PDA

View Full Version : A Question Regarding a Strange Fetish

bayruti
11-21-2006, 09:37 PM
The other day i was bowsing some psychological journals regarding uncommon fetishes and i came across an article regarding a fetish that some women have.

Basically it is that some women( specially in rural areas) have or experience sexual pleasure by slaughtering or killing chickens or other poultry.I find it strange but i was surprised to learn that some men are turned on by this.A farmer said that his wife gives him a blowjob after she kills a chicken or two at their farm in Wisconsin.

Any feedback??

_ID_
11-21-2006, 10:29 PM
It's a new one on me, but I must say not surprised to hear about it. I have been very interested in fetishes of others. I would love to read more about this one.

V/R
ID

kizzie
11-22-2006, 01:01 PM
I don't know about it being a fetish, but I remember when I was a small girl my grandparents raised a few chickens. When it was time to fry one up my grandfather would always let my grandmother kill the chicken. She wouldn't chop it's head off, but she would grab it by the neck and start twirling it around with her arm outstreched in a windmill fashion until she wrung it's neck off. It seems it would have been faster and easier to just chop it off.

gagged_Louise
11-22-2006, 01:30 PM
Totally new to me, but I can see there are elements in necking chicken that could be exciting. The cackle that comes to an abrupt end, and the way some chicken will run about even after the head has been severed (never seen that one with my own eyes, though)

Master_Sadist
11-23-2006, 07:57 AM
I have heard of it before. Ever hear of two evils. Well she kills them getting excited over the kill and get wet for doing it. It is rare But some women and men do it. It is there little high to sexual desire. You can research it on a killing site. The last one was closed down 2 years ago. Vamps Also get turn to this method.

The Master
11-23-2006, 08:06 AM
It is a rather strange fetish, I can only imagine that the person is getting off on killing another creature via the act of violence if not having the power over life and death. That kind of power can be intoxicating. The fact it is a chicken or a certain kind of bird though is rather unique in itself.

fantazmaster
11-23-2006, 08:41 AM
This sort of thing must have been around for quite some time.I read where the surviving gladiators after a death match were sexually aroused after winning a death match.I guess one modern day parallel is the effect a decent strip club
has on most men after witnessing a few superb perfomances.I have only heard this about the strip clubs though,far be it from me to go to such a venue!:rolleyes:

Lee Boudine
11-23-2006, 08:57 AM
but I recall having read the report on an early Uniform Code Of Military Justice courtmartial in which a soldier in Germany was convicted of sneaking into German farmers chicken houses at night and raping the chickens. Of course the chickens were mutilated by the size of the man's organ and died. It puzzeled the farmers when they foud the dead chicken in the morning.

Interesting.:32:

subboyy
11-27-2006, 08:19 PM
I have never heard of that one. It is not something I am intrested in though.