PDA

View Full Version : School Scene

slaveangel{HM}
12-01-2006, 03:20 AM
Master and I were talking, and since He knows I like to roleplay now and then, He is allowing me to continue to do so. (*grins* I am soooo lucky)

He instructed me on how I am to start the roleplay *cringes* but then I am on my own *smiles*

Anyone is welcome to join in at any time, as long as the flow of the roleplay continues.

The only condition is that He wants to be able to read the progression of the roleplay as it pans out.

Here it goes!

Miss Jemma Angel, wakes up to the sound of her clock radio, the broadcaster rudely awakening her from her peaceful slumber. She rolls over and blinks realising that the digital numbers flash 6:50am. She groans inwardly knowing she has to be at work early today. She has to set up her classroom before an important staff meeting at eight o'clock.

Quickly running around her bedroom she gathers her clothing and piles them on the bed, as she runs to the shower to freshen up. The water hits her naked body, sending wonderful waves of relaxation and calmness through her. While her body is at rest, her mind is reeling over the day that she will have.

Drying herself quickly and deciding to be deliciously naughty, she doesn't wear demure panties underneath her knee lengthed black skirt, but a sexy sheer g-string, a pale pink blouse that reveals a hint of her cleavage, while black thigh-highs and heels finished off the look.

Usually she wouldn't dress in this way, but the staff meeting was an important one, so she had to look the part. Driving to work she giggled, as her skirt rode up to her upper thighs, revealing her slightly moist g-string to any motorists who cared to peek in her car.

Smiling she closes her legs, while she enters the teacher's parking lot. It was almost 7:15am when she ran with her bags and folders along the corridor, her heels clicking.

Setting up her classroom wouldn't take too much time, as she organised the learning centers for her class. Literacy Block was always in the mornings, and the children needed to be organised and aware of what tasks they were to do.

Her mind wandered. She found herself thinking back on times when she used to be with Mark. Her lover, her Dominant. Knowing with a dull ache in her heart that He was gone. Wondering if she'd ever experience such things with any man again. Sitting at her desk, thankful of the modesty board incase anyone was to walk in, she parts her legs. Her little black skirt as high as it was when she was in the car. Her fingers roamed down to her slightly moist sex, fingers between the fabric of her g-string, almost teasingly. Thinking that she was so dirty so needy, sitting here at her desk, playing with herself, the panic that anyone could enter at anytime and ask for an explanation. Her other hand moving to her blouse, tracing her breast through the fabric, her nipples, little mounds through the material.

She was oblivious to the fact that the door clicked open and someone was watching her.

subbaby
12-17-2006, 12:01 PM
The principal entered. Mr. Mason was the youngest principal yet. But he arrogant and rude. He expected all the teachers to fawn over him and hop when he gave directions. Mason watched for a few minutes his cock rising. He was going to tell Miss Angel that the meeting had been rescheduled. If she had checked her email, as instructed she would have known that.

He let himself in silently and locked the door behind him. "Miss Angel how dare you do such a disgusting thing on school property." The tent in his pant showing quite clearly.

Jemma was starlted and tried to cover herself and act as if everything was normal. "Hel--Hello, Mr. Mason. How can I help you? Is it time for the meeting already?" He moved quickly towards her. He grabbed her wrist and pushed her into the window over looking the coourtyard. Her blouse was wet from the dew on the window. Her nipples were hard like little pebbles against the cold glass.

"I saw you. Don't act like nothing is different. I can smell your cunt from the hallway. Is that how you intend to teach the children? Acting like a whore? Wearing innappropriate clothing smelling of sex?"

Lee Boudine
12-18-2006, 03:01 PM
Holding her with his left hand, he scraped his fingernail across the hard little nubbin pushing against the sheer fabric of her blouse. Involutarilly, she hivered. He laughed and took the gorged nippple between his thumb and forefinger. He thought of pinching; making her beg to stop the pain. Rather he gently roled the tender bud and stretchted it out. He pulled gently butting his mouth close to her ear and blowing in her ear only enough to make her shivver again.

SirTimothyk
12-21-2006, 01:06 PM
The principal then pulled Jemma's arm behind her back and took her to her desk. "You have been a very naughty girl Jemma. This behavior is enough to get you fired, you know. Especially after I show them the pictures."

"Pictures?" Jemma gasped.

"Yes, Jemma. Pictures. I had the rooms equipped with special security cameras last summer." The Principal smiled. "Now, bend over the desk, Jemma."

"But, Mr. Mason, what if someone should walk in?" Jemma stammered.

"Then you better hurry, before someone does." Mr. Mason was getting impatient.

Jemma bent over slowly, her black skirt rising up over her thighs. Mr. Mason bent his hand around her waist, then with the other hand, lifted the black skirt. He saw the g-string and took a deep breath. Her shapely cheeks pushed out towards him, beckoning him.

He raised his hand and started to spank her behind.

SirTimothyk
12-22-2006, 10:15 AM
SWAT!! SWAT!! SWAT!! Three red spots appeared on Jemma's asscheeks. She gasped as her breasts pressed forward on the cold, metal desk.

SWAT!! SWAT!! SWAT!! Her globes were becoming pink. She squirmed but Mr. Mason held her tightly. He could feel her discomfort. It aroused him.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!" she cried.

SWAT!! SWAT!! SWAT!! Her legs parted a little wider. Her eyes watered with tears as the pain increased. Her ass was getting warm. Her pussy was getting warmer.

"Please, Mr. Mason. Please stop!!" she cried. She trembled, hoping that he would not tell that she enjoyed this.

"We are just beginning, Jenna." he said. He then let go of her, and walked over to the chalkboard. There, he picked up the pointer and returned. She looked back at him, afraid of what he might do with that long piece of wood.

"No, no, not that, sir." she exclaimed.

"Now stay quiet, Jenna. Someone may hear you scream." He walked back to her, took his hand and smoothed it over her pink asscheeks. "We need to put a few welts across here."

Slowly, he took his hand and placed it against the small of her back. It kept her from moving. He raised the pointer in the air and brought it down across her quivering globes.

"OOOOOOOOOOOwwwwwwwww!!" A red welt raised from her buttocks. The 3 foot long pointer indeed increased her pain. "God, that hurt," she said.

Three more times, Mr. Mason raised the pointer and laid it across her ass. Four ugly red welts appeared on her ass. She quivered at each stroke, raising on tiptoes, forcing her body forward as if to try to avoid the blows. A cry came with each blow.

Exhausted, Jenna weeped slowly. Mr. Mason dropped the pointer on the floor and returned to Jenna's ass. He massaged the welts slowly, causing Jenna to sigh and moan.

"Did you enjoy that, young lady?" he asked.

She could not bring herself to admit her arousal. "No, Sir" she said. But she put her head in her arms and hid her quiet smile. A litte more and she would cum, she thought.

But Mr. Mason had to go to his meeting, not to mention his young teacher. He pulled her black skirt over her punished ass. He lifted her up and turned her towards him. "Well, thank me, then" he told his naughty girl.

"Thank you, Sir." Jenna complied meekly.

He began to leave the room, then turned to her and said "By the way, drop by my office after school around 4."

Jenna looked back at him. "Yes, sir." she replied. She wondered what the afternoon would bring as she rubbed her sore behind.

slaveangel{HM}
12-27-2006, 09:17 PM
All through the day my mind wandered back to Mr.Mason. My cunt moist at the thought of this afternoon's meeting. I wandered around the classroom assisting students with a small smile, my eye on the clock as it ticked along painfully slow.

The day was almost over, I took the pointer and showed my students how to read a key on a map. I shivered in excitement realising that earlier that day I was pushed and held over a desk and beaten with that same pointer. I bit my lip hard as i felt the welts on my ass press against the fabric of my skirt.

The bell rang. As the students filed out I quickly sat at my desk pretending to make myself useful. I glanced at the clock 3:30pm. I had half an hour before I was to enter his office. My clit was pounding, itching to be rubbed. I locked myself in the classroom, drew the blinds and made my way back to my desk. I knew he would be watching me, I glanced around the room wondering where the hell the cameras were hidden. I closed my eyes as my fingers instinctively found their way to my clit my thumb rubbing it teasingly as my fingers slipped into my wet hole. The electic shocks surging through me as I moaned softly.

I wanted his cock in me. To fill my needy cunt. It had been such a long time since I was used and fucked in such a way. I stood up, and bent over my desk. I still had 15 minutes. I spread my legs wide, my g-string rubbing against my slit and over my welts that stung deliciously. I rubbed my clit again, slowly then a little faster, the desire to cum the only thing on my mind. I pictured him standing there behind me, as he lowered my wet g-string, and feeling his hand spank my ass for being such a slutty teacher. My legs spread so wide that I could feel my muscles ache. My cunt fully exposed to him, my mind whirled as my fingers were rubbing so fast, i could barely feel them. I grunted loudly as my cunt exploded coating my desk and g-string with my desire and lust. I gasped, breathless laying still for a few minutes, in my current position. I glanced at the clock 3:57pm. I had three minutes until I had to be there.

I quickly ran into the staff bathroom. I cleaned myself up the best I could, fixed my hair and ran to his office. Breathlessly I told the secretary that i had arrived. I dreaded to think what she thought of me. I realised I was five minutes late, I thought to tell him that i was being kept by a parent and i was late. He wouldn't know the difference. Although unfortunately for me as I told him the lie, I remembered the security cameras. I prayed that he didn't view it.

SirTimothyk
12-28-2006, 11:57 AM
Jemma walk in, a little flustered. I told her to sit in the chair, then proceeded to shut off the security screen. I walked over and sat in the chair next to her.

"Well. Five minutes late. There will be punishment for that." I looked at her beautifully shaped body. Her black dress clung to her. I sniffed. "MMmmmm...Have you been playing with yourself again?"

"No Sir," Jenna mumbled. She could never lie well.

"Well, then, let me see." I took the end of her mini dress and started to pull it up her shapely legs. She gasped, and tried to stop me, but i kept pulling it above her waist.

She tried to close her legs, but my knees forced her legs open. She struggled in her chair as my hand went under her thin g-string. My two fingers slid inside her wet cunt. I moved alongside of her, telling her "anticipation is a wonderful thing, but reality is even better, slut." I could feel her breathing harder. She would cum for me if I continued, but we had to complete the punishment. So I pulled the fingers out and spread them along her lips. She began sucking them obediently.

I took her by the hand and pulled her up. Her dress fell back down as I led her to the easy chair in the office. I placed her along side the chair and said "bend over it, little girl. It is time for your punishment." She bent over, facing forward on the chair.

I lifted her skirt up and looked at the faded welts left this morning. "You recover nicely," I said. "Thank you Sir," she replied. He opened the cabinet and took out a large paddle with the words "the Board of Education" written on it. "This was here before I took over. We used to punish children this way. Three tardies and it was one of these." He swung the paddle and SWAT!!

"OOooooooooohhh....it hurts!!" Jenna cried.

"It is supposed to hurt. Now, count the strokes and thank me." Jenna could not believe his words, but she felt compelled to do as he said. SWAT!! "One. Thank you Sir."

SWAT!! "Two. Thank you Sir."

SWAT!! "Three. Thank you Sir." Jenna cried as the blows became harder and harder. Four blows. Then five. Finally, she could take it no more. She reached behind her and tried to prevent any more. "No. Please no more!"

"Now Jenna, we can't have this." Mr. Mason took out the rope he had on the floor and began tying her wrists together. She struggled at first, but another SWAT! with the paddle kept her still. Mr. Mason then pulled her forward, tying the rope at the bottom of the chair. She stood defenseless. He then took two other pieces of rope and tied her knees so her legs were spread wide. Her pussy lips were wet with desire, open and ready. Mr. Mason then took off his pants, his staff stiff and ready. He slid it up and down Jenna's warm pussy lips. She pushed back, groaning as if asking for it.

I slowly slid my member into her hot cunt. She immediately converged on it, as I began to pump. In and out, holding her sore ass, she cries out with joy.

I raise my hand and SWAT!! She cries out again and tightens up on my engorged member. Again and again I thrust, until finally, I yell, "Ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooddddddd!!" I explode inside her hot and wet pussy. She shudders and cums as I squirt my juice inside of her.

I drape myself over her body, while kissing her neck. My hands go underneath her dress and cup her breasts, squeezing them until she cries softly. I untie her and lift her up. I lead her back to the chair.

"I want you to come to my house this weekend. I want to continue your punishment there." he said. Jenna first protests, she is busy at home, she feels she has been punished enough. Mr. Mason then proceeds to turn the security screen on. The tape on the screen shows Jenna in her classroom, making love to herself with her fingers. Jenna, although told about the camera, is still in shock seeing herself in such an obscene pose.

"I don't think you want anyone else to see this, do you?" Mr. Mason says.

"No Sir" Jenna, crushed and defeated, admits.

"10 a.m. sharp on Sat." We'll be waiting for you.

slaveangel{HM}
01-01-2007, 07:45 PM
I stare at him in silence, my eyes flashing. A million thoughts whirl through my mind. The nerve he had to treat me in this way. Yet I felt something as he controlled me, played with my body. I do not answer him as I purposefully walk out of his office and back to my classroom. In case he was still watching me through the videos I didn't indulge him this time. Suddenly as I walked to my car, I realised his last words... "We'll be waiting for you" I shivered, 'He wasn't to be here alone with me? Who else was he expecting?'

Saturday finally creeped up. I awoke with a sharp pang in my stomach. Showering slowly I pondered what would happen. The roads were silent, as I drove to the school. The parking lot empty except for a single lone car, which I assumed to be his. I walked to the building and entered, I had a few minutes to spare as I wandered around the empty corridors.

SirTimothyk
01-02-2007, 02:26 PM
There was a knock at the door. I unlocked it and found Jenna looking at me a little sheepish.

"You are late again, Jenna. I won't be so lenient with you this time. Now come with me." Jenna followed me through my office into another room. The room had a beam running above it, an large X on one side and a spanking bence in the middle. There were a couple of chairs there also. "This used to be the punishment room. It was used before my time when a student needed a little encouragement. Now, remove your clothes, young lady."

slaveangel{HM}
01-05-2007, 12:31 AM
I walked hesitantly into the room. For the first time I felt that pang of guilt and shame as I followed. My eyes looked around the room, my heart constricted, as my eyes fell upon the X-Frame and the spanking bench. I shivered in excitement, remembering what it was like to be used on such equipment. I eyed the beam above in wonder, as I saw hooks and where I assumed chains or restraints of some sort would be attached.

I stared blankly at Him as I heard His words. I winced inwardly, "Yes Sir" My heart and body screamed. "No." My mind spoke forcefully.

What? He wanted me to strip naked here with Him??? He couldn't be serious!!! I looked up at Him as I stumbled with my words. "Yes Sir."

I tried to calm my nerves by ignoring Him and concentrating on my garments. I bent down slowly to take off my heels. His eyes were fixed on my body. I fumbled with the buttons on my dress as I tried to delay the inevitable. I shivered as the dress slipped off me and landed in a heap at my feet. I met His eyes as he saw me in my undergarments. I cursed myself as I felt my nipples hardening through the material as he watched me.

I saw Him glance at me in a way as if to tell me to hurry up. I unhooked my bra and let my breasts be released from their safe enclosure, nipples stiffening to attention. I ran my fingers down to my panties. I let out a small whimper, as I realised that my panties were damp, and that in a brief moment He'd realise this. Pulling them down slowly I felt so naughty, so exposed and naked to His gaze. A dark spot of betrayal glazing my panties, catching His eye. I stand before Him naked and vulnerable, wondering why the hell I chose to come. His voice roused me to attention.

SirTimothyk
01-05-2007, 02:16 PM
"mmmmmmmmmmm" I hummed my satisfaction with Jenna's striptease. I noticed the glistening near her pussy lips. "Excited, arent' you?" i asked. She nodded in surrender as she stood before me. I enjoyed watching her breathe heavily, her breasts rising, her nipples pushing out towards me, asking for attention.

"Come here Jenna" as I stood. She slowly walked toward me, her naked, sensual body touching mine. My hand brushed against her breast, making goosebumps rise above her skin. She gasped as I took her nipple in my fingers and pinched. My other arm went around her lower back, pulling her against my body. I could feel her warmth as I kissed her ruby-red lips.

"I never had a teacher like you when I went to school," I quipped as I continued to massage her breast. I let go of her globe and moved my hand lower, between her legs. Two fingers began to stroke her pussy lips, feeling her wetness, then pushing inside. Spreading out against her vaginal walls, the fingers moved, turning, searching, then finding her love bud. She moaned softly as I could feel her surrender.

I pulled my fingers from her love box and unbucked my pants. Letting them drop, I pushed Jenna down to her knees. "Now it is your turn, Jenna. Pull my undershorts off and suck me."

tainted Angel
01-05-2007, 04:27 PM
She was shaking slightly as she was lowered to her knees, the removal of his fingers left her feeling empty and wanting more, she ran her hands around the waistband of his underpants pushing her fingers under the material and running them down his ass, running them around the front she lowered his clothing allowing him freedom to move.

She smelt him close to her and could almost feel his heat on the side of her face. She flicked the tip of her tongue over his head and looked up into his eyes, he reached behind her head grasping a handful of hair and she took him into her. She bobbed her head taking him into her completely, one hand held the base of his shaft holding him and guiding herself while the othe played with his balls gently playing with the spot just between his balls and his ass.

She ran her tongue over the underside of him working his length in slow movement following with her hand and then quickened her pace to include small, quick and sharper moves. She moaned as she felt his hips respond finding his own rhythm and guiding her own.

SirTimothyk
01-08-2007, 05:10 PM
I began to thrust, deeper and deeper down her throat. My hands held her head fast, even though she began to gag. I kept her steady, thrusting, making her take every inch of my member. Again and again, my staff pushed deeper, until I raised my head and screamed "AAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!" I released my seed into her mouth as she began to gag again.

"Swallow every drop. There is more where that came from."