PDA

View Full Version : [Untitled] :span: :bondage: :30:

babygirlblue
11-27-2006, 06:36 PM
A few weeks ago, I started thinking that my Dom and I weren't really living as a d/s couple. I started to do research and write it down. I also was going to ask a friend, who is also another Dom, for websites that he did his research. I forget protocols sometimes.

My Dom and I were driving home from thanksgiving when he broke it down for me.

He completely broke down our relationship, me as a whole and him as a dom & significant other.

I'm slow. I never realized how slow I am when it comes to realizations.

The best part, after some mild irritation, realized, not to sound mushy, how right he is for me.

I don't mean to sound all romantic or get off topic. It's just weird that I didn't realize what I wanted is what we had and I just had to realize it for myself.

Does any of this make sense? I mean am I the only one who's had this issue?

I mean we went through "exercises" where decision making reveals who trusts who and who has control, blah, blah, blah. I did slightly bad. I'm working on it.

In case you're not aware, my Dom and I live d/s as a lifestyle and not just in the bedroom. I've always been a sub and I guess you could say raised as one. I can defend myself and won't take bull from just about anyone there are exclusions. We will be together 2 years on Dec 11th. We're slowly delving into bondage. I'm more into d/s & b/d. I'm not fond of pain and will do my best to get away from it.

I just thought I'd say this and hope I'm not as slow as I think I am. I used to be better as self-realization, but now I just suck at it.

Gosh, I'm a needy sub.

Please feel free to comment/reply. Thanks.