PDA

View Full Version : Shemale Art

jaydee
11-15-2006, 08:36 AM
Looking for posts of shemale art or links to good sites with that. Jaydee

Miraculix
11-16-2006, 08:28 AM
Is erotic literature included in the definition of art to you?

TomOfSweden
11-16-2006, 08:48 AM
I just thought I'd point out that any links to comercial sites posted is breach of forum rules. Good luck all the same.

Talia
11-16-2006, 09:07 AM
If anyone wants to post a link in response to this thread please read the forum rules on hotlinking..if you have questions please ask.

Also, remember pictures are posted as attachments and not as links. PM the link for the original poster.. Download the picture and attach as a picture if you want to post a pic.

Miraculix
11-16-2006, 09:59 AM
Yes, that was the main reson I did not post a link, albeit the link is to a NON-commercial site that does contain commercial advertising (damn, we have to eat and pump gas in our cars!)...

Yet here is a clue to what I was referring to: the three "W"s are a pretty nifty organization, if you can read between the lines... Hope you enjoy the link.

gagged_Louise
11-16-2006, 05:48 PM
I don't think that kind of movie is often posted on an open internet page (that is, a page you access directly with your browser and without any password or fees). I downloaded a splendid hentai film last week, it's past 20 minutes (almost 60 MB) and looks great, it has very evocative bondage, shemale elements (at one point, the girl in the movie has a dick growing out of her crotch) and nice-loooking, futuristic cityscapes; I got it through an internet hub, with DC++.

It's much too big to share by mail but I could try to post it on rapidshare, so that it would be available for download (names of rapidshare files are commonly encoded, so they won't catch attention). If it works (and then it will be packed with winrar to protect it; you'll need that software to unpack it), I'll post the link here.