PDA

View Full Version : looking for roleplay website

missybeauty1985
11-18-2003, 12:10 PM
hi!!! i'm very new here. i'm not sure if this is the place to ask this kind of question, but here it goes. i was wondering if anyone here knows where i can find a webpage for people that like BDSM roleplaying.

kittenfemme
11-18-2003, 06:57 PM
I seem to remember a roleplaying type chat room (or something like it) that had a title with "De Sade" in it. However, I can't seem to find it with various google searches. :( I stumbled across it when surfing one evening and didn't bookmark it as I wasn't too interested. I wish I had now.

BDSM_Tourguide
11-18-2003, 09:08 PM
Try a google search for that... or altavista. I think that might be what you are thinking of.

kittenfemme
11-18-2003, 09:14 PM
Heh, just not the Yahoo group Salon de Sade. It's a kewl bb, where peeps show off their fetish art, but not a roleplaying group.

rallan
11-23-2003, 07:42 AM
Just make sure you've got the right sort of roleplaying chat. Sure it might have a Dungeon Master in it, but if he asks you to roll some dice then you've probably taken a wrong turn somewhere :D

rallan
- damn, just outed myself as an RPG geek

red~vixen
11-24-2003, 10:15 AM
webmaze.com
you have to register to get a password, but it's free.....it's and HTML chat site..... Old World Ways is the room i liked the best as the people seemed more mature and more experienced, but there are others to choose from.

fantasycastle.com

The Bastille and The Dungeon are both bdsm roleplay rooms....it's very elementary, but it can be fun.

beautyscastle.com

not my favorite, but there it is

these are the most active ones, but there are many others out there.............happy hunting.

BDSM_Tourguide
11-24-2003, 12:06 PM
Hmm... I might have a site for you to look at shortly.

~d~
11-28-2003, 06:56 PM
Go to

www.literotica.com

here is a link to the forum itself

http://www.literotica.com:81/forum/forumdisplay.php?forumid=11

they have two role playing forums and one is the Sexual Role Playing Forum (SRP) and alot of the work there is BDSM based...

good luck