PDA

View Full Version : I had an interesting idea for a story...

Master13
11-16-2003, 02:47 AM
... It goes something like this:
A women finds herself being stalked by a (very hadnsome) man who dominates her. He comes to her when she's along. She never sees or hers him come in, and he makes his exits swiftly and silently, while she's looking away or blindfolded. As if by magic, he is able to cause her pain or pleasure without touching her. In fact, he never touches her. All his domination is through verbal commands, and the aplication of pain and/or pleasure. Eventually she dicovers that he is just a figment of her imagination. He arose because of she had been supressing her submissive tendencies, denying they existed. This realization does nothing to quell his power over her, however. At least not until she embraces her submissiveness in a healthy fashion.

Jones, Nikka
11-16-2003, 04:05 AM
There is a story that contains some of the elements of your idea. It is an adult comic book (bande desinée in europe) called "Le déclic" by Milo Manara. In it a man can control the sexual urges of a beautiful girl by using a remote control devise. There is this really hot scene where he gets her really excited in front of her father and he beats her pussy with his belt while she lays on a pool table, masturbating. I am surprised that no one has written an adaptation of this story for bdsmlibrary.com.
By the way, if you see the movie version at your local video club, do not waste your money. It is just awful.

Lord Douche
11-16-2003, 05:17 AM
Sounds like a twisted version of Schizophrenia to me :D