PDA

View Full Version : How Why When????

Shecallsmemaster
11-13-2006, 08:25 PM
I was just sitting around the other day and got to thinking when and what made me ever get into BDSM and was wondering what made some of you other forum members get into the life style. I think I first realized that i liked bondage was when i was in high school and this girl I was dateing at the time (SLUT) wanted me to prick and stick straight pins around her nipples an areoles. I guess i'm a nipple freak to love to have 'em pulled twisted bitten, pretty much any thing but clothes pins (thats another story). Well post up looking forward to hearing how why and when you got into the life style or realized you were into it.

Psynymph
11-13-2006, 08:34 PM
hmm well my first bdsm experience was when me and my then bf got into a fight. i was fourteen and he was 18. both leos, so needless to say alot of yelling and stomping around was involved. he said something like, " if you were a guy, i'd hit you!" and me, being the little brat i was at the time,shouted back," go ahead i fucking dare you!" (of course now....i would never do such a thing. i like to think i've got my inner brat pretty well under control, lol.)

needless say he slapped me pretty hard across the face......and after i got over the intentional shock i jumped him right then and there in his parents dining room.

that coupled with other things....like always wanting to be kidnapped in the war games i use to play with my cousins as kids....always finding the rape scenes in movies a big turn on, rather than tragic.... being raised to become the traditional housewife/trophy wife.

i didn't know it was bdsm until about a year ago when i discovered this whole community. and i started talking and exploring, mostly online, and realized just how much i was into it.

likeafox
11-13-2006, 11:03 PM
i belive that you get into the life of bdsm though life experences, subconsinsly. If you were hit as a kid or bullyed, or got bossed around, you'd probllay turn into a submissive like it or not. That isent to say your sexualy a submissive, but more of a giveing "nice" person. Same with the oppiset if your spoiled or popular and stuff like that you become domenent.
Really this is more of an educated guess then fact though.

When i first relized I was a submissive, is when i was 12 and this bully girl told me to get down and like her boot. at fist i dident but her frends made me, and as i was doing it ohh your god i felt good, at the time i had no idea. After that i tryed to make girls hit me and tese me, fun stuff.
Just to protect my ego, If kids picked on me one on one i'd fight and usauly won.