

The slightest touch can feel electric when you are alert but cant see / hear/ speak / touch anything!

ineedpain
02-04-2004, 06:21 PM
as a fem sub, i like the sound of this

muhshilltopper
02-18-2004, 08:57 PM
You could even take her out in public (clothed of course) but have a secrete that only you and her know about, vibrators, clamps, no cloths under jacket, ect.. This would really get her going, then blindfold her, get her even more disorented and then do teh pretend "in-public naked" thing. I think this may get a much stonger responce.

agp_millie
02-20-2004, 08:35 PM
Try sensual deprivation before getting into any scene.....that is earplugs, blindfolds etc. If she comes to your apartment she will already know where she is......disorientate her and get the senses buzzing!

Being blindfolded, ear plugs/phones, limbs secured. From then on (shiver)

Need my towels, just thinking about it. (smile)

xxx

Hope you like story encl.

dractek
04-22-2005, 08:03 AM
Wow what a hot story millie. Thanx for posting it

Chuckdom19
04-22-2005, 11:16 AM

Being blindfolded, ear plugs/phones, limbs secured. From then on (shiver)

Need my towels, just thinking about it. (smile)

xxx

Hope you like story encl.

Wonderful story. Thanks for sharing it!

Chksng