PDA

View Full Version : Master

DoctorE
11-13-2006, 09:45 PM
Master

As I stare at your body, I find myself being pulled to you.
You weave your soul into mine and I can feel your heartbeat.
I can feel every emotion you have without you speaking a word. You have become one with me, an extension of whom I am and whom I shall become.
I walk amongst your soul as a refuge to protect me. Not for protection from the world but protection from being away from you.
You have given so willingly, yet not being easy or foolish, showing your wisdom to your Master.
From the great respect you have shown I open my heart and soul and allow you access; Access that is granted to very, very few.
I also learn from you those things that I only thought I knew.
You have a place that no other has been allowed, close to your Master, because you bow down submitting to your Master completely like no other.
When you are at your correct place my senses are filled with your sensuality and submission, which makes me desire you more.
Even with the knowledge that I can take whatever I want, I do not do so, only a fool would be harsh to such a sensual and loving creature as yourself; One so willing to please her Master with all that she possesses.
If there were nothing else that pleased me, but the total submission that you give, that alone would be enough to sustain me. That alone is what makes you worthy, worthy of your Masters love.

Radiance
11-21-2006, 01:59 PM
Smiles

slaveangel{HM}
11-21-2006, 11:39 PM
I remember with great elation and joy, moments such as this.

Thankyou for capturing what is running through me at this point in my life - trying to re-establish lost connections and wanting to feel this way again. *hugs*

Talia
11-22-2006, 12:49 PM
Glad you have posted this...so very nice...