PDA

View Full Version : Two unrelated questions (speculum/waxing)

vanillaslave
11-16-2003, 06:11 PM
Hi! I'm new to the forum and I was here looking for two subjects that with a fairly thorough perusal of the forums I failed to find.

The first might be a story suggestion more than anything else. I am looking for fiction or non-fiction related to slave inspections with a medical twist. Specifically stories that incorporate speculums. ( M/f, D/s) *eek i have slash typed.. my apologies* ;)

Secondly and perhaps more importantly, a Dom friend of mine is interested in trying waxing as an alternative to shaving his pubic region. Is there a "Brazilian" type waxing for men that goes to areas that er lie below the penis? I assume that the balls cannot be waxed and so wouldn't he still have to shave there? Are there vanilla salons for men who perform such services?

Sheesh that was hard enough to type here. I can't imagine how one would inquire at a salon, no wonder this task was given to me.. *blush*

Curtis
11-16-2003, 06:42 PM
Slash typing is allowable here. It's also punishable by death. (We can get you either cumming or going, your choice.) The abhorrent kind of slash writing is exemplified by W/we, Y/you, E/etc.

Welcome to the Forum!

There isn't much in the way of Medical Sex available here (as far as I know, at least), but you could try stories in the Library by Dr. Wingate (or variations, such as DrWingate, etc.). She started a few stories on the subject, but then disappeared (her baby is due about now, so she may make a dramatic reappearance). I'm not a paying member, so I don't have access to the copyrited story and picture archives, but you could look in there for stories published by the old STAR Distributors. I have a couple of medical sex novellas in my collection.

Good luck.

BDSM_Tourguide
11-16-2003, 06:56 PM
I don't think I have ever seen a story on this site involving speculums at all. It could happen, I suppose. It may have happened nad I just missed it. I don't really know.

What I also know is that many places that will bikini wax a woman will wax a man, too. Now, from what you have said, he wants his "chode" done, too (the area between the balls and asshole). Is that right?

If so, many a waxing techinician will be willing to do it, but they might require an extra fee. Hard as it might be, asking around would probably be the easiest way to go.

vanillaslave
11-16-2003, 07:17 PM
i just found an "inspection" chapter in PowerOne's boarding school story. I've been slinking through the library trying to remain undetected for a couple years, I don't see how I missed this! link (http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/stories/chapter.php?storyid=885&chapterid=5672)

and er.. I may just have to take the punishment on the waxing thing... i just can't picture myself saying the word "chode" outloud on the phone to some random spa receptionist. *BLUSH*. I may have to press to be allowed to Nair him myself. I'm sure I could acheive the desired effect unless it is the waxing itself that he wants to experience....

thanks!

Lord Douche
11-16-2003, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by BDSM_Tourguide
Now, from what you have said, he wants his "chode" done, too (the area between the balls and asshole). Is that right?
I believe that region is refered to as the Perineum (http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=perineum&r=67), and chode (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=chode) in this context is slang for an abnormally short and fat penis. Normally it's the past tense for "Chide" as in scold, but it CAN be used for that region, so you're right, but it's not really the proper term :)
As for medical fetish stories, try the Speculum Pages (http://www.speculumpages.com/) Lots of speculums there, not all of it in a BDSM flavour, but it is there.

Cleo671
11-17-2003, 04:28 AM
Originally posted by vanillaslave
Secondly and perhaps more importantly, a Dom friend of mine is interested in trying waxing as an alternative to shaving his pubic region. Is there a "Brazilian" type waxing for men that goes to areas that er lie below the penis? I assume that the balls cannot be waxed and so wouldn't he still have to shave there? Are there vanilla salons for men who perform such services?

Yes it can happen..
It was the subject of conversation when I **ahem** had to fulfill a gift voucher and decided on a full leg wax..and brazilian wax (in one session:( )..actually it wasn't too bad..
So I asked the beautician - I had to talk about 'something' while I was 'lying' there.. 'How on earth to men have this done'..
and she said it was easy peazy, all the man had to do was to hold their penis up while they apply the wax, it's basically done the same way as a brazilian is done, same type of wax but applied in small surface areas depending on the direction of hair growth (I was terrified when before she did it to me, because I heard horror stories of them applying wax and yanking it off in one go - but a good 'waxer' doesn't use this method)
The wax itself differs from the wax used in leg waxing, it's more pliable and specially made for more sensitive areas on the body, bikini area, armpit ..
So it's just holding the skin taut while pulling it off.

And yes I suppose the everyday salon that incorporates waxing does 'crack and sack' (what we call it here - in colloquial terms) waxing for men as well, just enquire at any salon.

As for speculums, I don't know if she toured overseas with this act but a few years back Annie Sprinkle did an Oz tour where one of her main 'shows' was her speculum show. I think she brought out a video based on it.
Im not sure how many women find this interesting..about as many that find visits to the gyno interesting?

vanillaslave
11-18-2003, 04:51 PM
another question for BDSM-tourguide...

i just came across this pic you posted in the pictures forum... i assume this is a speculum of sorts? Do you know anything about what kind it is? could you explain the picture to me at all or is it just something you found and enjoyed.

Thanks for putting up with my apparently persistent questions.

edited to add pic (duh)

http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=8242

er re-edited to add link since pic did not show up here for me...

on this page... (http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=9036#post9036)

BDSM_Tourguide
11-18-2003, 05:21 PM
That is a standard gynocological stainless steel speculum, used from the dawn of time until about three years ago when most hospitals started going to the cheap, disposable plastic ones instead.

Persistence is good. At least you are persistently on topic. LOL

vanillaslave
11-18-2003, 06:57 PM
That is a standard gynocological stainless steel speculum

um i beg to differ? maybe i am wrong.. but this was something i have never seen before... maybe it is the angle? *grin*

BDSM_Tourguide
11-18-2003, 09:10 PM
... but I'm not sure which one you are referring to, because I couldn't see the picture. One was stainless steel and, as far as I am aware, is a standard issue speculum. The other was a newer plastic one now used by most medical (and non-medical) professionals. I am not exactly sure what else to tell you.