PDA

View Full Version : Buenos Aires was...

Miraculix
11-18-2006, 10:48 PM
...more than seven and a half years ago.

Allthough I was not living in the South American capital anymore since the Falkland war, I found myself that night in the hottest of scenes. And if you are reading this, please know that it is a true story and therefore I changed some of the names. Specially the ones who I know are now in the United States or in Europe.

A brief business trip took me again to the mega-capital with its bustling millions of communters, and the erotic decadence of its Tango swirling through my ears, even as I walked through customs at the Ezeiza airport.

But that was not scene that just wouldn't die in my head. It was what happened three nights later...

The image of her tied on the bench at the mercy of My will, not even being able to look at Me to try to guess what would come next was so intoxicating, I had to control my breath as well as all of her moves.

But the truth is that she didn't have much room for moves. Her wrists were carefully tied to each other with her own panties, while her flat sperm-hungry tummy was laying on the gym bench at my rental flat. Her ass was exposed to the window and the cool April breeze, as I left the curtains open on purpose. The idea of somebody watching at U/us from the building across Avenida 9 de Julio was too enticing to not to let it happen. I had placed a pillow under her lower belly, and her sweet and sunless ass was lifted in the air like asking to be spanked.

Furthermore, she had told me that she was willing to not to be able to use language to make me either stop or go harder on her, so I placed a delicate gag in her mouth. The evil device would let her breath through a hole in its circular form, just wide enough for Me to be able to penetrate her gaping jaws whenever I desired to do so.

Her ankles were connected to typical gym weights with slik scarves. Once I had the feel that the scarves would not let loose, I would simply roll the weights apart until they couldn't stretch her legs further apart. The pull of the rolling weights on her legs would make her squirm, in a brusque movement of surprise. Her sweet cunt was so opened up by the way the weights rolled away from her, that I decided to block the weights from rolling back towards her by placing boxes on the ground.

Her neck was attached to the base of the bench by a collar that would simply state My Initial. I needed no more. The only other addition was a tweak to her hair. She sported beautiful reddish hair that almost reached the lower half of her back. I pulled it together and attached a short leather band to the end of her hair and to the panties that tied up her wrists. That way she wouldn't be able to impede My cock to enter her gagged mouth, and she simply HAD to watch Her Master prepare her for the night. If she tried to pull ther head down, it would pull her hands up; and if she would try to pull her wrists free, it would simply raise her yapping face upwards...

She felt Me walk away as I entered the giant closet and took some of the utensils that I had there at my disposal. A 18-inch log wooden pole, two dildos of different colors, lengths and girths, a bottle of fresh water and a candle.

Then I walked into the kitchen and got some typical Argentinian butter out of the fridge. I returned with the butter, unwrapped the 3-by1-inch rectangular block and without any warning pushed the entire bar into her anus, first with My right thumb finger, then with My middle finger until it dissapeard inside her body. She raised her head and squirmed in pain and in surprise of the freezing object sliding into her so unexpectedly and harshly, and she tried to moan but the gag was so effective, she couldnt even moan properly...

I walked back in front of her and tought to my amusement "you will be thanking me for that!" Part of the night's rules were I wouldn't even address her. It was a night to be spent in silence, grunts, passion, submission and dominance...

If she only knew what I had in mind for that night...!

to be continued...

Leigh
11-18-2006, 11:07 PM
Very nice Now continue it lol

Lee Boudine
11-19-2006, 05:04 AM
This has what many stories lack: DETAIL.

And the author does a great job of selecting details AND in description of each detail. Writing is relaxed and not rushed.

The style leaves the reader rushed: wanting MORE. :rolleyes:

OttifantSir
11-19-2006, 01:22 PM
PLEASE!! More!!! We need it soooooo baaaad! I know I do at least....;)

Arria
10-13-2007, 03:38 PM
Nice!