PDA

View Full Version : Cuntrolling Her

Sir Phallus
11-15-2006, 01:27 PM
She lay there, on the bed, bound, gagged and thoroughly helpless, her ankles bound above her shoulders with red ribbons, a spreader bar prevented her from offending me by closing her legs. Thoroughly exposed with her arms tied behind her back. She was wearing lovely, adorable little white thong panties and a dog collar fitted around her little neck, which I had purchased from a local pet shop.

Wiggling. Rolling. Squirming. All to no avail, except for the immense entertainment it provided, watching this pretty little student struggle with no hope of escape.

"Mmmmbph!" She wailed.

"Wuhuummph!" She whimpered.

Her long dark tresses flowed onto the bed and were exquisite, her beautiful green eyes complimenting the blue ball-gag in her mouth.

Thoughtfully, I had tied a vibrator to her left thigh, pointing straight at her sensitive crotch. It proved more effective than any spanking, as I turned it up, she soaked her panties in much the same way as a baby wets itself, whimpering into her gag.

Humbled.

Humiliated.

Cuntrolled.

As I sat there, watching the little nubile, I smiled...

"Little one, I've only just begun."

Her eyes widened, as the buzzing between her legs continued to cream her.

Warbaby1943
11-15-2006, 01:45 PM
For just beginning I'll bet she couldn't wait to see what was next.

Sir Phallus
11-17-2006, 03:24 PM
For what must have seemed to her an eternity, she rolled and squirmed helplessly, soaking her panties and groaning and whimpering into her gag.

Just as she was on the cusp of orgasm I switched off the vibrator, the instrument of her humiliation.

"Mmmmbbbuph!" She wiggled excitedly, her body seething with frustration.

She was, before I captured her, one of the brightest teenagers in her college. Now, she was a horny, panty-soaked girl, at my mercy. How the mighty had fallen!

I pulled aside those sodden panties and did some exploring with my fingers.

"Hunnnhmmmph!"

"Mmmbmmmph!"

She was not coping well with my examination of her juiced cunt.

orchidsoul
11-17-2006, 04:03 PM
That is a very sexy beginning!

Sir Phallus
11-26-2006, 08:12 PM
I poked her soaking cunt with my fingers, probing the little princess, as she mumbled into her ballgag. After some amusing poking I removed my fingers and gave her something bigger to deal with.

A bright girl like this one should be able to handle big things, and the large, metallic dildo I had chosen for her was big and intimidating.

The belle of the ballgag, the bottomed top girl, was about to get seriously stuffed.

In it went, stretching that receptive, welcoming cunt, making her squirm helplessly in her restraints.

Violated.

Stuffed.

Filled.

Sir Phallus
12-03-2006, 08:25 PM
I pump her pussy with the huge device, as she mumbles into her gag. If you ask me she is not showing much resistance...just look at the juices flowing from her freshly fucked honeypot.

Pussy never lies, I say.

And this "I'm so clever and smart" girl's pussy is urging me to fuck this stuck-up little bitch into next week. Clit and Cunt are putting the brain firmly in its place.

Remember, girls, pussy knows best.

In and out the dildo went, stetching and stuffing the soaking pussy, making the little mare groan into her gag.

Perhaps I will string up a trio, or quartet of "intelectual" cuties and invite some women to control the vibrators fastened to their intimates.

I wonder what the ladies would do with such power, such "Cuntrol"?

samzum
12-04-2006, 08:55 AM
mmmm enjoy it! :-)

orchid
12-07-2006, 06:46 PM
hot!!

tainted Angel
01-03-2007, 01:46 PM
Very hot

dynamicbuttler
01-03-2007, 09:52 PM
im a male sub and even I thought that was intensely hot... sweet job.

Sir Phallus
02-28-2007, 10:03 AM
Three beautiful, virginal lovelies, all nicely spread out, each with a nubile, tastey body. A brunette with a pert ass and just right tits, a blonde with busty melons and long legs, and a petite little redhead.

Three maidens, their heads lowered, asses raised, tightly restrained. The women circled these helpless girls like vultures. The brunette squirmed as a 50 year old, stern looking woman pulled open her cunt lips, examining them as one might examine a flower, or a box, whilst the blonde suffered the indignity of having her ample boobs squeezed by a short-haired 20ish businesswoman. The redhead fared little better, her mouth studied and judged to be "good for sucking".

All three girls had straight A's in their chosen academic fields much to the annoyance of their elders and betters, but in this room, surrounded by predatory women, these cute little babes would be reduced to squirming, groaning, begging fucktoys.

Vibrators strapped to their cruelly exposed crotches, the girls, all of whom believed themselves to be in complete control of their bodies, were about to get a rude awakening.

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

"You can't make me...you can't make...Oh...ooh god...unnngh...fuck...fuck!"

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...