PDA

View Full Version : Shaving

subbaby
12-04-2006, 03:28 PM
Most Dom/me s prefer shaven pussies. But I get horrible razor burn. The first day is fine. The second day, is awful. Half of it turns red and is so sensitive. There is no way for me to shave any of the stubble.

Yes I use a sharp razor, yes I have used shaving cream and at other times not used shaving cream. It still happens. Suggestions Welcome!

DrkRvn
12-04-2006, 06:04 PM
Make sure you rinse well, soap left overs can bug you.
Use warm water and let it run over hte area for a bit to open the pours and stuff. If you aren't doing it in the shower or bath use a warm wash cloth for a few minutes.
Go slow and make sure you are shaving with the hairs not against them.
Apply a lotion that has minimal perfumes adn dyes to the area afterwards, or even anticeptic cream or ointment can help.
Another suggesting that your master may ot may not like is slowly move towards the total shave... start slow so you ody gets used to being shaved in that area and then slowly enlarge the area you are shaving.
Try one of those trimmers and just keep it short for a bit, until the skin gets used to having nothing much there to protect it and then move to shaving.
make sure you where comfortable cotton undies for a while when you first start to just your skin the ability to breathe.

You might have to deal with the razor burn for a little bit until the skin gets used to it, thats what I had to do at first... I am not fully shaved, but I keep it down to just a little bush. Shaving cream can be a major irratant as its not made for that area. I can't use shaving cream at all because hte perfumes and stuff acctually make me get razor burn. I am fine if just go slow and use a little shower gel or soap instead.

megfar
12-04-2006, 07:02 PM
There is a product called Bikini Zone that comes in either a gel or creme and you rub it on after shaving. it will help keep razor brun down and will soothe after you shave as well.

Mishka
12-04-2006, 09:23 PM
Or he gets used to the fluff...nicely trimmed.

~hellish one~
12-05-2006, 05:02 AM
ok...so here's my technique...and i never get razor burn...

my favorite razor to use is one of those Venus razors. i've also been known to use the men's Gillette Mach 3 or 4 or 15 or however many darn blades the thing has! lol it works!! that's all i know! i also shave every other day...this cuts down on regrowth for me and makes it a lot easier to shave...taking less time to do so. this doesn't mean you have to shave so often...just telling you how i do it! ~smiles~

Cetaphil or Eucerin lotion...any kind of lotion without perfumes and dyes and crap like that. i use Cetaphil and apply it liberally to the area i am about to shave about 30 minutes before doing so. this softens the hair and your skin...making it easier to shave and giving you less of a chance to get razor burn.

when it's time to shave, i don't use shaving cream or soaps...i use Gillette Satin Care shaving gel. no, i'm not a spokesperson for Gillette! lol anyways, the gel is better than the foam or soaps, in my opinion. also make sure you are shaving with the hair...not against it! (believe someone else stated that as well)

after you are done shaving, reapply a good amount of lotion (the one without perfumes and stuff, such as Cetaphil or Eucerin). i know it seems like a lot to do just to shave but if you stay on top of it and get a routine going...it really only takes a few minutes. :)

good luck!!

phantasy_seeker
12-05-2006, 06:24 AM
I'm actually wondering... how do you trim?? I tried once with scissors, but they were hard as hell to navigate down there and I couldn't make it short nor even enough. :(

master 327-834-200
12-05-2006, 06:26 AM
It seems this topic pops up regularly, maybe someone should make a demonstration video?

Lol

~hellish one~
12-05-2006, 06:50 AM
I'm actually wondering... how do you trim?? I tried once with scissors, but they were hard as hell to navigate down there and I couldn't make it short nor even enough. :(

you can actually get an electric trimmer pretty cheap nowadays. they work well if you are just wanting to trim.

phantasy_seeker
12-05-2006, 08:59 AM
Uhm, what do they look like? Any particular brand? I don't live in the US, and I don't see anything of the sort in supermarkets, lol.

DrkRvn
12-05-2006, 12:47 PM
the electric trimmers are usually little pen shaped trimmers that are advertised for shaping eye brows or trimming the bikini line...some times there are bigger ones but I have found the smaller ones work better to fit in the area. Go to your grocery store or pharmacy and look around the shaving supplies and beauty care. Most of the time they run on a AA or AAA battery.

subbaby
12-05-2006, 04:50 PM
How often do you shave? Do I shave over the razor burn?

DrkRvn
12-05-2006, 05:05 PM
I shave every couple days... whenI first started I would let the razor burn go away abit before I did again, but I never waited longer then 5 days...

jennjenn
12-08-2006, 01:42 AM
after trying 7000 different ways in order to get rid of razor burn i gave up ... my skin is just too sensitive. Instead i use a razor on the parts that can take it and a hair removal gel cream on the rest. You can find products that are spefically designed for the bikini area. Afterwards ensure that you moisturize properly. The tip on exfolliating is a good one though i have found it is better to do the day before and the day after. Hope this helped

subbaby
12-10-2006, 12:03 AM
Thank you for all your info

usafmedic22
12-10-2006, 11:14 PM
I shave as well...and have recently been battling ingrown hairs (yes I know it's gross...) as well. I love the Venus razors as well. The shaving cream I've started using is called Cootchie. It's made by the people who put out the Tasteful Treasures parties..(toy parties). Google Cootchie shave cream. And pass it on to your male counterparts that get shaving bumps on their face. My husband used to get them horribly bad on the side of his neck, but I've got him using this too and he's ok now. It's fragrance free, dye free, etc. :) I'll let you know what else I find out.

nightboy
12-11-2006, 07:51 PM
lovely....:rolleyes:

Stone
12-18-2006, 07:39 PM
my little slut usually waxes that area unless she is pressed for time.The only input i have on it is after she shaves or has it waxed she has to masterbate to full orgasm to remind her how it pleases me.so as far as advise i dont have any other than to take it slow at first.

lenny
01-01-2007, 11:00 AM
I shave my public area every 2 days, so it is hair free from my Mistress. I use a Mach 3-Turbo blades and Gillette Foamy Sesitive Skin shaving cream. I haven't had red bumps for years.

subbaby
01-01-2007, 11:47 AM
I find that I am getting used to shaving, but I still get those damned ingrown hairs nasty. Everyone has had great advice thanks!

moptop
01-01-2007, 02:17 PM
I have shaving burn and ingrown hair troubles shaving, too, just dreadful. I recently discovered a product called Tend Skin, and I truly recommend it. It is basically an exfoliator, I think - anyway, whatever, it truly helps to stop the ingrown hairs and bumps. It`s not cheap, mind. It`s also good for clarifying your facial skin, gives a great clean glow.

Claddagh
01-03-2007, 07:49 PM
I have to echo USAFMedic22. The product is avalable from *** (not advertising...just where I get it). It is their so called signature shaving cream. And it works...from my perspective for my personal use, and upon those who I chose to shave also. No bumps, no rash. Application of lotion afterwards IS a plus, in many ways.

miss duece
01-03-2007, 10:19 PM
I use bikini zone products also for down there. It's pretty good.

wolfs_lilgirl
01-04-2007, 12:22 AM
i did wax before... but never razor... u should try wax..

STONE'sSLUT
02-10-2007, 06:44 PM
I agree, wolfs_lilgirl. I haven't had the issues with waxing that I did/do when I shave. But, if you don't like that idea, I've read some great reviews on www.clitical.com from a shaver's perspective on several products. Might get some ideas there.

DrkRvn
02-10-2007, 07:04 PM
Odd note on waxing I discovered... Its illegal in utah to do bikini waxes, like in salons and stuff.

How difficult is it to wax yourself down there?

cadence
02-10-2007, 08:43 PM
DrkRvn
How difficult is it to wax yourself down there?

I guess that would depend on how confident you are. I had a difficult time at first, but now can wax everything off. It helps me to at least have a drink before I do, just to loosen up and relax.
There are certain tender spots.

It is best when you wax in small sections and I find that water soluable waxes work the best. When you pull the strip, never pull up, but towards your body, or depending on how your hair grows.

I find that even though I wax I still have the same problems as shaving, and Bikini Zone does work very well for me.

DrkRvn
02-17-2007, 06:54 PM
I have a small new insight into shaving that I am going to test out over the next few weeks. I have noticed pubic hair dulls razors really quickly, so I am going to get some of the really cheap disposable razors and try changing them out every 2-3 shaves and see if it help cut down on irritation. I love my vibrating razor, but the heads for it are just to expensive to change as often as needed when shaving down there.

Desperadosong
02-18-2007, 09:41 AM
Wal-mart carries a product that's like an oil, it comes in a small bottle, about 2 inches tall. I used to get razor burn something terrible till I tried this. It only takes a couple drops to do the job. Unfortunatly, the name has came off the bottle and I am trying to remember what it's called. :o

When I remember what it's called, or go to Wally world, I'll go look and see what the name is. Excellent stuff!!

Ds

The1Ann0nly
03-11-2007, 02:55 AM
I shave every like.. 3-4 days. I use soap and water.... no problems here.
Guess i'm just lucky! I also use the Venus or Gillette razors... they rock. <3

*I know this is kinda old.. sorry.
I replied before I even looked at the date. ooops.

Beginning submissive
03-13-2007, 09:22 PM
I found at Wally World some razors that are made by Nozema that are meant for that area. They are small but a little bit difficult to handle if your hands are bigger or you don't have very nimble fingers. You can also get barber's scissors to help with the trimming instead of regular scissors. I still get the bumps despite using the gel for that area, the little razors, and some of my husband's aftershave. I just seem to be more prone to them in general no matter what part of my body. :-)

cockslaveboi
05-10-2007, 01:19 AM
a query slighty higher than the area of disscussion, as a novice male slave i have never shaved anywhere other than my face. my Master recently ordered me to shave my armpits and i have had very little success at managing to get them totally smooth as i cant seem to navigate the nooks and pits.. at the moment im finding it very uncomfortable, sticky and verging on itchy. any tips or advise would be most welcome

KoTe
06-14-2007, 01:48 PM
Wow, I have the same problem :D I`ll start using the advices. I hope it helps, `cause I hate it when I get those razor burns and aren`t purrrfect for my owner :/

flying66
10-25-2007, 12:45 AM
yeah I've tried shaving before... and got major irritation from regrowth the next day... so I didn't try after that. Then I went and got waxed XD it was AWESOME! The first time you do it, it'll be pretty sensitive to the touch after... you have to be careful not to rub the skin to hard and dab at it when you wipe after using the toilet but it went away after a couple days. When I went to do it again the next month or so, it was less sensitive after. So, just to throw this out there, waxing is TOTALLY WORTH IT!

Don't worry too much about the pain hehe. the actual lips don't hurt as much as you think and it's actually when they try to shape the top part into a triangle or a square that's painful (and you can ask them not to do that part). I was also worried I might embarrass myself because pain gets me off but I didn't make mess and all my experiences with salons are very professional about it.

Wanted to let all of you who have problems shaving know more about this method ^_^

vsgurl607
10-25-2007, 08:30 AM
Cetaphil or Eucerin lotion...any kind of lotion without perfumes and dyes and crap like that. i use Cetaphil and apply it liberally to the area i am about to shave about 30 minutes before doing so. this softens the hair and your skin...making it easier to shave and giving you less of a chance to get razor burn.

Cetaphil also has this gentle liquid cleanser that I use to exfoliate usually the day after to keep the skin from growing over too quickly.

vs

Playfulsub
10-31-2007, 07:04 AM
This was said once above but not really expounded on, make sure you shave in the direction of hair growth, not against it. I used to get terrible razor burn and ingrown hairs until I started shaving down instead of up! Also, use three different razors at one shaving, otherwise one gets too dull and leaves you raw.

Ozme52
10-31-2007, 02:52 PM
or...

acquire one willing dom, a few tie-downs, and a pair of tweezers.

jeanne
10-31-2007, 03:11 PM
or...

OMG! No way! :eek:

~faerie~
10-31-2007, 05:33 PM
or...

That is just too mean...OUCH!!! lol

Isabelle90
11-01-2007, 08:55 AM
or...

Both Arria and I made this comment on a thread on pain for pleasure. I said that waxing hurt. Period. No pleasure there....unless.....your dom were to do it. Then, maybe it would seem a bit more....****easurable.:rolleyes:

I did find a product that really works to heal razor burn fast. It's called PFB. I found it online.

Sir_Russell
11-01-2007, 05:18 PM
LOL, great thread and I do shave my pubic areas. I use soap and a throw away razor every once in a while I use gel who's name escapes me right now that takes the hair below the skin off.

To be with me she has to be smooth not shaped, trimmed but smooth to the touch and the tongue.

newby
11-02-2007, 08:21 AM
i got my 1st Brazilian wax 3 weeks ago & i highly recommend it. With shaving, the grow back was so coarse & pokey. With waxing it's soft & nice to touch. The pain of waxing wasnt nearly as bad as i thought it would be. A couple times i yelped but it was worth it & will definitely keep doing it.

Ozme52
11-02-2007, 01:07 PM
i got my 1st Brazilian wax 3 weeks ago & i highly recommend it. With shaving, the grow back was so coarse & pokey. With waxing it's soft & nice to touch. The pain of waxing wasnt nearly as bad as i thought it would be. A couple times i yelped but it was worth it & will definitely keep doing it.

Waxing... another activity your dom might enjoy helping out with. :rolleyes:

Isabelle90
11-03-2007, 06:09 PM

There is a product called "No Scream Cream." Put it on about 30-45 min before waxing. It helps immensely!!! I wouldn't wax without it!

Sir_Russell
11-03-2007, 06:14 PM
LOL what fun is there in that if I were to help you with the wax.

annie
11-03-2007, 06:16 PM
I am a pain slut but a full waxing does NOT sound like any type of fun to me. Hell, I would rather have clover clamps then an eyebrow wax! lol Although wax without the ripping off of the paper can be fun... :D

Sir_Russell
11-03-2007, 06:30 PM
annie,
I was being a smart ass that loves using wax on my lady. I don't expect her to suffer harsh pain just to prove she will do it for me, but I would like to think that I can make most pain blend into pleasure experience or should I say a reasonable amount of pain.

wingsofanangel
11-04-2007, 06:22 PM
I wax my eyebrows and my legs... and I love the way it feels... it doesn't hurt at all to me.. feels like.. when you scratch an itch.. like... 1000 of scratches at once. I love it.

however I bought some sally hansen waxing kit.. and tried to do the whoohaa...

WHOOOO HAAA! Yeaaaah thats what I screamed! That was NOT fun.. it did NOT take off the hair jsut pulled on em like dull tweezers... I had to cut the wax out.. gods it was a mess... rawr.

evil bitches.. I tell you .

cadence
11-04-2007, 08:16 PM
I wax my eyebrows and my legs... and I love the way it feels... it doesn't hurt at all to me.. feels like.. when you scratch an itch.. like... 1000 of scratches at once. I love it.

WHOOOO HAAA! Yeaaaah thats what I screamed! That was NOT fun.. it did NOT take off the hair jsut pulled on em like dull tweezers... I had to cut the wax out.. gods it was a mess... rawr.

evil bitches.. I tell you .

LOL, I have had the wax stick and not come off when I pulled on the strip a couple of times. I do it myself and do the whole thing. I don't find that it hurts all that much now, except for one tiny sensitive part. I usually scream when I do that. And I don't know why but I always save it for last. I would rather wax though, the smoothness pays off.
I tried doing my but once, and never again, that's pain. And it isn't easy to get the wax off and not have your butt checks stuck together.

wingsofanangel
11-04-2007, 09:04 PM
lmao. oh gods. the mental pictures. that is great...

FloggingMolly
11-11-2007, 12:39 PM
Hi,
I realize this is an older thread but this might help someone else.
Try the Intuition by Schick. It has the blade & soap all in one. Works the best!

It costs a little more but no more razor burn!! Amazing.

HTH,
Molly

sirr_reggie
11-11-2007, 10:59 PM
This is a long time after the fact but...something I learned several years ago from a BDSM site where the women wrote an article on how to shave. Oil works for some, gel soaps work for me [I'm a guy and only shave my face with Neutrogena liguid soap -- Rainbath]. I prep my face with a hot towel to open the pores, just like in the old cowboy movies. Shave and then rinse with clear water. Here's the kicker and the most important thing I learned from that article. Ready? Now I splash with alcohol. Stings for 2 seconds and then nothing. The alcohol kills any germ filled residue left on my face, your nether region. No itching, no rash. Won't work for everyone maybe but will improve most's experience.

Ironically, the GF I was researching for was afraid to try it but I learned enough to eliminate all my shaving probs by using the alcohol.

wingsofanangel
11-17-2007, 03:41 PM
or...

Actually...

a good Dom friend of mine.. the one who introduced me to this when I was younger ( we were both younger... actually.. how did someone 2 yrs younger than me manage to Dom me... interesting now that I think about it.) anyhoo... I'm not sure we are aloud to mention ages if they are not legal.. so I won't...

BUT... I was required to shave.. and he asked if I had... I had not in a few weeks and had some regrowth. As you can imagine he was upset that this simple task had not been done as required.... so... I had to pluck them. Initially he taunted me with having to do all of it with tweezers.. and then decided that a few ought to correct my disobediant attitude..

AND HOW IT DID!
yooooow!

Never forgot to shave again.

Logic1
11-20-2007, 07:38 AM

do the whoohaa???
PC police came out and played? ;)

candyapplered
11-21-2007, 04:07 PM
I used to shave completely as well. I got TERRIBLE razor burn, red bumps, you name it. I tried everything; sensitive skin shaving cream, warm water, even Bikini Zone. None of it worked and it became even more uncomfortable shaving.

So I just stopped shaving! lol. I just keep it trimmed nicely down there.

If you ever find anything that really helps, let me know!

~faerie~
11-21-2007, 05:44 PM
so far the best i have found is the venus breeze razor with the gel strip..you get a really smooth shave with minimal amount of razor burn. i am still working up to waxing...lol.. i am sure i will try it eventually...*shudders at the thought* ...and i will probably end up liking it...*grins* the fear thing is a big hurdle.

heycarrieanne
11-23-2007, 09:17 PM
the time i was shaved was by my Master at the time. He had me soak in the tub first, and then he used Johnson's baby bath to lather me up and a brand new triple blade razor. I now use bikini hair remover ... just don't leave it on too long!

cadence
11-23-2007, 10:26 PM
I used to shave completely as well. I got TERRIBLE razor burn, red bumps, you name it. I tried everything; sensitive skin shaving cream, warm water, even Bikini Zone. None of it worked and it became even more uncomfortable shaving.

So I just stopped shaving! lol. I just keep it trimmed nicely down there.

If you ever find anything that really helps, let me know!

I am the same way as you, even a professional wax does not prevent the red bumps.
The key is to constantly keep up the maintainence. Bikini Zone does work, but you have to use it a lot. I had to start using it about 7 or 8 times a day, and it took about 4 weeks before I noticed a difference with using it, of course it is expensive to keep buying it, you can also use the auzoline oil, it works just as well. Or alternate between the two.

angelic.zest
11-24-2007, 03:56 PM
i've found out that Veet-the Bladeless razor works for me, a buddy off the library told me about it and i wait for my hair to grow out like 3wks, and then used it, and it got my mound soooooo baby soft, i mean its softer then my legs giggles...Just have to be careful not to get it inside burns if u do, and im sure it isnt good for you! i was told to place a small towel inside (inside the folds of the pussy) to keep from getting it inside..

Sam Blythe
11-27-2007, 05:40 PM
Has anyone tried that laser treatment? Takes like 3 treatments and is supposed to permanently remove the hair.

Isabelle90
11-27-2007, 07:25 PM
I've had laser treatments on my face for exfoliation. It felt a bit like little pin pricks as the light flashed. My guess would be that the pricks would feel more intense "down there." (Don't even go there with the silly comebacks!)

It seems that I've also seen that the cost for laser hair removal is between $1000 & $1500. That price could be for legs, so it would be interesting to find out for sure.

naughtylittleme
11-28-2007, 09:16 AM
Actually it depends on the person for the laser hair removal some people may be lucky enough to have it not come back after only 3 sessions but some it may take many many more. Anyway I use hair conditioner the same stuff I use on my head as soap to shave that region. It is extremely slick and is formulated to soften hair etc. It works well. For irritation afterwards aloe vera gel. Only takes a tiny little bit but it works wonders for me. I also shave hubby in this manner and he NEVER gets any irritation and skips the aloe all together. Lucky duck!

B

yummy64
01-12-2008, 06:03 AM
I can't remember where I heard about it first but i shave "dry" using talcum powder as lube (the corn starch kind) and a new double or triple blade razor. I don't have issues with ingrown hairs or soreness. I do have to stop and "knock" the stubble and power out between the blades of the razor

I find being on my back I'm able to get all the nooks and crannies and I'm not worried about doing some gynmastic manouver in the tub that results in a headline like "Woman found dead in tub; drowned shaving".

JonMaddux
01-23-2008, 04:20 PM
LOL, cant help ya, i prefer my wife natural! She grows it to my liking and when it needs trimmed i am the one who does the trimming. I allow her a little leeway in the summer months, i trim down the sides so it doesnt protrude from her bathing suit.

Isabelle90
01-26-2008, 09:39 PM
I can't remember where I heard about it first but i shave "dry" using talcum powder as lube (the corn starch kind) and a new double or triple blade razor. I don't have issues with ingrown hairs or soreness. I do have to stop and "knock" the stubble and power out between the blades of the razor

I find being on my back I'm able to get all the nooks and crannies and I'm not worried about doing some gynmastic manouver in the tub that results in a headline like "Woman found dead in tub; drowned shaving".

This makes sense really! Some use powder before waxing or using an electric razor in order to raise the hair. I suppose, when using a straight razor, the powder acts as a kind of lubricant for the razor to glide over while protecting the skin from razor burn......

It all sounds logical, but I'm still too chicken to give it a go!! But, the "woman found dead in tub; drowned shaving" headline might show up in my local paper if my coordination doesn't improve!!! LOL

nyr6804
02-07-2008, 03:31 PM
Crosdressing is my fantasy

I want to please Mistresses

I have hairy arms legs armpits pubes and ass
What should I do