PDA

View Full Version : Master Black's new toy......

Psynymph
11-15-2006, 12:41 AM
ok everyone, this is my first story. it's not finished. i'll add more to it as time goes by. but i'm very nervous about posting it so please, any feedback is really appreaciated.

~Master Black's new toy~

~I can't believe this opportunity. She's right there. I could take her and nobody would realize she was even missing for several hours. ~
He sat in his SUV watching his target. He was for the moment, just in shock over his luck. He studied her, watching her through the windows. He was just flat amazed at his luck.
Rhett Black lived up to his name. He was tall, dark, and mysterious. Standing at about 6'4, he was a solidly muscled 205 lbs. Rhett had a shaved head and his body was decorated with tattoos.
Adjusting in his seat, he leaned back alittle, trying to remain inconspicuous. He couldn't pull his eyes away from her.
She was completely alone. No one was around. Rhett had parked his Magnum a couple spaces down from her car so he could see into the laundro mat. She hadn't noticed when he had pulled up....she had been sitting, faced away from the windows watching TV. Sighing, he settled in a bit more, getting comfortable.
Her name was Victoria. Not Vicki or Tori. Victoria. She was very adament about that. Do not shorten her name.
The first time Rhett had seen her was at a local bar. Her and a group of guys had become regulars there, coming every Wednesday night like clock work. Rhett was the bouncer there, part time. Victoria was a beautiful girl. Not
quite stunning or gorgeous necessarily, but definitely attractive. She had a down to earth, natural beauty to her. Victoria's attractiveness wasn't intimidating, just simply inviting.
It wasn't her looks that really drew him though. He enjoyed watching her. The way she handled herself, the guys she was with, the sound of her voice, the sway in her walk. Other guys at the bar took notice of her only because she took no notice of them. At first, she came off as, just another one of the guys. Sitting at the bar with all the other men, talking, laughing loudly, even checking out the other chicks. But soon you found yourself mesmerized, watching her. She hypnotized you.
Rhett awaited her arrival at the bar anxiously every week. Finally one night he got the chance to actually talk to her.
She was incredibly sweet and funny. He had to have her. But she was married. Her husband was possessive, watching them during their conversation then coming to interrupt after only a few minutes. Victoria of course, handled the situation with grace. She also gave Rhett her e-mail address.
The online world can be a wonderful thing. Rhett took her e-mail address and learned everything he could about her.
He discovered her immense interest in the BDSM lifestyle. He began stalking her online after that. Trolling her, following her posts on websites. He assumed an online identity and started a friendship with her online. Victoria had no idea that Master Black and Rhett the bouncer were connected. Feeling safe in the anoyminity that she thought the online world offered her, she revealed alot of things about herself to him.
And here she was...completely alone. He knew her husband was at home, sleeping. Victoria's husband kept a very regular schedule, going to sleep every night at a certain time. He also knew she was unhappy with her marriage and wanted to leave. She wanted to be owned. Victoria had told Master Black all of these things.
Cracking his knuckles, he continued to watch her. Formulating a plan. He could take her. Right now. From what Master Black had learned, her husband was such a heavy sleeper, it was doubtful he would even realize her absense
until morning. Rhett flexed his arms and bounced his legs, the anxiety of the situation getting to him.
The parking lot was empty. He knew there weren't any cameras anywhere either. He could do it. For months he had been fantasizing about the type of situation that was now being presented to him. And Master Black knew she
really wanted it.
Victoria was loading the dryers now. Rhett only had alittle bit longer to decide a course of action.
Rhett held his breathe and sank lower into his seat as she suddenly came outside. She was wearing a baggy pair of jeans and loose black t-shirt. It was obvisous she didn't expect to be seen, but still seeing her so close, so vunlerable to him......made him clench his jaw. She was beautiful and he wanted her.
Closing the driver's side door, she glanced up at his car as she walked back inside. Rhett knew the glare of the lights from the laundro mat prevented her from seeing him, but just the same he remained completely still until she was back inside.
Bending down, he began un-lacing and re-lacing his boots. He was nervous, especially now that he had decided a course of action. As he opened his door, he reached back behind the seat and grabbed the roll of duct tape. It was fate. It had to be. Everything was perfect.
Rhett stood in front of the window, outside the laundro mat, watching her. Duct tape in hand and his titanium knife in his back pocket, he was trying to will himself forward. He would take her, have her, she would be his.
Victoria was sitting on the giant folding table, facing away from the door. Her feet dangled over the side of the table, a good foot off the ground. She was watching something on the TV. Rhett calmly walked into the brightness
of the laundro mat. When she didn't turn to acknowledge his presence he stopped again to watch her. The tv was loud.
Rhett fingered the end of the duct tape, edging it loose. Victoria, still oblivious to his presence, started swaying to some music on the TV. The t-shirt she wore was loose but as she swayed it pulled against her curves. She moved like a snake almost. Rhett caught his breath as he watched her. The image of him forcing her over the table and fucking her from behind burst into his head. He grinned.
Within seconds, he crossed the remaining distance between him and Victoria. Reaching across the table, he wrapped an arm around her throat, pulling her backwards against him. Snaking his arm completely around her head, he clamped his hand down on her mouth, cutting off her beginning scream.
Her immediate reaction was to pull at the arm that was pulling her, giving him the opportunity to wrap his other arm around her body. Rhett pulled her completely across the table and off of it, trapping her arms underneath his arm. The other arm tightened around her throat and head. He pulled her closely to him, almost hugging her. Victoria tensed but did not struggle.
Smiling, he momentarily enjoyed the feeling of her body against his, her chest heavying, body shaking. She was scared. And the knowledge of that made him hard. Rhett involuntarily grinded against her. She was so small. He
could break her. Just keep squeezing and break her.
During the capture, he had dropped the duct tape. It lay on the floor, now in front of Victoria's feet. Looking down, she noticed it. She screamed against his hand and began struggling. Stomping on his feet only caused Rhett to
laugh. Steel toed boots. She tried turning left and right, attempting to dislodge herself from his grip. He lifted her up off her feet and squeezed tighter. Squeezed until she stopped struggling. A muffled "please" was heard from behind his hand.
Rhett relaxed grip slightly and pressed his mouth against her ear. Her breathing was coming in short, hard gasps now. She squirmed against his hard cock that was pressing into her back.

"Victoria, you are mine now." He calmly stated. He allowed a minute for this to sink in. She froze. "I promise not to cause any permanent damage to you, as long as you listen to me. And if you listen well enough, I also promise you
pleasure. Now..," He relaxed his grip even more, allowing her feet to touch the floor again. " lets see this submissive side of you. I'm going to take my arms away, but if you try to run or scream, I'll simply catch you and knock you out. Then you have absolutely no control. It's up to you how you wish for this to go. Either way though, you are mine."

Victoria let out a long breath, the hot air making his hand sweat on her mouth. Her body remained very still though.
He smiled.
Slowly releasing the grip around her neck and on her mouth first, he stepped back from her. She remain completely still though, letting his arm fall away from her body. Victoria stood alone, in front of him, her back still to him. She
didn't move, she didn't turn. Her manner spoke of waiting. Waiting for his next command.
He couldn't have asked for a better response. The image of her bent over the table, stark naked, flashed through his mind again. No, he was going to wait. Somebody could walk in at anytime.
Victoria started shaking as he walked around to the front of her. Her eyes trailed upwards, stopping on his face. She looked deliciously scared. He made a rather intimidating character, dressed in all black. The sleeves on his t
shirt stretched over his tattooed muscles.

"What-" A quick slap across the face cut off Victoria's question before she could ask it. She gasped, her head whipping to the side from the impact of the blow. Her hands flew up instinctively to her face. A blush crept across
her face as she cautiously turned back towards him.

"A submissive is to no make eye contact with a Dominant, unless ordered. Do you understand?" Rhett's eyes narrowed, judging her reaction to his words. She immediately looked down, seeming to focus on his boots. He smiled
again. Victoria managed a weak nod to acknowledge his question, her hands still holding her cheek.
Rhett reached forward and pulled her arms away. Victoria flinched but knew better than to try to move away. He lifted her chin and turned her face towards him. Her eyes remained downcast, her breathing heavy.

"Ahh....very nice. Good girl. " He complimented, admiring the red mark the now graced her cheek. She shivered and almost relaxed for a moment as his words.

"Are you going to continue to be a good girl for me?" Rhett asked, releazing her chin.

"Y-yes, yes i will be good." Victoria spoke quietly, hesistently. Fidgeting, she clasped her hands in front of her and tensed again.

"I am your Master now. You are mine. I own you. You will not speak unless spoken to. You will refer to me as Master. I know of your desire to be owned. If you will recall your conversations with the online persona Master
Black....." He paused, letting his words sink in. Victoria almost raised her eyes to meet his, but caught herself and looked back down with a gasp. "I am Master Black. I know a great deal about you, but I'll be learning alot more. I am going to bind you now and take you away. Be a good girl, trust your Master, and I promise you will be ok. I wouldn't want to break a new toy. "

Victoria began shaking again, biting her lips. He knew she wanted to speak, to possibly protest, but she wouldn't.
He was proud of her for keeping such a grip on herself. Bending down he picked up the roll of duct tape that still lay in front of Victoria's feet. As he stood back up he noticed the knuckles of her clasped hands were white from her own grip.
~Good, a little fear never hurts~ he thought.

"Hold out your hands." She immediately complied, without releasing her grip. He wound the duct around her small wrists then smoothed the tape. He could fit one of his entire hand around both of her wrists. She shivered at his
touch. "Now hold your head up, but keep your eyes down."

She lifted her head, pointing her chin up towards him. Smiling softly, he ran his hand through her hair. He couldn't count the number of times he had wanted to do that. Soft and almost cool to the touch, her hair was like silk.

Releasing her hair he began wrapping the duct tape around her head, covering her mouth. Her breathing quickened as he finished. As Rhett stepped back to admire his work, Victoria stared straight at him, total fear in her eyes now.

"What did I tell you about looking me in the eyes?!" He bellowed. Her eyes bulged but immediately looked down.

She backed away from him, almost bowing. Rhett grabbed her upper arm, tightly, causing her to moan in pain. He yanked her after him as he strod out the door of the laundro mat. Victoria started whimpering as they got to his car. He released his grip on her roughly, causing her to stumble against him. Pulling the back door open on his Magnum, he pushed her towards the interior.

"I was going to allow you to be able to see and keep you within reaching distance of myself, but since you disobeyed me i'm going to blind fold you and completely bind you. Then leave you back here, until I feel you are punished enough. "
Rhett reached into car and pulled out a black scarf. He pushed her down to a sitting position and noticed the pleading look in her eyes. She was wrought with fear, looking every which way, obvisously trying to find a way out. Her body was shaking violently but surprised, he noted she wasn't crying.
As she sat on the edge of the bed of the SUV, he blind folded her with the scarf, tying it off snuggly. Then binded her ankles together with some more duct. He picked her legs up and swung her onto the bed of the SUV. She lay
on her side now, legs bent, arms binded in front of her. Victoria laycompletely still.
Hmm, something is wrong with this picture, he thought to himself. Grinning, he took out his knife and began slicing away her clothes. The parking was still empty but he worked quickly and roughly. Muffled cries could be heard
coming through the tape on Victoria's mouth. She alternated between muffled screaming and whimpering. The sounds excited Rhett.
Oh that's gorgeous, Rhett thought, as he finally pulled away her panties. She lay on her back now, legs straight, arms still crossed in front of her. Her bare breasts shook with fear, bouncing on her chest. He stepped back to
admire her and she immediately rolled over into the fetal position, attempting to cover herself.
Growling, Rhett reached back in, pushed her over to her back again. Then he grabbed ahold of each breasts, squeezing them harshly.

"These are mine now. Your entire body is mine. You will not hide it from me. It is mine to use in whatever way I wish." He proclaimed, pinching each of her nipples. Her back arched with the pain, muffled moans escaping from her mouth.

She tossed her head left and right, bending her legs up. He released one of her nipples and pushed her legs apart.
Licking his lips, he paused, admiring the shaven smoothness of her pussy. Then He shoved two fingers into her, roughly, pushing her entire body to the side. Victoria screamed against the tape now. Rhett almost couldn't take it though because she was dripping wet.

"Oh you little slut. You dirty whore. You are dripping wet." He pulled his fingers out, examining the wetness that covered them. Then he placed his fingers under her nose. "Do you smell that, slut? Do you smell your submission?"

Rhett laughed as she turned her head away from him. He released his grip on her nipple and stepped back to close the door. Her body immediately turned away and curled up as he shut the door. He quickly got into the front seat
and started up the car. He sat still for a moment, listening to Victoria's whimpers.
Oh what a beautiful night it's going to be, he thought, reeving the enging and pulling out the parking lot.

BaasGeert
11-19-2006, 09:31 AM
nice.

moptop
11-19-2006, 10:06 AM
Psy, as i mentioned I think in a PM, I think this is great - please, next installment now!!

orchid
11-19-2006, 08:06 PM
nicely done!
more please!

little_rose
11-20-2006, 08:38 AM
ooh lovely lovely..
can't wait for the next part!

Arria
10-13-2007, 03:27 PM
Very, very, very, very nice!

suzy9
10-17-2007, 06:16 PM
Nice!

~faerie~
10-17-2007, 11:10 PM
can't wait to hear more!!

daddiesgirl16
11-18-2007, 02:52 AM
Wow! This is a great story! Can't wait until you add more! Please!

sub84
04-01-2008, 08:19 PM
great story. love that your dom is a muscled up guy with tattoos yummy. please finish it id love to read the rest of the story

subbie_kmm
04-01-2008, 09:18 PM
Totally enthraled ....Wonderfull!!!!!... Can't wait till there is MORE!!!!!