PDA

View Full Version : Bound, but not nude.........

Lee Boudine
12-01-2006, 06:38 AM
.........I find pictures like this very erotic. The state of partial nudity leaves room for fantasy: it seems to project a story. If you have pictures of partially stripped and bound females please add your favorites to this thread.:cool:

BorderCollie
12-01-2006, 03:11 PM
.........I find pictures like this very erotic. The state of partial nudity leaves room for fantasy: it seems to project a story. If you have pictures of partially stripped and bound females please add your favorites to this thread.:cool:

Exactly Lee,
This is the reason I and many others like to have their sub in stocking & heels only. Adda an extra naughtyness to it all.

Lee Boudine
12-01-2006, 09:43 PM
This woman is bound only by her fear and humiliation. As she stands having been intimidated to publicly remove her blouse and bra, she is as imobilized by her humiliation as she would be by ropes or chains.

Every time I see this picture I am excited about what can happen next.............

SheepishJaina
12-01-2006, 10:03 PM
looks like shes got a rope around her neck too..

love the look on 'er face tho

TheDeSade
12-01-2006, 10:35 PM
I gotta agree Lee, this genre of photo can be very erotic. Thanks for starting this thread and posting the pics. . . . Ill try to look through my archives and find some to share.