PDA

View Full Version : Orgasms at the push of a button!

Beethovenfan
07-07-2002, 03:29 PM
That's not my title. This is the title of a BBC website news article at the following link. If the link doesn't work go to the BBC site and type orgasms in the search box.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/health/newsid_1158000/1158429.stm

The bit I love in the article is the doctor's comment:

Dr Meloy added though that the device would need to be programmed to limit its use.

"But whether it's once a day, four times a week - who am I to say," he said.

BF

Tiger
07-07-2002, 06:19 PM
It's so interesting. But I am not convinced either. I can't believe it will be as easy as push-a-button-and-she-orgasms. It's more understandable if we just say it may make orgasm easier for women.

But still would like to know more about it. That article was posted Feb last year. I haven't heard anything about it here in US.

Jinn

Beethovenfan
07-08-2002, 03:16 AM
I heard that a group of 100 women have been holed up at a medical campus undergoing extensive trials for the last year! ;-)

BF

Marcus
07-09-2002, 12:47 PM
What about us guys! When do we get something like that?:mad:

Tiger
07-09-2002, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by Marcus

Unless you have trouble to orgasm. Do you :D

Marcus
07-09-2002, 04:30 PM
I was thinking more about an instant replay button actually!

kimberly
07-09-2002, 05:23 PM
*PERKS* hmmmm......:D

Paul{k}
07-11-2002, 09:50 AM
Perhaps I am old-fashioned, but I cannot help but think that nothing will every replace the tried-and-true method of slow, sweet, old-fashioned lovemaking.

*smiles at His slave, winks*

Paul~k :)

Marcus
07-11-2002, 12:46 PM
Paul

I don't know anything about you, but I'm sure you wouldn't deny others their happiness!

Besides, you and your partner may be grateful for some assistance in later years. ;-)

Marcus

ps welcome to the forum

Paul{k}
07-11-2002, 03:46 PM
Dear Marcus,

Thank You for Your welcome. My opinions reflect solely upon Myself. I would never wish to deny O/others T/their happiness in any way. To E/each H/his or H/her own. *smiles*

Sincerely,

Paul{k} :)

slavelucy
07-04-2004, 08:13 AM
Crikey, i'm obviously seeing the wrong doctors..*makes mental note to go private as soon as possible* :D

Joking aside tho...i just can't imagine that at all, part of the yummy side of orgasms is the build up and anticipation, the notion of pushing a button and climaxing seems so strange. Then again, it would be quicker i guess...but then, i don't seem to have a great deal of a struggle cumming in the first place...*blushes*....is there one you can push to NOT feel horny?

sl

allalone46
07-04-2004, 08:26 AM
Crikey, i'm obviously seeing the wrong doctors..*makes mental note to go private as soon as possible* :D

Joking aside tho...i just can't imagine that at all, part of the yummy side of orgasms is the build up and anticipation, the notion of pushing a button and climaxing seems so strange. Then again, it would be quicker i guess...but then, i don't seem to have a great deal of a struggle cumming in the first place...*blushes*....is there one you can push to NOT feel horny?

sl Sarry for my two cents worth. But I would never want a slave not being horny. I would always prefure that she would be horny all the time.

myri_SN
07-04-2004, 09:36 AM
shudders, imagining a dom having that button instead of the remote of a vibe :eek:

CCBlonde
07-04-2004, 09:55 AM
It's so interesting. But I am not convinced either. I can't believe it will be as easy as push-a-button-and-she-orgasms. Jinn

I suppose it depends on which "button" is being pushed (wink).

allalone46
07-04-2004, 09:57 AM
shudders, imagining a dom having that button instead of the remote of a vibe :eek: :[ I like it I like it. :[ Adn know that is were the fun begins.

myri_SN
07-04-2004, 11:23 AM
:[ I like it I like it. :[ Adn know that is were the fun begins.
perv! :p
pokes ya :D

Mobius
07-04-2004, 11:32 AM
There were or Are experiments with monkys with a chip on there head that was connected to a lever. And when the lever was pushed the monky got pleasure (dont know if he came or just had a urforic experiance).

Any way the jist of it is that was all the monky would do 24/7 was hit the lever. He would not eat would not sleep but just kept hitting the lever.

I wonder if the Push button orgasim would be the same thing. Would it become an adiction.

allalone46
07-04-2004, 11:38 AM
perv! :p
pokes ya :D Some take afence at the word pervs, but I don't. That is what many in the vanila world think of use, and yes I do include you.

allalone46
07-04-2004, 11:39 AM
There were or Are experiments with monkys with a chip on there head that was connected to a lever. And when the lever was pushed the monky got pleasure (dont know if he came or just had a urforic experiance).

Any way the jist of it is that was all the monky would do 24/7 was hit the lever. He would not eat would not sleep but just kept hitting the lever.

I wonder if the Push button orgasim would be the same thing. Would it become an adiction. Only for the one pushing the butten, but torure for the one that is works on. :[

myri_SN
07-04-2004, 12:11 PM
sound slike a good diet Mobius :D

and allalone46 you didn't seem to know me yet cause i am a sweet lil innocent kitten all others are pervs :p (just wish master would finally get that point to :o )

allalone46
07-04-2004, 12:24 PM
sound slike a good diet Mobius :D

and allalone46 you didn't seem to know me yet cause i am a sweet lil innocent kitten all others are pervs :p (just wish master would finally get that point to :o ) A little kitten? Well yes but innocent, not that innocent if you read the things in the foums. And even a little kitten can be somewhat a perv, just not totaly. A totaly untuched virgin to everything is innocet, all others even if not pervs are not totaly innocent. Well in some things, most everyone is innocent, and somethings thay arn't. I only have one innocents not lost, almost did but was locky there twice. Two bad the troops in the galf and Afganistan, can't say that.

CCBlonde
07-04-2004, 05:05 PM
Men definitely need a system upgrade! Jeez, you guys gotta actually hand pump that thing to get it started! How lo-tech is that? LOL! Beep-a-beep-beep!

bdsmrulz
07-04-2004, 08:06 PM
I see some serious bdsm possibilities.
If you were fortunate enough to meet a lady into bdsm with one of these.
You could withold the remote as punishment.
Or if the programming was in the remote, a good tech could possibly clone the remote with no limiting features.

Take her clubbing and hit the button in the middle of the meal. Etc etc.
Even better, build a remote that can send a constant orgasm signal, (for a short while anyway)

Can you ladies imagine a 2 minute orgasm?

Now if I can just get one of these babies installed in me.... it would raise our sex lives to a whole new level.

BDSM would never be the same again.

Robert.

CCBlonde
07-04-2004, 10:05 PM
Wow! Blast from the past! I just remembered something...my old BF had something by a Japanese artist, Milo..."Minara" ( sp ?) Anyway its was called "Click" (i think). It was about a girl who had a device implanted that made her orgasm at the touch of a button! Does that sound familiar to anyone? Help me fill in the blanks?????

le forgeron
07-05-2004, 03:27 AM
Wow! Blast from the past! I just remembered something...my old BF had something by a Japanese artist, Milo..."Minara" ( sp ?) Anyway its was called "Click" (i think). It was about a girl who had a device implanted that made her orgasm at the touch of a button! Does that sound familiar to anyone? Help me fill in the blanks?????

Name is "Manara".
Milo Manara. Italian I believe.
"Click" is one of the title. There could be 4 volumes soon.
("Le declic" in French)

AndrewBlack
07-06-2004, 12:55 PM
There was that research team enrolling women for spinal stimulator implants last year. They were doing some chronic pain research and found a group of nerves that rapidly brought women to orgasm, this is reality!! The stimulator would have to be implanted and operated by remote control to keep it sterile. What an amazing idea, it would be even better if you could use the device to ban orgasms too. Imagine the control over your sub!

Sailor861
07-06-2004, 02:10 PM
I was interested to read this post: reminds me of a news story I read 20 years ago about neurological research in the US. The story said that when four electrodes were implanted in certain areas of the female brain that powerful orgasm could be induced -- with no external stimuli. Orgasm at the switch of a key, to be sure. But I heard no followup to that story. Any other leads??
:eek:

Ragnar D
08-15-2004, 11:46 AM
I read about it as well, the doctor pushed the button, the women came and then demanded that he give the control to her husband. It sounds brilliant, not sure if it could beat the remote control vibrator for that filling feeling, but endless fantastic possibilities. Takes the idea of screwing some one while their on the phone to a whole new level....imagion dinner with the partents...

ummm my first post, hopefully one of many.

Ragnar

AndrewBlack
08-21-2004, 05:53 AM
Certainly the story I was referring to involved a spinal implant, much much easier and less invasive than opening someone's head, waking them, putting electrodes into their brain and asking, 'Does that feel good yet?':o

I guess a good combo would be a spinal implant and also a remote vibrator, possibly one up each end. She'd have difficulty keeping a straight face at the supermarket with that lot:rolleyes:

Mobius
08-21-2004, 07:20 AM
While it is fun to think of such things. But I do not think it would be possible.

A Female orgasm can not be induced against her will. If she is not relaxed and into it. It can not be done.

Just like a Man can not have an erection involentarily. Well atleast that is the way it is now. :confused:

I know that when I was an adolesent It realy seamed that My "Little Moby" had a mind of its own and would pop and say hellow any time it wanted.

I think the whole Vibirator, Dildo,But plug thing is all a Myth. Yes if she is relaxed and receptive a vibrator is a great thing. But if she is walking down the street thinking of a million things having a stresfull day. And some pushes her orgasom button, Nothig is gong to happen. Other than a slap in the face for the guy pushing her button.

AndrewBlack
08-21-2004, 07:53 AM
While I agree with the whole 'can't have an orgasm against your will' thing, as soon as you start directly stimulating brains with electrodes you do rather bend the rules. You can make parts of their body move, stimulate complex motor or behaviour patterns, cause them to re-live memories, experience sensations, emotions...etc.. I personally had not heard about the orgasm one until posted here, but it entirely stands to reason that, theoretically, it could be stimulated against someones will ( albeit at ridiculously impractical length! )

NaturalSub
08-29-2004, 05:15 PM
But if she is walking down the street thinking of a million things having a stresfull day. And some pushes her orgasom button, Nothig is gong to happen.

I'm not sure I agree with that one.

Working on the stage as a magician, I meet a lot of people with some rather cool talents. One of the guys I met was a hypnotist and he taught me self-hypnosis, which is osmething I now practice every day. This has made my brain quite easy to put suggestions into, if I am in the right mood. One night, after laying and watching classical music videos, in a very relaxed state, my Master suggested that I should cum for him, being in the state of mind I was, I did so immediately, it took me as much by surprise as it did him. With a couple of days work, we got to the stage where I could be doing anything at all and if he told me to cum for him, I would, unless I was prepared for it, and seriously worked hard to not do it.

We progressed farther with it, and he suggested that if he were to touch the back of my neck, I would cum for him, fater a few times of both the stroking and the words, it then started to work without the words.

There is a point to this story, honest!

It doesn't matter what I'm doing or where I am, as soon as he says those three immortal little words, it happens. So i beleive, that you can have an orgasm when you are thinking of a million and one other things!

Mobius
08-29-2004, 07:01 PM
Every thing that I have read and heard about hypnosis, Says that you can not be made to do something you would not normally do. Like walking down the road minding your own business and a post hypnotic instruction had told you to strip naked and fuck the first guy you meet. Subconsciously you would not do that no matter what the post hypnotic suggestion was.

Are you saying that if you were in a crowded subway with a hundred people around you just out of work with your master at your side and he says "cum for me" You would cum. That I would like to see. Is it a mind bending orgasm or a mear shiver of recognition.

I will retract my prior statement to a certain extent.

I still stand by that if a woman is busy not receptive or distracted. An orgasom is not going to happen.

But i would say if a woman is tied to, say an oby table. Spread wide and manipulated to completion. I would say it can be done if she had reconciled to the fact it was going to happen whether she wanted to or not. But it would take a while. And she would have to have figured out that she was not going any where soon.

NaturalSub
08-30-2004, 03:25 AM
I have been made to cum when I've been sitting in a crowded pub watching the football, likewise, sitting in a cafe, likewise, sitting in my living room at home with my family sitting there.

At first, it was a mind blowing orgasm everytime, now. unless it takes me completely by surprise, and i'm always slightlyon my gaurd around him, I can just about control the reaction so that the most anyone will see me do is get slightly short of breath and quiver a bit. We aren't talking a scene from 'When Harry met Sally'.

You are right, under hypnosis, you can't me made to do anything that you would be against your moral code. A good example of this is that a hypnotist would not be able to make you murder someone (unless you had homocidal tendencies). However, as having an orgasm is not something that is against my moral code, it doesn't affect this.

I do find however, that I have my most control over this when I am working with my youth group. Normally, it's not a problem because he isn;t around when I'm with any of the kids, however, one weekend, I did a carnival with them that ended up in us all having a big party. The first time he tried to make me cum, it worked, but after that, I managed to not sucumb to it at all, however, it took a hell of a lot of work and leaves me feeling absolutly knackered!

However, the downside of this is that I cannot make myself cum, I never have been able to during masturbation at all, this makes orgasm control even more fun for my Master. However, it does screw me up a tad when he's away for 4 months, and I only get one phone call a month from him. INterestingly enough, it works over the internet as well, it's no where near as strong, but I still get a miny orgasm!

I guess I'm going conceed to your point though, I guess the difference is, I am pretty much always receptive when I am with my Master, because I accept that he owns me, mind. body and spirit, that I allow him to do that to me and I am prepared for it.