PDA

View Full Version : Endings, Nov. '06

rce
11-29-2006, 10:54 AM
The end of Maria's tight, white dress was so high, it barely covered her bottom when she was standing up. Mr. Forrester wanted her to wear dresses and skirts so short. She gladly complied, because it meant he had a perfect excuse for starting their traditional game.

Maria was actually employed as a housekeeper. Mr. Forrester was a highly paid engineer from the USA, who worked with construction projects in her South American home country. She cleaned Mr. Forrester's kitchen each morning, while he was eating breakfast at the kitchen table and watching her young, firm body at work. At the end of cleaning the kitchen, she would bend down towards the floor, perhaps to pick something up, and he would get a good view of her bottom. He always told her this was unbecoming of a young lady, which meant she had to lay down across his knee and get a firm spanking.

Maria never forgot the first time this has happened, one of her first days as his employee. She had not had such a short skirt at the time, but it had accidentally ended up around her waist when she had slipped on soapy water she had spilled on the floor. She never knew exactly why she agreed to his command to lay across his knee and receive a spanking, but the idea had made her aroused. The spanking in itself made her even more aroused.

The very next day, Maria had dressed in a mini skirt and consciously dropped a sponge on the kitchen floor. She had held her legs straight when bending down to pick it up. To her great satisfaction, the spanking procedure had been repeated. After that, there had not been a single breakfast that had not ended with a spanking. Some days, Mr. Forrester had had the time to spank her more than once.

She had never said she consented, but never objected to anything. After two weeks, Mr. Forrester had started to pull her panties down to her knees and spank her bare fanny. The next day, after spanking her, he had carefully put two fingers on her pussy. He had barely touched her clitoris before she had had a wild orgasm. At the end of that day, however, he had given her some money and a business card to a beauty parlor downtown, and told her to get a Brazilian waxing. She had done that, and ever since that time, he had given her bald pussy a great orgasm after the spanking. These days, he pulled her panties all the way off.

Yesterday, he had asked her to wear a white dress today and given her money to buy one. She did not know why, he had never before asked her to wear any specific clothes, just guided her by telling her when he liked what she wore. It had been an election day. There had been many people out in the streets shouting for their respective candidates, but she had enjoyed that there had not been many people in the stores. She had ended up with a sleeveless dress with a high collar. It reminded her of the 60's, which she did not mind.

It had been the first time she had been old enough to vote. Her politically active big brother had asked her to vote for his candidate, but that candidate's main issue had been to end the US imperialism and exploitation of their home country. She had given it some thought, but decided she liked Mr. Forrester's exploitation of her body and had voted for the other candidate. Her brother was her only family since her parents had died in an accident some years back, but they had never been very close.

When she entered Mr. Forresters home in the early morning, she took of her long robe. She always wore it when going to Mr. Forrester, since it hid her legs below the end of her very short skirts and dresses. Oddly enough, Mr. Forrester met her in the very next door, fully dressed, even though he never used to put his jacket and tie on until after breakfast. He came up close to her and affectionately looked down on her.

"You do not have to do any cleaning today, Maria. You must know who won the election yesterday. My company has decided to end its work here and I have been offered a well paid position in New York. I will leave today. - My God, you are beautiful, Maria! I don't think I have ever told you so."

"Thank you!" She blushed and hesitated, but told herself she had to ask: "Does it just end like this? Who will spank me now, Mr. Forrester?"

"It does end like this, Maria, but and end is always the beginning of something new. I have to ask you something. You have to answer right away, because it will be to late when I leave in a few minutes. I have to leave for New York today."

Mr. Forrester took her hands in his and fell down on one knee. "Depending on your answer, the spankings may continue, but we do not have to end there. Maria, Miss Juarez, will you marry me? Today, on the US embassy?"

"Oh, Mr. Forrester, John, I have always wanted there to be something more after the spankings. Never let it end there anymore! I say yes!"

They did not end their kiss until a car honked for them in the street.

Widget
11-29-2006, 07:56 PM
Wow thanks for such a wonderful entry. I loved it. Good luck !!!