PDA

View Full Version : To serve...

ancillaryanalog
12-02-2006, 02:52 AM
My fantasy?

I am serving dinner in my Master's house for his exes, none of them know the truth of our situation- they eat at the dinner table and are sharing anecdotes about their time with my Master, all of them dressed up nicely, wearing make up, jealous of each other but trying to hide it and getting steadily more and more drunk and more and more brutally honest with each other. They would flirt and try to remind my Master of how much he loved each of them, still competing for his affections. They would go into his bedroom to watch a movie afterwards. I would play the hostess, spending little time with them but more than not going from room to room bringing food and drink and whatever else back and forth.

He'd make some excuse and pull himself away, shutting the bedroom door behind him. I would be holding a full plate of dessert in each hand when he'd corner me against the bedroom door and push my skirt up and my top down, helping me lift one of my legs and balance on one foot while he finger fucked me and sucked my nipples and bit my breasts, instructing me to be silent... and that if I made a noise that caught the attention of one of his exes he would make me go in there the way I was.

Ofcourse... I would end up crying out when he made me come.

Wade Powers
12-02-2006, 09:31 AM
I loved your story. I imagined your mind would be picturing all the experiences they had shared over the years as past lovers, and how you would wonder about your own with him and how it compared.
Then when he is touching you and pleasing you, your feelings would just explode while you tried to remain quiet...
Thanks, very well done.