PDA

View Full Version : random erotic story

Psynymph
11-25-2006, 11:26 PM
it's the ADHD i swear......i couldn't for the life of me finish that other story. but today while laying around the house pouting, i did manage to get this one out. it's completely random. if i actually put more stories up, they'll continue to be just as random as this.
hope you enjoy...and please, if you read it, leave a comment. i put this up here in public because i want feed back. thank you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Happy Holidays

Walking into the bedroom, she sighed contentedly as she flopped diagnoly across the king sized bed. Careful not to hit her feet against the heavy wooden posts of the bed, she rolled over to her side, scooching close to the head of the bed.
"Hallow there, bebe cakes." She cooed to her speckled calico cat.
The cat lay basking in the sunlight that poured over the vast bed. Nestled in the folds of the warm, down-filled comforter, the cat opened a single eye to acknowledge it's owner.
Scarlett laughed softly and buried her face in the cats warm, furry belly. The cat sighed and cotinued it's nap. With one toe tracing the lines sketched into the bottom right post of the large bed, Scarlett lifted her head to gaze out the window.Such a beautiful day. So rare here in England she thought twisting her upper half to lay on her back but keeping her hips turned to the side.
Her dark hair lay tangled about her delicately porcelin white face. Pursing her red lips thoughtfully, Scarlett stroked her cats body. Smiling to herself and wiggling her body into a more comfortable position among the fluffy pillows and heavy comforter, Scarlett continued to gaze out the window, deep in plesant thought.

Damien peered curiously up the stairs that led to the master bedroom. Where has she gotten to? He wondered to himself, making his way up the stairs. He crept quietly, smiling to himself as he saw Scarlett sprawled languidly across their bed.
He paused a moment to watch her. She was beautiful. Even now, with tangled unwashed hair, clean face and simple tank and lounge pants on. Her skin beautifully pale against the dark sheets and dark clothes that clung to her curvy body.
Watching her stretch, pushing out her ribs, arching her back and straightening her legs, he felt a familar stirring in his pants. Her full, large breasts strained against the small black tank she wore, the dark nipples threatening to peek out. Her small toes pointed towards him, her little red toenails scrapping against the bed post.
Licking his lips he walked fully into the room,clearing his throat in an authoritive manner, to make his presence known to her.
Scarlett jumped up, momentarily startled, then grinned at him. She scooted to the edge of the bed, swinging her legs to dangle off the side in front of her. Her hair fell deliciously rampant around her small shoulders, wisps of it settling into the curves of her breasts.
Giggling softly, she titled her head downward and peered up at him through her dark lashes, a smirk playing across her face.
"What are you doing, little girl?" Damien asked, stopping a foot from her. She sat directly between the two bottom posts of the bed, hands placed demurely in her lap.
"Cuddling with my baby, Daddy." Scarlett, turned, tossing a arm in the cat's direction. Turning back to Damien, she playfully kicked her legs and bit her lower lip. She couldn't help but smile contentedly in his presence. Just being near him made her incredibly happy.
"Ah. You were tired of reading your book then?" Damien asked, stepping slightly closer to her.
Scarlett licked her lips and momentarily closed her eyes in pleasure as she breathed deep in his smell. He had such a powerful effect over her. Tall, solid, confident, he was the very definition of masculine to her. She watched his hands, desiring suddenly to take on of the long thin fingers between her lips.
"Yes, I-"Pausing she peered up at him through her lashes, again." I was bored and well...." Giggling she fidgeted with her hands, grinning widely. ", maybe a bit horny from reading."
Damien grinned at this modest confession.
"Oh?" He moved closer to her, pushing his body between her legs. He pressed against her, Scarlett's face rubbing against his chest. Sighing, Scarlett buried her face in his chest, pushing her body harder against his.
Damien watched her, arching her back, grinding her hips. She did these things subconsciously though as she placed a hand on either side of his waist.
Scarlett shivered at his touch, as he lightly laid a hand atop her head. Then gathering a handful of her thick hair, he yanked her head back, her eyes widening as they connected with his.
Keeping eye contact with her, he unzipped his jeans and pulled out his already hardening cock.Realizing what he was doing, Scarlett began breathing heavy and licked her lips in anticipation.
"Suck my cock, you dirty little slut." Damien ordered, relaxing his grip on her hair slightly, but not releasing it.
"Yes Daddy!" Scarlett exclaimed, hurriedly looking down, focusing on his cock.
She gently wrapped her tiny hands around his shaft then leaned forward. Regaining eye contact with Damien, she slowly ran her tongue around the head of his big cock. Then leaning further forward, she licked from the top of his balls along his shaft to the head again. Damien, smiled, watching her lean forward, causing her breasts to push out from the tank. He could just see the hints of her dark aerole's over the top of the black cloth.
Scarlett then took his cock fully into her mouth now, relaxing her throat as the head pushed to the back of her throat. She closed her eyes and set about focusing on sucking his cock. Damien watched her head bob, her breasts bouncing softly.
Tightening his grip on her hair, he pushed her face forward roughly, thrusting his cock deep into her throat. Scarlett squeaked around his cock and grasped at his waist in surprised. Pausing for a moment, then he yanked her head off his cock. Scarlett gasped, sucking in air.
" On your knees, slut." Taking a step back, he moved away from her, allowing her the room to kneel.
Without hesistation, Scarlett slide from the bed, tucking her legs beneath her. She settled into postion, directly in front of him. She now knelt eye level with his slick cock. Grinning, she couldn't stop staring at it.
Bending over, Damien roughly pulled her breasts free of the tank, reaching in and grabbing each hard little nipple. Scarlett gasped and squirmed slightly at the sudden movement but remained in place.
Damien pinched both nipples as hard as he could elliciting a sharp cry from Scarlett. She closed her eyes and leaned forward, physically willing him to take her, use her.
Laughing he said," You're such a dirty little girl. Always horny, always wet, always desiring to be used. Arent you?" He released her nipples and straightened, awaiting her answer.
"Yes Daddy!" Scarlett gasped her eyes never leaving the hard cock in front of her. She licked her lips again in anticipation.
"Would you like to suck my cock?"
"Yes, please!"
"Then beg you little cunt." Damien growled.
"Oh please Daddy, please, please let me suck your cock! Please!" Moaning, she arched her back and grinded her hips again, her lips dangerously close to the head of his cock.
Damien frowned.
"Is that what you call begging? The simple repeating of one word?" Scarlett's eyes widened in shock, looking up at him in surprise and fear. She froze, waiting for him to continue. "I know I've taught you better than that. You disppoint me."
"Oh but Daddy, I-"
"Position five now!" Damien snapped, cutting Scarlett short.
Whimpering, Scarlett leaned forward pressing her forehead against the carpet and extending her arms forward. Her hands rested, flat palm down, on the tops of his boots. He smirked.
"You are going to be punished now." Damien zipped himself back up and walked away from Scarlett, crossing the room to their closet.
He gathered up a couple items from the closet while Scarlett remained completely still and silent, trying to figure out what he was doing. Walking to the left side of the bed, Damien glanced over to Scarlett. Position five was his favorite position because it was such a gorgeous display of submission, plus her ass looked superb.
Standing to the side of the bed, he lost sight of her as he dumped the items across the covers. Giving the still napping cat a gentle nudge, it lazily got up and lept off the bed.
"Postion eight whore." Damien ordered.
He watched as Scarlett popped up from the end of the bed, clasping her hands behind her neck and opening her arms wide. She sucked in her tummy, causing her back to arch and her breasts to jut forward. She placed her feet a little more than shoulder width apart and cast her eyes downward. This was position eight.
Picking up two sets of handcuffs he walked slowly over to her, behind her, for now she faced the head of the bed. He stopped though and watched her for a few seconds, knowing the anticipation was making her even more wet.
"I want you to stand up at the edge of the bed, spread eagle and grab a post on either side of you."
Scarlett quickly scrambled into position, still facing away from Damien. Standing awkwardly on the edge of the bed, trying to keep balance, she grasped at either post. Her fingers just barely wrapped around the slender wood to hold herself steady. Carefully she spread her legs as far as she dared without losing her balance. It was a highly uncomfortable, precarious, and vunlerable position.
Reaching up, he cuffed each hand to the bed posts. This would help her slightly to keep balance but also would hurt a great deal if she let go of the posts. Whimpering as he clicked the cuffs shut, she knew this. Then he pushed at her feet, willing them to spread a bit further, gaining a couple more inches on each side.
"Oh but your clothes." Damien,said chuckling softly. Walking back to the left side of the bed he plucked a large 9 inch knife from the bed stand drawer and grabbed up the remaining item he had brought out.
Setting the other item on the floor, he stepped up to Scarlett, brandishing the knife. Scarlett gasped when she felt the knife slide up under her shirt, the tip pressing teasingly into the small of her back for a moment. She moved her hips ever so slightly as the knife etched a line up her spine, cutting away the tank easily. Another small gasp escaped her lips as Damien cut away the straps of the shirt and pulled it away from her body roughly, causing her breasts to bounce freely.
An angry red line marked the knife's path up the middle of Scarlett's spine, a single red dot of blood marking it's start. Damien leaned forward and licked at the blood. Scarlett moaned, her grip tightening on the posts, trying to remain in place.
Damien pulled away and set about cutting her pants off. Scarlett struggled to keep her legs in place as he did this, the ache of the position already beginning to set in. Damien pulled the pants off of her and tossed them to the side of the bed, along with the knife.
Scarlett shivered as the cold air wrapped around her bare body, goosebumps prickled her skin. Damien watched. Unnerved at the sudden stillness, Scarlett peered over her shoulder, back at Damien.
He smirked as he saw her do this and lifted up the last item for her to see. Her eyes went wide and her head snapped back to the front.
"I want you to count out each strike. This isnt a serious punishment because you didn't actully DO anything wrong. You did, however disppoint me. I also felt like punishing you, for my pleasure and for your own. I know that you will enjoy this, you little pain slut. Dont forget to count or I'll be forced to start over again."
" Yes Daddy." Scarlett nodded her head and answered softly, already bracing herself for the first hit.
Damien held what looked like a miniture whip. About the length and thickness of a crop, the end tapered off to a thin piece of leather. It had a nasty, sharp bite and left the most beautiful long slashes against pale skin.
Without warning Damien struck her back, to the right directly above her kidney. Scarlett screamed in pain and surprise.
"One Daddy!"
After the count of three, he struck again, this time to the left across her shoulder blade.
"Two Daddy!"
Without pause he struck again across the right side, at the curve of her waist. Scarlett screamed loudly, jumping as the leather pierced the soft flesh.
"Three Daddy!"
Damien paused, couting to ten. Surveying his work, angry red welts already marked his progession. The last strike was lined in blood, a thin line beneath her ribs. Scarlett was panting, grasping at the posts tightly as she could, struggling to remain in place.
Reaching ten, Damien struck to her left side just above her hip. Scarlett screamed.
"Four Daddy!"
Counting to five this time, Damien struck her right side, across her shoulder blade. Scarlett's body winced, remaing rigid in anticipation of the next hit. She had begun whimpering.
"Five Daddy!"
Without pause, Damien struck to her left, then right, then left and so on. He didn't pause between each strike this time, just kept up a continuous motion.
Scarlett screamed, her nails digging into the wood on the posts. "Six Daddy!Seven Daddy! Eight Daddy!" Her voice grew hoarse from her screaming, her body jumping at each hit. " Nine Daddy! Ten Daddy!"
Damien stopped. Scarlett gasped, whimpering and moaning loudly. Her back and hips were laced with angry red lines, red blood decorating a few spots. Suddenly, her body sagged, her grip loosening on the posts.
A sharp clank could be heard as the handcuffs caught her weight. She sank almost to her knees, held up by the handcuffs, hovering a few inches above the bed.
Dropping the whip next to the knife, Damien went to her. Gently wrapping a strong arm around her waist, he lifted her enough to allow him to remove the cuffs. She moaned as he released her wrists, the skin around them already bruising. He held her against him for a minute, letting the cuffs fall to the floor.
Her back still to him she laid her head back against his shoulder, turning to nuzzle him.
"Thank you Daddy."She whispered, curling up against him. He smiled softly.
"On your hands and knees, pet, near the head of the bed." Damien released her. She fell to the bed for a moment, then carefully began crawling to position. Spreading her legs, she dropped her face and shoulders to the bed, ass up in the air.
Damien pulled off his clothes and climbed atop the bed to join her. He was so hard, it ached at this point. Sensing him near her, Scarlett arched her back a bit, wincing slightly at the pain it caused, but opening herself to him more.
Blood dripped in thick lines down her back and to her sides, contrasting gorgeously with her pale skin. Damien leaned forward, the head of his cock pressing against her hot, wet slit. He ran his tongue along a line of blood below her left shoulder blade. Scarlett hissed, squirming underneath him. The saliva and the roughness of his tongue stung wonderfully along with the head his cock being so close to her wet, waiting pussy reduced her to mindless whimpering.
"Please Daddy, I want you to fuck me. Please Daddy, I want your cock deep inside me. Make me scream. I want you to cum Daddy!!!!" Scarlett moaned as Damien continued to lick her back clean of the blood.
Smiling, he straightened and began running the head of his cock up and down her wet slit. She felt incredibly hot and almost dripped with wetness. She moaned, squriming, wanting him inside her.
"Thats better little girl. My little slut!" And with that last word, he forcefully thrust deep inside her, gasping as her tightness wrapped around him.
Scarlett moaned deliciously loud, clawing at the covers.
"Oh yes Daddy!" She cried as he began thrusting fast and hard into her. "Yes, yes yes!"
Damien pumped hard and fast, his balls soaked from her wetness, smacked loudly against the bottom of her ass cheeks. He held onto her hips, his fingers digging into the welted red skin. Within minutes she was screaming, tossing her head back and forth.
" Yes! Yes oh god YES! Daddy! Daddy please can I cum?!!PLEASE??!!"
"No." He panted, humping her harder, faster. He held tightly onto her, slamming against her ass. She moaned and buried her head into a pillow at his command.
Scarlett squirmed underneath Damien, trying to hold off her orgasm. She was so close!!!
Several minutes later, Damien could feel himself close to orgasm. He began slamming even harder, faster, and deeper into her. Sloppy wet slapping noises echoed througout the room along with Scarlett's screams.
"Oh! OOOHHH!!! Yes Daddy, fuck me! Fuck me! Yes, yes, Daddy PLEASE oh gawd please may I cum?!!!?"
" Yes, you dirty fucking slut, cum for me!" Damien yelled, pounding into her.
Scarlett let out a long, animalistic scream that radiated throughout her entire body. Damien felt her clinch tightly around him followed by a flood of hot juices.
Suddenly he pulled out and exploded cum across her back. Damien moaned loudly, jacking himself off across Scarlett's welted back. Scarlett moaned and buried her face in the pillows again.
Haveing spent himself, Damien sighed and released his cock from his grip. Scarlett remained still, smiling happily and whimpering. Damien began massaging his cum into the wounds on Scarlett's back.
Scarlett turned her head to look at him in surprise and screamed loudly as the saltiness of his cum came into contacts with her many wounds. Squeezing her eyes shut as the pain wore off, she bit her lower lip. Curling up into a ball, she whimpered as Damien sat back.
"Oh darling, that was great. You did very very well. Thank you." Damien laid out next to Scarlett, stretching out. Scarlett peeked out at him. He kissed her forehead. "I love you, pet."
Smiling, she rolled over to her side to face him, scooching closer to his body. She curled up around him.
"I love you too Daddy."

Qmoq
11-26-2006, 08:11 AM
Psynymph, Your story was wonderful. The worst thing about stories like that is that I never want them to end. And when they're really good, I feel inspired to add a paragraph or two.

Damien woke early, and looked across at the naked woman in his arms. His cock twitched, but he didn't wake her, he knew that she loved to sleep soundly and always woke refreshed and eager for more. Besides, it gave him a chance to prepare. He unpeeled her from him, leaving her lying naked on the covers. He carefully lifted her left knee and put it to the side, exposing her pussy. He then brushed some hair from her face, revealing her content, flickering eyelids in the middle of a happy dream. Perfect. He reached for the video camera.

He must have filmed her for ten minutes, focusing on the deep breaths she took and the movement of her bosom, before hooking the camera onto a stand on the bottom left post of the four poster. The angle caught her entire torso, but her pussy was at the centre of the image.

Damien then edged away to the kitchen, via the bathroom. He had perfected a chemical compound, mixing Tiger Balm, ginger, ground chilli seeds and toothpaste in a pestle and mortar. He had tried each of them on her individually, but the testing of the mixture was all on himself during painful nights alone. This was the perfect time to try it out on her.

It was the delayed reaction that was the killer, he remembered, heading back up the stairs to the bedroom. He re-entered the bedroom - she was still sound asleep, and the camera was still purring in the background. He dipped two fingers into the pestle, and brushed the mixture over her nipples. A contented squirm came from Scarlett, but she did not awaken. He smiled. Time was short now, so he moved quicky to her pussy, smearling the rest of the mixture over her cuntlips and clit. He knew the sort of dreams that Scarelett had, he knew that the physical stimulation would, for the moment, be incorporated into her subconscious thoughts.

He stripped out of his pyjamas, his cock was fully hard and throbbing as he waited for the explosion. He stood by the foot of the bed, and took the camera in his hand. He adjusted the angle so her entire body was in a full-length shot.

"Mmm," Scarlett moaned, then twitched and frowned. "Nyum," she gurgled. It's only just started, Damien thought.

"Wha-?" and her eyes opened. Her nipples felt as though there was a lit match underneath each one, and she sat up. Unfocused eyes looked at Damien.

"Don't you dare touch your nipples or cunt, little girl," Damien shouted.

"N-no, daddy," whimpered Scarlett, the response automatic despite being uncertain of what was happening to her. "W-what have you done?"

He ignored the question. "Keep those legs wide. Lie back, or you won't get my cock today."

Her pussy twitched, firstly at his words, then as the mixture had its effect. She screamed. Her head lolled back onto the pillow, and her eyes, her beautiful eyes, they were out of shot. This would not do.

"Look into the camera, my dirty little slut," he said. Her head snapped forwards, and he zoomed in to record the perfect blend of fear, arousal, uncertainty and devotion. Her thighs twitched, as though her whole body was telling her to close her legs and get out of the room. But her mind had no intention of leaving. She was with the one she loved.

blondie69
02-17-2007, 03:04 AM
oh this is hot