PDA

View Full Version : Dom married to a switch

Havensov
11-21-2006, 10:00 AM
After being with my wife for some time now, we have come to the conclusion that she is not a sub, but a switch. She loves training under me to be my Pet, but she also has Domme tenancies that she wishes to fulfill. She has found that she, in general, is submissive to men, but Dom to women.

I have told her that if she wish to find her own play toy that she could, as long as she remand my Pet and i got final approval of her new toy. But after i gave approval i would not engage with her toy, as in, i could not order her to order her toy to serve me, kind of thing.

I was wondering if anyone else happens to be in the same situation, and if you would share your experiences and suggestions.

Willsubmit2
08-29-2008, 06:36 PM
I am a switch by nature, a sub to my Master usually...but if my Dom tendencies do need satisfying my Master allows me to see my switch friend to take care of it...He does not attend with me as he trusts me completely...and he does not wish to be involved either...it works out GREAT for us all....

Ragoczy
08-30-2008, 05:47 AM
We've just started to explore my kitten's dominant side. We've been going together to a local dungeon where I allow her to indulge herself.