PDA

View Full Version : Play Rape

Count_DUQ
11-10-2003, 12:37 AM
I posted something similar with more details under Fantasy but want to know the best way people can think of doing a PLAY RAPE scene?

GaryWilcox
11-10-2003, 05:13 AM
It depends on the 'victim'... and what you can reasonably control. And what you're willing to spend your money on. Naturally, safe words are of huge importance.

Don't be ambitious. Be safe and smart. Use common sense. The safest places to play would be a home that you control, or a home that she controls. I would not recommend travelling with a bound roleplayer. Driving is dangerous enough.

Lord Douche
11-10-2003, 05:53 AM
Originally posted by Count_DUQ
I posted something similar with more details under Fantasy
tsk, tsk. Cross-posting.

Anyway, reading over what you said in the other thread, you haven't actually met before?
I would recommend meeting first, even if it might "ruin the surprise" as it were. Whether or not I was expecting someone to come and rape me (if I was a girl :p), there would always be the part that wonders. Being no psycologist, I can't guess at the effects it would have, but I can guarantee that it will have one on her.

Count_DUQ
11-10-2003, 12:54 PM
Well isnt the fact that I haven't met her going to help the overall experiance?

We have agreed on this happening at my address. To ensure safety she will blindfold herself before knocking on my door and we will go from there.

MrJerseyGuy
11-11-2003, 12:54 AM
I find the concept an incredible turn on but...

Be careful and remember that the "accusation" of rape can be just as devastating to your life whether it is justified or not.

There is a current and recent case going on here in the US where a guy went online posing as his ex and trying to arrange her own rape "fantasy". He wound up with two guys who were up for it and one actually showed up at the woman's house. Because he was her ex he knew enough details about her to be very convincing online.

I know you said you have talked to her on the phone, but keep in mind that it would ne just as easy for a woman to do the same thing as in the case I just cited.

If I were you, I'd make sure I had all the bases covered first...then I'd give her a night to remember!

Have fun

Count_DUQ
11-11-2003, 02:32 AM
The easy way to ensure legal and safety issues is to agree to go over what is about to happen before. Eg with her blindfolded ask what she wants is rape play (basically to submit) - if she say yes then its all covered and I know I have the right person who is there for the reason I know she is there for.

BUT WHAT DO I DO WITH HER WHEN I GET HER TO THAT POINT.

Suggestions please.

MrJerseyGuy
11-11-2003, 03:13 AM
You'll probably get lots of suggestions.

Personally, I'd explore further with her on the phone first...if she's into BDSM...I'd be planning out a lengthy session. If it it strictly the "rape" that is her fantasy...I'd make it fairly quick and hard then boot her out the door. She should definately be restrained the minute she walks in the door either way.

If her main thing is the rape...I'd gag her right off the bat, so she can't object to anything after that. But thats just me.

Misato36
07-18-2006, 08:12 AM
Rape play can be erotic and thrilling but one should always be cautious when playing. Things can get out of hand resulting in broken trust. I have nothing against rape play but just approach the scenario very meticulously. Think through your plan very carefully before you execute it.

_ID_
07-18-2006, 04:48 PM
Play Rape scenes are rough, and have mild brutatlity in them. Being treated roughly is at the basis of what she is willing to participate in. Rape victims nearly awlays feel dirty afterward, and feel humiliated. To accomplish this you would need to bring into the scene a sense of realizim. For instance, once you got her into your home, since she is blindfolded you could tell her your webcasting this, and have 80 people watching her submit herself to helpless savage sex.

Enjoy

V/R
ID

Putnamcocpl
07-20-2006, 01:10 PM
There are things about a play rape scene that are both daunting and exciting..

My SO, has a fantasy or two about this and I personally love satisfying those delightful dreams, I tried for years to work out how it could be done...

In the end each time I tried, she knew almost right away it was me and while fun, it didnt have the "fear factor" that drives the fantasy..

The reality of real rape, is its not about sex, its about control, so the experts say.. We discussed this at length, and in the end gave it up. there was no "safe" way to do it.

Ozme52
07-20-2006, 09:18 PM
...unless you acquire an assistant.

TheRapist
07-20-2006, 09:47 PM
Rape play should be like a real rape.

Whatever happens, happens.

The only way out is the safeword.

steph_m_chick
07-22-2006, 03:49 PM
I posted something similar with more details under Fantasy but want to know the best way people can think of doing a PLAY RAPE scene?

Count,

I couldn't find your initial post, so I'm not certain what you're considering, but I can give you an example from the proposed victim's point of view. I once almost played out the "rape" scene with someone I met online. I had communicated with a lot of guys before I found one who shared fantasies that paralleled mine. That was important, because it ensures you are both going to get a bit of what you want. Then, after we had communicated for some time, I broached the subject of being his victim. We were clear about what my limits were, but I also left him plenty of room for creativity, and included some things I wasn't super comfortable with, but he wanted (like anal sex) so I would not know what was coming, and would have to endure things I might not otherwise do. I insisted on being completely helpless once the fun began--in fact, I told him that if I were able to escape, it was over.

I think he was adequately protected from any accusations of rape by our long record of emails, and by the fact that I was going to initiate my captivity by handcuffing myself to make my capture inevitable. Once he had me subdued, it was completely up to him how things progressed. I didn't want to be able to stop the events--that was just how I wanted it. He was actually more concerned about this than I--the feeling of helplessness had to be complete.

In the end, I chickened out and called it off, in part because a relationship I was in was moving in a favorable direction, and I knew that once I had this encounter, my life would change. I still wonder about how it would have gone, but it will be a long time before I find another "stranger" who meshes with me so well.

If you're interested in our plan outline, I can provide more details.

Plan carefully, communicate clearly, then go for it!

Stephanie