PDA

View Full Version : The Risk She Took (Open)

Beatrice
11-20-2006, 01:25 AM
((OOC:Anyone with an idea where to take this, preferably non-con, feel free to create a captor character, male or female, or a fellow captive female, and join in))

Elizabeth Wake's fair, white body glistened with sweat in the moonlight. Her nicely curved thighs and her shapely legs moved gracefully as she ran nude across the open field out in the country. Her breasts bounced with each run. Her short brown hair blew a little in the light breeze. The only items she wore were her sneakers, white socks rolled down and her small frame glasses.

Her friends had dared her to go streaking out here in the countryside and she had taken them up on it. It was strangely liberating. She felt strong, invincible, like nothing could slow her down. She'd just kept going well past the point when she should have turned around to get the credit for her courage. She hadn't felt like going back to her friends who were probably giggling drunkenly around the van at this very moment. No. In the cold night air, she felt truly free for the first time in a long time. The whole experience was daring, naughty, the sort of thing she wouldn't have usually done. It felt like nothing could hurt her, nothing could stop her, nothing take her freedom away. How wrong she was.

SirTimothyk
12-21-2006, 01:21 PM
Suddenly, Elizabeth trips on something and falls. Her firm breasts scratch against the grass, while other long leaves slide between her legs.

"Oooooooooooooohhhhh" she sighs.

A hand grabs her arm. Elizabeth instinctively pulls back, but the man is too strong for her.

"Who are you?" she cries in the darkness.

There is no answer. The man pulls her up. She becomes conscious of her nakedness. If it were daylight, you could see her blush.

"What are you doing here?" The man finally answers.

"I was just running through the field." Elizabeth answers.

"This is private property. I could have you arrested." The man looks at her naked body. Even in the darkness, he feels her sensuousness.

"I'm sorry sir." was all Elizabeth could say.

"You should be punished. Come with me."

Elizabeth walks meekly through the field with the Man. She can feel the grass swiping past her legs, scratching her as they walk toward a house. He still has her hand, pulling her, as if she were a little child. A naughty child.

monak06
12-26-2006, 11:38 AM
Elizabeth sees a large house in the field. The man opens the door and pulls her in with him. He turns on the light and it is the first time she gets to see him. He is a large, handsome man, wearing a long sleeve blue workshirt and bluejeans. He has a short, gruff beard and looks at her as if she is a small child. He plops her on the couch and slits next to her naked body.

"Well, you are quite a naughty girl" he said.

i blushed again, conscious of my naked body and looking at this man's handsome face. "My name is Elizabeth. What is yours, Sir?"

"Matt, young lady." His hand stroked my arm, then his hand touched my nipple.

"Ooooooooooohhhhhh" i closed my eyes and sighed. He smiled....

"Liked that, huh? What about this?" He then took two fingers and pinched my left nipple. I stiffened and gave a sigh. He then moved to the other nipple.

He twisted that nipple. I shuddered and tried to back into the couch, but he pushed forward and kept hurting me.

"This is just the beginning, little one. You did trespass on my property, now" he reminded me.

He got up and opened a black bag. I wondered what he would do next.

Beatrice
01-02-2007, 11:40 AM
Elizabeth shivered a little, her nipples slightly aching from the pinch. She scooted away from the man, handsome though he might be. "Come on, man. It was just a dare. No harm done. I'll make a deal with you. You don't tell the police about the trespassing and I won't tell them you tried to grope my breasts without my consent. I'm sure you would get in more trouble than I would and don't think I wouldn't report it. That was just creepy, man. Come on. Enough's enough. What do you want?"

As she spoke, Elizabeth stood up. Her sneakered feet backed slowly towards the door, her scraped breasts and legs tensing. She was ready to make a run for it if she had to.

samzum
01-02-2007, 12:07 PM
Then Elizabeth heard it..... a whirring .. a click. She recognized the sound .... like a dead bolt turning to lock. Whipping her head around .. she saw it.. the door was locked.. but how Matt still sitting on the couch. Then a SWISH. Out of the corner of her eye she saw the blinds over the windows fall closed. Her gaze slowly turned to Matt .. in his hand a remote control. Her mind racing .. What other things has this man got in mind. Panic running thru her mind, this isn't supposed to happen!

Beatrice
01-02-2007, 02:11 PM
"Oh, shit!" Elizabeth said. Her naked, white flesh was beginning to tremble as Matty locked her in, still not even responding to her queries and entreaties. "What the hell...what do you think you're doing? You can't just keep me here. Get me something to wear."

With that, she angrily walked out of the room, even though she could no longer walk out of the house. She began moving from room to room, her soft thighs and hips and round buttocks swaying as she walked, looking for a phone and seeing if there seemed to be anything else suspicious.

monak06
01-02-2007, 02:52 PM
Mona is walking through the field, looking for her friend Elizabeth. The grass is scratching her legs. Wearing shorts did nothing to protect her slim legs from the cruel grass. She sees the house and walks up the front door. Knocking on the door, she hears someone rustling in the background.

Beatrice
01-18-2007, 09:55 AM
OOC: Any doms interested in this?

SirTimothyk
01-18-2007, 05:14 PM
Matt tackles Elizabeth around the waist, grabs her wrists and pulls her forward back into the living room. He takes the rope and ties her wrists together, then bends her over the arm of the easy chair. He stretches her wrists out across the chair and attaches them to the rope tied to the bottom of the chair. Her ass in the air, he circles back and wraps one arm around her waist and the other caressing her ass.

Beatrice
01-18-2007, 09:45 PM
Elizabeth struggles with all her strength as she's dragged back into the living room and tied over the chair. She tries to jerk away as he wraps his arm around her and begins fondling her soft, white, presented ass. "What is it you want? Come on. I can pay you if you just let me go."

Elizabeth's waist and ass are both soft and maybe even a little plump. They're both very yielding to the touch. Her ass seems to jiggle a little as it's molested. She's a short girl and being stretched over the cheer does indeed stretch her, thrusting her soft ass well up into the air, presented to his ministrations.

SirTimothyk
01-22-2007, 07:30 PM
"I've got what I want. I don't need your money. At least, not yet." Matt raised his hand and "SWAT!!" A red spot appeared on Liz's pale behind. "SWAT! SWAT!! SWAT!!!" Her ass is getting nice and pick as Matt lowers his hand. "SWAT! SWAT!! SWAT!!!" His hand spanks her left thigh now, his fingers going between her legs. She moans as his fingers spank her pussy lips.

A dozen more swats make Elizabeth squirm with each swat. She is hot now, even hotter between her legs as her ass pushes out towards him, inviting him. "Fuck me, please" she whispers. He pulls down his shorts and takes his staff in his hand. He slowly strokes it across her wet pussy lips. She groans, and spreads her legs, asking for him. "Please, now. Please" she begs. He grabs her ass and pulls her towards him. He thrusts into her waiting cunt. It is so wet and warm. He begins to pump his shaft in and out, again and again.

Beatrice
01-23-2007, 01:39 AM
((OOC: Please don't play my characters as well as yours. Elizabeth says no such thing. Please edit your post and only post what Matt does and says. The same for the other thread. I am fairly strict about roleplaying properly as opposed to just righting joint stories and Elizabeth is also acting incredibly out of character there.))

Beatrice
01-23-2007, 01:46 AM
((OOC: Just ignoring the part where you play my character for now until there's an edit))

"Ow! Ow! Stop it, for fuck's sake!" Elizabeth screamed in outrage as he spanked her fair ass, causing it to turn a bright shade of red. Her sneakered feet pressed on the ground as, while still firmly bound, she tried to escape the reach of his hand and anything else he might want to follow up with. Tears began to fill her eyes as she became increasing hysterical with his punishment of her ass. "Let me go now and I promise I won't call the police!" she offerred desperately.

SirTimothyk
01-25-2007, 05:04 PM
"Not until I am done with you." Matt takes Elizabeth's asscheeks and separates them. He presses his staff against her tight asshole and then pushes in. The head of his staff intrudes into her anus. One inch goes in, then another. He holds her asscheeks close to his body and begins to pump.

Beatrice
01-26-2007, 12:12 AM
The actual penetration of her soft, tight ass shuts Elizabeth up for a minute. Her eyes go wide as if she can't really believe that this is happening. Her cheeks, already tight, red and aching, can't help but clinch to try and repel the most unwelcome intruder. Her body is still wet with sweat but Matt can tell, if he cares one way or the other, that she is not at all turned on by this or by him. Still, her tight body, the squirming struggles of her soft thighs as she tries to pull away, her red, punished ass, her pounting, protesting, miserable face, the tears of hate and terror starting to pour down her face, what's right and what's tempting might not be the same thing.

After it's had a moment to sink in, Elizabeth exclaims redundantly "Oh my God, you're really fucking raping me! Fuck you, asshole!" She gives a defiant and now deeply hateful kick with both feet at once, tearing her soft flesh slightly on his hard cock and causing blood to flow over her spanked cheeks. She does, however, manage to go flying forward, toppling the chair over. She kicks futiley on the ground, hoping to get to her feet so she can escape. "You can't get away with this. People know where I am. Let me go now and there won't be any charges."

Sir Phallus
02-28-2007, 10:43 AM
I was more than a little amused by her protestations, but her voice was beginning to grate, so I took some masking tape, grabbed the wriggling Elizabeth before she could find any kind of footing, and silenced her good and proper with the tape.

I stroked and petted her as she struggled, eyes wide, carressing her soft hair, face, chest, ass, and legs as she eventually lost consicousness. I would have fun with this one.

During her slumber, I bound and positioned her in a way which I felt befitted my uses for her. Thoughtfully, I placed a mirror before her so she could appreciate her new situation.

Sure enough, when her eyes opened, they opened wide...

Beatrice
03-01-2007, 04:07 AM
((OOC: What exactly does she see in the mirror?))

Sir Phallus
03-01-2007, 06:47 AM
She looked into the mirror and saw herself naked and spread wide, upside down and hanging from her ankles. Her arms bound behind her back. A large red ball stretched her mouth.

I removed the cloth rag which I had draped over her crotch.

I placed a table beside her, which had some unusual instruments, many of them cylindrical and long, and some shaving cream. She would become well aquainted with these.

Beatrice
03-02-2007, 02:22 AM
Elizabeth's eyes were open wide and she started protesting into her gag. Her toned white legs strained wildly at her bonds as her hands desperately tugged to get free. She wanted to make him understand that there was nothing sexual in this experience for her, as though she somehow thought that if he could just be made to understand that he'd stop, as though she somehow thought that his whole plan was based on the assumption that his force would eventually arouse her and that once he realized this he would lose interest and let her go with apologies. Of course, he untrimmed and completely dry sex might have clued him in if he had cared about such things.

When she saw the razor, she went buck wild. She strained even more in her bonds, causing herself to bounce up and down and her tits to go flying every which way. That would be her plan. If she kept up enough movement, then he wouldn't be able to shave her without cutting her badly. If she couldn't stop anything else, maybe she could stop that and preserve herself for when she eventually did get out of here.

chromedome11
03-02-2007, 07:22 PM
"Have it your way," he said. "I like to see what I'm going to torture. Your cunt is going to be denuded whether you like it or not. It's your choice how badly it's going to be cut up in the process."

He grabbed her hair and didn't let go, no matter how hard she bucked. Elizabeth had to make her choice. If she struggled much longer, it would be ripped out like a tuft of grass.

Beatrice
03-03-2007, 12:27 AM
Elizabeth whimpered into her gag as this man touched her again. She closed her eyes tightly, stating to sob. She stopped jerking her body, more because her taught legs were exhausted than anything else. She could barely breath between her exchaustion, her tears and her gag, her whole body just racking itself in misery.To top it all off, she vomited into her gag. It more or left kept anything from getting out. Her eyes went wide. She jerked instinctively as it happened forcing him to pull out a few of her hairs. She really was 100% just unwilling to tolerate being shaved under any circumstances and the idea that he might be starting to denude her, as he put it, caused her to vomit again, choking and spasming as she began to choke on her own vomit even while almost all of her lungs ability to take in air was gone. She shut her eyes again as she started to slip into unconsciousness, grateful at the thought that she might die and thus be free of this man. It was not some petty expression. She really would rather die than have him touch her even one more time. Her only fear as she slipped into unconsciousness was that this disgusting man might save her life.

Sir Phallus
03-08-2007, 09:49 AM
Elizabeth slipped into unconsciousness.

I decided to leave her be. As nature intended.

She hung there, upside down and limp. Naked as the day she was born, her supple body stretched out and beautifully displayed.

I decided to clean her up and stretch her out on the bench, for variety's sake, and also to prevent her rather inelegant mouth habits. Binding her ankles and wrists to the legs of the this work bench, I dispensed with the gag. There would be other ways to keep her quiet.

There were many instruments and toys I had longed to test out on a female, and this girl would have the honour of being the first. The fact this was against her will was all the better.
She awoke to the touch of my hands upon her splendid ass.
"Rise and shine, baby, it's time for you to earn your keep."

I stroked the paddle against her soft, delectable ass.

"Now, you are going to learn some ground rules. Obedience will be rewarded, Disobedience will be punished...Obedience will bring you pleasure, Disobedience will bring you pain. Do you understand?"

Beatrice
03-08-2007, 09:56 AM
Actually, she didn't awake. While he adjusted her with the gag still on, her breathing came to a halt and her chest stopped moving up and down. She lay there, spread out on the bench by him. Her eyes were closed. Her body was still. Her heart was still beating but extremely faintly. Vomit seemed to ooze from between her lips and she automatically expelled all the waste from her body between her legs.

Sir Phallus
03-11-2007, 06:32 PM
I was taken aback by the consequences of my actions. This was not what I wanted. I had gone beyond what my plan had originally been, I frantically performed CPR on her, my heart raced as I tried to revive hers.

I feared the worst, was I a murderer?

At that nerve wracking moment, her pulse revived, and she gasped as she regained consciousness.

"Thank goodness!" I exclaimed.

I sighed loudly as her eyes darted about, confused but alive.

Beatrice
03-15-2007, 09:43 AM
Elizabeth sat up, her large bossom heaving as her arms pulled idly on the rope which still bound her wrists together. She blinked twice before turning to look at Matt. "I thought I was dying."

Sir Phallus
04-22-2007, 09:33 PM
I stroked her hair and glanced upon her form, her impressive cleavage invited me, as indeed did her whole body.

She pulled at the bindings of her wrists as I petted her. She sighed heavily, but did not resist my touch.

"Its okay, its okay...you're going to be fine", I whispered into her ear as I stroked her. She nestled her head against my chest and sighed again.

"Daddy", she said...

Beatrice
04-23-2007, 08:33 AM
"Is there anyway you could let me loose?" Elizabeth asked. "I've learned my lesson. Really. I won't ever trespass or streak again."

Sir Phallus
05-09-2007, 06:05 AM
"Ah, but you don't know what's good for you. If you did, you would not be here."

I stroked her hair, continuing to pet her, as she sighed.

"Its a good thing you are in my hands, a pretty little thing like you is a very tempting sight for certain uncrupulous males."

I smiled at her.

"I'm a nice guy, but I do demand certain...things. You are going to be a good girl and do as I tell you. What are you going to be?"

Beatrice
05-09-2007, 09:01 AM
"So after what you just put me through, I'm supposed to be all happy about being kidnapped because you decided not to actually murder or mutilate me? I'm still extremely upset. I was so upset a moment ago I was actually hoping I would die. I mean....you...you raped me. Am I supposed to just be ok with that without even so much as an I'm sorry? I'm not squirming to be cute. I really hate this. If you care about me at all, you'll untie me." Elizabeth said. She was starting to cry quietly and she slowly lowered her eyes.

Beatrice
08-26-2007, 02:29 AM
Matt paused, looking down at Elizabeth's red form and her sobbing face. He hadn't wanted this but he hadn't wanted here consent either. He had thought that she might accept his control of her as simply a background fact of life and deal with it accordingly. Perhaps he hadn't fulled considered the consequences of his actions. But could he just let her go? "What guarantee will I have if I let you go? You'd have me arrested."

"I wouldn't," she offered.

"I'm not that naive," he said, although he did stand her up and abandon his attempt to fuck her. "I need to think about this. I'm going to lock you in a room and give you some food and water. We can talk again tomorrow. Is that ok, miss?"

"No," Elizabeth said. "Let me go now."

"It's what you're getting," Matt said with a guilty sigh.

SAE
09-06-2007, 06:23 PM
I knew matt was up to something and that it had to do with Elizabeth and I wanst going to let him have her all to himself. However on the way to follow him I became aware that her friend Mona was in the feild looking for her. Before I even had chance to think what i was doingI was on her my habd over her mouth. As I struggled with her on the ground I realised that i was stiff as a board. I think Mona realised it too. I was on top her with one hand over her mouth and the other holding her wrists. i had no idea how I was going to secure her. I hadnt planned for any of this. I relaeased her arms and pinched her nose. I felt her struggle and pound away at me but slwolwly she stopped and this gave me time to think. I reached under her skirt and tugged at her panties. My erection became even harder as i slid them slowly down her legs. I copped a feel of her hairy bush and then quickly relinquished them and them into her mouth. I then took off her stockings and used one to tie the panties in place and the other to tie hands. As she came round I stared into her eyes and smiled tearing off her dress as i did so.

Beatrice
12-03-2007, 11:29 AM
Matt put a firm hand on Elizabeth's arm and led her to a bedroom where he sat her down, hands still tied and still naked, in a chair. He then went out and came back a few minutes later with a bottle of water and a plate of warm food. He walked over to Elizabeth and untied her, leaving the room and locking the door from the outside. He then stepped out of the house and lit up a cigarrette, thinking about the mess he was in. He frowned as he glanced over to Mona and the man who had captured her, Sylvester. "Why don't you bring her up her? We're in a bit of a jam."